• Published 3rd Mar 2017
  • 987 Views, 6 Comments

The Terrible Sneeze - Nobody Special



Three friends have some tea, until something unspeakable happens

  • ...
3
 6
 987

The Only Chapter

It was a normal day, well normal as it could get in a magical world of talking ponies, and three ponies was sitting around a table, drinking some tea. The first pony was Rarity, a fashionista. She created clothes for a species that was almost always naked. Makes you think how she pays her bills.

The second pony was Fluttershy, a timid animal lover. She was known for being very shy, even tho she had no problem talking with other ponies. Also she really liked animals, because she needed a hobby of sorts.

The third pony was named Sweet Sugar. She is not important.

They were at Rarity's, where they usually had their tea time, talking about stallions or some shit.

“And that’s the last time I let a stallion hold my bags ever again.” Rarity said to her friends as she finished her story.

“But why would you even keep that kind of thing in your bag in the first place?” Fluttershy questioned as she dropped some sugar into her tea.

“Well duh, it’s for when she need to scratch some of her itches.” Sugar Sweet said as she sipped her mug.

Rarity nodded. “Exactly. You don’t ever know when you need to scratch your special place behind your-” she took a sip of her own mug before she finished her sentence. She smacked her lips in enjoyment after the sweet tea had passed her tongue and making out with it.

Fluttershy just nodded as she didn’t know what Rarity was going to say, but didn’t want to ask. As Rarity was going to take another gulp of her glorious tea, Fluttershy looked at the other pony in the room, Ice Ice Baby, who was dunking crackers into her tea and sloppily eating the now soft crackers.

Fluttershy opened her mouth to say something, but a feeling stopped her midway. A feeling like a soda can that have been shaken for a while and was about to burst. The feeling was creeping up her nose until it went out as the most silent and cutest sneeze that was ever heard.

It was so cute that a virgin's heart would skip a beat. However the two ponies in the room, Rarity and Funny Meme, didn’t think the same. The room was quiet, so quiet that you could here two flies mount each other.

Rarity had a disgusting look on her face, like there was someone that just took a shit in her mug of tea. She just stared at Fluttershy and she stared back. The silence was broken by Fluttershy.

“I’m sorry. It was not my intention to sneeze.”

“...how dare you…” Rarity whispered.

Fluttershy looked puzzled. “Sorry?”

“How dare you!?” Rarity yelled out, taking Fluttershy by surprise and making their other friend, Highlight Intro, drop her cracker in the tea. “Do you know what you just did?”

“Ehm...sneezed?” Fluttershy both answered and asked. Rarity was red from anger, steam coming out of her ears.

“Sneezed? Sneezed!? You’re saying it like it’s not a big deal.”

“Because it isn’t?” Fluttershy was now becoming a bit concerned. Not only because she thought that Rarity would die from an heart attack from the looks of it, but that she may take her life before that.

“It is! You agree with me right?” Rarity asked the third pony, Sonic 06, who simply nodded. “Do you have any idea what your actions has done?”

“Not really, no.” Fluttershy answered, not caring if she died here right now, only if it made this moment end already.

“It means that you have unleashed an unspeakable horror onto us.” Rarity said as she was walking back and forth, trying to stay calm.

Fluttershy didn’t know what to say. Not that she might have unleashed some kind of evil being, but that it was her sneeze that did it and that Rarity was so emotional about it.

“That’s right, we’re doomed.” The third pony, Miss Lyxillia the Third (Original Character, Do Not Steal >:( ), said as she drank her cracker filled tea.

“Really? So, what kind of horror is it?” Fluttershy asked, now curious of what it was.

“You don’t know? Everypony knows it.”

“Well, I don’t.”

Rarity sighed in frustration. “Everypony knows if nopony says ‘bless you’ when somepony sneezes, a demon will appear.”

Fluttershy was surprised, to say the least. “Really?”

“Yes.” Rarity said.

“Mmhm.” the third pony, Cracker Whore, said with her mouth full of soggy crackers.

“Yup.” a demon said as it zipped on Fluttershy’s tea and crossed its legs.

The group looked at the demon as it sat there. Rarity pointed at it. “See!? Because of your sneeze, you have now summoned a demon. You’ve doomed us all.”

“She’s right, y’know.” The demon said and the third pony, Small Fat Potato, nodded.

Fluttershy hung her head. She didn’t know that what she did would do something so horrible she was going to say how sorry she was, but Rarity interrupted her thoughts.

“If only somepony would have said ‘bless you’ then we wouldn’t be in this predicament.”

Now Fluttershy was a bit angry. She was not always angry, but when she was it was like watching your own soul die inside the fires of Hell. “Then why didn’t you?”

Rarity stopped her walking and looked at her friend. “I beg your pardon?”

“If you knew that this would happen, then why didn’t you say ‘bless you’ to prevent this?” Fluttershy asked, getting a bit red from anger herself.

“She’s right, y’know.” The demon said while the third pony, Pointless Character of the Day, was busy with munching on a bunch of crackers to even notice anything anymore.

Rarity's face once again became red, gave out an angry ‘hm’ and walked out. As the two ponies and demon watched as Rarity stormed out, the demon looked at Fluttershy and asked one simple question. “What’s her problem?”

Author's Note:

Just an idea that I wanted to write.

Going to write some more for now on.

Comments ( 6 )

The story was awesome, funny, and unique:pinkiehappy:. I'm glad you added some intentional lazy writing as well.:rainbowlaugh:

Maybe it's the lack of a period, but the synopsis seems incomplete. Was this intentional?

So... bucking... funny! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Nobody Special deleted Mar 6th, 2017

7995241 Ah, sorry. I thought you meant something else. I fixed it.

Login or register to comment