• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 413 Views, 0 Comments

Glint Stones: Visit - Middle Ground



The Spellbind Brothers are now in Ponyville. This is going to be crazy.

  • ...
 0
 413

Chapter 3 - The Brothers and the CMC part 1

After the Spellbind Brothers demonstrated their elemental powers to Twilight and Starlight, they were given permission to stay in Ponyville for a little while. Twilight and Starlight agreed to help the Spellbind Brothers remember with their amnesia per Pinkie Pie's request. After Twilight got the mares to leave them alone, they gathered around in the library again to make a plan.

"Alright, before we start the process of helping you all recall your memories, we will need time to prepare. Starlight, Spike, and I will be gathering anything that has to do with amnesia and memory-loss. In the meantime, you four should get used to living here in Ponyville and get to know the locals. Behave yourselves and no elements...!" Twilight was quite serious about that last part.

"Alright, alright! We'll behave ourselves...!" Sparx was quite annoyed.

"C'mon, Sparx. We can take it easy for a little while." Chilly began making his way outside.

"I wanna see the town...!" Gust flew out in excitement.

"YEAH!" Ashes followed them leaving burnt hoof-prints on the floor. Twilight gave a stressed sigh. She knew something bad was going to happen somehow.

"It'll be okay, Twilight! I know they'll behave themselves! They're really nice when yo-" Pinkie was then interrupted when the sound of electricity went off in the hallway by the entrance.

"YOU STEPPED ON MY TAIL!!!"

"I'm sorry, Sparx...!"

"KICK HIS ASS, GUST!"

"Guys, no...." Then the sound of ice went off and the screaming was silenced. With what just happened, Twilight, Starlight, and Spike gave doubtful looks at Pinkie.

Pinkie gave a nervous laugh, "I'll keep an eye on them...." She then ran off to keep them out of trouble. Though they were worried, Twilight, Starlight, and Spike began getting everything ready. Pinkie and the Spellbind Brothers began touring the town, looking at the shops, town square, town hall, the nurse's office, the park, and the school. Things were peaceful for a little while, until Sparx began to shiver like he was on ice.

"Hey bro, are you alright...? Do you need another coat?" Gust was worried about Sparx.

"Do you need a hug, Sparky...?"

"I'm not cold...! We're being watched." Sparx could feel the watchful gaze of three un-seen watchers.

"I think you're going crazy...er." Chilly chuckled as he teased Sparx.

"Shut up...!" Sparx was annoyed. He was right about them being watched. Hiding far behind them in an alleyway, there were three little foals watching them.

"What do they look like...?" There was a small Pegasus with an orange coat, a purple mane and coat, and a small pair of wings.

"Kinda dumb lookin'." There was a small Earth Pony with a yellow coat, and a red mane and coat. She was watching the Spellbind Brothers with a pair of binoculars. These three foals had similar Cutie Marks that looked like purple shields.

"They're really tall.... Rarity told me about them. They're supposed to be Pinkie's guests or something." There was a small Unicorn with a white coat and a pink and purple mane and tail. They continued to watch the Spellbind Brothers from afar. Suddeny, Sparx disappeared in a flash of light.

"What the-?! Sparx?! Where'd you go?!" Chilly began searching for his missing brother.

"That purple one is gone!" The three foals lost sight of Sparx and began searching frantically.

"Hey you...! What's the big idea of spying on us?!" Sparx just so happened to be standing right behind the three foals. The three foals freaked out and scattered in an attempt to escape.

"Oh, no you don't!" Sparx then caught them all with his magic and levitated the three over to the others.

"Sparx, what are you doing?!" Chilly and the others finally found Sparx carrying the three foals with his magic.

"I found the ponies who were spying on us."

"WE'RE SORRY...!" The three foals were scared of their capturer.

"Bro, release them...!" Gust panicked since they were making a scene.

"First, who are you three and why were you spying on us?!" Sparx glared at the foals as he demanded answers.

"Sparx, enough!" Chilly then wacked Sparx in the head with an ice hammer. This caused Sparx to drop the foals. The foals were too scared to attempt another escape.

"Applebloom? Scootaloo? Sweetie Bell? What are you three doing...?" Pinkie found the three all huddled up in terror.

"PINKIE...!" The three foals all ran at Pinkie and hid behind her legs in terror.

"SPARX, YOU JERK...!"

"Yeah...! You're scaring them!"

"Shut up...! They shouldn't be spying on us anyway!" Sparx, Gust, and Ashes continued to argue. Then they started fighting.

"Girls, why were you spying on them...?" Pinkie removed the three foals from her legs.

"We're sorry, Pinkie.... We were just curious." The three foals were guilty for their sneaking.

"Our sisters told us about them. We wanted to know if they were nice."

"Yeah...! Rainbow Dash said that yellow one was nice!"

"Oh, they are nice. Really nice...!" Pinkie showed the foals how nice the Spellbind Brothers are, except Chilly had already knocked them all out with an ice hammer.

"You three need to shut up right now...." Chilly had lost his patience, ending the fight on the spot. The sight only frightened the foals even more and Pinkie, for the first time in a long time, she was at her wits end. Afterwards, the group went back Sugar Cube Corner to start over.

"My names Applebloom. I'm Applejack's little sister! Nice to meetcha!" Her shield-like Cutie Mark had an apple in the middle.

"I'm Sweetie Bell! I'm Rarity's little sister! Hi!" Her shield-like Cutie Mark had a music note in the middle.

"And I'm Scootaloo! I'm actually Rainbow Dash's biggest fan!" Her Cutie Mark had a lightning bolt in the middle. They then stood together dramatically.

"And we're...THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!!" They puffed out their chests proudly as they introduced themselves in unison. This amazed the Pinkie and Spellbind Brothers.

"So cool...!"

"WOW...!"

"Huh...nice."

"Tch...whatever." Sparx was not so impressed. He was still annoyed about earlier.

"We heard that they don't have Cutie Marks or their own, so we're here to help them! That's our job in life!" Scootaloo said proudly.

"We'll be sure to help you find your places in life too!" Sweetie Bell was quite excited.

"I'm sure it'll be fun! We just gotta go out and see what you can do!" Applebloom began pulling Sparx's hood in a hurry.

"Excuse me, but I don't think I should trust you little squirts for spying on us." Sparx yanked his hood away from Applebloom.

"Aw c'mon...! It'll be fun!"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo joined Applebloom in dragging Sparx out of the house.

"Hey...! Let go!" Sparx was getting yanked outside into Ponyville with the CMC. The three foals were quite persistent.

"ME TOO!" Ashes followed them outside. It became much quieter when they left. Rainbow Dash then entered the room with a confused expression on her face.

"Hey Pinkie, what are those two doing with the Crusaders...?" She sat down next to Chilly.

"Oh, the Crusaders are helping Sparky and Ash find their calling in life. I'm sure they'll have fun." Pinkie then presented Rainbow Dash with a cookie and a glass of milk.

Rainbow Dash then gave an annoyed sigh, "I wish I could have fun right now. I've been working non-stop for two days...." She began eating her cookie.

"Why...? What's going on?" Pinkie joined them at the table.

"Haven't you noticed how cloudy it has been lately? The Weather Factory is freaking out about it. Every Pegasus in Equestria has been trying to get rid of them for the last two days and nothing is working. And the weird part is that the clouds are spreading to every corner of Equestria. I don't know what's going on...." Rainbow Dash finished her cookie and cup of milk.

"Hey...! I can help! I can get rid of the clouds easy!" Gust jumped for the chance to be helpful.

"C'mon Gust, this is the Weather Factory's problem. We should just...chill out." Every pony groaned at Chilly's bad pun.

"OH MY GOD!!!" They then heard the sound of Sparx and Ashes screaming from outside. Without waiting, they rushed out of the house to see Sparx and Ashes being harassed by the mares again.

"What is going on here?" Rainbow Dash was really confused. All the mares surrounded them, asking for a date.

"This happened when we went to Twilight's castle. This is getting annoying...." The mares then noticed Chilly and Gust with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash.

"Oh no.... Later!" Chilly then took off running.

"Bye!" Gust then flew off. The mares then chased after the two in groups.

Scootaloo ran up to Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow Dash, do something...! We can't help them look for their Cutie Marks if these mares keep bothering them!" Sweetie Bell and Applebloom tried to keep the mares at bay, but without success.

"Alright, break it up! These two are guests! You're bothering them!" Rainbow Dash flew over to the mares to stop the ruckus.

"No fair, Rainbow! You're just trying to get a date with them!"

"Yeah! Jut because you're awesome it doesn't mean you should get all the guys!" The mares started complaining.

"What?! Me, date those guys?! Please! I'm too awesome for those boneheads!" Rainbow Dash declared arrogantly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BI-?!" Ashes then clamped Sparx's mouth to stop him from swearing.

"Alright, stop it! They are my guests and I won't let you bother them again! Go on! Shoo! Shoo!" Pinkie then joined Rainbow Dash in stopping the mares. The mares reluctantly left Sparx and Ashes alone, ending the ruckus.

"Thanks...." Sparx gave a sigh of relief.

"What is with those ponies?!" Ashes was really confused.

"I'm gonna go look for that yellow guy. He's probably flying away from some mares too...." Rainbow Dash flew off to do so.

"I'll go look for Chilly. See you back at Twilight's castle!" Pinkie bounced away to do so, leaving Sparx and Ashes with the CMC.

"So...now what?"

"Let's go see Rarity! She said she wanted to see your hoods!" Sweetie Bell then yanked Sparx's hood in a hurry. Sparx decided to just let the three foals have their way since they helped get rid of the crazy mares. The craziness has yet to end.