• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 758 Views, 9 Comments

Pony to Human in a Flash - My90sPony



Flash and Twilight have been missing each other, but will they get to stay together?

  • ...
4
 9
 758

A Battle for Love

Finally they made it to the castle and flew inside. There they saw a crowd of the still-evil Changelings.

“Oh I’m gonna enjoy this.” Rainbow Dash grinned.

The Changelings then morphed into copies of Rainbow Dash and Flash.

“You take care of your copies, I’ll take care of mine.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Right.” Flash nodded.

They fought the Changelings, but while Rainbow Dash was doing really good Flash was starting to lose the battle. He was too weak from Chrysalis absorbing his love and the flight to the castle. But then he saw Twilight at the other end trapped in a cage...unconscious. His love for her restored his energy and his determination to save her allowed him to fight even better than before. He burst through the Changelings that were in between him and Twilight and went to her.

“Twilight?” He said worriedly, gently touching her face with his hoof.

Twilight groaned and woke up. There was a pause as her eyes focused.

“Flash...?” Twilight smiled. “You came. I was sure that Chrysalis would fool you and-”

“She did at first, but then she made a mistake.” Flash smiled.

“What’s was it?”

“She’s not as good a dancer as you are.”

Twilight blushed, flattered. She knew that her particular style of dancing wasn’t exactly liked by anypony else.

She and Flash kissed through the bars...destroying the cage since it had been made out of Chrysalis’s magic. The second she noticed this Twilight joined the battle, much to Rainbow Dash’s relief since she was starting to get tired. Thanks to Twilight’s magic all the Changelings were defeated...but then Chrysalis showed up.

“You may have defeated my subjects, but you won’t defeat me.” Chrysalis glared.

“We’ll see about that.” Twilight glared back.

They sent bursts of magic at each other much like Celestia and Chrysalis had done when they first had to deal with the Changelings. Since Chrysalis had consumed quite a bit of Flash’s love for Twilight she was starting to overpower Twilight. Flash, noticing this, angrily knocked Chrysalis down before she could blast Twilight down.

“Why you...I’ll teach you a lesson!” Chrysalis glared, preparing to hurt him with her magic.

Furious, Twilight blocked Chrysalis’s magic with her own and her determination to protect Flash and her anger over Chrysalis having threatened him allowed her to win the battle. A burst of magic from Twilight made Chrysalis soar into the wall, which, already weak from neglect, crumbled down upon her. The rubble crushed Chrysalis, only leaving her broken-off horn visible on the ground.

Spike and Owlowiscious suddenly ran/flew inside.

“Spike? Are you okay?” Twilight said, worried that Chrysalis had harmed Spike. “I can see Owlowicious is.” She then smiled once Owlowicious flew onto her back and nuzzled her.

“I’m fine, Chrysalis only locked us up in the library.” Spike said. “After some failed attempts at escaping I wrote a letter to Celestia explaining what was going on and she let us out. Probably should’ve done that first, but I was too worried about you to think straight. Are you okay?”

“I am now, thanks to Flash.” Twilight smiled.

Spike smiled at Flash and hugged him.

Celestia then showed up with Shining and the rest of Twilight’s friends. Shining and her friends swarmed Twilight, relieved that she was okay. Shining then turned to Flash.

“Thank you for saving my sister.” He smiled.

“Well, she saved me too.” Flash rubbed the back of his head humbly. “In fact she was the one who won the battle.”

“Oh yeah you should’ve seen it!” Rainbow Dash grinned. “They were awesome! First Chrysalis and Twilight got into a magic duel but Flash knocked Chrysalis down before she could harm Twilight. Then Twilight killed Chrysalis before she could harm Flash!”

“Killed?” Fluttershy was shocked.

“She’s over there.” Twilight pointed to the rubble. “I didn’t want to, but I also didn’t want her to hurt Flash or threaten any of my friends and family ever again.”

“Well, I have to say I’m proud of both your and Flash Sentry’s selfless devotion to each other.” Celestia smiled. “Your love for each other is so strong that it was able to overpower Chrysalis, just as Shining Armor and and my niece had done years before. I will be more than happy to welcome you into the royal family Flash Sentry.”

Flash and Twilight both blushed heavily since they had just started dating.

“I...I do admit I want to spend the rest of my life with Twilight.” Flash rubbed a leg with a hoof. “But I have to ask my parents first.”

“Of course.” Celestia smiled. “So, I heard my human counterpart is a principal. An interesting difference in roles but I am glad that she likes to watch over her students just as I like to watch over my subjects.”

“She does, in fact during my time in the human world I noticed that while both human and pony counterparts shared a lot of similarities there were important differences as well.” Twilight smiled.

“Which means that my counterpart’s parents are slightly different from mine.” Flash remarked. “Speaking of which...two Flash Sentrys being here will get too confusing, so I was thinking of partially changing my name to make things easier...and more fair for my counterpart.”

“Which part do you think you’ll change?” Pinkie smiled.

“Well, since it will be hard to convince my parents to change their last names I’ll change my first name.” Flash said. “Even though ‘sentry’ isn’t really me.”

“Flash does suit you though.” Twilight frowned.

“So does sentry.” Celestia smiled. “Even though you are not a soldier Flash you still are willing to protect the ones you love, no matter the cost.”

“That is true.” Flash smiled. “Now let’s see...I don’t want a name that’s too different yet also fits me.”

“Well, what do you want to be?” Applejack asked. “Often our names end up reflectin’ our destinies in one way or another.”

“A rock star.” Flash said.

Everyone stared at him.

“Guess that explains the guitar in your Cutie Mark.” Shining Armor remarked.

“Yeah...say, stars flicker.” Twilight said. “How about Flicker Sentry?”

“Flicker? You know, I actually like that.” Flash-Flicker smiled. “Flicker it is.”