• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 3,355 Views, 84 Comments

Foretellers - Fear Ripper



They Mayans predicted that the world would end on 2012. Most of humanity replied with Chaos, but some treated it like a normal day. Such as a rag tag group of friends who passed the test of god and earned the right to an amazing adventure.

  • ...
15
 84
 3,355

Another Survivor?

Author's Note:

Whats up everybody! This chapter is special cause its a crossover with Chaos Knightmares story Keybearer. We both put some hard work in this soni hope you like it. Make sure to check out his story as well. Now on to the story.

As Hulxley exited the Dark Corridor he saw a sign that said Canterlot High school. “Oh great i’m in front of a school and dressed like I am i’m probably gonna get in trouble” He said noticing the kids “Great and they saw me. Tabloids here I come.”

From afar, Lan was gazing at Huxley suspiciously. In an instant, he summoned his spirit Chirithy.
“Greeting master!” It said in a high pitched voice. “What can I do for you?”

“Go tell the others that I saw Organization XIII at the school, and to get over here quick.” His spirit nodded, disappearing in a flash of light.

“Hey you” Huxley shouted as Lan turned.

Lan turned to see the mysterious individual in front of him. “Yes? Is there something you need?”

“Can you tell me where the closest Pizza place is?” Huxley said pulling out something

Lan sweatdropped, ‘Okay, this one is strange, but still cant let my guard down. Need to lead him somewhere I can question him.’ Lan thought.

“Yeah, it’d just down the street from here. I’m actually going there myself. How about I lead the way?” Lan lied.

“Sweet” Huxley said as they walked down the path towards the pizza place “Hey you see anything weird in town lately maybe people wielding giant keys?” he asked

‘Well I can tell he’s not the one who sent the letter.’ “Yeah actually. There was this one guy with a Unicorn mask with that giant key sword. He was fighting off these weird, blue monsters.”

“Okay blue monster that can only be Dream Eaters, Heartless or Unversed.” Huxley said muttered to himself. The two of them continued to walk, until Lan lead them down an alley way for some reason. ‘Is this guy trying to mug me?’ Huxley thought. ‘Well even if he is i'll just beat his ass.’ “So are you trying to mug me?” Huxley asked.

Lan, without turning around, put on his Unicorn mask and changed into his Foreteller form. He turned around and pointed Unicornis at Huxley.

“So, were you looking for me?” He said challengingly.

“Oh sweet and here I was hoping that I was just going for a slice” Huxley said pulling out Oblivion “Let’s see how strong you are” he said jumping at Ira.

Their Keyblades clashed, creating sparks and the shear force behind the attacks blew up the debris around them. Ira managed to push him off. “You're just as strong as... well you said” Huxley said as he went “Stop.” and Ira froze in place taking this opportunity he took a few good slashed in before he unfroze and felt each blow at once. The blows altogether caused him to get to his knees.

“Gh! So you can use magic too. Let’s see you deal with this. Sonic Blade!” In an instant, Ira had dashed in front of Huxley, delivering a series of charging attacks until he forced him a good ways away from him.

The two had traded blow for blow until they found themselves at a stand still with their Keyblades locked together once again.”You're pretty good, what's your name kid?”

“Right now my name is Ira, and that’s all you need to know at the moment. Now let me ask you a question. Are you responsible for the Unversed in this world?

“So it was Unversed, and no I just got here” Huxley said as he began to run away out of the alley. “Try to catch me.” he said as she jumped out into the open.

‘Damn. I wanted to avoid anything public, but it doesn't look like he’s giving me much of a choice.’ Ira thought as he ran after Huxley.

“He look people.” He said as he jumped into a crowd “scuze me, pardon me, coming through, Yoink” he said as he stole some guy's hat and placed it on a dog.

‘Well, this guy must be a friend of Axle.’ Ira thought as he jumped up to the roof of a nearby building to try and keep track of his opponent.

“Hey you have High jump. No fair! The rest of use have to deal with regular jump!” he shouted stopping in the middle of a crowd “Everybody boo that man he is using hax” he said as Unversed started to appear and attack the crowd “Great and I just wanted a slice of pizza.“ he said as he attacked one of the larger Unversed. “Hey Twilight Sparklepants I could use your help! These Unversed aren't gonna be beaten by themselves I mean maybe but that would be random.”

Ira gain a tick mark on his forehead. “My name is Ira of the Foretellers!” He yelled as he jumped down and slashed at an Unversed.

“Foretellers? What are they?” Huxley asked, without taking his focus away from the Unversed. “Never heard that name in the game.” He muttered, but Ira still heard him.

“Game? You mean you're a survivor!?”

“Was it not Obvious by the fact I have a Keyblade I mean who did you think I was Roxas?”

“I just thought you were part of the Organization XIII. Even though the organization was destroyed in the second game.”

“And why would you think that is it, the robe?” he asked “It's gotten me in trouble twice already.” He said as he cut down more Unversed.

“So I’m guessing you don’t know about how the Foretellers work?” Lan asked. “Well I can tell you one think. We don’t usually work alone.”

“Hah!”

*Crash!*

A sudden crashing sound drew the two keybearers attention. They saw the other four Foretellers coming into the scene.

“Ira!” Invi said as he ran up to them, “We got your message. Is this the guy?”

“Yes.” Ira answered, “But that’s not important right now, the safety of the people come first. You and Aced go around the perimeter and make sure everyone gets away safely. The rest of us will take care of the unversed.” His fellow Foretellers nodded and proceeded with the roles they were given.

“Hm, you seem to have a good handle on being a leader.” Huxley said.

“Thank you, Now let’s get started.”

**

After the battle everyone except Huxley gathered around Ira “Well that was fun now how about that pizza place you told me about” Huxley said as everyone just looked at him.

Aced thrusted her Ursus at him, nearing his neck. “Who are you? Why are you here?” She said seriously as the other Foretellers, minus Ira, surrounded him.

“Jeez Ira your friends need to chill. My name is Huxley. Got it memorized? As for why I’m here well my magic book had two new alt worlds that I could visit and I chose this one.” he said as they all looked at him confused.

“What do you mean Alternate World?” Aced asked.

“Simple take. Traverse town from 3d, there are two versions of that town in that game one for Sora and one for Riku that is basicly an Alt town” he said “beside I’m not the one you should be worrying about. My name is not Zeke”

“Who’s Zeke?” Ira asked

“The black sheep of a crime family who survived and controls the heartless” Huxley said as the all looked at him.

“So there is another survivor like you.” Ava said.

“A crime family? The only one I can remember is Ventral. Those guy are real evil.” Gula said shuddering.

“Just give me a second to check my book.” Huxley said opening a book that he pulled from nowhere “Yeap Zeke Ventral.” he said as he showed them all the book

“Wait he wields the X-blade?” Gula said as he grabbed the book from Huxley

“Hold on, something isn’t right.” Invi intervened. “When god pulled us from our old world, he gave his reward to those of us who were not consumed by the chaos and were peaceful. All around good people. So why did he give someone with his bloodline one of the most powerful weapons of all time?”

“I don’t know I just want pizza” Huxley said as they all sighed “What? I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”

“Well, you’re obviously not a threat to us. Not yet anyways.” Ira said as he took of his mask, returning him to Lan. “Come one, let’s go get some lunch.”

The others took their masks off as well.

“Yeah, but let’s make it quick.” Alex said, “I only get thirty minutes for a lunch break.”

“Sweet... oh can I ask you something If something were to go down between me and Zeke could you help me beat him?”

“Well, we do not yet trust you, and we haven’t even met this Zeke character.” Jenny said.

“But if either you or him have any evil intentions, we will be the ones to stop you.” Dan said seriously. “But, why do you ask? What are you planning?”

“Nothing yet I just gave him a warning that if his Traverse town fell because of his actions I would come for him, I need reinforcements as he has an army of keybearers behind his back.” Huxley said as they all looked at him

“Keybearers, how?” Jenny asked.

“From what i’ve heard he can just give people keyblades probably an ability of the X-Blade” Huxley said

“But Keyblades choose their wielders. That would mean he has access to a great amount of Keyblades if he can summon ones that are compatible with who he gives them too.” Dan said shocked.

“That’s why I’m looking for help on taking him down, He’s too powerful.” Huxley said

“But has he done anything sinister? What reason do we have to believe that you aren’t the one tainted by darkness instead of him.” Ira said.

“Because I don’t controle heartless.” Huxley said

This silenced the Foretllers. Those who control the Heartless were known to be the Masterminds behind various events. After a moment of silence, Lan decided to speak.

“While I still do not trust you, I don’t have a reason not to either. If we come into contact with this Zeke, then we will judge for ourselves. But if you need our assistance, as fellow survivors and Keybearers, we will be glad to help purge any darkness.”

“Thanks.” Huxley said as they got to the town.

(Scene change)

After they all had lunch together, Huxley returned to his own world, leaving the Foretellers to their own devices. Alex and Dan returned to their jobs, leaving Lan, Jenny, and Kira walking back to the mansion.

“Hey Lan? What do you make of all this?” Jenny asked, “This Huxley guy just showing up and warning us about another survivor who can control the Heartless? It’s a lot to take in.”

“I’m not entirely sure myself Jen. Zeke Ventral, a member of the biggest criminal family up to date, is the wielder of the most powerful keyblade in existence. But for him to be outside of our world would mean he has at least some good in him. It’s all so confusing.” Lan rubbed his temples in frustration. “What do you think Kira?”

Kira thought for a bit before speaking. “We can’t really make any assumptions until we get Zeke’s side of the story. But if God decided that he passed the Mayan Calendar test then he’s got to be good, right? Maybe he asked for the power to summon the Heartless like we asked for our powers. But we still don’t know.”

The other two nodded in agreement as the continued their trek home.

(Elsewhere)

Gazing at the three Foretellers, the same man with a purple cloak and faceless mask that Ira a month ago.

“Looks like my little puppet has made contact with them already. Good. I guess it’s time for us to make contact as well.” He said. He looked behind him towards an eighteen year old boy gazing over the city. His hair was short and a shining silver color, his eyes were a fierce yellow. He wore a black leather vest over a white t-shirt with a picture of a black crow on it, and navy jeans. He also wore finger-less black gloves with metal studs on the knuckles. “Don’t you think so, Crow?”

“Absolutely Master.” Crow said as darkness started to radiate off his body. “Let me show those traitors what it’s like to feel helpless.”