• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 365 Views, 2 Comments

Masked Matterhorn Mask Out of Time - Nightmarity19



Twilight decides to mess with time travel and you know what the old saying about curiosity.

  • ...
 2
 365

Chapter 3 Freakshow

"She's gone and Sombra is down for the count" Spike said setting Sombra on the couch.

Twilight didn't hear what he said because her mind was too messed up with the fact that someone came in to kidnap Celestia and she wanted to know why. Broken glass was found in the kitchen, an overturned table and a bit of blood on one plate. A piece of cloth was stuck on to the wooden chair and Twilight removed it from the chair, and looked at it closely, she could confirm that Tia was here before she was abducted.

"Who would do this?" Spike asked.

"I know exactly who would do this and I can't believe I didn't see it before. Von Archer has our Tia and we need to find her quickly before it's too late" Twilight said clenching her fists.

Before they could leave, Spike placed a damp washcloth on Sombra's forehead.

Don't worry Sombra we'll get her back I promise Twilight put a single hand over his head shedding a tear.

Spike walked out along with Twilight by his side as they followed Tia's signal that she secretly put inside her head without Celestia's consent. The signal lead then to the Boston Harbor where they met her but this time Twilight wanted to save her future leader's life.

"Ah the guests have arrived right on schedule" Allen said flashing a creepy grin on his face.

"You let her go right now Von Archer or else" Spike warned bringing out his mental staff.

Allen fired an energy blast at them but Twilight grabbed Spike to move him out of its path. She activated her watch which unleashed a steampunk style version of Masked Matterhorn which was cool for her but even Tia was impressed even though she was tied up and gagged at the moment. Feeling this new surge of power, Twilight charged at him; ramming Allen in the chest disorienting him until Spike round house kicked him making Allen spin for a few seconds before skidding on the harbor ground and almost near the water.

"Well it would seem that the hero has gotten some good hits but now it's time to correct a mistake" Allen said getting up and holding up a blue energy sparkling ball in one hand.

Twilight backed up trying to contemplate a plan but was taken a few feet back completely shocked at what that kinda power can do to a city block let alone a whole nation. If neither one of them think of something fast, all hope on Earth will be lost.

"Say goodbye" Allen said hurling the ball.

The ball was moving at a fast pace with no sign of slowing down and Twilight squeezed her eyes fear the worst but nothing happened. Time slowed down as Sombra simply tossed the ball up into space so it can explode without causing harm. He resumed time again leaving everyone except Allen speechless with his sudden appearance.

"The Fallen King Sombra in the flesh, tell me Sombra: How does it feel knowing that your life was nothing more than a lie?" Allen taunted.

Sombra's long jet black hair flowed in the cool air giving him that sense of motivation upon seeing Tia tied up and gagged. Just from him seeing that made him even more pissed off as a dark purple hue started forming from his eyes in intense anger and rage.

"Did I strive a nerve?" Allen continued to taunt Sombra.

He rushed him then performed hard hitting quick attacks to all parts of Allen's body, leaving nothing unscathed as Sombra punched him so hard that 10 teeth flew out. Allen flew backwards into the cold water with a splash while Twilight untied Celestia who took off the gag with heavy sighs.

"Thank you" Celestia said hugging Twilight and Spike.

Sombra looked over at the cold reflection in the water and saw a glimpse of what he used to be compared to now. He is proud to be Celestia's caretaker more than anything else in the world, and as soon as he turned around Tia ran up to give Sombra a great big hug.

"I'm so glad your alright Celestia. I promise to always protect you no matter what happens" Sombra made a promise to Tia that could never be broken.

Twilight smiled at that then all of a sudden dark clouds rolled in "I think we'd better head on home" she said.

A sudden lightning strike hit Twilight and Spike sending them back home inside the jet where they started at.

"Huh? What happened?" Spike asked confused looking around.

"I guess we fixed a problem in the timeline and once we were able to find it then solve what that problem was, the lightning strike was a sign that our job was done" Twilight explained.

Spike didn't know what her partner was talking about and scratched his head trying to process what she just said but it proved to be more difficult at this point. Twilight just sighed and walked out of the jet and into the living room where they're big computer was.

"Spike I want you to know something....what we did today.....saving young Celestia that could mean we could still save our Celestia right?" Twilight asked.

"For now we need to focus on finding her and don't worry Twi if I know Celestia she's just as worried as we are" Spike said reassuring her friend by patting her on the back and hugging her.

Comments ( 2 )

Friendly word of advice, link to the previous story. (Stories?)

8044231 The Previous Story for this is not found, this is just a solo story where Spike and Twilight travel in time

Login or register to comment