• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 821 Views, 15 Comments

Tails of the Ponyverse - alfonso_rd_33



Crossovers... we all have seen them... but what happens when each story ends...? Why Pony and Extra Universes must be cleaned... This are the Stories of the Cleaning of those situations and more.

  • ...
25
 15
 821

Chapter 7 - A Glowing Mirror - II

As the portal framed with a Green-white-red colored edge opened, the swirling pink energy that made it up silently parted, letting two nondescript unicorns walk through it, their only defining characteristics being that it was a couple: a mare and a stallion, both covered from horn to hoof by a non-descriptive black bodysuit lined with white gems all over their not so dead bodies, the portal safely deposited them in an alleyway, completely obscured as the moon shone brightly above them, then, as the portal dissipated, the obvious mare of the pair said...

"Huh... It's night already...? Odd... It was almost noon when we left... I was under the impression that it was still daytime when we left..."

To this, the stallion of the pair just shrugged, pressing the crystal on his chest, triggering the crystals to light up rhythmically as magic enveloped him, finishing up with a chime before answering...

"Maybe the teleporting was fritzed or this universe has not a sun or..."

To this the mare looked at the recently transformed unicorn before her, the chocolate brown coat, electric red straight mane, and tail and the cerulean eyes were a harsh departure of everything Shining Armor ever was, yet Twilight Sparkle couldn't ignore the built of this unicorn, nor the profit graph that was its cutie mark... Yet, before she could muse further, her attention was brought back to her, so she pressed her disguise crystal...

"Don't be silly Shiny... Everypony knows a sun is necessary to sustain life..."

Answered the mare, as the magic of her suit changed her appearance, Shining Armor noticing the new pony his Twily had become. This pony has a dark purple coat, a scarlet red mane, dark purple eyes, the stack of bills paired with a star in the scales showing a money-oriented pony, the look ended with black-rimmed glasses...

"Very well, I guess it's time for Mission briefing..."

Said Shining armor in his new body, prompting Twilight to tap the right side of the rim of her glasses, which caused a green light to hoot out from the rim, forming a projection in the shape of the ever-faithful number 1 assistant of Twilight Sparkle, which started talking...

"OK, in this universe Princess Celestia's team to gather the Elements of Harmony, spearheaded by Moon Dancer failed, causing the Eternal Night event... The main reason seemingly being the biggest difference in the universe: there is no Twilight Sparkle..."

The finality in the virtual version of the Assistant 's projection shook both ponies, yet he continued without losing his stride...

"In this Universe Twilight Velvet married an earth pony, so, Shining Armor was born a unicorn, but the mare destined to be Twilight Sparkle was born an earth pony, ergo missing the development you had Twilight... Now for the mission: you are Profitable Star and Rising Profit, and you two have an appointment with Princess Nightmare Moon's most trusted advisor that goes by the name of Twilight Glow..."

To say the news of the lack of a Twilight Sparkle was unnerving for the brave explorers was of course understandable, so they half-heard the mission's parameters until Twilight whispered...

"I... I'm an Earth Pony here...? B... But..."

"Keep it Together Twilly... It's OK... That is another you, not you... All is well... Let's finish this fast..."

Said Shining Armor Raising Profit as he looked at Twilight Sparkle Profitable Star, who was looking up sad, with her ears down as Raising Profit carried on...

"So, do we have a plan on how to approach this...?"

"Of course Shiny Don't you know me...?"

Answered Profitable Star, to which Rising Profit just grinned as he said playfully

"Why Miss Profitable Star, it is the first time I see you in my life..."

And Profitable Star glared at Rising Profit, who just looked back at her with a dopey smile...

"Well, as far as we know, the probe did get in contact with somepony in a position of power in this universe, so we have an appointment with somepony..."