• Published 24th Mar 2017
  • 3,177 Views, 28 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need - Okami1197



I only hold s few of my memories from Earth. Sadly none of them are any more than specific events that I want to forget.

  • ...
17
 28
 3,177

No Peace

As I was laying in my bed I started to think, nothing specific though. Luna had left almost twenty minutes again and I am already lonely. It sucks because one I have nothing to do to entertain myself, and two it hurts to move any part of my body. I guess this just gives me time to think about who I want to be in my guard. Rainbow dash would be a good choice if I could tone down her ego. Applejack also, but her duty to her family comes first. I could have Luna join but that would be her choice. I really wish I could move so I could be writing things down. I heard the door close downstairs, and hoof steps on the floor. The bedroom door slowly opens and Luna peeks in, "Are you five or something?" I ask, thankful that the coughing stopped.

Luna looked hurt by my comment, "Would you rather I just barge in and wake you up if your asleep?"

"Saying that we are dating I wouldn't care." I responded.

"That is true. I guess it is still hard for me to think that way since none have every tried being in a relationship with me." she said sadly.

"Enough depressing stuff. What did you go get at the store?"

"Just some bandages and such. We need you to be able to move around." she smiled as she approached me using her magic to pull my shirt up to reveal my already bruising body. She pulled out a cream or something and started applying it on the bruises. She then rapped my chest with the bandage, "Does that feel any better?" she asked.

"A little. What was that cream you put on me?"

"Just a little something to help with pain and speed up the healing process some."

"So why do I need to be able to move?" I asked.

"Because we are going do somethings as a couple in the town." she answered before sticking her tongue out at me. I groaned as I slowly moved off the bed.

"This is going to suck." was all I said before she started to pull me along, not caring about my injuries I received less than an hour ago. The walk to wherever she is bringing me was painful. I had closed my eyes not long before we got into town so I have no clue where we are.

Luna finally stopped pulling me and I stumbled forward running into her, "If you wanted to do that then you only had to ask." I opened my eyes and saw that I ran into her plot. I could feel my face turned red as I got off her, "Well we are here."

I looked at the building in front of us and saw Sugar Cube Corner, "Why are we here?"

"Just go inside." Why is she so insistent? I didn't argue and just walked in.

Once inside I was confused, because all the lights were off. Suddenly they turned on and, "SURPRISE!" I stumbled back when pretty much the entire town yelled that at once.

The pink pony from the Town Hall suddenly jumped on me pushing me to the ground, "Sowereyousurprised?" working from instinct and trying to stop the pain I kicked her off of me. I winced at the action but I managed to fight off the pain.

"Pinkie didn't I tell you not to jump on him?" Luna asked from behind me. I look at Pinkie and see Rainbow standing in front of her protectively.

"So what if you told her not to. He should have asked her to get off." Rainbow snapped.

"By the looks of him Rainbow, I think he is in a lot of pain." I heard Applejack say as she approached us.

"Yes he is. Emotionally and physically." Luna said. I can't believe they are talking about me like I'm not here while I lay on the ground in pain, "He just had someone who he was his world through him away because of reasons I will not say, and on top of that he lost a fight with a very powerful man." go Luna for not saying everything.

Pinkie slowly moved towards me and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry Ōkami. I hope you can forgive me." did her mane and tail become flatter?

"Yes I forgive you." I said weakly.

Her mane and tail puffed back to life, "Then lets get this party started!" she practically yelled as she bounced off.

Applejack walked up to me, "Ya alright sugar cube?"

"About as good as I can be." Luna used her magic to pick me up, "But I guess I could always be worse off."

"Now ain't that the truth."

"Go and enjoy the party Applejack. I can't be that fun to talk to." she smiled, "Go on. Go find your friends I know they probably have something fun to do. I am in to much pain to do anything short of walking, and even that is a chore."

"Alright. I guess I'll catch you two later then." she disappeared into the party.

I turned to Luna, "So who thought it would be a good idea to bring me here?"

"Pinkie. She wouldn't take no for an answer." was all she said before she picked me up and brought me to a table.

"You know I'm supposed to carry you." I said as she put me down.

"Yeah well stop doing stupid stuff and maybe you will be able to one day." she sat next to me and used me as a pillow, "For now I shall take a nap." she declared before closing her eyes. What the hell is going on? This is almost as crazy as when I first got here. I'm just glad nothing has gone wrong since Core left.

*CRASH*

"I hate my life." a heartless smashed the wall of Sugar Cube Corner open. I looked outside and saw a very large human like heartless with small skeletal wings on its back. Its chest had a massive heart shaped hole in it. I eased Luna off of me and ran outside. Once outside I summoned my keyblade, which was enough to draw its attention. The heartless punched the ground with both of its fists creating a pool of darkness. Shadows crawled out of the dark pool and began to run at me. I through my keyblade and destroyed a few of them. I ran forward and grabbed my keyblade. I ran into the dark pool and started hitting the heartless's wrist. It pulled its hands from the ground and I jumped back. The Heartless started creating a sphere of darkness in front of the hole in its chest. I stood ready watching as it charged the attack. When it released the ball of darkness I ran to the side and watched where I was previously standing by consumed in darkness. I ran to it and started attacking its legs. Sadly I was not paying attention and it hit me with its arm. I flew into the hole it created in Sugar Cube Corner, and slammed into Luna waking her up.

"Ōkami, what is going on?" she asked with a slight yawn. The heartless did not give me time to answer before it grabbed me and Luna, "WHAT IS THIS THING!" Luna yelled.

I started to fight its grip. As I fought it squeezed me tighter, but I managed to force myself out of its grasp. When I landed on the ground in grunted in pain. The wounds from my very brief fight with Core were burning. I could hear the call of darkness once more as it slowly flowed around me, but like the other times it was calming, almost mournful. I let it flow, and used it to dull the pain enough for me to raise One. It started to charge another darkness blast in front of its chest, "I don't know how you got here, but this is my world." I stated through clenched teeth, "And I will die before I let you destroy it." it released the ball of darkness and I through my keyblade at it. The ball stopped once my keyblade connected, and then it exploded. One flew back to me and I ran at the Heartless. The heartless tried to swipe at me with its hands, but I jumped on its left arm and ran up it. Once I got to its head I jumped and slammed One down into its head and it shrieked before it disappeared. I managed to get under Luna before we hit the ground, but after that there was only pain and darkness.

*****

Ōkami lay on the ground under a panicked Luna. Quickly got off Ōkami and started to pick him up, "Please wake up Ōkami." she cried as a pinkish card, with Ōkami and the girl who was with Core on it, floated down and rested next to the two. Luna picked it up and placed it on Ōkami's head, and it flashed briefly before it vanished. Ponies started to slowly gather around Luna and Ōkami, "Don't just stand there!" she yelled at the group, "Someone get a doctor!" there was some shuffling in the group before a mare with a white coat and red mane and tail stepped forward.

"With all due respect, none of us can treat him here. He needs to be moved to the Hospital." she stated calmly.

"Then let us get going." Luna replied as tears flowed down her cheeks. She picked him up in her magic and started walking towards the hospital. The whole walk to the hospital was quiet, even with half the town following them. Luna was almost hysterical by the time they reached the hospital. Once inside the doctors rushed Ōkami into intensive care. The lobby was full as ponies came one by one to tell Luna it would be alright, but there was one who didn't. Filthy Rich refused to talk to Luna.

"All I am saying is that it is his fault that he ended up like this." Filthy said to one of the other town's ponies, "He should have let the guard handle it. They are trained to take care of these things for a reason." the ponies he was talking to quickly backed away from Filthy as Luna started to loom over him from behind.

"Thou knows nothing!" she shouted in his ear, "Ōkami is better trained than the entire guard!"

"Yeah and what do you know you stupid ma-" he froze when he saw that it was Luna.

"Go on, finish that sentence." Luna threatened, "Thou has no right to say anything about that man. He is only outmatched in combat by me and my sister. He comes from a time that has became a tail you tell your foals to make them behave. A time when Equestria was filled with monsters. So not only is he better prepared for a fight than any of the guards, he is also the only one with a weapon who can fight those beasts." Filthy might have well melted into the ground. He was shaking with fear and was looking around trying to find a way out.

"Mistress Luna." Midnight Storm said as she approached, "There is a large number of us waiting to know if Master Ōkami is alright."

Luna didn't give her next action any thought, she used her magic to pull Midnight into a hug, "I don't know. I had lost him for a thousand years and now there is a chance I can lose him forever." she cried as she pulled Midnight tighter. Filthy tried to sneak away, but a pair of large thestrals in armor stopped him.

"Mistress, your Lunar army stands ready. We can have this town fortified by dusk." a thestral stallion said as he approached Luna.

"There is no need. Without Ōkami's weapon you cant stop them." Luna said as she released Midnight, who took in a long breathe and exhaled loudly, "But I would like for you and your men to escort the ponies of this town back to their homes and be vigilant. I don't know if there are anymore heartless around."

The white and red mare from earlier came out, "Luna," the thestrals hissed at her, "You may come see Ōkami. He is stable but currently in a magical coma so that his body can recover."

*****

I looked around and saw nothing but grassy fields, "Where am I?"

"You are in your head." I spun around and saw God standing before me, "First off, congratulations on finding the second memory fragment." he walked over to me and slapped me, "That was for trying to fight Core on your own. I know he brought her to you sooner than I would have wished but you need to control that anger. Yes you got into anti-form, but that was the only good thing to happen. Next time you try to fight Core on your own like that you won't walk away."

"Yes mother." I said sarcastically, "Look, I didn't ask for you to make me getting my memories back a game. It is because of that, that the whole situation went down hill. Seresutia only acted like that because I couldn't remember her."

"Alright I understand that but you need to control your anger. You will never be strong enough to even stand a chance if you don't. Two Becomes One's ability is Light&Darkness. You have the darkness part down, but you need to find the light."

"And what will that do?"

"Lets just say that you will be a sight to see when you use your keyblade to its full potential. I am just curious which one will choose to be your second."

"Second?"

"You'll figure it out. Bye." he faded and left me alone.