• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 3,355 Views, 84 Comments

Foretellers - Fear Ripper



They Mayans predicted that the world would end on 2012. Most of humanity replied with Chaos, but some treated it like a normal day. Such as a rag tag group of friends who passed the test of god and earned the right to an amazing adventure.

  • ...
15
 84
 3,355

Miraculous New World

Author's Note:

Hey, they viewers. I'm back after a rather long hiatus. Sorry to make you guys wait, but after some things that happened within my group of friends I lost a bit of inspiration. Which took a while to get back. This chapter is gonna be shorter than most, but I am trying to get back into the grove of this story. Bare with me for now.

So let's get to the chapter! XD

“Uhhh~! I hate math!” Jenny groaned with her head down on the lunch table.

At the moment, the five Foretellers, plus the Rainbooms, were sitting together in the cafeteria eating their lunch.

“Well if you actually studied for that test them maybe it wouldn’t have been so difficult,” Dan said slyly.

Jenny glared at him, “Thanks for the recommendation! Now go screw yourself!” She yelled at him.

“Whoa, calm down there girl.” AJ tried to calm her friend. With the others agreeing.

After taking a deep breath Jenny calmed down. “Sorry. It’s just, when you’re a Keyblade Master training your own Union, and a High School student, it gets pretty rough.”

“You aren’t the only one Jenny.” Lan said. “All of us have our own Unions to take care of, plus school. And for me, I have paperwork to do. Thanks guys.” He said gazing at his siblings, who looked away.

*Shine!*

Suddenly, the Wayfinder around Kira’s neck started to glow a faint pink.

“Hm? What’s up with my Wayfinder?” Kira said observing it closely. Faint glows started to show on the other Foretellers, who’s Wayfinders also started to glow.

“They’ve never done this before.”

“Hm, the Master of Masters did say that they hold some sort of power. You think this is what he was talking about?” Alex asked.

“Yes! Something interesting is happening.” Kira cheered. “Let’s go back to the mansion and figure it out.”

*RIIIIINNNNG!*

“...After class.”

(After School: Foreteller Mansion)

One half school day later, the Foreteller’s returned home with their still glowing. They had left the training for their unions to the Rainbooms today as they make sure nothing is wrong.

“So, what is it these things actually do?” Jenny said spinning her’s on it’s chain. The others didn’t answer as they were tinkering with their own Wayfinders.

“I’m not entirely sure. There doesn’t seem to be any secret mechanisms to any of them, so maybe there is a spell we need to cast on them?” Dan said.

“I tried a Curaga spell on mine, but it didn’t do anything. And I don’t want to try any attack magic on it in case they aren’t magic proof.” Kira said.

“So, they aren’t doing anything by themselves.” Lan started. “Maybe together?” He placed his Wayfinder on the coffee table, the others followed his lead.

They didn’t react at first, but then they started to shining in sync and floated up a bit. They floated higher in the air and flew outside through an open window nearby.

They all rushed outside, to see their Wayfinders in a star-like formation high in the sky. A keyhole formed in the center.

“Is that a keyhole?” Kira asked.

“It looks like our Wayfinder’s are telling us to go off-world,” Dan said.

“Yeah, but to where? We don’t know where this portal is leading us. It could be some sort of trick for all we know.” Alex said.

Lan nodded, “It might be, but the Master gave us these himself. Plus we don’t know what is on the other side unless we check it out. There could be people in danger, we at least have to know what’s going on.” Lan reasoned.

“*Sigh* Fine, but if this is some sort of trap Crow is doing then I’m saying I told you so.” Alex raised his Keyblade towards the Keyhole. A beam of light shot the center, and it glowed bright until the space around it broke. Like the sleeping keyholes in KH Dream Drop Distance.

“Yay! New world! This will be the first world we go to on our own. Without any other survivors!” Kira cheered as she through Vulpus in the air, transforming it into its Keybeast form.

“Good thing it’s Friday.” Dan muttered as he and the others followed her lead, as well as activating their armor. They mounted their Keybeasts and flew through the portal.

The second they entered, they were suddenly going at high speed through a tunnel of space. Stars rushed by as they felt the harsh wing going through their hair.

“The space between worlds never gets old to see!” Dan yelled.

“This is awesome!” Alex and Kira yelled.

After a moment of surfing through space, they saw a world coming into sight. Its shape was like earth, the Eiffel Tower sat atop of the whole thing with a black cat and a lady bug flying around it.

“Is that it?” Jenny asked. “It looks like what it would look like in the games. How are we supposed to land on it?” As if it cue, another keyhole shaped portal appeared. “Well that’s convenient.”

They all flew through the portal.


When they exited, they appeared in the sky above a very beautiful city. In the distance, they could see the Eiffel Tower.

“Oh! We’re in Paris! How pretty.” Kira exclaimed.

“Hm, I should bring Rarity here one of these days. I know she’d love it.” Lan made a mental note to himself.

“Okay, so we’re here, but it looks pretty peaceful. What did we need to come her for?” Alex asked.

*Boom!*

A loud boom rang through the air, and they could see smoke rising in the distance.

“Well, that answers my question.”

With that, they all steered their key-beasts towards the commotion.


Through the streets of Paris, multiple Unversed were tearing their way through the streets. Wreaking havoc to the town, but mainly surrounded on two individuals.

“Things are getting a bit hairy here Ladybug!” The male of the duo grunted, dodging a slash from a Scraper Unversed. He wore a black latex suit that covered his whole body, and a long black belt around his waist which hung off his back like a tail. His hair was blonde, reached passed his ears, along with two cat ear atop his head. His emerald green eyes were surrounded by a black face mask that only covered the top half of his face. In his clawed, gloved, hands was a silver bow staff.

“Hang in there Cat Noir. We can’t let up!” The girl of the duo ordered. She had on a red and black polka dotted unitard. Her hair was black and reached down the nape of her neck, and tied into twin tails. Her eyes were as blue as the sky, surrounded by a similar mask to cat noir only red with black dots. She was wielding a yoyo that shared her costumes color schemes.

“But our weapons aren’t even doing that much damage! Plus we still need to deal with him!” Cat Noir gestured to the figure behind the unversed.

The figure was a male standing on top of a wrecked car. He wore very punk like outfit of black jeans and a navy blue shirt with a white skull on it. His wrists had spiked cuffs on them, his face was pale with dark eyeliner under his eyes. In his hands was a giant paint brush that had the Unversed symbol in the crest of the brush.

“That’s right Unversed, fight in the name of Graffiti! I’ll be painting rebellion all over this city! But I’ll need your Miraculous for Hawk Moth to do that. So give them up!” The villain announced. He splashed black paint on the ground with his brush, and a Bruiser Unversed rose from the paint.

The Bruiser charged straight at the two heroes, ready to flatten them under its weight.

*Slash!*

Before the Bruisers attack could land, it was destroyed by an armored Jenny landing in its path and delivering a downward slash.

The Ursus leader turned to the two heroes, “Hey there. Mind if we join the party?”

“We?” The ladybug and cat asked in unison. The Unversed surrounding the two heroes were being slain by the other four Foretellers.

The heroes of Paris looked shocked at the new arrivals. The creatures that they have never seen before and were having difficulty beating, were being slain in one mere moment.

Graffiti sneered at his minions being destroyed. “More goody-goody heroes? Meh, doesn’t matter to me. I’ll just brush over the lot of you!” He swung his paintbrush once more, making more Unversed.

The Foretellers stood at the ready for the upcoming fight, right in front of the two baffled hero duo.

“Hey, polka dot, black cat.” Alex looked back at the duo, “You’re the heroes right? Mind explaining the situation?”

Cat Noir glared, “First of all the name’s Cat Noir, and the lovely lady here is Ladybug. Second, why should we trust you five?”

“Look, boy,” Jenny argued. “We are the ones who can take out the Unversed, and you two are the ones who know how to take down the graffiti guy. It doesn’t take a genius to know that we need to work together. So are you with us, or are you gonna let him hurt more innocent people?”

Cat Noir was about to retort, but Ladybug stopped him with her hand on his shoulder.

“She’s right Cat. We’re outnumbered, and it looks like their weapons are the only things doing damage. We can get explanations later, but if they are here to help let’s let them.” Ladybug said determined.

Cat Noir relented, seeing his partners point.

“Alright everyone. It’s hero hour!” Lan announced as his siblings summoned their keyblades, and Cat and Ladybug readied their weapons.


In a very dark room, with only a single, circular window letting in the sunlight. There stood a man wearing a dark purple, three-piece suit with a small, white, butterfly-shaped pin on his lapel. His face was completely covered by a silver mask that only showed his mouth and blue eyes.

This was Hawk Moth, bearer of the Moth Miraculous, and right now he did not look happy.

“Who are these pests!” Hawk Moth yelled as he struck his cane on the ground. “Graffiti came so close! He and the Unversed were about to obtain the Miraculous! Who are these new pests?”

“Those would be my pains in the neck.” From the darkness of the room, Crow stepped out. “Took them long enough to find me.”

“You knew that your adversaries would be here?” Hawk Moth chided.

Crow shrugged, “I’ve been to many worlds Hawk Moth. I assumed they would come after me at some point. Looks like they chose now to do it.”

Hawk Moth groaned in frustration. “Well do you have a plan!? We had a deal. You would assist me in obtaining Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous, in exchange I would offer my service to your cause.”

“Relax, Hawk. Graffiti was just a test run of our powers combined. Now that I have a feel of how this works. I got a bigger and better plan.” Crow smirked.


The battle between our heroes and Graffiti was inning its climax. While Aced, Invi, Ava, and Gula were holding back the Unversed from attacking citizens, Cat, Ladybug, and Ira were fighting Graffiti.

Graffiti sent another slash wave of black paint towards the three heroes, which Ira sliced in half with his keyblade.

“Is there anything I should know about this enemy?” Ira asked the duo.

“Let’s not hurt him too much. He’s just a normal person possessed by an Akuma, so we just need to destroy the object it’s possessed and he’ll turn back to normal.” Ladybug explained.

Cat nodded, “And I’m willing to bet that it’s in that paint brush of his.”

Ira readied his Keyblade. “Alright, I’ll make an opening and you two get the brush.” He charged straight for Graffiti, slashing his blade down only to be blocked by Graffiti's brush.

While the two of them continued their exchange of attacks, the hero duo of Paris held back to think of a plan.

“So, have any ideas m’lady?” Cat Noir asked.

Ladybug surveyed the situation, until an idea came to her. “Yes I do kitty, here is what we’ll do.” She began to whisper her plan to her partner.

Ira and Graffiti continued their battle. Neither of them leading up on their constant stream of attacks. Although Ira was mostly stalling for Cat Noir and Ladybug to initiate a plan.

Suddenly, Cat Noir appeared behind Graffiti. Not that the villain noticed, but it caught Ira’s attention. Cat signaled Ira to push Graffiti further towards him, so he nodded.

Ira’s Keyblade charged with energy, “Blitz!” He charged towards the villain with a powerful combo of attacks. Which broke Graffiti’s guard and made him stumble back.

With the villains guard down, Cat Noir used his bow staff to trip him up. Which lead to Graffiti to fall back and lose grip of his brush. Acting fast, Ladybug used her yo-yo to snatch the brush away.

“My brush!” Graffiti recovered and charged towards Ladybug for his weapon back.

“Cat Noir!” Ladybug tossed the brush towards her partner.

“I got it, M’lady!” Cat rose his right claw in the air. “Cataclysm!” Black energy surrounded itself around his claw as he caught the brush. The moment Cat caught the brush, it turned to an onyx black before it completely disintegrated. Leaving only a black butterfly in its place. Which in turn made the Unversed disappear, and Graffiti to turn back into a civilian.

“No more evil doing for you little Akuma.” Ladybug opened her yo-yo revealing a light screen on its face. “Time to De-evilize!” She swung her yo-yo and caught the Akuma inside of it.

The other Foreteller’s approached their leader and the duo.

“I’m pretty sure ‘De-evilize’ isn’t a real word,” Gula whispered to his siblings.

Ladybug opened her yo-you once again, setting the butterfly free, although it was not snow white. “Bye bye little butterfly.” She then threw her yo-yo in the air. “Miraculous Ladybug!” Her yo-yo dispersed into a large swarm of ladybugs surrendered my a magical aura, miraculously fixing the damage done by their battle.

“Well, that’s a convenient way to clean up.” Aced shrugged.

“Ahem.” The Foretellers turned towards the hero duo.

“Thank you for your help.” Ladybug bowed her head slightly. “We probably wouldn’t have lasted if you five hadn’t showed up.” she extended her hand.

“It was no big deal. Just doing what we do best.” Ava accepted the handshake.

“But now I want answers.” Cat Noir intervene. “You seemed to know what those other monsters were, and your weapons were able to damage them when we couldn’t. Just who are you?”

Before anyone could answer, an alerting beeping caught their attention. Which originated from Cat Noir’s ring.

“Uh oh, you’re about to change back Cat.” Ladybug said worriedly.

“Then I guess explanations will wait for another time,” Ira interjected as he opened a Door to Light.

“Wait! We still have questions, we don’t even know your names.” Cat called.

“You can call us the Foreteller’s. Don’t worry, we will meet again.” With that, the Foreteller’s walked through the door. Though, before Ira walked through he turned towards the duo. "May your heart, be your guiding key." He walked through the door, and it closed behind him.

Ladybug and Cat Noir just stared at where the Foretellers once were, with stupefied
Expressions.

“Well, they were an interesting group,” Cat stated before his ring beeped again.

“We’ll figure it out later. We got to go before we transform back. Bug out!” Ladybug used her yo-yo to swig away.


In an alleyway a good distance away, Ladybug landed out of sight. Hey body glowed slightly before her costume was replaced with casual clothes. She wore a dark gray blazer with rolled up sleeves. The inside of the blazer is lined in white with pink polka dots, and it has black trimming. Underneath, she wore a white t-shirt with black stitching and a flower design below the collar. She also wore pink rolled up jeans and blush pink ballet flats with dark red soles. This was Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

“*Sigh* Well that was exhausting. Good thing the Foretellers showed up or I would have lost my Miraculous. I just wish I knew who they were.” Marinette said to herself.

“They are the Foretellers. The First Keyblade Masters, trained by the Master of Masters.” A high pitched voice called out to her. Floating in front of Marinette was a small creature that was about four inches tall. She has a large head, a tiny body, and dark blue eyes. She resembles a ladybug, with two antennae, a large black spot on her forehead, back, and each side of her head, and a short tail with three tips aligned vertically. This was Tikki, the Kwami of the Ladybug Miraculous

“You know who they are Tikki?” Marinette asked surprised.

Tikki nodded, “Yes, and now that they are here, it means something big is about to happen. We need to discuss this with Master Fu. This is of the utmost importance.” Her voice held a surprisingly serious tone.

Hearing the urgency in her voice, Marinette nodded. “Alright Tikki. We’ll go first thing tomorrow. Good thing it’s the weekend.” With that, the two left the alley way. What they didn’t notice, was the Foretellers, in their civilian forms, watching over them on a roof.

Lan nodded towards his sister.“Kira, Jenny, follow her. Alex, Dan, and I will follow the cat.” Lan ordered, with his siblings agreeing.