• Published 24th Mar 2017
  • 3,180 Views, 28 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need - Okami1197



I only hold s few of my memories from Earth. Sadly none of them are any more than specific events that I want to forget.

  • ...
17
 28
 3,180

New Toys

Seresutia walked through the Door to Darkness she used to go torment Ōkami. She was inside of her room at Cores base in the realm of darkness. From what she was told she was lucky. Core was the nicest to her so far, but no one knew why. He managed to give her an actual keyblade. Even though she didn’t want one. He said that it would help her in her mission to punish Ōkami. During her time here she has really stayed to herself. Mainly due to the fact that she does not have anything in common with anyone else Core has picked up from Earth. Seresutia opened the door to her room and walked down a long dark hallway, “Time to see how Core deals with things he didn’t plan out being done.” she said as she approached a large set of door, “He really needs to turn the dramatics of things down and be more practical with his building.” she muttered as she pushed one of the large doors open. Inside the room was rows of shelves, every one filled with books. In the center of the rows of book shelves was a single large table. As Seresutia walked further in the dimly lit library she could see Core sitting at the end of the table, “Core it seems that Ōkami is getting a little comfortable in his new life. Shouldn’t we do something to mess him up?”

“What did you do?” he asked in a cold voice.

“I just went and messed with him a little. That was it I swear.” Seresutia didn't have time to react before Core used the darkness to hold her in place.

“You will sit here while I go and punish your friend for you going without any permission. I will even let you watch.” Core opened a DTD and walked through. Some type of screen appeared in front of Seresutia and it showed Ōkami in a circle of thestrals. Core was just talking to him then suddenly he opened another DTD and pulled out a clone of Seresutia and snapped its neck. Ōkami lost it. He started to just attack without regard for his own safety.

“It is almost like he only cared about saving me, and now that he thinks I am dead he fights like he has nothing to lose.” she said sorrowfully. Watching the fight Seresutia started to regret her deal with Core. She started to fight the darkness binding her in place, and in the progress she summoned the Keyblade One Winged Angel in her right hand. Her hand broke free and she slammed the Keyblade into the darkness on her feet, and finally the one one her left arm. When she hit the ground she immediately ran out the library and went straight to her room to gather what little she owned. With her one bag packed she opened a DTD and went through it.

*****

I ran, ignoring everyone's pleas for me to stop. I couldn't believe that be would kill her like that. I lost track of how long I was running. All I know it that there is a portal appearing before me and I am going through it.

*****

Seresutia stepped out the DTD and looked around. She stood in what seem to be a space station or space ship, “Where am I?”

Footsteps could be heard as what appeared to be soldiers rounded the corner of the hall she was in, “Who are you and how did you get aboard the Archangel?” a guy with brown hair in blue and white jumpsuit.

“I just appeared here. I don’t even know what the Archangel is.” she responded defensively, “I was just looking to escape from a very bad guy.”

“Everyone stand down and return to your stations.” a woman said as she approached the soldiers, “She is obviously lost and does not realise where she is.”

“Yes Captain!” the soldiers responded and left leaving Seresutia, the guy in the jumpsuit, and the Captain.

“My name is Murrue Ramius, Captain of the Archangel, and this young man is Kira Yamato. He pilots the Freedom gundam.” Murrue said with a smile.

“Captain another Archangel class ship approaches.” a voice said over the intercom.

“Come with me to the bridge. Kira get to the Freedom and prepare for launch.”

*****

I walked through the halls of some type of futuristic ship. “All hands to battlestations. The Archangel is almost within weapon range.” a female voice said as red flashing lights came on through the hall. Soldiers ran past me, but not a one cared that I was there. I decided to follow them. As I ran behind the soldiers I saw signs that pointed towards the hanger. I decided to have a look inside and what I saw made me gasp.

“I can't believe it. I should have recognized the name Archangel. Maybe I could find a Mobile Suit or a Gundam.” I used the shadows to my advantage as I moved towards the back of the hanger. Once there I found a black GAT-01 Strike Dagger. Quietly I climbed up into the cockpit and started the boot sequence. “Time to see if the show and games were accurate when they made these things.” once the systems were finished booting up, I made a few test movements, “Wish I had an instruction manual.” I grumbled.

“GAT-01, who authorized your system activation?” a voice asked over the coms. I ignored them as I moved sneakily to the slingshot, “GAT-01 stand down!” the voice yelled.

“This is Alpha Wolf. Launch!” I yelled as I was shot into space quickly. The GAT-01’s thrusters kicked on to help me maneuver. I sped my way into the fight before me.

*****

Seresutia ran to the crew quarters as she was told by the Captain. She didn't like the idea of bidding but at the moment it was all she could do. When she was passing the door for the hanger, her Keyblades summoned itself and started to pull her into the room, “Why are you pulling me in here?” she asked not expecting an answer

‘So that way you can fight and free your heart. I can sense three of my siblings here. They are all held by one heart.’

Once she was standing in the center of the hanger the tip of One Winged Angel started to glow as it was pointed at the ground. A large ring of light and darkness formed around her as wind started to rush upward around her. Suddenly there was a flash and she sat in the cockpit of a large Mobile Suit.

'This is the Black Winged Gundam. I pulled it from one of this world's reflections for you to use.’

Seresutia gripped the controls and smiled, “Let's have some fun.” slowly she made her way to the catapult and locked it in place, “Captain Ramius. This is Seresutia preparing for launch in the Black Winged Gundam.” she said into the coms.

“I'm not even going to ask where that came from. Our forces are getting destroyed out there. You are go for launch.” Ramius responded.

With a jolt the Gundam launched forward, “Now let's end this fight.”

*****

I blasted my way through another group as I moved my way towards the enemy's ship. There was one Mobile Suit that was destroying anything that got in its way. The sensors showed it as the Freedom. That was the only one that I was not going near. Suddenly a black and gold Gundam with black wings clashed with my saber.

‘Careful Ōkami. This one holds one of our brothers.’

“Well shit.” I opened a com to the Black Gundam, “I am Ōkami, who are you?”

“Ōkami how did you get here?” a voice I never thought I would here again asked.

“Seresutia? I saw Core kill you.”

“That ass hat killed a clone of me. He wanted to break you. I left his side. I was hoping to find you, and say I'm sorry. Please fight with me so we can end this pointless one-sided battle.”

“Yes let's finish this.” Suddenly there was a blinding flash as the GAT-01 changed.

‘You have truly found your light’ a voice whispered in my head.

Suddenly I was no longer sitting in the GAT-01, but I was sitting in the Gundam Wolf.

“That was quite the trick there Ōkami.” Seresutia said with a slight giggle.

“Don’t ask me how it happened.” I responded.

“Seresutia what are you doing? We need you to keep going Kira can only do so much by himself.” a women said over the coms.

“Captain Ramius, we now have another to help in our defense.” Seresutia said over the coms, “Ōkami let's show these people how we did things back on earth.” both me and Seresutia outstretched one of our Gundams hands and our Keyblades appeared.

“Only cripple. We don't need to become the monsters.” I said before we shot off back into the fray. The two of us slices through the enemy forces. As we moved, it was almost like a dance. With almost no effort the tides were turned and they were retreating. The only problem was that their ship was still closing in on us. Twin barrels raised out of the ship’s bow, and they started to glow, “Everyone scatter. Seresutia with me.” I ordered. Surprisingly everyone listened, “Why need to be in between that ship and ours, or everything will be lost.” I told Seresutia as we moved into position.

“How do you know so much about this?” she asked.

“Because this is one of those shows that I like to watch. So I know some of the armaments of the ships. That cannon will destroy just about anything it hits, but we can stop it.” I focused and switched into Final form, “Be ready to use reflect.” the ship fired and we stood ready, “Reflect!” I yelled. The force from the beam was pushing me back.

Seresutia flew next to me, ”Universal Mirror!” she yelled causing the beam to shoot back at the ship.

“Where did you learn that?” I asked.

“Surprisingly I just figured it out. I was thinking of reflect as a small mirror. Reflect was not enough alone so I thought of something bigger and that was the result.” she explained.

“Let's get to the Archangel. I feel like some explaining has to be done.”

“Yeah probably.” she agreed.

Few Minutes Later

We stood on the bridge of the Archangel, with Murrue Ramius and Kira, “Could you please explain it to me again?” Murrue asked.

“They are interstellar travelers who use weapons called Keyblades to fight darkness. It is not that hard to understand.” Kira explained.

“It is amazing how easily you caught onto that Kira. Now Murrue if you would allow I would send some of my people here to select and train you fighters to use Keyblades to defend your world from the darkness.” I said.

“I don't have a problem with that. It would be nice to have reassurance with what you said is out there.”she responded.

“Just don’t judge a book by its cover when she shows up. She may not look like us, but she is one of our best fighters.” I summoned One and made a portal to home. Midnight slowly walked through and marvelled at the technology, “Midnight I would like you to stay here and train some of Captain Ramius’ fighters. And select the ones who do the best to get a Keyblade. When they feel that they are ready have them come find me and I can have one of the masters oversee their mark of mastery.”

“Yes, sweetheart. Just make sure to tell Luna that I won't be home for a bit.” Midnight responded as she nuzzled my side.

Kira looked at me then to Midnight and then back to me, “You're dating a pony?”

“When you live on a world of them it don't bother you. Just don't think to far into it.” I responded, “Well me and Seresutia will be heading out, but first we need to grab our Gundams.”

“They are fully stocked, and ready to go.” Kira responded.

I waved as we left the bridge, “Thanks.” I called out as we left. Neither of us talked on the way to the hanger. Once we both got to our Gundams I opened a DTL for me and Seresutia to walk through.

*****

Once we came through the portal warnings started to go off left and right as we fell through the sky. I turned and saw Seresutia open the wings of her Gundam and the jets turned on. I quickly activated my jets and slowed my descent. Once we finally touched the ground I realized just how large these things were. The Black Winged Gundam stood almost as tall as Pevensey Castle, and my Gundam Wolf was not much shorter, “So where are we going to park these things?” Seresutia asked.

“In front the castle for now.” I responded as I moved towards the front of the castle. Everyone was scattering. The only ones who didn't budge was the five masters. All of which had their Keyblades at the ready. I made the Gundam Wolf kneel so I could exit. Seresutia did the same with the Black Winged Gundam, “I'm back!” I called out in a playful manner.

“We can tell.” Drem growled, “Things like this is why only the ones that have seen you put your life on the line trust you. You scared just about everyone here with those giant robot things.”

“Man you need to loosen up.” Seresutia said with a small smile, “I thought Core’s people were hard asses sometimes.”

“Ōkami are you sure it is safe for her to be here? She was with Core after all.” Echo asked.

“I left that asshat when he used a clone of me to try and break Ōkami. Yeah I was mad at him, but I think Core was twisting my thoughts.” she responded.

I heard the air whistling behind me. I turned and braced just before Luna slammed into me almost knocking me over, “I missed you too. Midnight will be gone for some time. She is training some warriors from another world.” I said.

She let go of me and slapped me in the face, “Don't you ever leave like that again. I don't care if you came back with two badass robots and a very pretty girl to add to the herd. You could have been killed. For now on at least one of us has to go with you.” Luna said with teary eyes.

“You do realize that means all of you will need Keyblades right?” I ask as I wipe a tear from her cheek, and she nods, “Well that settles it. I will need to contact someone to help me sort through everything. Hopefully Zeke can give me some advice.”