• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 276 Views, 3 Comments

Dark Histories - Crystal Moon



Applejack and Fluttershy both seem to be hiding secrets about their pasts. Can the others find out and stop the darkness that is rising before it's to late?

  • ...
 3
 276

Prologue

"Such a beautiful little filly." A tall silver-blue mare whispered as she peered down at the little filly. The queens filly was a beautiful orange filly with a long blond mane. The filly opened her green eyes and sneezed. The tall alicorn mare laughed. Her long, flowing dark blue mane hung by her side. A small red colt with a short, gold mane was standing nearby. His green eyes were shimmering. The Colt was standing with a pale grey mare who had long blond brains. The red colt had a green apple cutie mark and the green mare had a Apple pie cutie mark. The mare smiled.

"Queen Secret? Would you like me to take care of your little filly? I would raise her as my own. You do have your kingdom then care to." The green mare pointed out to her queen.

Queen Secret looked thoughtful. She looked down at her little filly in the crib. The queen nodded slowly. "Granny Smith. You may take care of little Applejack but don't let anypony find out I'm her mother." Queen Secret warned Granny Smith. Granny smiled. She nodded and took Applejack from the queen, bowed her head and left with the little red colt.






A large sturdy black stallion with a sharp red horn and bat-like wings stared down at the soft, butter-yellow filly infront. The little filly had a long pink mane, a long pink tail and soft aqua eyes. The stallion frowned. He pushed his short, smokey grey mane from his eyes and stared intently at his baby Pegasus filly. The stallion turned to the gold Pegasus mare standing behind him. "Look after Fluttershy. I have no time with my kingdom to run. It's your job."

He demanded. The Pegasus nodded timidly.
"Yes King Blood." She stammered.

"Get out of my sight!" The king snarled. He stomped from the room. The gold Pegasus took hold of Fluttershy gently and exited the dungeon.

Author's Note:

There! I've started my story! Yay!!!