• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 2,693 Views, 11 Comments

The Nightmare Worgan - Darkinfinity666



a Human now Worgan Displaced in Equestria... what can go wrong? apparently... Everything

  • ...
12
 11
 2,693

Chapter 4 - Ice Cold Alpha

(everfree forest - present - Sal'Ador P.O.V.)

I walked though the forest, Trying to figure out what to make as my token, Currently I was twirling my sword around giving it a few test swings, I don't really know how to make a token, but I'm pretty sure I can figure it out, I mean, the First displaced must of had to figure out how to make a token, so why can't I figure it out on my own? So I Found a rock and carved in into a shape of a skull and for the nest few minutes tried to figure out multiple times, and failed, I might need help from another Displaced if I wanted to figure out how to make a Token.

I eventually reach the place where the alpha challenged me, and it was still there, surprisingly, and I got ready, to challenge it, I bang my new sword against my armor a few times to call it towards me, it looks towards me and got into a attack position, we stood there, looking at each other for a few minutes, than it lunged with me with speed equivalent to a cheetah on steroids leaving me with little time to dodge.

It manages to nick me on the shoulder but I was able to duck out of the way and swing my sword down on it's head, damaging some wood but not killing it, it leaves a pretty sizable cut on it's forehead, I jump back just as the Alpha swings it's wooden paw at me, taking down a tree with it.

I lunge forward and do a upward slice with my sword leaving a red trail and hits the alpha in the chest leaving a large gash, and then twist around and do a horizontal slash across his chest again, The alpha tries to than crush me with it's large wooden paws, which I block with my sword causing the ground to crack under my feet.

I take my sword and stab it though the paw of the timber alpha, and twist it around, cracking the wood and breaking the paw straight off, making it roar in pain and swat me away with it's other paw making me crash though a tree and break it down, Getting up quickly and taking off the paw off my sword and start to run towards the alpha and jump up, and twist around and slam my foot on it's head, causing the cut on the head crack and open up more.

I than rotate my sword and slam it though the head of the Timber Alpha, making the head crack in half and it's eyes stop glowing, and it than starts to fall apart and I effectively win the alpha, with only a few bruises and one broken bone, because i'm pretty sure my arm isn't suppose to bend that way, or hurt so much.

As I was detracted with my broken arm, a few timber wolves started to come out of the trees and head towards me, i didn't notice at first, but once I realized that there was about 50 or 60 timberwolves around me, I got defensive and pulled out my sword, but to my surprised they started to bow, with more coming and bowing, and more stopped coming when there was at least 126 timber wolves.

This is a huge pack if I am correct and they now think of my as their leader, so this could be useful, I have a small army of timber wolves at my disposal, but now, I need a way to know that they are mine, so I started to put my deathknight energy into them, making all of their eyes start to glow blue, and I could sense them, I could put it in a technical sense, feel their souls.

Once I had all of the timberwolves with me, I started to head though the forest, occasionally checking if the timber wolves where following me and they where following me, making a trail in the forest, and I had one destination in mind, and that was up north, where the snow was and where it was cold, and hard to find me.

(Frozen - 46 Days later - Sal'Ador P.O.V.)

Fourty-six.

Fourty-six days where me and my Pack of Timber wolves, or as I call them now Ice Wolves as my deathknight energy has slowly replaced their wooden bodies with Ice and snow bodies as well as made them larger, they have been following my lead to the frozen north and has prevented anyone from getting near, as we had to pass by several train tracks and go around a few settlements and go under the whole city of cloudsdale, and after that we walked across a large plain of grass, and a small forest.

then there was the mountains we had to go over once we got past the plains of grass and the forest, we transversed the mountains and eventually made it to the other side, where I started to head towards where I think the location of the crystal empire was, the snow would have froze any normal person, but to me, it was just a minor inconvenience, with my Ice Wolves where also not bothered by the cold as they where literally made from ice.

The blizzard from what I could tell is getting stronger and is trying to push us away, though I didn't really feel like leaving as we already traveled a long time just to get here, so I am not stopping, I am continuing forward though the blizzard and towards the large spire in the distance with my sword to my side.

The spire was slowly getting larger as me and my army of Ice timber wolves got closer, and i realized that we are probably gonna need a name for my army, or pack, I'll just go with army, so I decided with the name of the Frozen Army, as we are a army of frozen beings, so it kinda makes sense.

The spire was getting closer and larger, and only now do I realized that that is the main spire of the crystal empire, it is quite larger than I though, and it is gonna be a useful place to be if I do get to be the ruler of it since the spire would allow me to view the distance with relative ease and help me figure out where my enemies would be.

There was a roar in the distance, making me stop and look around, in the blizzard, with the Ice wolves walking around me, keeping me protected, then some sort of smoke rise up and take shape into some sort of cloud of smoke with eyes that have green wisps of smoke coming off it's eyes, I take my sword and run towards it, create 3 pillars of ice towards it to attack it, but it just disturbs and reforms elsewhere to dodge.

I look at it as I shoot some magic at it, with it hitting near the ground and freeze around him, making him turn into a large chunk of ice, I then rush towards the chunk of ice and slash at it, splitting it in half and sending the top into the air as I concentrate my energy and hit it with my obliterate effectively shattering it and sending the ice particles into the distance.

Nodding satisfied with my work I start to head back towards the crystal empire, with my Ice wolves following me, after a while we got to the dome surrounding the crystal empire and I place my hand onto it, and I feel it trying to push me away but at the same time trying to bring me in like it didn't like my deathknight energy, but it knew that I was a good person and was trying to bring me in, it felt weird so I just brought my hand back and looked at it, then I looked at the dome, then back at the army if Ice wolves.

"We have reached out destination, so we will enter the crystal empire now, and see what is going on and if we have the chance, have the crystal ponies put me as queen or princess" I say, placing a hand on my sword as I look at the dome and walk though it, with my Ice Wolves following me though the dome, with all of us fine, with the ice wolves only having minor difficultly getting though.

Now we are on grass looking at the large empire in front of us, now that we are here.

"what do we do?" I ask no one.