• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 1,932 Views, 25 Comments

Rainbow's Love - Silver Inkwell



Will Rainbow Dash be able to finally confess her real true feelings for Applejack or not?

  • ...
12
 25
 1,932

Brave Enough

Chapter One: Brave Enough

Applejack stood there sweating in her field as she worked very hard picking the apple off of their trees. She only focused and concentrated on her work and because of tat she didn’t even ever notice that someone else was watching her do her own work. Rainbow Dash hid behind one of the many various trees taking very great careful care not to be seen by Applejack. She didn’t know why she had this very recent obsession and passion for her, and she couldn’t tell when the feelings had started although she was pretty sure that it was a month or two ago, although it also could have easily been three months or many years instead.

She also didn’t know where she could have gotten these feelings, physically or mentally for location or the time when either as well too. Recently though she had taken this passion and obsession to the very next level, stalking.

Oh, she knew exactly what it was, and she knew that it was a very serious problem, it was just one that she didn’t know how to solve and fix though, and she knew that it was wrong, especially the spying on her part, but she just couldn’t help it since she was just too afraid to tell Applejack her true real feelings about her, and her situation was extremely funny and ironic, something that she could clearly see. She was probably the bravest person on school (well, maybe excluding Sunset Shimmer and Princess Twilight Sparkle of course, and Applejack), yet she couldn’t do just this one very simple thing to tell her about how she really felt about them and confess her thoughts and ideas. Yes, very ironic and funny to anyone else but her indeed. She waited just she just continued to watch Applejack from the protection and security of the trees and was only able to think a few things, a few constant thoughts and ideas just floating around in her mind and head. Come on, just take off your shirt already.

Applejack would always work with her shirt on because in the daytime it could get very hot, so much so that sometimes she would take it off and just work in her bra instead. And Rainbow Dash, well she thought that today could just quite possibly be hot enough to where she would take off her shirt… again.

Rainbow Dash waited along silently, patiently, hungrily as she licked her lips as her stomach growled and grumbled just like an angry cat, dog, pet, or other various random creatures and animals. In her rush for one of her sports she had forgotten to get a good enough breakfast and now she was paying the price for that decision and choice. As her stomach continued to growl angrily she decided to ignore it but in her mind and head she did manage to try telling it to be quiet just in case Applejack heard it (which was a very silly though at the very best).

Her stomach of course would not listen to her.

Just shut up already, she thought to herself as she wondered if she was slowly going crazy, but she reassured herself that she wasn’t quite as insane as just one very certain girl named Pinkie Pie might be. She smiled at that thought but then continued to stare at Applejack as she worked. Applejack stopped and took a break wiping the sweat off the brow of her head. She used her shirt then to clean herself off and then she looked up at the sun. “Well, it sure is hot outside today,” she said to herself, “A cowgirl could take a real hard beating because of it, yes siree, I reckon that it’s even hot enough for a farm girl to take off her shirt.”

Rainbow Dash smiled, she didn’t know why Applejack continued to talk to herself, but she just simply loved it, each and every single word was like honey to her making her feel like she was lying on a cloud just chillaxing. She wondered if Applejack would indeed take off her shirt as she said, but then what happened next very quickly answered her question. Applejack did take her shirt off and then Rainbow Dash finally saw one of the thinks that she liked, her abs and stomach. She smiled as she licked her lip very seductively, oh yes, give her some more of that delicious goodness! She just wanted to have Applejack all to herself to do whatever she wanted with her like a very certain activity that she already had planned out in her mind and head. Oh, if only that could be real and true.

But then suddenly something happened to ruin the whole entire mood and atmosphere, a twig snapped. Normally this would probably be passed off by a very casual onlooker such as yourself as completely normal and regular and ordinary, but to Rainbow Dash who was very afraid of being seen or heard, this was not the case since the sound seemed to be very greatly magnified.

“Hello? Is anyone else out there right now?” Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash remained silent. Oh, please don’t let her find me, she prayed to herself in her mind. But this was not to be the case at all today. Applejack eventually managed to finally wander over to where Rainbow Dash was hiding.

“Rainbow Dash? What are you doing here on my farm? And don’t try lying to me or else I will know” she said. Rainbow Dash had considered lying, but now she sighed and hung her head down very low in defeat, “Okay, I admit defeat, I thought about lying to you, butt Applejack, I just don’t know if I can tell you why I’m here, I mean what if you laugh or get angry or sad? I just can’t have that.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything or react until you’re done talking with me.”.

Rainbow Dash was very relieved because she knew that an apple would always keep their promises no matter what happened to them along the pathway there

“Okay, very well then,” she said, “Applejack, for a long time now, ever since well… I don’t know when or where exactly since I might have had my feelings for up to many months by now, but anyhow, that’s not the real point here, the true subject matter is this, Applejack, I think that I just might be in love with you.”

Applejack, true to her word, didn’t react or say anything until Rainbow Dash had finally managed to finish up and ended speaking to her. “Oh, well I never knew that you had those feelings for me, but that would explain why you’re on my farm watching me just like a stalker because I see how you’re looking at my body right now and I don’t mind that much either as well,” she said, “But seeing that I already have my shirt off why don’t you take off yours after all, we’re all girls here right now?” she said. “Uh, yeah, sure thing, right,” Rainbow Dash said gulping very nervously, oh my gosh, she thought to herself, she hasn’t said anything about my feelings or emotions yet so is she trying to return the love and affection very subtly or does she just want to see my body instead?

She just didn’t know what to think, but she was very anxious to find out though.

Very quickly Rainbow Dash took off her shirt to show a very ripped stomach and also abs just like Applejack had. “oh my, I see that you’ve been working out just like I have although I think farming has an advantage,” she said smiling at her.

“Hey, no way, no fair,” Rainbow Dash said blushing while trying to resist the urge not to laugh but she failed miserably as she fell down on the ground on the back of a tree as she laughed and smiled. Applejack couldn’t also help but to just laugh and smile too as she joined Rainbow Dash on the ground and sat by her side very close to her. “Hey, all’s fair in love and war,” Applejack said.

“Oh, well okay then, so you wouldn’t mind if I did this then?” Rainbow Dash said laughing as she lightly squeezed one of Applejack’s boobs. “Ah, you got me there,” she said smiling, “But now I can do one back to you since that's the rule and law of war,” she said returning the hand gesture and squeeze back to her.

“Yeah, well how do you feel about me loving you? Do you like it, hate it or…?”

Applejack was silent for a very long moment and then turned over to face Rainbow Dash directly in the eyes making sure to put her body across and on top of her legs along no possible chance or opportunity for escape as she slowly closed the distance between them. Rainbow Dash stared at the deep pools of green that Applejack had for eyes while Applejack did exactly the same for Rainbow Dash’s purple eyes. “I don’t know, why don’t you tell me first?”

And with that said suddenly Applejack slowly leaned over and then kissed Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash blinked in surprised, but then she smiled once Applejack stopped it. “I think that's a yes then?” Rainbow Dash said. “Yep, and I reckon that I’ve had the same exact same feelings for you for quite a long time as well, probably ever since whenever you thought you felt something for me,” she said, “Although I still really don’t know quite yet just like you do.”

“Well now that we know our feeling for each other let’s have fun, shall we?” Rainbow Das said smiling very seductively. “Oh yes, I definitely agree with that, but do you have any ideas of where to start off exactly?” she said.

“Oh, don’t worry, I have a few ideas of how we could start off,” Rainbow Dash said, “For example, showing off even more of our bodies since we’re both girls here, right?” she said. And with that said she then suddenly took off her sports bra leaving her completely topless. “Better? Or is it still just not enough for you yet?” she said smiling as she watched the greatly surprised and shocked expression of Applejack. “Oh, that’s definitely not enough skin showing off yet,” Applejack said as she smiled and then took off her own bra leaving her just as completely topless as Rainbow Dash was. “Oh my,” Rainbow Dash said looking at the other girl’s boobs, “I didn’t expect them to be that big and huge.”

“Same thing could be said for your too,” Applejack said still smiling.

“Oh well, I guess that means that there’s just more of us around to love and play with,” Rainbow Dash said fingering her pants zipper. “Yes, agreed.”

And with that said she suddenly leaned forward pressing her skin very close to Applejack’s making sure that they were very tightly pressed together.

Fire ran down both of their bodies while they still felt a very slight chill like ice was pressed up against their bodies, but they didn’t mind the pain because they were enjoying something else far greater than the much pan that they felt.

Rainbow Dash slowly caressed the skin of Applejack with her friends while they were leaning into the kiss, and the sensation of her boobs pressed against another girl’s boobs, especially this close well it just wasn’t something that she had ever experienced before, none of this was (except the kissing of course).

She moved her hands across Applejack’s skin moving down from her back to her butt as she squeezed it and then around her legs to her…

Applejack groaned with great pleasure, joy, and delight.

“Do you want more?” Rainbow Dash said

Rainbow Dash delightfully fulfilled her request as they made love right there on the farm fields ot caring that anyone else could or might see them and once they finally finished up they stared at the beautiful incredible sun without a single care in the world and instead just enjoyed each other’s company instead.

“I love you,” Rainbow Dash finally managed to say to Applejack at long last.

“I love you too,” she said smiling while they were still both completely naked.

And with that said they kissed once more as the sun then slowly set behind them.

Comments ( 23 )

good story! I wish it was a pinkiedash story, but it is still good!:twilightsmile:

Yay~ AppleDash story~ :heart:

8018198
I figured that it was about time for one.
And also, thanks.

8018847
Their love?
Well, yes, it did, but then again...
THIS IS A SHIP FIC.

8018849 they like confess, and then BAM! Sex. Do you see how that might escalate a bit too quickly

8018854
Yes, but COME ON!!!
I was bored, OKAY!!!
AND I AM LITERALLY RANDOMNESS!!!
I MEAN HAVE YOU SEE MY OTHER SHIT YET?
I COULD LITERALLY BE CHAOS OR DISCORD, THE SPIRIT OF CHAOS!!!
(I'm also autistic, and lacking in the subject matter are of sleep, a whole lot actually.)

8018854
While I do agree that this isn't my VERY best Romance I've written, at least it's not my WORST.

8018854
I like short stories and they ALWAYS lack out on details.
Heck, do you even see any more Novelettes or Novellas anymore from me?

8018870 give me your worst

8018942
Okay, but let me warn you, these are so bad that men have literally made crap jokes about it while crapping in the toilet,
They're so bad that even I cringe at them because of all the hate,
It's so bad that I just want to burn it in hell until it's pure like an angel again...
It's so bad, it mocks the name of Romance itself.
It's so bad some people have literally gone insane and crazy just because they couldn't handle the story...
It's so bad...
*slaps*
Oh, okay then
True Love

8019478 meh ive read worse hold on while i try to find it

8019478 i couldnt find it,

8021706
Besides, you can go to my stories and Filter the Rating and then go to the very last page to find my 'worst'.

8021718 you just gave me a great idea, i just started a group where i am going to put the worst fics on this site, your fic shall be the first

8021730
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE RULES FIRST BEFORE YOU DO THAT.

8021730
Rules:

Do not make groups designed specifically to attack another user or group of people.
Caveat: It is okay to make groups attacking fictional characters. I.e. “We hate Rarity”
Do not make groups designed to attack or organize hatred against a user’s story.

8032023
ALL SHIP FICS ARE FAST!!!

Applejack, true to her word, didn’t react or say anything until Rainbow Dash had finally managed to finish up and ended speaking to her. “Oh, well I never knew that you had those feelings for me, but that would explain why you’re on my farm watching me just like a stalker because I see how you’re looking at my body right now and I don’t mind that much either as well,” she said, “But seeing that I already have my shirt off why don’t you take off yours after all, we’re all girls here right now?” she said. “Uh, yeah, sure thing, right,” Rainbow Dash said gulping very nervously, oh my gosh, she thought to herself, she hasn’t said anything about my feelings or emotions yet so is she trying to return the love and affection very subtly or does she just want to see my body instead?

That's a bit quick there, don't you think? This story could easily have been 2k longer. It goes from stalking to sex in 10 seconds flat!

Also, there are many instances where you have both Applejack and Rainbow Dash talking in the same paragraph. They need separating.

Login or register to comment