• Published 7th Mar 2017
  • 743 Views, 13 Comments

The Legend of Ash Frost - Visiden Visidane



A brief look into the life of the Legion's first hero through her faithful servant.

  • ...
2
 13
 743

Kidnapping

You incompetent, moronic, insipid wretches! Six of you to watch over my son and the ophidites take him away! How dare you remain alive after this crime! Did not a single one of you even think to give her life for the future of Equestria? My son...my poor colt at the mercy of those snakes...

Steel Point, don your quivers. We will hunt these filth down. One by one I shall strike them down until my son is returned. Ophidus will suffer for this. I swear it by every power known to Equestria. They will suffer from me more for this than they have for all my years fighting them.

As for the lot of you, send a message to Moon Rage. Tell him of the horror that you have allowed to take place here. I will find my son. If I find even one wound on him, the lot of you will die. Your parents too for daring to bring you incompetents to this world.


The Legion eventually discovered that the band of ophidites and indoctrinated ponies that kidnapped young Longstride were sent by Ophidus's High Council of Coatls. That is how far and how deep the fear of Lady Ash Frost had spread within the Empire.

They raced from Lady Ash Frost's manor in the southern reaches of the Western Barrier Land to Ophidus, desperately trying to bring Longstride in for indoctrination. They had likely hoped to utilize a great archer against Equestria. We hunted them down every step of that journey. Captured ophidites confessed to the plan after Lady Ash Frost became violent. That was a dark journey through and through. A great storm was blowing through the west at the time. Lady Ash Frost and I flew through vicious gales and peals of rain, vainly clinging to the hope of saving her son.