• Published 24th Mar 2017
  • 3,180 Views, 28 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need - Okami1197



I only hold s few of my memories from Earth. Sadly none of them are any more than specific events that I want to forget.

  • ...
17
 28
 3,180

Interesting Revelations

Ōkami stood ready with his claymore, the Invisible charged him only to be knocked aside by a man dressed in a blue hoodie, jeans, blond hair with red eyes… and with a large sword that looked like two giant keys crossed with a blade shooting out from between them. “Need a hand?” He asked as he, and a silver haired woman ran to his side.

“That would be great. This thing shattered my other sword.” Ōkami responded as the Invisible slowly got back up.

Ōkami saw the woman summon a key that was like the two that were crossed on the man’s weapon, but it was just the one. “So, you wanna try that trick again Zeke?” She asked.

“Let’s hope it will work.” The man, Zeke said.

“So what exactly is going on here?” Ōkami asked dumbfounded by the duo’s weapons.

“Explain later, keep the thing still for a moment now.” Zeke said as he went in for an attack, side swiping the creature into a tree. He stabbed the ip of his weapon into the creature. “Reject Darkness!” A flash of light flowed from his weapon into the monster. It’s colors brightened and it gained white stripes around it’s body. Zeke sighed. “Good, it worked.”

Ōkami looked at Zeke, “Ok what is going on? I take a thousand year nap in stone and suddenly there is two more humans with weird keywords.”

Zeke looked over at Ōkami. “As the lovely lady said, I’m Zeke, and she’s my wife Unum. And… wait, you seriously have no idea what the Heartless or Keyblades are?”

“Not a clue. Granted I don’t remember most of my life before I came here. The name is Ōkami by the way.”

“Nice to meet you. And did you say ‘a thousand year nap’?”

“Yeah. Luna and Celestia started a magic fight and I blocked a blast ment for Luna.” he responded like it was a common thing.

“Oh… odd. So, you from earth also?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you my friend, must have had a rough landing.” Zeke says. “God sent everyone else with weapons and abilities for us to survive… You have no idea what I’m talking about… do you?”

“Nope, not a clue. I woke up in the Canterhorn dungeons when i first got here.” Ōkami explained.

“Oh. Well I guess I should explain some things. First off, do you remember that whole mayan calendar crap?”

“Yeah. That superstitious crap.”

“Well it was a test from ‘god’ to see how humanity would react… we failed with a spectacular show of raiding, war, bloodshed, etc. Those that didn’t give into the chaos and stuff, God plucked us up, and sent us to his reality where everything that’s fiction is real, because as it turned out, earth and humanity only lived in his head.”

Ōkami’s jaw dropped, “Well, I wonder why I don’t remember anything.”

“Maybe you hit your head on the landing? Meh, anyway. Point I’m making here is that shit’s happened, and shit’s gonna go down. God’s brother is trying to kill everything, typical bad guy crap, he’s can one shot a planet into a genocide…. Only Unum here can match his power, but he’s got all his reflections from the multiverse, the Heartless, and a shit ton of baddies from earth he managed to pick up for support.”

“Well shit. I would kick myself from one side this universe to the other if I didn’t offer to help you. So where do I sign up?” Ōkami said

“Great.” Zeke held out his hand, and a Silver keysword, different than the one he or Unum has, appeared. “Two Become One? Oh right… reflections.” He tossed it to Ōkami. “Yours to keep, train with, travel to other worlds with, the whole ten yards.”

Ōkami caught it, “It’s lighter than it looks.” he also gave it a few test swings.

“Everyone get that reaction. Imagine how I felt when I first picked this thing up.” He held up his sword. “It’s called the X-blade… and let’s just say it’s power is largely unmatched, but I’ve yet to unlock it.”

“Well what is this type of weapon called? I don’t want to keep calling it a keysword.”

“A Keyblade. Unlocks anything, destroys or gives darkness, depends on the wielder, and sets you free from the shackles of one world. And reflection.”

“Ok. Also, I just want to say this now, when you see God again ask him to come talk to me. You would think that he would have at least done something when I was stoned for a thousand years.”

“That must have been quite the joint.” Zeke jokes.

“Yeah it was. Celestia made it herself.” Ōkami joked back.

The two laughed. “Well, this meeting went better than others have before. So, given that there’s Heartless here… Oh right.” Zeke helped the creature back up. “You alright?”

“Yes.” The creature spoke, an elderly woman's voice came from it. “That was quite the experience.”

“You know I feel I forgot about someone.” Ōkami started looking around ignoring Zeke for the moment. Ōkami practically punched himself in the face, “I forgot about Luna. Crap!”

Luna glided down and landed next to Ōkami, “You know for a personal guard you suck at you job.” she looks at the other two humans and the creature, “What are you, and who are you two?” she asked.

“I’m Unum, this is my husband Zeke, and the lady here is… Nana?”

“Nana?” Zeke asked with a ‘really’ look.

“I like it.” Nana said. “Does that mean I’ll be a nanny?”

“Sure…” Zeke said. Well, a Purified Invisible would be good to look after the kids anyway. He thought to himself.

Luna and Ōkami looked at Nana. Luna then looked at Zeke and Unum, “Well, I am Princess Luna of Equestria, and this is my personal body guard Ōkami, who needs to learn not to run off without me.”

“It’s an honor Princess.” Zeke said as he and Unum bowed.

“Just a question, how did you pacify the Invisible and make it Nana?”

“Well… I just learned how earlier today. Pureblood Heartless don’t have hearts, they’re just normally darkness in a physical form. The X-blade has a unique ability, Reject Darkness, that when stabbed into the heart, shoots a bolt of pure light into the target to either force out the darkness in their heart, or balance it out. But when I decided to see what it would to against something from darkness without a heart… this happens. They get organs, a heart, sentient, they’re alive now.”

“Oh. So basicly you can play God with the Purebloods.” Luna said.

“Please don’t say it like that. Being X’s wielder already places me on a high pedestal I don’t want.”

“Ok we won’t do that.” Ōkami said, “Back onto the topic if you giving me the keyblade. Is there anything I should know about being the wielder of one? Like could I give some to others or can only you do that?”

“There is a special oath you can perform that transfers to power to wield a Keyblade to another, but I don’t really remember it.”

“Well maybe when God comes talk to me he can tell me how to do it. Once I figure out how I plan to form a guard specifically to guard this world from heartless.” Ōkami said.

“I can tell you now.” Everyone turned and saw an elderly man in a grey suit. “Long time no-” Zeke rushed in and punched him in the face, sending God flying into some nearby bushes. “Are you going to do that every time we meet?!?”

“Yes.” Zeke replied.

“I don’t even want to know.” Luna said.

“I do though.” Ōkami said.

“When I asked for the X-blade, God said that with that, and the ability to control Heartless, I couldn’t have magic. I have a means around that now, but because I couldn't cast a healing spell on myself, I was shot and bleeding out. Clearly I survived, but still.”

“So you punch him when you see him. Makes sense.” Ōkami added.

“Anyway.” God said as he got back up. “Long time no see Ōkami.”

“Don’t know what you’re talking about. I never met you before.”

“Of course not. Your only request when I picked you up was to start completely fresh, no memory on how you got here or why. So, I did as you asked. Now that Zeke here has met you, I felt you could be told now.”

“Ok. Any Chance that you would return all my memories to me? I have holes in what I can remember.”

“You asked me to remove them, something about finding them for yourself. So I did.” God pulled out a Blue card with Ōkami’s face on it. “This is one of twenty, here’s your freebie.” He said, tossing the card to Ōkami.

Ōkami caught the card and it flashed then vanished, “You know. I hate games like this but since this is how you are going to be, I’ll play along. By the way I don’t like how you kept her name and face from me. I know what she looks like but I can’t remember her name.”

“This is what you asked for, I just obliged.”

“Smart ass.”

“By the way, once you remember her name things will change. You will find her but she will be broken, no thanks to my brother.” God added.

“Broken how?” Ōkami asked.

“I can not say.”

“Your no help, you know that right.” God nods.

“If Core got to… whoever you’re talking about… then she likely is corrupted by the darkness he and all his followers place themselves with.” Zeke states.

Darkness starts to flow from Ōkami, “I will tear him to shreds if her hurt her. She was the only good thing I had on Earth.” he seethed.

“Dude! Control that darkness or Core will show up! Trust me when I say… he toys with us.”

Luna quickly turned and bucked Ōkami in the back sending him into the same building that Zeke hit God into. When Ōkami got up he was back to normal, “What just happened?” he asked.

“You lost your temper, had your darkness manifesting, almost summoned Core right to us… could have gotten yourself killed. Need I go on?”

Ōkami hung his head, “No. By the way, Gd can you write down how to give others keyblades? I would forget if you didn’t.”

“Sure. Knew I kept that scroll for a reason.” He said as he pulled out a rolled up piece of aged paper and handed it to Ōkami. “True that there are enough Keyblades for everyone, but be careful in who you select.”

“Thank you, and I will. Last thing I would need would be somebody running around destroying this world with a weapon and training I gave them.”

“Well, I’ll be off. Zeke, good luck, Ōkami, kiss the mare already you pansy!” WIth that, God faded into the air as Zeke and Unum were laughing.

Ōkami’s keyblade hit the wall behind where God was standing, “ASS!” he yelled hoping he was heard.

“It does look like Luna likes you with how red her face turned.” Zeke said, causing Ōkami to see how red Luna was himself.

Ōkami then turned to Zeke, “You know, it makes sense for that to be true, but I don’t know how to feel about it yet. Yes I would like to have a family here but I still don’t know when I will be ready.” Luna looked at the ground in disappointment.

“You are never ready for anything life throws at you. Flat out truth. I already have sixteen amazing wives, five newborn babies, and several adopted kids I love to death. And now a nanny…”

“Sixteen wives!” Ōkami yelled.

“Population difference.” Unum says. “Before events happened, there was a fifty mare to stallion ratio, so a male was allowed up to sixteen wives.”

“It is not uncommon for a stallion or human in your case to have more than one wife Ōkami. Here it is about four to one ratio of mares to stallions.” Luna said still beat red.

“I’ll say it again Ōkami, life is never clear, so would you rather live on wondering when the time is right, or live it now, and enjoy the ride?”

“I guess you’re right, but since the population ratio is so screwed up I guess I should watch out.” Said Ōkami as Luna kissed him.

“I couldn’t resist anymore.” she said sheepishly.

“A rather good night you made Luna.” Zeke says, looking up. “How’d you get the stars to bright?”

“Thank you. Sadly I haven't really been in tune with the night like I was before my fall to darkness, but I am getting back to there.”

“Still looks good, Nana here, your night, they’re proof light and Darkness can co-exist… just with the ones who soly prefer Darkness could see it that way…”

“I agree. I still hear the Nightmare sometimes and she hates the light in my heart”

“You can never run from your past.” Unum said. “You can only accept what’s happened, and move to the futur. That’s what I did, with Zeke’s help.”

“That is why I have Ōkami. He made everything easier even though he has only been back for the past couple hours.”

“Well, have fun you two. Take it fast or slow… however you prefer.” Zeke said as a large door of light appeared behind him and Unum. “Just have fun with it.”

“We will.” Ōkami responded.

Zeke and Unum walked into the door of light, followed by Nana, and it closed as they entered, leaving Luna and Ōkami alone together.

Luna looked at Ōkami, “I hope my sister don't have any complaints. Like she did when I wanted to build a snowpony.”

Author's Note:

This is a cross over with Balance