• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 3,355 Views, 84 Comments

Foretellers - Fear Ripper



They Mayans predicted that the world would end on 2012. Most of humanity replied with Chaos, but some treated it like a normal day. Such as a rag tag group of friends who passed the test of god and earned the right to an amazing adventure.

  • ...
15
 84
 3,355

Rainbow Rocks Pt. 1

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was early in the morning at the Foreteller’s mansion, and what a beautiful morning it was. The sun was shining, the birds were singing-!

“Stay still you little bitch!” Jenny’s voice suddenly yelled.

And the sound of the Foretellers training could be heard for miles.

The five of them had finally recovered from their exhausted state, and had continued their training. With an early morning training session before school. Although there was something different about this training session, because the area around the mansion was a light barrier.

From the outside, it looked like a large dome of light, but the inside was very different. Inside the barrier was a very different setting, placing the Foretellers in a barren battlefield with weapons littering the ground. Much like the Keyblade cemetery but with regular weapons.

At the moment Jenny was sparring against Alex. The former trying desperately to strike the Leopardus leader, but failing because of the latter immense speed. Which made her very irritated.

Off to the side, Kira was standing beside Lan and Dan. She was emitting a light aura around her as her brothers were absorbing what was going on. Her Keyblade was in her hands as she started performing spells and shooting them towards targets.

Dan was writing down his observations. “It seems while she’s keeping the dream field up her combat abilities are reduced slightly. Her spells aren’t as powerful as they usually are.”

Lan nodded as she was observing Jenny and Alex sparing. The field around them started to fade a bit as the spare got a bit intense. “And the power being used when there’s a battle going on puts more strain on the field.” He then gazed at the rest of the field. “I still can’t believe our past selves had such a firm grasp on the dream realm.”

Dan nodded. “It is surprising, but they were the first ones to ever use Dream Eaters. Given that everyone had a Chirithy back then. So it wasn’t unexpected.” He then pulled out a card with the spirit Dream Eater symbol on it. “But I still question the reason the Dream Fields turn into cards. Maybe because they need to have a physical manifestation like the Dream Eaters.”

Back with the sparing duo, Jenny started getting more and more irritated by the second. One, for not being able to hit Alex. Two, for the annoying commentary he was saying.

“C’mon Jenny! You have to be faster than that! At least try and catch me!” Alex said mockingly.

“Take this seriously you idiot!” She yelled as she swung he Keyblade down. Alex jumped out of the way, but it left a rather large crater in the ground. “We’re testing out our new powers, so could you stop messing around?”

“Hey I’m doing my part. We’re testing out the integrity of the dream field right? Well you’re doing a very good job at that, while I’m being a good opponent.” He said with a mockings smile. “But man, you still got that temper. At this rate you’ll never get a boyfriend.”

From that comment, it threw Jenny’s temper over the edge. She angrily stabbed the ground him her Keyblade and started to flow magic through it. From the ground towers of earth started erupting from below and made their way towards Alex.

Seeing as how he was in a bit of danger he had to think fast. Small bolts of electricity started to arc across his body. In an instant he dodged said towers in the knick of time. Off to the side, they didn’t notice that Kira was wincing a bit.

“Hey, this is just a spare! No need to go all out!” Alex said. But his words fell on deaf ears as more earth towers shot towards him, making him flash away.

Back to the other three, Kira started to look very fatigue. Lan and Dan were there to support her.

“Kira, what’s wrong?” Lan asked.

“I think their fight is starting to wear out the field. The more they damage the field the harder it is to keep it up.” She said tired.

Alex and Jenny continued their fight until Alex charged straight for her ready to knock her out. He raised his Keyblade and swing down, but Jenny brought her’s up to block. This caused a large concussion explode around them.

This makes Kira fall to her knees as the dream field around them began to break apart.

Seconds later the five of them were back in the backyard of the mansion. This broke Jenny out of her fit of anger as she calmed down slightly.

“What the hell was that!?” Dan rushed over to Jenny and Alex. “You two were just supposed to have a light spar. Not be trying to kill each other!”

“Hey don’t blame me! She’s the one who went crazy! I was doing my job.” Alex yelled back.

Jenny glared at him. “Don’t try and pin this on me! Your dumb ass was spitting out bullshit that made me go over the edge.”

“Both of you were responsible! We don’t know the limits of the Dream Fields as of yet. What would have happened if you actually cause Kira harm?” Dan pressed on.

“Okay, we get it, dude! You don’t need to nag us!” Alex retorted.

The three of them continued to argue until Lan, who was supporting a tired Kira, had enough.

“Cut it out!” He yelled, gaining their attention. “Arguing isn’t going to fix anything. What happened happened, now let’s move on.”

Jenny rolled her eyes, “Tsk, typical.”

Lan narrowed his eyes. “What is that supposed to mean?”

Jenny just turned with a huff and walked away while muttering, “Whatever.”

With that their morning training had ended, with some tension between them.


The first part of the school day had went by slowly. The moment the Foretellers arrived at school, in their separate vehicles, they had immediately gone their separate ways to their classes bar Lan and Kira.

When their free period had finally came around they had meet up with each other. Though tension still lingered around them.

Although it was forgotten when they suddenly heard music coming from the band room. When they peeked inside, they saw Sunset and the Rainbooms. Sunset just listening to them as they played their song.

They continued to listen until they finished, which then they revealed themselves clapping for them.

“Nice song girls. Sounding tight.” Jenny said.

“Thanks Jen, but we’re still getting there.” Rainbow said. “Rarity’s coming in a bit late on the second verse, and the base could use a bit of work.”

Said bassist glared at the lead guitarist. “S’cuse me?” AJ said.

“No offense AJ, just trying to get my band ready for the show case.”

Your band?” Rarity asked, also glaring at her.

“Yeah, it was my idea to start the Rainboom’s and be in the show case. Plus I’m lead guitar and vocals.” Their glares intensified.

Kira leaned in towards her brother. “It looks like we’re not the only ones with tension today.” She whispered.

Suddenly, the intercom played a tune. Gaining their attention.

“Will Sunset Shimmer and Lan Foreteller please report to the main foyer?”

“What’s going on?” Fluttershy asked.

“Oh, I volunteered to show around some new students today,” Sunset answered.

“Same, cause I’m pretty sure I know who they are,” Lan said. With that, the both of them left.

“So you volunteered too?” Lan asked his girlfriend.

“Yeah, I wanted the new students to get to know the new me before they hear about the old me.” She said a bit distraught.

Seeing her discomfort he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her into a half-hug. “You shouldn’t let your past haunt you. You’re a better person now.”

She rested her head on his shoulder as they continued walking. “I know, but it’s difficult to just forget. I still feel like people give me dirty looks.”

Lan nodded, “Well I’m sure things will get better with time. If people are still giving you looks, just tell me their names and I’ll deal with them.”

She giggled. “Jeez, how corny.”

The two of them continued their way till they made it to the foyer, where a familiar trio was there waiting for them.

“Hey there,” Sunset said. “Are you the students we’re showing around?”

“Yes, we are. Thank you for showing us around.” Adagio said.

Lan smiled at them. “It’s nice to see you three again.”

“Hi, Lan!”

“Whatever.” Sonata and Aria greeted.

“It’s nice to see you too Lan. Especially after that coffee date, we had yesterday.” Adagio said.

Suddenly, a dark aura appeared around Sunset, as she began to dig the heel of her boot onto her boyfriend's foot.

“Date?” She asked slowly.

Lan started to sweat under the pressure. “We only met yesterday while I was getting coffee. Nothing happened.”

“Oh, are you his girlfriend?” Adagio asked. “Sorry I was just teasing. Nothing happened I swear.”

Sunset visibly calmed down. “Okay. So how about we get to showing you three around? Canterlot High is a great school. You’ll love it here.” They started the tour. But all the while, Lan couldn’t shake the feeling that he knew the three of them.

The two of them showed the three new students all over the school. The music room, science lab, auditorium, and near the end they ran into their friends and the other Foretellers.

Sunset waved to them, “Hey guys! What’s up?”

“We were all just heading to our classes. Who are they?” Rainbow asked, pointing at the Dazzlings.

“Oh, these are the new students.” Lan began. “These are Adagio, Sonata, and Aria.”

“Well,” Alex smirked. “It’s nice to see such beautiful girls coming into our fine school.”

Dan gave him a deadpanned look. “Dude, your girlfriend is literally right next to you.”

“Oh I don’t mind.” Pinkie said nonchalantly. “I don’t care where he get’s his motor running, just as long as he parks in the right garage.” The ones who understood what she meant blushed slightly.

Dan rolled his eyes. “I guess once a dirty pervert, always a dirty pervert.” He muttered, but Alex still heard him.

“What was that?” Alex asked, a bit irked by his statement.

“Alright, alright, let’s calm down here.” Lan said, then noticing Jenny rolling her eyes again. “Well we need to show them to Principal Celestia’s office. So we’ll see you in class.” They all waved each other off.

Eventually, the tour group made it to the Principal's office.

“Well, this is where we see you off. We have to head to our own classes, hopefully, we’ll see you there.” Lan said.

“And I hope you’ll consider joining in the musical showcase. From what Lan told me, you can all sing very well.” Sunset said.

“Yeah, me and my sisters do like to sing. We’ll probably ask to join, it sounds like a lot of fun.” Adagio said, before she gave both Lan and Sunset a thankful hug. “And thanks for showing us around.”

“You’re welcome.” With that, they split off from the Dazzlings when they entered the Principal’s office.


(With Alex and Pinkie)

(Thrid Person P.O.V)

In English Class, Alex and Pinkie Pie sat at their desks, that were side by side, waiting for class to start. Suddenly, Sonata had come through the door and waved at them.

“Hey, guys!” She said as she walked towards them.

“Hey, Sonata. I guess we have English together. This is gonna be so much fun!” Pinkie cheered.

“Well as fun as the school can be,” Alex said sarcastically.

The three of them started making conversation. In the middle of the talk, Sonata had looked at the palm of her hand which had writing on it.

“Um… So I noticed that there was some tension between everyone this morning. Was there something wrong?” She said a robotically. But the other two didn’t notice.

Alex let out a sigh. “Yeah, things have been a bit rough between us lately.” He admitted while Pinkie nodded in agreement.

“What happened? Maybe you’ll feel better if you talk about it.” Sonata dug further.

The didn’t know why, but while they talked to the blue dazzling they felt compelled to talk to her.

Alex was the first to speak, “It’s just that there has been tension going around in the group recently. Especially with Jenny. Just because she’s Lan’s second in command she thinks she can tell us what to do and be as aggro as she want’s to us.”

“And the Rainbooms aren’t doing so hot either.” Pinkie continued. “Everyone forgot how to have fun. Isn’t that what being in a band is all about?”

Sonata nodded understandingly at Alex. “I think you need to make a stand. Don’t take that. Don’t let her push you around.” She turned to Pinkie. “And you’re right. Being in a band should be fun. Maybe you should remind them what it’s like?” The two didn’t notice the gem on her choker started to lightly glow.

Alex and Pinkie couldn’t tell why, but their thoughts started to get more aggressive. They just thought it was them being upset with their friends.

“You know what? You’re right.” Alex agreed. “I don’t need to take that crap from her. She’s not the leader. I think Lan made a mistake on making such an effeminate girl his right hand.”

Just then the school bell rang, signaling that it was time for class to start. They all got into their seats.

(With Rainbow and Dan)

“Hah~. This is gonna be so boring.” Rainbow sighed. “You wanna just skip out today?”

“Now Rainbow, you know we can’t do that,” Dan replied. “We can’t let our grades slip, or else it’ll be less training time and even lesser date time.”

Rainbow roller her eyes but nodded. “Alright babe, but you’ll have to give me your notes if I fall asleep.” She rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

“Well aren’t you two sweet?” Aria remarked walking up to the couple with a smirk.

“Yeah, what of it?” Rainbow replied in a challenging voice.

Aria waved it off, “Oh no, nothing at all. I was just messing around. But I am curious about this. Earlier it looked like you and everyone else was all about to pounce on each other. What was all that about?”

Alex’s eyebrow rose slightly. “Why are you so curious?” He asked.

Aria shrugged. “I’m just saying, things like this are usually good to talk about. So you can let it out instead of blowing up later. I know I’m new and all, but you can trust me.” Her choker started to glow slightly, which went unnoticed by the couple.

They both felt a slight tug in their minds, like something telling them to trust Aria.

“I guess it couldn’t hurt.” Dan sighed. “My friends and I have just hit a little bump in the road. My main problem is with a certain Leopard.” He referred to Alex. “He has the nerve to comment on my relationship when he and Pinkie are in such an indecent one?”

“Yeah, my band is having trouble too.” Rainbow pitched in. “Everyone doesn’t recognize me as the leader of the band. I mean it was my idea in the first place.”

“Sounds like you two are having a rough time,” Aria replied. “From what I’ve heard it sounds like they're jealous.”

“Jealous?”

Aria nodded. “Yeah, they are jealous of Rainbow because she is the leader. Plus, maybe Alex is jealous of you because of how well Rainbow and you fit well together. It sure sounds like it.”

The couple thought for a moment before they started to agree with her.

“Yeah, I'm the leader of the Rainbooms, it makes sneed that they are jealous cause they can't be as awesome as me,” Rainbow claimed pridefully.

“And who cares about what Alex thinks, he just can't be as adventurous in his relationship. Those two are more like sex buddies.” Dan added.

(With Rarity and Jenny)

Both Rarity and Jenny were settling into the Biology classroom as more students begin to fill in. Along with the regular students came Adagio, who walked over to them.

“Hey girls, it looks like we'll be in this class together.” Adagio greeted.

“It looks like it, darling. How do you like Canterlot High so far?” Rarity asked.

“It’s wonderful. Everyone is so friendly here, especially Lan.” Adagio smirked when she saw Rarity’s brow twitch.

“Oh? Why’s that?” Rarity asked in a lower voice.

“Well we met over coffee yesterday and he was quite the gentleman. Almost makes me jealous of Sunset snagging him already.”

“He has four girlfriends actually,” Jenny added.

Adagio looked at them confused. “Four?”

“Yes, including me darling.” Rarity said. “You see, Lan and his siblings are called the Foretellers, and it's more than just their family name. They are Masters Keyblade masters who lead their own unions. Most, if not the whole school, is apart of these unions and learning under them to wield a Keyblade. Lan and the others are citizens of the Daybreak Empire, a dimension connected to ours, so Polygamy is legal there. So Sunset, Applejack, Fluttershy, and I are dating him.”

Jenny scoffed to the side. “Yeah, because of his usual indecisive self,” she muttered quietly. But not quite enough, because Adagio heard her.

“Oh yes, I've been wondering something. All of you seemed to be a bit on edge around each other this morning. Why is that?” she asked.

But Rarity waved it off, “Just a bit of drama, darling. That's all.”

“Yeah, what she said.” Jenny seconded.

Adagio raised her brow as her gem started to glow. “Are you sure? Or maybe there's something more you want to say?”

Jenny and Rarity started clenching their fists, as aggression started to build.

“Actually there was something that I am irked about.” Rarity started. “The other members of the Rainbooms don't appreciate what I have to bring to the table. I'm trying to make us look fabulous for when we hit the stage, but they don't understand that our image is just as important as the music!”

“Mhm, I see. It looks like they would rather wear rags instead of taking your opinion into consideration. You should dwell on that a bit.” Adagio turned to Jenny, “And you?”

Jenny sighed. “It’s Lan. Whenever a spec of conflict shows up in the group, he is always there to play peacemaker. The others don't see it, but I know what he’s thinking when he does. He doesn't want anyone us to be like Crow. Does he trust us THAT much to think we'll end up like him?”

The Dazzling smirked, “Sounds pretty tough, to have your leader think about you that way. Maybe you should take the lead for once.” she left the two of them to dwell on their thoughts as she grabbed a desk when the bell rung.

‘The seeds are planted. Now let's see how they grow.’she thought with a sinister smile.


Lunch had finally come around. Sitting at their usual table, the Foretellers and the Rainbooms were enjoying their lunch. Although, there was, even more, tension than usual. All of the members of the group, bar Kira and Sunset, refused to start any conversation with each other. None willing to start talking until someone else did. Which made the moment awkward for both Kira and Sunset.

“So…. How was everyone's first classes?” Sunset broke the ice.

“It was the same old stuff,” Dan replied first. “Although, Aria was in our Calculus class.”

“Oh really? Sonata was in our class too! She was so fun to talk to!” Pinkie added.

“Same with Adagio in mine and Rarity’s Biology class,” Jenny said.

“Oh, and beloved?” Rarity suddenly called to Lan.

“Yes, Rarity?” Lan asked.

*BAP!*

The table suddenly rattled as Lan hunched over in pain. Obviously, because Rarity had suddenly kicked Lan’s shin under the table.

“Adagio had just told me about your coffee date the other day. Is there something you are not telling us, Beloved?” Rarity questioned harshly. Suddenly, dark aura’s, similar to Sunset’s from earlier, started radiating from Fluttershy and Applejack.

“A date?” Applejack asked.

“Without telling us?” Fluttershy finished.

“We-we-we just met when I was getting coffee. Nothing happened, I swear!” Lan waved his arms in defense.

“It’s true girls. Don’t get your panties in a bunch.” Suddenly the Dazzlings walked up to the group with their lunch in their arms. They sat at a table adjacent to the group, seeing as it is full.

“Hey, girls. How were your first classes?” Sunset asked.

“It was alright,” Aria Replied cooly.

“It was really nice! Pinkie and Alex helped me a lot in English.” Sonata cheered.

“Well, it’s nice to see you three getting settled in,” Sunset said cheerfully.

*Bzz!*

The intercom turned on as Principal Celestia started making an announcement.

“Good afternoon students. We have a very special announcement. The Musical Showcase has now changed into a Battle of the Bands! We believe a little bit of friendly competition would make the event more exciting. We hope all the bands participating will show good sportsmanship to all, even though only one band can win. Have a nice day.”

The announcement ended, and chatter started spreading through the cafeteria.

“That’s strange. Why would the change the concept so suddenly?” Dan asked.

“That was our suggestion actually,” Adagio said. “Like the Principal said, we thought that a little competition would spice things up. To our surprise, they really agreed with the idea.”

*Boom!*

Suddenly a loud boom rang through the cafeteria. The group looked at each other nodding before they all headed to where the boom originated. But they left the grinning Dazzlings sitting there.


The Foretellers and the Rainbooms rushed outside to the courtyard, only to see some members of their unions trying to fend off a strange type of Unversed.

They shared the navy blue color scheme as most of the Unversed, as well as the Unversed insignia on their chests. They were wearing what looked like a marching band uniform, tall hats and all. They all looked similar, although, some of them had different instruments than the rest. For example, one had an Unversed variation of a hand harp, the others looked like trombones, drums, etc.

Two students, both wielding Starlight Keyblades, tried to launch an attack, only for and Unversed with a trombone to suddenly force them back with a powerful sound attack when he blew into it.

The group rushed to their side and stood defensively in front of them.

“We’ll take it from here. Make sure any civilians get to safety.” Jenny ordered the downed students. They both nodded without a second thought and left the Unversed to their Masters.

“Yo, if you guys are here to audition for the Battle of the Bands, you might not wanna try and hurt the competition. That’ll get you disqualified.” Alex taunted.

Dan rolled his eyes at him. “Let's just get this over with. Classes are almost starting.” The others nodded in agreement.

They all tried to summon their Keyblades, but something strange started happening. The light of their Keyblades started to form but reshaped into very much different shapes. Their Keyblades had revealed to have taken different forms.

For Jenny and Pinkie Pie, they both had two machetes sized drum sticks in both their hands that corresponded with their Keyblade designs. Also, they were both surrounded by floating drum sets that also matched their color scheme, albeit the size of them were smaller than regular drums.

Kira and Rarity had stylish looking keytars. Kira’s looking a lot like her original Keyblade with a fox head decorating the end of the fret board, while Rarity’s looked more alabaster than Kira’s to match her Lavender Blue.

For Applejack and Dan, bass guitars also fitting their own styles. Although Dan’s bass had five strings instead of the usual four.

Next was Rainbow, Sunset, and Alex, all three rocking their individual guitars.

Lastly, Lan and Fluttershy had unique of them all. Lan’s was a stylish looking micro phone sitting on a stand that had the same design as his Unicornis. There was a long cord wrapping around the pole of the stand, and two speaker-like disks floated right beside him. Fluttershy had a larger than normal tambourine, although the symbols around the border looked like saw blades as they jiggled against each other.

“The hell? What happened to our Keyblades!?” Jenny exclaimed.

Dan strummed a few savory licks with his Anguis Bass. “It seems like our Keyblades have changed form to fight the sort of situation. Must be because the Unversed are musically themed this time for some reason.”

“How are we supposed to fight like this?” Kira examined her Vulpes Keytar. She played a couple keys before a shockwave suddenly shot out of the head of the instrument and forcing some of the Unversed back. “Well, that works.”

With the first shot fired, the Unversed charged at the group with their instruments at the ready. The same could be said for the group of Keybladers.

Several of the Unversed instruments charged forward allowing their musical notes to appear nearly exploding on the group as they took physical form. Sunset, Rainbow, and Alex charged forward strumming on their guitars creating shockwaves to knock the explosives away.

“Whoa! These things rock! I think I found my replacement guitar.” Rainbow cheered.

“But it’s awkward to fight like this. I can’t even cast my regular spells.” Alex said.

The Unversed took the chance to circle around the group forcing the three to split up just to make sure that their explosives couldn’t do them in.

As the guitarists were busy knocking the explosives away both Jenny and Pinkie noticed something crawling on the ground. Large Oboe like Unversed popped in and out of the dirt trying to impale them from below. Unsure what to do the two started to beat away at their drums causing the ground around them to crunch and crush all around them. The Oboes were forced above ground only to fall to the drumming strength the two possessed.

“Oh yeah! This is pretty cool. C’mon Pinkie, Let’s rock their world!” Jenny said, with Pinkie cheering next to her as they continued to bang on their drums.

Growing complacent Fluttershy and Kira noticed that the others were getting tired and started to fiddle around with their instruments playing a soothing melody which sped everyone up enough to keep up with the constant barrage of explosives. When they finished that melody, Rarity took point using the sound waves they created to pinpoint enemies knocking them around from a distance.

Applejack and Dan immediately took up the slack as large drum like Unversed sprinted forward nearly knocking aside all the guitarists. Both played heavy solo pieces knocking them to the side allowing the others to hit the weak points they had. They began switching off playing the next part of their impromptu bass solo.

All through out this Lan noticed that most of the guitar Unversed and a few drum Unversed stayed back waiting in the wings while the rest charged forward.

“This is awkward. I guess this is what I get for not bothering to learn an instrument like the others.” Lan said, preparing his “weapon” for battle.

The guitar Unversed started up immediately going through multiple power chords as the very ground around the group immediately splintered and cracked revealing large fissures which covered the entire landscape. The drums took off afterward sending energy through those fissures to strike below the Foretellers. It forced the group to veer off from each other before they could get hurt too badly.

As the next section of the song started up it got slower but much harder forcing Lan to race forward before they could return to the hardcore solos. Unfortunately, the Unversed prepared for it as several harp Unversed popped out of nowhere and began trying to run over Lan. A large piece of rock got in the way of the strings and was instantly slices neatly into pieces. The strings were sharper than Rarity’s wit.

Forced back Lan slammed the microphone base down and spun it around making the harp Unversed falter in their charge. They were the least of his worries as the guitar Unversed which had stayed behind immediately started up a solo which caused the sky to darken and lighting to start peppering the area.

Lakes of flames burst from the fissures chasing after the group as the harp Unversed started to target the more immobile of the groups. Sunset and Rainbow made short work of the Unversed keeping both Pinkie and Jenny safe from retaliation. That didn’t stop the flames from licking them all nearly smoldering against their bodies.

Lan shouted into the mic blasting the flames away keeping his friends safe as the guitar Unversed all started to sync up with each other causing the flames to turn green which at that point meant that it was as hot as dragon fire.

Lan signaled the others as they started to play something altogether with Fluttershy acting to keep the beat upbeat. As the two songs clashed with each other the very air around them started to shatter and crack from the sheer magnitude of the other’s playing setting the very field on fire. Unfortunately, the Unversed started too early and ran out of song just as the Foretellers managed to get to the middle of their song knocking the Unversed all around and wiping them up from the field. They all dispersed, showing that they were all defeated.

“Yeah! That was Awesome!” Rainbow cheered, albeit weakly from the damage from the battle.

The others were just as fatigue, all panting and bruised after fighting the musical themed Unversed. With “weapons” that they were unfamiliar with. Although Kira and Fluttershy were less so as they were more in the support role in the fight.

The two healers started playing their instruments to cast a curaga spell on their friends. After a moment, they all got up completely healed.

“Well, that was interesting,” Jenny said dispersing her Key-instrument, while the others followed her lead.

“Interesting doesn’t begin to describe it.” Dan started, “To my knowledge, Keyblades haven't turned into anything but the gliders. Plus we haven't heard of anything like this from Daybreak, so this is the first time it’s happen to any of us. Although I am curious why it fit the situation with the Unversed.”

“Maybe it’s the world telling us and our Keyblades that this is what is needed for an upcoming event.” Alex guessed.

*RING!*

The conversation was interrupted by the warning bell.

Lan sighed. “Well, the Unversed are taken care of. We can talk more about this after school. For right now, let’s get back to class.”

(With the Dazzlings)

The three Dazzlings were observing the whole fight through a nearby window within the school.

“Well, that was unexpected.” Adagio stated, “Never would have thought that would happen, I thought they fought with Keyblades. But no matter, all is going according to plan and they don’t suspect a thing.”

Aria yawned, “It’s kind of boring though. With these powers, I’d rather take them down myself than watching them destroy each other.”

Sonata didn’t say anything as she looked at the floor a bit sad. This didn’t go unnoticed by her sisters.

“Sonata? What’s wrong?” Adagio asked caringly.

“Other than what’s already wrong with you.” Aria quipped before getting lightly smacked by Adagio.

“It’s just, do we really need to do this?” Sonata asked. “Lan and the rest of them have been so nice to us. And I actually like it here. Do we really need to do what that Crow guy says?”

After listening to her sister, Adagio took a deep breath and sighed.

“I understand Sonata, and I’ll admit I don’t hate being here either. But what do you love doing the most?” The leader asked.

Sonata looked confused before answering, “Singing?”

“That’s right. It’s what we all love doing, we are the Sirens after all. But do you think all of them are gonna be so friendly after they see what our voices can do? Do you think they will adore us like we want?” Adagio said. Sonata thought for a second, before nodding no. “Exactly, they will probably just call us monsters, like those ungrateful ponies!”

“That’s why we’re here in the first place,” Aria added. “The human’s here have more magic than anywhere we’ve seen here. If we can absorb all that negative energy from them, we’ll have our full powers back.”

“And make the world adore us.” Sonata finished. She still looked a bit sad, but it was replaced with determination. She wanted to do what was best for her and her sister.

“Now come on girls. We have a party to attend.” Adagio ordered.

Author's Note:

What is up, everybody!?

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm not gonna make you wait any longer so here you go. Tension is rising within both the Foretellers and the Rainbooms. Now, this is part one but don't worry I'm working on the next chapter as you read this one, just so you guys haves something to read and so that I will be ready for a special "Project" the other members of Broken Barriers and I are going to work on.

Now I know that the Dazzlings may be a bit OOC, but you know my story. So deal.

Also on a side note, if you guys are looking for a nostalgic cartoon story I have recently posted a cross over story with Huntik: Secrets and Seekers.

Well anyway's that ends this chapter and this end card.

Like, Fav, Follow and all that stuff.

Piece out!