• Published 16th Mar 2017
  • 474 Views, 21 Comments

Ivy's Bullies (Fan continuation) - Blackdust



Ivy has bullies. Bullies have to deal with Ivy's only friend. Ivy's only friend hates bullies.

  • ...
12
 21
 474

Chapter 1.5: Problem?

As Ivy lay in the mud crying, a shadow moved from behind the trees and followed the two bullies intent on repaying them the indecency they caused such a beautiful mare. Or was Ivy a woman? Girl? Well whatever she was, her aura was absolutely BEAUTIFUL when she was happy and absolutely horrendous when she was sad.

"Hey!" The shadow called out, stopping the colts in their tracks, confusion temporarily coloring their auras before recognition and disgust replaced it. But the pony that called them out only felt even angrier at this, and said, "That was SO not cool! Don't you know it's wrong to be a bully, not just morally, but also legally?"

One of the two colts scoffed, probably the one on the right since the one on the left had a twinge of fear run through him for a second, while the other one said, "Oh look! It's the OTHER freak! The blind unicorn that can't even levitate a quill! What are you gonna do, huh? Go and cry to mommy like the little baby you and Freako 1 over there are?"

This made the unicorn mad. VERY mad. So mad that the unicorns brain shut itself down and only registered one thing. MAKE THEM PAY. That's when the unicorn 'blacked out' as it were. When he regained control over his mind and body, he was holding the colt that made the comment about Ivy up to a tree, fear and pain obvious in his aura, while yelling something about how Ivy was more a pony than both those colts put together a thousand fold. That's when he felt something envelope his entire being and forcefully, but gently, pull him away from the other colt.

"By Celestia's own mother, Flamehoof, what is wrong with you!? You almost killed him!" The teacher. That's when Flamehoof knew he messed up. But he had no regrets over what he did. If given the choice to do something different, he'd do it again, just to try even harder the second time.

"They do not understand the beauty of life itself! Why should insignificant curs like them be allowed to live when all they do is hurt those that are harmless and appreciate the small things that come to them when they can!? Granted I myself shouldn't be allowed to live based off of that statement, but still!" He shouted, reasoning with both himself and the frightened teacher.

"That does not justify-!"

"Actually, in his case, it does. He sees and thinks differently. He can't use basic spells like levitation because his mind can't grasp simple concepts like how to gently move something that he can't really see too well," said the principle. "But we will need to call both his, Ivy's, and both the bullies parents in order to get this problem resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible."

Author's Note:

Test one... If you read these, then give a thumbs down for a good attempt, and a thumbs up for a bad one then comment which side you voted for, and why. Otherwise, I'll drop this story like a hot potato because tons of up votes with no reasons will lead me to believe that it's just a horrible idea all together, and will cause me to just straight up delete this. Also, Flamehoof is a unicorn colt with a fire-like mane and tail, with a blood red coat and pale, almost white, eyes.