• Published 20th Mar 2017
  • 2,017 Views, 20 Comments

Indistinguishable from magic - Szalhi



Josh was just trying to do his job. But as usual, they showed up. He had to get out of there. He didn't care where, just anywhere else. That anywhere else. Is Equestria. In a galaxy far different from the rest. And honestly? He's seen weirder stuff

  • ...
6
 20
 2,017

Personal Codex: The Xephoes V1

The Xephos are a race of six limbed mammals that almost resemble reptiles. When referring to Xephos, one is generally referring to the pirate factions and not the loyalist faction, of which there is a low population. They are characterised by their inherent lust for energy and power. They are known to seek out sources of high energy provided they have enough strength to do so. They have no concern for civilian life, if it's available they'll take it. In saying that, they do not go into civilian sectors fearing the military support. If the Xephos were to band together, it could possibly create an army bigger than the average military, due to their aggressive nature. However Xephos are not a conjoined faction, they are not averse to fighting each other for power.

The Biggest of the Xephos factions are known to have attempted to harness the power of the weakest stars. No successful attempt is known to be made as all attempts have usually resulted in the implosion of the flagship due to the overwhelming power or the attack from other factions to steal the power. Due to the nature of the Xephos, there may be a successful attempt, but hiding the energy from others would be hard.

The ranks of the Xephos are generally self-centered with only their own race being accepted properly into their ranks. They are not against slavery and will capture other races to do their dirty work or act as cannon fodder.