• Published 14th Mar 2017
  • 2,150 Views, 12 Comments

Tales From Tiny Deadpool - ShrunkenBro



Deadpool lands in Equestria.... At about 3 inches tall to everyone.

  • ...
5
 12
 2,150

Chapter 2. A BIG Tummyache

Big Macintosh slowly walked down back to his family's barn.He was tired, but not from all the hard work he’d done, but from the oddball Tiny he had picked up.


“Your nose is so comfy.” Deadpool snuggled on Big Mac’s nose, cuddling in his bright red warm fur. The Apple stallion just rolled his eyes and kept walking, trying his best to ignore the strange Tiny. “I wonder if anybody’s gonna ship us together after reading this Fic.”

“....What?” Big Mac’s eyebrow rose, looking confused as he watched the bizarre man continuing to cuddle his nose.


Deadpool climbed up Big Macintosh’s snout and found his way into the stallion’s mane. He smiled, happily feeling the rough hairs around him and relaxed into the soft hair snuggling into locks of his mago. Deadpool climbed his way out of the golden jungle finding the top of his mane.


“I’m king of the world!” Deadpool yelled waving his arms out feeling the wind blowing past him. “Better love story than Twilight.”

“Ya’ll ment my sister’s friend?” Big Mac asked as he looked up at his Tiny companion. “She’s a princess. Maybe she can help ya’ll find your home.”


“Sorry big guy. But I’m here on mission.” Deadpool put his hands on his hips making a superhero stance.


“Parden?” Big Mac asked


“There’s a kid out there in this world. He’s lost and I gotta find. Plus the kid’s a big fan of mine and I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR MY FANS!” Deadpool pulled out one of his katana's and pointed it in the air.

Big Macintosh’s mouth hung open a bit showing his confusion, but he just kept walking back to his home.


‘This Tiny’s a loony’. He thought to himself ‘Don't want her to meet this fellow.’

Deadpool leaned on Big Mac’s ear with his arms crossed behind his head feeling the rocking around him as Big Mac walked. “Really wish I could see your thought bubble. Too bad this is in writing form.” Deadpool hugged the side of the red ear snuggling into it.

----

Somewhere in the grass, Slade, A.K.A., Deathstroke, pulled his way through giant blades of grass cutting down all the blades with his sword as he saw his target on the head of an enormous red equine.


“It would be unwise to attack him now. That red beast seems to be have taken him in as some kind of pet.” Slade’s single eye tightened, letting out a huff of aggravation. “What kind of twisted world is this place? Doesn't matter, as long I can get to him, I won’t have to worry about this God forsaken place anymore.”


Slade swiped down the last blades of grass, watching the giant red horse heading for a barn of some kind. It looked a bit cartoonish to the assassin, he pointed his arm up pointing to a tree above him; a hook shot out from the device on his arm, casting a long wire out hitting the nearest branch and pulling him straight up into the branch. As soon as he landed, he pulled out his sniper rifle and looked through the scope, getting a good eye on his target.


“Better wait until that beast falls asleep. Then he’s mine.” Slade snuck his way into the leaves, hiding in the shadows.

----


Big Mac entered the house.


“Ah never got yer name, sir.” Big Mac spoke as he walked up the stairs to his room.


“You can call me sexy.” Deadpool answered in a seductive tone and pose. The stallion glared with annoyance.


“Yer real name.”


“...Fine. You're no fun. It's Wade Wilson, but everyone calls me Deadpool.”


“Fine with me, Wade. Ah hope mah family doesn't mind you being here. Oh, and please no cursing while mah little sis’s around.”


“No promises.” Deadpool playfully tickled Big Mac’s ear.


“Please, stop.” Big Mac huffed a puff of steam from his nostrils as he stomped his way up stairs. “You wouldn't like it when Ah’m angry.”


“What? You actually talking for once?” Deadpool joked, smiling with a wide grin that you could almost see through his mask. Big Mac didn't smile from it.


“... Yer not funny.”


“The audience disagrees!” 8-Bit glasses fell and landed over his eyes as loud music played out of nowhere.


“Figures the only audience is in your head.” Big Mac rolled his eyes.


“Boy, that was kind of savage, even for you…. I like it! You should show that side more often.”


‘... He’s probably from Pinkie’s village.’ Big Mac thought.


“I probably am.” Deadpool playfully poked at Big Mac’s thought words.


“H,.. How did you?... Are you some kind of mind reader?”


“Not really. Ever heard of the ‘Fourth Wall’.” Deadpool said as an imaginary brick wall appeared and suddenly crumbled behind him.


“Yeah, Ah think Pinkie’s brought it up a few times.” Big Mac rubbed his chin thinking of when Pinkie Pie explained to him about the magical wall that lead to a window to a whole other worlds.


“Good enough for me.” He laid back down. “So, when can I meet your family, the apple butts?”


“... They’re out right now. Ah’m in charge until then.”


“... Damn it. I was hoping to dress up as a vampire and bite them on the booty… and perhaps have that song Eat the booty like groceries playing.”


“PARDON! Ya’ll want to what!? ”Big Macintosh’s eyes grew a raging red as he stared up at Deadpool his intimidating glare quickly made Deadpool change the subject.


“.....Do you like sports?” He held up a baseball bat, though squeaked it all.


----


“Really?” Slade asked as he watched. “You are such an idiot for saying those things.” He looked to see the sun setting in the distance. “Hmm… the day/night transition in this world is faster… and more controlled than that of Earth. Hopefully, they fall asleep. Easier and cleaner kills.” He pulled a knife from his pocket and readied a stabbing position.


----


Big Macintosh yawned rubbing his eyes. He put Deadpool in a bowl with some cotton and a rag in it, making a makeshift bed. It would have to do until Big Mac would know what to do with Wade. The stallion took off his yoke, setting it on the wall near his bed.


Deadpool watched in his bowl bed as Big Mac rubbed his mane and shook his head waving his mane in slow motion. “Oh… oh yes!” Deadpool watched happily, but stopped as he realized it all. “Good Grief!!! He’s naked!!!” He yelled, covering his eyes. Deadpool peaked, opening his fingers at the stallion, who was looking at him with a raised eye brow


“You do know I don’t wear clothes, right?” He asked.


“... I count that yoke as part of your clothes.” Big Mac just rolled his eyes again. “You know you’d look nice with a flannel shirt.”

“Ah can’t agree, nor disagree with that… and are ya’ll always like this?”


“Only to my favorite things in life.”


“... You’re strange.” He laid down, quickly turning off some lights, and turned his back at Wade. “Goodnight.”


Deadpool slipped out from his bowl bed and climbed down onto the bed. He leaned into the GIGANTIC red wall of Big Macintosh’s back and felt the soft fur under him. “Soooooo soft~.” Deadpool then tiptoed his way down the red giant’s back, standing near his butt. He couldn’t help but reach out and squeeze the cheeks. He laughed immaturely before sniffing the air. If smells could kill… then he’d be in the last level of hell.


Deadpool felt the ground shake seeing the risen head of Big Mac looking down at with his angered red eyes, beaming a hole through Deadpool. He playfully chuckled and immediately jumped back into his bowl bed.


“... I like your booty cheeks.” He smiled away.


“... Why don’t you marry them?” Big Mac sarcastically asked, going to bed. An idea came to his head of Deadpool and Big Mac’s butt in a wedding, with everyone he knew, and everypony’s butt, in the audience. It was ended as Deadpool was punched in the face.


“OW!!!” He shouted, feeling his nose had broke upon impact. “Ah!!! … Why!? I was having the only gay fantasy of my life! … 2nd with Ryan Reynalds.” He looked up to see a familiar face… or mask.


Death Stroke stood over Deadpool with brass knuckles on his fist. He grabbed Deadpool by the throat and tossed him right out of bowl, sending him flying down into the wooden floor with a loud thud.


“Oh? Am I gonna be penetrated by a DC character?” Deadpool joked picking himself up… Only to have a sword thrown into his chest. “AHH! Penetration,.... On the first date!?”


Deadpool pulled the sword out from the wooden floor quickly standing up with the sword sticking out of him waving around as he tried pulling it out coughing up blood as he pulled. “Ow,.. Hehe~ Well,.. Nothing I’m use to. Man, how many times has someone put a sword through me?”


“I see you still have your sense of Humor… Wade.” Deathstroke growled. “You may have won before, but today is my victory.”


“Oh? Well, that’s what you always say. So why are you after me this time?”


“You want to know? Well Batman was my target… and you got to him before me.” Deathstroke growled cracking his knuckles. “So basically,... YOU TOOK MY JOB!!”


“It was either me or Will Smith. I think I did it better. Ooh! Suicide Squad joke! So what are we? Some kinda Tales from tiny Deadpool?”


“... No matter… I also know you're here for a lost child, if I am correct. Surprisingly noble of you.”


“Um,.. No,.. No, I’m not... I came here just because I could!” Deadpool tried to lie while pulling on the sword in his chest.


“Your lying is as terrible as your jokes.” Deathstroke leaped off the nightstand and landed with thud near Deadpool, he pulled out his double pistols and aimed at Deadpool’s head.


“S**t!” Deadpool got out his dual katanas and got ready for the incoming attack only problem was the sword still logged in his chest. “This,... Might be a problem.”


“Allow me.” Slade pulled the sword out of his chest, followed by delivering a powerful uppercut that made Deadpool fly up into the air, landing beside a snoring Big Mac. Slade leaped into the air and pointed his pistols down and fired.


The bullets hit the mattress, shredding it in sparks of gun fire and feathers. Deadpool was getting filled with shot after shot, blood spewing as he was shot repeatedly by Slade’s fire. Deadpool started running, even with the bullet holes in his whole body. Big Mac stirred in his sleep and turned around, snoring right in front of the two.


“Ooh! Lightbulb!” Deadpool shouted. He stopped, with Deathstroke following. Wade grabbed Slade and threw him into Big Mac’s Mouth. “YEET!!!” However, Deathstroke fired a grapple hook into Deadpool’s chest. “... Aw s**t.” He was pulled in.


Deadpool and Deathstroke both came flopping into the giant stallion’s tongue. The massive jaws closed behind them, sealing them both in darkness. “Pinochioooo~!?”


“No. Just Death.” Slade suckerpunched him in the face, knocking Deadpool onto one of the molars, followed by receiving a kick to the face. Deadpool had flying birds and stars going around his head as he shook his head and quickly pulled out his sword and charged at Slade.


“TAAAACOOO BEEEELLLLL!!!” Deadpool shouted ran across Big Mac’s squishy tongue and leaped up in the air, swinging and missing Slade. He grabbed and stabbed at him, missing him at every hit. “HOLD STILL AND DIE!”


Slade jumped back landing on molar with ease he pulled out a sniper rifle from his back and aimed for Deadpool’s head, he clicked the gun and fired. The blazing bullet went straight for Deadpool, but was cut in two with Deadpool’s duel katina’s. “Whoa,.. Hey Slade were fighting in someone’s mouth have the respect to not put them in the hospital with are fight.”

“Figures you’d side with dumb animals Wade. The simple people always feel more comfortable with things dumber than them.” Slade cocked his rifle and took four more shots all be blocked and stopped by Deadpool’s blades. Suddenly something the felt like an earthquake caught the two mercenaries off guard when the gigantic tongue suddenly lifted.


Deadpool lost his balance flopping down into the slimy member and rolling down into the center, Slade’s one eye widen when the enormous tongue knocked him off the molar and made him slide down slippery tongue right next to Deadpool. Slade glared down at him quickly rolling on top of him and delivering a round of heavy punches to the face.


“Ah,.. Ow!,.. Son of!..Ow!,.. Ow!,.. Ow!” Deadpool tried pushing Slade off but his weight kept him grounded on Deadpool, as he was getting punched in the face viciously Deadpool quickly raised his left knee into Slade’s crotch making him yell out in pain jumping off Deadpool and hold his nuts.


“Nut shot!” Deadpool joked trying to smile despite the two black eyes and broken teeth he had, but still gave a thumbs up. It was cut short when both of the men suddenly found themselves sliding down towards the waiting throat of the sleeping Apple stallion.


“Nope!” Deadpool shouted getting to his feet and running down the tongue and leaped into the air grabbing hold of the squishy uvula with a loud squishing sound using his arms and legs holding onto it tight.


Slade used his grappling hook to fire at the teeth in hops to get the hook between the two molars as if luck refusing it the tip of the massive tongue flickered stopping the hook from reach its target. Slade kept sliding down getting closer and closer to the waiting abyss he tried fighting his way but no luck, the tongue was too wet with saliva and Slade was heading for his demise.


~Burp~


A blast of air shot Slade away from the throat and the tongue flopped back down with a loud heavy boom. Slade sighed with relief getting up grabbing his rifle to shoot.


“I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!” Deadpool swung on the uvula flicking it left and right till he left go shooting right at Slade kicking him in chin with both boots ramming into him “Like the s**t off my boots!”


Slade flopped down on the tongue rubbing his chin and quickly getting back up he breathed heavily obviously getting pissed he tightened his first and stood in his stains.


“Now where were we oh yeah. Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!” Deadpool ran at Salde with his duel katina’s.


Deadpool swung at Slade quickly, who moved left, but Deadpool swung left, striking Slade in the chest, cutting only his armor a bit. Slade quickly retaliated by grabbing Deadpool’s blade, pulling both out of his hands and stabbing it right into Deadpool’s left leg. “Righty! You betrayed me!”


“You betrayed yourself.” Slade replied, punching him in the balls. Deadpool let out a high pitch scream, grabbing onto his nuts and rolled over… right near the edge of the throat. Slade grabbed Deadpool by the neck and held him up in the air. “You got a strangle fetish or something?”


“Knowing you, you’d probably want this.” He punched Deadpool in the face, knocking him unconscious, then dropped him into the throat. But, somehow, Deadpool grabbed Slade’s wrist and pulled off the grappling hook and fell down into the cave like abyss.


~GLURK!!!~



The mouth opened, and Slade jumped out.


“Those acids should finish him off.” He spoke to himself as he ran and hid away as the stallion woke up with some hiccups.


Big Macintosh flopped his tongue out a bit, flicking some small pointed objects out of his teeth and spitting them out. Rather than waking up, he yawned loudly and gave a slight burp before flopping down into the pillow. He smiled as he felt like he ate something, totally unaware of what just happened.


Deadpool watched as Big Mac’s wet throat muscles retracted and brought him down to the stomach. As much as he wanted to climb out, he wasn’t afraid of digestion. Sure, it’d be painful, but it’s nothing… that, and he didn’t want to choke Big Mac to death.


“Ugh… this is so gross.” He mumbled to himself. The esophagus opened, revealing the stomach. “... Welp… I hope Big Mac doesn’t eat while I’m here.” Wade was pushed into the stomach, landing with a splash. All around him, the fleshy prison slowly contrasted, digesting away some apples the stallion had eaten earlier, following the rhythm of his booming heartbeat, and, overall, dripping with acids and other such liquids. “... What do I do now?... Should I exit via butt? Wait for him to wake up? … Or climb my way up and hope I don’t choke him.”


“Uh… hello?” An innocent, young girl’s voice spoke. “Papa? Who’s this?” Deadpool turned to see that, sitting on a not-so-wet lump of flesh, was a girl. She looked to be around 8 years old, had pigtails, wore a light blue dress, and just looked plain old adorable. However, Deadpool freaked out.


“HOLY NUTBALLS!!!” He got up and grabbed onto the girl, holding her above the acid floor. “F**K ME!!! I GOTTA GET YOU OUTTA HERE!!!” He pulled out a sword and readied his arm to slice through the stomach wall. “I should’ve known that it was too good to be true! Giant ponies that eat people!? This is worse than AOT!!!”


“W-Wait! Don’t hurt Papa!” She yelled.


“Don’t worry, little gal. When we’re outta here, you’re-” He paused and blinked. “Wait… did you just say Papa?” She nodded.


“Yes.”


“...Uh, look, I ain’t your daddy, okay? I may like kids, but I’m not-”


“No! Don’t hurt Papa!”


“... Wait a minute… are you saying… Big Mac’s your dad?” She nodded again. “... Why the f**k did he ate you!? This is almost as bad as-!”


“W-wait! I-I can explain! Are you new here?”


“In this stomach or in Equestria?”


“I’ll take that as a yes. Can you please put me down and calm down?”


“Into the acids and be digested!?”


“Like I said, I’ll explain everything.” Deadpool thought for a minute, but sighed and gently put her back on the surface.


“Alright… give me one good reason why I shouldn’t gut your ‘papa’ and save your life?”


1 Hour Later.


The girl introduced herself as Claire, and how she was adopted by Big Mac. Deadpool was triggered by the fact that some people actually tried to sell her as some sort of slave, but was rather relieved to know that Big Mac was there to save her, even if she was terrified at his size. Claire told Deadpool that people had been disappearing from their homes and landed in Equestria. While Deadpool thought it was awesome, it was ruined as humans were discovered as being tasty treats to the ponies. Wade wanted them to get out now, but Claire continued that the spell that made them delicious to the ponies and other creatures of Equestria also made them invincible to whatever they did to them… just as long as it’s in contact with the creature. Big Mac stepping on Deadpool earlier wasn’t painful at all, but if it were a boulder, then he’d be killed.


“So… this is your… room?” Deadpool asked. Claire nodded.


“Yep! Papa’s stomach is really soft and warm!”


“I can tell. But aren’t you a tad bit… well… disgusted?”


“Not really. Only when he eats, yes, but I’m used to it. He usually spits me out when we’re going to have a meal… I guess his hard day made him forgot about me today.”


“... I think it may have been my fault.” He tapped his fingers awkwardly.


“And how did you get in here?”


“... I got into a fight and your… papa… swallowed me on accident. … Is there any way out?” Deadpool asked. Claire pointed to bottom hole in the stomach that lead to Big Mac’s small intestine. “Right.”


“Uh… you may want to wait until the morning. I tried it once and… it wasn't pretty, to say the least.” She shuddered.


“Yikes.” Deadpool shivered from the thought. “Well um,.. What do we do to pass the time?”


“...Tea party?” Claire smiled setting up a plastic pink table on the fleshy island making a squishing sound. She laid out the table with a white table matt and put down two white plastic tea cups and one tea ladle.



“....A tea party in a stallion’s stomach,.... I’m in!” Deadpool smiled giving a double thumbs up sitting down by the table.


“You should dress appropriately.”


After some dressing up Deadpool was dressed in a bright pink princess dress with tiara on his head he held his tea cup holding his pinkie out. “Oh absolutely smashing tea.” Deadpool sipped his cup.


“Thank you, Madam Deadpool of the Deadpoolness.” Claire was dressed in gentleman’s tuxedo as she poured him another cup of tea. “I must say your looking quite beautiful today.”


“Oooooo~ Thank you. I am quite beautiful today aren’t I?” Deadpool fanned himself with a fan.


“Have you brought the guests of honor?” She asked, pulling out a plush bunny with a top hat.


“I most certainly did.” Deadpool pulled up a plush toy of Ryan Reynolds.


“Excellent! And any moment now, Papa will get up and sleep eat.”


“Oh isn’t that a bit dangerous for you?” Deadpool asked holding his Ryan Reynolds plush close to him making it squeak.


“Nope. I’m use to it.”

----


Big Macintosh flinched in his bed a bit and then got up. His eyes were closed and he stumbled around a bit. He stomped out of his room, going down the hallway and walking downstairs, making his way to the kitchen. The freezer light brightened the whole kitchen. Big Mac grabbed some of the leftover sandwiches and cake his family had made two days prior. He held them all in his arms flopping them onto the table, where Big Mac then chopped down on all the food, swallowing it all with loud gulps and ferocious eating sounds.


Somewhere in the kitchen, a group of Tiny burglar snuck around on the kitchen floor, but all stopped when they saw the red stallion eating like wild animal. Big Mac, still asleep, stopped stumbling a bit and came into the light; his mouth was covered in ketchup but to the Tiny burglars it looked like fresh blood.


“Everyone! Run for your lives!” The head burglar shouted as they all scattered in different places.


The stomach churned and groaned loudly, followed by a loud groan.


“You may want to brace yourself.” Claire spoke, pointing up. Deadpool looked up, seeing that he was below the stomach’s entrance.


“...Bugger.” He said before a chewed up sandwich flopped onto him.


“Ooh! Peanut Butter Jelly! Oh, if some people are outside, then they’d think Papa’s a blood thirsty killer.”

The kitchen was in chaos as everyone ran for their lives, each screaming their heads off as Big Mac stumbled around, seemingly like a monster to their eyes. His collisions could be heard as Deadpool and Claire had bits of non chewed, still dry bits of the sandwich with their tea.


“Easy there, big guy!” Deadpool spoke up before turning back to Claire. “I do say, is your father this clumsy when he’s sleep walking?”


“Eeyup. Took me awhile to get used to this.”


“Like Californians!” Deadpool took a piece of bread off his head.


“I… guess so.” She sipped some tea. “And how is your guest doing?”


“Considering the fact that we’re getting a sequel, I’d say he’s happy without the song happy playing on repeat.”


“... Okay... are you a superhero or something?”


“The mask? Eh, kinda. I am on a mission to find some lost kid, but I kinda got side tracked. I gotta say, if I were able to, I’d live on your Papa’s butt!”


“... Are you crazy?”


“Plenty! That, and we’re part of some Fanfic where the author REALLY loves butts!”


Hey!



“Oh hush! ♬You love big butss and you cannot lie!♬”


Are you done?


“Never.” Claire stared awkwardly.


“... I’ll just leave you be with your imaginary friend.” she said. The place shook violently with a loud boom, making both jump. The acids around began to bubble, each popping. “Uh oh.” She covered her ears. “Fire in the hole!!!”


The bandits ran out of the house, not getting anything. Big Mac flopped onto the couch with his back on it. His stomach let out a loud growl, followed by something going up to his mouth.


~~BURP!!!~~


Deadpool and Claire were fired right out of Big Mac’s mouth and into the air. Wade screamed, but Claire laughed as they fell and landed on Big Mac’s snoring belly. The stallion snored away again, not feeling the two, and not realizing all the crumbs and jelly around his face.

“That was awesome! You can charge that as a ride.” Deadpool giggled happily squeezing his Ryan plush making it squeak. Deadpool stayed in that happy pose, but still peeled off a bit of food stuck to him.


“Yeah. I always try to convince Papa to let others in, but he only lets me in.” Claire shrugged pulling some of the eaten food out of her hair. “Someday, I’m sure Papa will be open to the idea and have himself a nice bowl of my friends, and let out a burp to end all burps.”


“... Who’s the weird one again?” Deadpool chuckled.


“Hey! Don’t judge; you're the weirdo who’s in love with my Papa’s butt.”


“And the author as well.” Deadpool winked.


DEADPOOL!


“Oh don’t deny it! I’ve seen your internet history.”


And I’ve seen yours as well.


“Touche`.”


Claire just looked confused as she watched Deadpool arguing with his imaginary friend. She just sat down in Big Mac’s belly fur as Deadpool started ranting on about something with his friend.


“Oh shoot are you doing stuff without me?” Deadpool stopped and looked over at Claire. “Sorry kiddo. What do you wanna do now?”


“... I’m going back to bed.” She stood up and walked to Big Mac’s open mouth. Without even hesitating, she jumped in, letting the merc watch her, as a bulge in his throat, go down into his stomach. Deadpool laid down, listening to the stallion’s stomach, hearing a little splash and a low grumbling as Big Mac’s stomach growled.


“... I might as well follow.” He too ran into Big Mac’s mouth and proceeded to be swallowed himself. He stopped at the edge of the throat, hanging onto a molar. “Buuuuut… the butt is open… I bet the writer would love me to be in between his butt cheeks… and have him wear an underwear, keeping me stuck in between them, and wear long, socks, and-”


STOP!!!


“Aww come on! You know you’d like it.” He bounced his eyebrows suggestively.


I can tell Princess Luna about your internet history!


“Wrong Deadpool.” He looked down into the throat. “My arms are getting tired. Do you want me in between Mac’s cheeks or what?”


Just,.. Just do whatever you want,... ~Sigh~


“Yaaaaay!” He climbed up, using the teeth as ladders, popped out of Mac’s mouth, and ran to his tail. “♬Swiggity Swooty! I’m coming for the booty!!!♬” Deadpool leaped into the air, playfully grabbing onto Big Mac’s tail, swinging around frantically and landed on the couch cushion. Almost as if some God was paying attention, Big Mac turned to lie on his chest, showing the titanic flanks. “Yes… they’re beautiful!” He reached out and grabbed the butt. “... Hopefully, I don’t go in too deep.” He ran in and squeezed himself in between Big Mac’s cheeks, seemingly disappearing from the world. Luckily, Mac had cleaned himself already, and didn't have beans prior to his sleep. “Oh yeah… This is heaven… happy, writer?”


~Sigh~ Yes. Are you happy now?


“You bet! It would be 10 times better if Mac was a chick!”


I’m sure you’ll get lucky.


“Hey, I’m sure if I’m going to have to find this kid, I’m going to have to get to the bottom of this… heh… bottom.” Deadpool joked, giving the left cheek a high five. Thankfully, it wasn’t enough to wake Big Mac. “So is this a huge voraphillia/butt fic for the readers? One that happens stars me?”


Well, it was going to be more than that. It was going to be something serious, but you have a knack for making things more,... Off track.


“Serious!? Me!? Last time that happened, Fox had to cancel all the X-Men Origin movies! Now, I have my movies, and I’m in between the flanks of Big Mac. I say seriousness doesn’t pay off in the long run.” Deadpool relaxed on the right cheek, kicking back as the left squeezed on him a bit, almost squishing him. “Ah… this is the life.”


You do know there’s an even more trained assassin out there looking for the boy you're looking for. Maybe you should get into that more?


“In a moment. He thinks I’m dead and I should use that to my advantage. And besides, you know you’ll love this when someone decides to draw or animate this… perhaps yourself?”


I’m s**t when it comes to art.


“Wow, so negative. And the cover isn’t yours?” He yawned. “We can discuss about this later in the next chapter. I need my beauty sleep.” Deadpool yawned again and closed his eyes snuggling up to the chubby warm cheek and fell asleep.


To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter it was so much fun writing this with Aquino and also I recently discovered this story was featured on most popular. I mean I have no words to explain how awesome that is. I feel like I wouldn't be anywhere with out my friends Star-Sage, Autismo555 and MrAqunio. Were basically the four amigos. LOL! Well all I can say is thank you to all for fallowing and faving this and keep on reading. =3