• Published 7th Mar 2017
  • 4,531 Views, 13 Comments

Ponies Who Love to Fart - The Dark Wolf



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie have a farting contest, and most of the other ponies love to fart when no one's around.

  • ...
28
 13
 4,531

Twilight Sparkle loves to fart

The Main 6, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike sat around the table of Twilight's castle.

"Princess Celestia told me she sent Chrysalis straight to Tartarus," said Princess Twilight Sparkle. "I don't know where she was but she smelled really bad, so Celestia gave her a cold shower before the trip to the gates. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, congratulations on catching her. How did you do it?"

"We're just awesome," said Rainbow Dash, and she and Pinkie Pie snickered to each other. Rainbow Dash had flown straight to Canterlot after she and Pinkie had ran out of gas, during which Chrysalis had fainted three more times, once of which was from Pinkie Pie farting on her, and Celestia had personally come to imprison her. Chrysalis had been too humiliated to mention how Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had subdued her, but Celestia had taken one sniff of the stench on Chrysalis, turned slightly toward Rainbow and Pinkie, and stifled a giggle, so Rainbow suspected she might have already guessed and found it amusing.

Once the meeting was over, the other ponies went back home. Starlight boarded a train to the Crystal Empire to visit Sunburst. It was only Twilight and Spike now. There was nothing else left to do today, so Twilight walked into her room and cast a spell on herself.

Twilight hadn't told any of her friends this, but she thought it was fun to fart. She had found a spell that makes ponies fart endlessly for half an hour, which was reversable in the event that someone else came along before the half hour was up. It wasn't a very princesslike thing to do, but every pony did it and she secretly loved it.

She felt the effects of the spell immediately, and farted loudly. Twilight giggled a bit. Then she let out an airy fart, which lasted four seconds. She paused for a few seconds, and then let out a loud wet fart that lasted seven seconds.

Spike, who was cleaning the windows of the castle, heard this and started laughing. Twilight in turn could hear Spike's laughter, but she didn't mind. She was unashamed of farting in front of the baby dragon, but had made him swear not to tell anyone else that she farted so much. Spike had been tempted to tell Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, but kept his word. She hadn't, however, told him how much she loved it.

Twilight farted again for eight seconds, giggling to herself, and she could hear Spike laughing again. Her room was full of the smell of her flatulence, but she didn't mind. Twilight could feel another one coming. She raised her butt in the air...

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Twilight let out a wet fart that was louder than any of the others thus far and lasted eleven seconds. She sighed of relief, and Spike's laughter intensified.

Over 25 minutes went by, and Twilight kept farting, though none of her farts were as long as the last one, but some of them were loud, though a few were silent.

PPPFFFFT! BRRAAAAP! FFFFRRRRRT! PPPBBBTTTH!

Twilight lay on her back with her back legs in the air as she farted four times in a row, each fart about one or two seconds long.

Her half hour was almost up, and Twilight could feel one final fart coming. She stood up and raised her behind in the air.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRTTTTT!

Twilight sighed of relief and then giggled as a very loud fart made its way out of her rear. It lasted twelve seconds, and Spike laughed even more.

A minute went by, and Twilight didn't fart. Her gas was gone. A little disappointed, she opened a window to let the smell out of her room. Spike was disappointed when he heard Twilight stop farting, and went back to cleaning the windows.