• Published 7th Jul 2012
  • 3,925 Views, 140 Comments

The Scoot of My Life: Sisterhooving - epicdonus1123 BOT

  • ...
13
 140
 3,925

4. The Truth Sucks

Chapter 4

As the group arrived home, the town was as usual as it normally is. Princess Celestia was right, Rainbow thought; the police didn't alert it to the media. She walked about Ponyville to the crime scene of the robbery. The reason nopony noticed the crime scene, however, is also because the crime scene is at the outskirts of Ponyville. Not many ponies visited the outside parts of Ponyville usually. The four went to the police officer and asked him questions like, what was stolen? How much was stolen? And,who did it? The police officer just looked at them blankly and said,

"We don't know who the robber is, that's your job. Bits were stolen. Approximately four thousand bits were stolen. And the crime scene is right here, at the bank,". The old Ponyville bank was an old, rich bank that many ponies depended on for bits. The crime scene, however, was indeed the old bank that not many ponies remembered about. It was broken down, but still operating. It was colored white on the roof and walls, and the inside was a metallic gray.

"Well, it must've been stolen because lots of ponies forgot about it and it is in shatters," stated Rarity. The idea sunk into everypony's head for a bit. It actually would make sense to steal from here.

"Yea, ya must be correct. The security for this place is awful. There ain't even a guard outside or nothing," agreed Applejack. Rainbow then stepped inside to check it out. The crime scene was all clean and nothing was shattered, except the building itself. Nothing inside the building was moved, it was just a clean and quick robbery. The four wrote down everything they knew about the crime scene: how it happened, why they did that bank, and if anyone was injured. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the burglary. They then were finished collecting clues for right now and went to their houses to check up on their sisters. In the meantime, Twilight finally survived the trip to Fillydelphia with Pinkie on board. Twilight was getting really annoyed during the train ride, because Pinkie just kept rambling on about filly cheese steaks and how they don't have fillies or steak in it. When they got off at the train station, they noticed ponies mumbling on about the robbery. They told the Fillydelphians and not the Ponyvillagers? I wonder why that is, Twilight thought. She and Pinkie trotted off to the crime scene and started to take notes too. The Fillydelphian robbery happened before the Ponyville robbery, and that people were injured in the burglary. Pinkie and Twilight gasped at the thought innocent ponies being hurt. The officer calmed them down, because the injuries were just some scrapes and bruises.

"So, how much money was stolen sir," politely asked Twilight while Pinkie was off making friends with everypony in town.

"Well, we just found out that approximately twenty thousands bits were stolen," he replied. Twenty thousands bits, Twilight thought, that is more than enough to repair all of Ponyville. He continued to explain that their jobs were to find the culprit using the clues, and to bring him or her in. Twilight thanked the officer for his support and knowledge on the situation. She then walked over to Pinkie and told her everything about the robbery.

"Wow...I hope that the money is used to buy the world's biggest cupcake, or burrito, or cake, or sandwich or," she was then cut off by Twilight. She was in no mood to be annoyed even more by Pinkie.

"Pinkie, this is no time to be thinking about food," she stated.

"There's always time for food. Like tomorrow, or yesterday, or at four a.m," once again, she was cut off by Twilight.

"Pinkie, let's just handle this and stop talking about food," she said.

"Ai Ai boss man ma'am," she responded. Then, the two went off in search of clues for the more sinister robbery. Meanwhile in Ponyville, Applejack can't find Applebloom in the barn or anywhere in Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity can't find Sweetiebelle anywhere in her, yet to be famous, boutique. They came to Fluttershy to see if they're just being veterinarians or something animal-related... nope. Rainbow then thought about Scootaloo being alone, and that she'd probably bring guests to keep her company. She told the others that they probably got lonely Rainbow carried Applejack, Fluttershy carried Rarity, up to her cloud house. Rarity learned the cloud spell from Twilight, so she and Applejack were both covered. As she was charging up the spell, Fluttershy went in the house and saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Rainbow, still outside, now had to hold two ponies, that weighed more than they appeared. When the spell was performed, she threw the two onto a cloud to catch some air.

"You didn't have throw us. I am a lady, and I deserve to be treated like one," pardoned Rarity.

"I'm about to show you some respect, whispered Rainbow to herself. When they stepped in, they were both shocked and relieved to see their sisters. Shocked because they were at Rainbow's, and relieved because they weren't hurt. They all each hugged their sister.

"Oh Sweetiebelle, I'm so happy that you're not hurt," cried Rarity. Sweetiebelle got a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah, if I were to lose my little apple, I wouldn't be happy ever again," agreed Applejack. Rainbow and Scootaloo weren't into all that sappy stuff, so they hugged and hoof-bumped.

"Hurt? Why would I be hurt," asked Sweetiebelle.

"Yeah. Why would we be hurt," seconded Applebloom. The four didn't know what to say or if they should tell them. The truth be condemned, they all thought.

"Um....You see, there was a robbery in the bank and we thought that you girls were hurt, so we rushed back here as fast we could to check up on you," replied Fluttershy. Fluttershy? They never knew Fluttershy would have the guts to admit something as serious as this.

"A robbery? That hasn't happened in decades," clarified Scootaloo.

"Actually little sis, one happened a week ago," responded Rainbow.

"Well... look on the bright side ya'll, at least we're back for the Sisterhooves Social," optimistically said Applejack.The Sisterhooves Social! That event flew out of everypony's a while ago. Rarity checked the time to realize that the Sisterhooves Social was tomorrow! Everypony was filled with fear and anxiety and excitement. The big sisters and Fluttershy told the fillies to stay put as they were going to get clues to hand to the police. The three fillies were just ecstatic that their sisters were going to be here for the Sisterhooves Social. Then, they just continued their day, the way it was. Meanwhile, Pinkie and Twilight have found some important clues about the burglar in Fillydelphia. The burglar is a stallion, that has a white coat with an orange mane and tail combo. He only brought a blunt stick to use as protection and persuasion. They then reported these findings to the sheriff's office. He thanked the two for the clues and he asked them to go find the individual. Back to the fillies, Sweetiebelle is still trying to nap and Scootaloo and Applebloom are still playing video games.

"Hey Scootaloo," spoke Sweetiebelle.

"Yeah."

"Whatcha doing."

"What do you think."

"I know you're playing video games, but what's going on in your head."

"Nothing, why?"

"No reason, just bored," and with that, Sweetiebelle started to get tired. After a few minutes, she passed out the couch. Applebloom and Scootaloo started to giggle, but Sweetiebelle was starting to shift, so they immediately stopped. Meanwhile, Rainbow and the three were finding clues, when they stumbled into an old boot. They were guessing it was old, because it was tattered and smelly. They reported this to the authorities for examination.

"Is this a clue," asked an officer.

"Yes," yelled the four. The officer studied the boot and realized that there could've been only one pony that would be wearing boots at this time of day. He leaned in and told them their suspect. The four all gasped in unison. They just couldn't believe who it was, but they started off for Canterlot. They knew he lived there and he needed money fast.