• Published 14th Mar 2017
  • 3,640 Views, 456 Comments

Jak and Daxter: Children of Eco - Blackdrag-rose



Pinkie and Jak grow up together, and with Daxter's help they work to save the world from the dark forces that seek to do it harm.

  • ...
26
 456
 3,640

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: The Return

Pinkie spent some time with Eon while she waited for the ship to be readied for their journey to her home world, though at the same time the Precursor leader went through the effort to remove the mind block that had been placed on her memories and restored who she had been. During that process Eon revealed that someone in their universe had created a special machine that would do what he could do with his Eco abilities, especially with Light Eco, though he felt that it was much easier for him to manipulate his own energies to restore her memories. So while they waited Pinkie let the memories flow back into her mind, allowing her to remember what had happened before she had appeared in Haven City all those years ago.

From what she could tell she overheard Discord talking with Twilight and the other Princesses, about what happened to the crystal mirror, and rapidly decided to check out the mirror for herself, to which she slipped in while the others were talking and disappeared from their world. Another thing she considered was that she might have gone through the mirror with the intent on spreading laughter and happiness to the other worlds of their universe, but something told her that part of her original plan might have backfired, especially with the awakening of Pinkamena. As of right now she and her darker side were two minds that shared the same body, or two separate bodies if she used the Multiform Army technique, but that didn't seem to bother any of them at all.

Once she had been restored to her former mindset, and she remembered everything that she had once forgotten, she sat down with Jak, Daxter, Raven, and Ashelin and revealed what she knew about herself, while at the same time shocking her friends and family in the process. Damas stood near them and listened to what she was saying, sometimes nodding his head while other times simply remaining still, to which the others wondered what was going through his mind, especially since they were being given a lot of information on Pinkie's past. It didn't take long for Surf and Trigger to come up to them and announce that the ship was fully prepared for the voyage across the stars, to which Eon declared that it was time for them to get underway.

Pinkie, Jak, Daxter, and Raven followed the three Precursors to their ship, which had remained in the Spargus arena since their arrival in the city, before they all walked up the platform and let the door close behind them. Trigger made sure that the seats, both theirs and the ones for Pinkie's group, were activated on time and without delay, to which everyone situated themselves in where they were supposed to sit. Once everyone was sitting down Surf started the sequence to get the ship into the air, to which Pinkie and Jak felt the Eco energies at work for a few minutes, giving the ship the necessary energy to blast off and take to the skies above the Wastelands.

As the ship made its way towards the atmosphere, however, Pinkie noticed that one of the screens that the Precursors were staring at happened to have a vortex in the middle of it, one that clearly hadn't been in the air when they first started the take off procedure, though Eon and his friends didn't seem concerned by it.

"Do not worry, we knew that this wormhole existed for some time," Eon commented, apparently knowing that Pinkie was concerned about something, though at the same time he was focused on what was happening in front of him, "When time and space warped, when you appeared in our world, I kept the location of this wormhole in mind and made sure that it was still open when this time came. We'll be able to warp through space itself, traveling from our world and arriving at your home world within a few minutes, then we can see if we can locate someone that knows you... and introduce ourselves to the gods that run the entirety of our universe."

Pinkie had no idea what Eon meant by gods, considering that she and Jak were used to the Precursors being treated as gods, but at the same time she remained quiet as their ship reached the wormhole and entered it, to which they found themselves in a swirling mass that reminded her of when she, Jak, Keira, and Samos used the Rift Gate. A few moments later she noticed another icon appear on the screen that Trigger was staring at, which actually seemed to concern him for a few seconds, but he let out a sigh and indicated that they had clearance to continue on their journey. That made Pinkie worry a bit, but since the Precursors were okay with what was going on she assumed that there was no reason to be overly concerned... to which she smiled as they reached the end of the wormhole and passed through to the other side.

In front of them rested a large planet, no doubt the size of the world she and Jak had been growing up on, to which Eon directed them into an area that rested between a small village of sorts and a city that rested on the side of a decent sized mountain. Pinkie, calling up her memories, stated that the city was Canterlot and that the village was Ponyville, though Ponyville was where they wanted to go. Once they landed, and the ship had powered down, Eon and his companions walked out of the ship and had Pinkie's group follow them, to which they locked up the ship, to prevent a curious local from stealing it, before they walked towards the village.

Pinkie was glad to be home, especially since she would be able to find her friends and plan a party for whoever had returned from their own adventure, as well as meet whoever these gods were... and then, possibly, plan for the next epic adventure that would be coming her way.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )

Sorry for the delay in commenting. Life got in the way. Anyway, quick question: Is Pinkie still in her hybrid form?

8649081 Aye, at this point in time she is in a permanent hybrid form. Eon merely restored her memories back to what they were before she came to Jak's world, and allowed her to have both sets of memories without her mind shattering on her.

8655587
Ah ah ah! Nope. At the end of Starlight of Solana, the story where Starlight and Sunset were displaced by the mirror portal, IT IS EXPLICITLY STATED BY DISCORD HIMSELF THAT HE MESSED WITH THE MIRROR PORTAL ENCHANTMENT. Said messing involved the spacial AND temporal displacement, in addition to age regression and memory loss. Starlight's time magic has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Check and mate.

Also, I finished Starlight of Solana half a year ago. That question was asked before Starlight of Solana was even halfway over. Oh how woefully naive I was.

Took me all day to finish reading this one.

8655596
Yes, Discord did say that, but originally only Sunset was supposed to de-age; due to the ring he gave her, or bracelet or whatever it was. it was Stalight's time magic that caused everypony else to de-age.

8673597
Point. But Discord DID erase the memory wiping, de-aging, and time displacement parts of the spell at some point. The resulting backlash from that is how Lyra and Trixie were Displaced from Equestria, or at least Lyra, since she was in her house when it happened.

8673679
You do realize I made that comment before Lyra and Rarity's stories came out, right? At the time I made the comment, April 11th of last year, it was a valid comment. And Sunset's first story took place before Discord added the extra enchantments to the portal.

Finally all caught up with this multiverse.

8675306
Okay, well I suggest you read Sunset's Skyrim story he wrote.

So, can I get some clarification on the plot of the 2nd game? They are in the future time period, yet their past selves are from that future time period? I got that right?

8734106 Yes. Jak and Pinkie were born in the future (or arrived there in Pinkie's case after she walked through the mirror), and were sent into the past when they were children, where they would grow up safe from harm and gain the skills necessary to unlock the Rift Ring, allowing them to return to the time period they originally came from... and then do the same thing to their younger selves.

8809658
Well yeah, she is the chaos pony.

8734170
Well that answers a question but what does Eon have to do with any of this?

Login or register to comment