• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 6,478 Views, 255 Comments

Grounder - JustAnotherEarthPony



Another 'Human turned pony in Equestria' story...where cliches are shoved to the side, lampshaded and abused while our protagonist tries to come to grips with the 'real' Equestria.

  • ...
26
 255
 6,478

Update

Sorry for anyone expecting a chapter, but I wanted those who happened to put this on their list of fics to watch as it were to know it's future.

It's been three years since I was last on fimfiction, but this fic has never left my mind. There is nothing I hate more than an unfinished fic I was actually interested in, and I didn't want my own to suffer the same fate. Time flies! The show that inspired me to write this ended before I could finish it, which is insane to think about.

As with many other fanfiction writers, college and life in general hits hard. I knew I had left the previous chapter off on a cliffhanger, and I didn't want that to be the end of my first attempt at writing.

So. Since I unfortunately do not possess the passion (because it is that, given enough passion time constraints can be surpassed) to completely finish this story, within the next few weeks I'll work my hardest to finish off this first arc of the story and then put it up for adoption.

If no one ends up adopting it, it'll be more than fine. At least I hope I won't be left with this feeling of incompleteness, of work undone. The story will have a 'ending' anyone can extrapolate further adventures from. If anyone feels like taking the story and characters further, they'll be more than free to.

To everyone who initially started reading this story hoping for someone to give earth ponies some love all the way back when, I apologize for not following through. I hope you guys get some good chuckles out of this last chapter.

See you soon!