• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 3,351 Views, 84 Comments

Foretellers - Fear Ripper



They Mayans predicted that the world would end on 2012. Most of humanity replied with Chaos, but some treated it like a normal day. Such as a rag tag group of friends who passed the test of god and earned the right to an amazing adventure.

  • ...
15
 84
 3,351

The Moment of War

(Lan’s P.O.V)

I slowly open my eyes as I started to wake up. When did I fall asleep?

I lifted my head from the table I was apparently sleeping on and gazed at my surroundings. I was in the meeting room in Foreteller Tower. It looked the same as we last visited, scattered books, messy papers and all.

I stood up, and saw that I was still in my mask and robes.

“How did I get here?” I thought as I tried to remember.

(Flashback Start: Third Person P.O.V)

The five Foretellers had just launched into the portal of the dream realm. They were speeding through some sort of tunnel through space, and they let their Key-beasts take the lead. Eventually, they had found the dream of The World That Never Was.

“We’re closing in, but where are we supposed to go?” Jenny asked the others.

Before anybody could answer, all their key-beasts roared and sped towards the very top of the tower. They landed on the platform and dispelled their key-beasts.

“So, this is The World That Never Was?” Alex said looking at the surroundings, then turned his attention to the heart shaped moon in the sky. “That may not be the real Kingdom Hearts, but it’s still nice to look at.”

“So we’re here. Now what comes next?” Kira asked. On cue, their keyblades started glowing. Suddenly, a large door appeared a few feet away from the platform they were standing on, along with a transparent walk way.

On instinct, they all raised their Keyblades and shot beams of light towards the door, and the door slowly opened a crack.

“Well, I’m guessing our answers are gonna be through there.” Dan said sarcastically.

“Alright everyone, this is it. Once we go through that door, we’re going to be thrown into the Keyblade War. Are you ready?” Lan said, with the others nodding in agreement.

With that, they all walked through the door. The moment they were through, the door closed shut.

(Flashback End)

(Lan’s P.O.V)

And that’s when everything went dark.

But why am I alone? We all went through together, so we should still be. Maybe it’s part of the test.

“Master Ira!” Someone called out. I turn to see a group of of young men and women around my age.

They must be members of the old Unicornis Union. “Yes?:

“We came to give you an update of the upcoming battle.” One of the girls said.

“From what we observed from the agreed battle field, the other Union members are gathering there. The battle with commence in one hour.” The leader said.

“We are about to head off there ourselves. We’ll show those traitors which Union reigns supreme.” They cheered.

This must be just before the war starts. I better not raise suspicion. “Good, you are all dismissed.” They all nodded and walked away. Although, one of them stayed behind, a girl not much younger than I am. Suddenly, it felt like some information just appeared in my mind, this girls name was Serena. Master Ira’s prized disciple. These must be his memories.

“Master Ira, I know that you weren’t the traitor. No matter what the other Union Members say I, as well as the other members of the Unicornis Union, know that you wouldn’t abandon the master teachings.” She said sincerely.

If only she know the truth, and the fate of her and many others this day.

One hour until the war begins. That’s the best chance we have in finding this simulations Luxu. I just hope that the others know this too.

Might as well look around Daybreak Town, before it’s overcome by ruin.

(Kira’s P.O.V)

The moment I woke up I was standing on the edge of a cliff, in a field of Dandelions. I still had my robes on and Vulpus was still in my hands.

“Master Ava.” A voice said. I turned around, and saw a large group of young men and women standing along with me in the field. The one who spoke up was a boy with messy silver hair. I remember this guy from the movie, his name is Ephemer.

“Yes?” I said. He stood beside me and looked over the cliff. When I looked, I saw a 5 large groups of what I assumed to be the Unions all standing divided. He looked sadden as he gazed down at them.

“I wish it didn’t have to come to this.” He said solemnly. “They are all ready to start a war, and for what?”

“They are fighting for what they believe in.” another keybearer walked up, a girl this time. She had long black hair and a punkish look about her. A sudden memory flashed in my mind, one that I didn’t recognize. This girls name was Skuld? “We can’t fault them for that. No matter how misguided they are. Even most of the Vulpus Union decided to stand and fight.”

She was right. None of them wanted a war, they were just following their Master’s leads. They are all loyal to their Unions, so much so that they would follow them to the bitter end. And this war would be their end.

I turn to face the Dandelions. “It would be best you all leave now. There is no need for any of you to see any of the horrors that will take place this day.” I said, trying to sound like Ava.

“What about you Master?” Skuld asked.

“Don’t worry about me. My role was to gather all of you.” I turned to face all of them. “Scatter to the wind my Dandelions. Keep the light alive.”

With that they left, as I continued to gaze at the Unions. They didn’t deserve this, none of them deserve to pay for their masters ignorance.

(Jenny’s P.O.V)

I guess this is how it’s going to start. I woke up standing in the Town Square of Daybreak Town.

This isn’t what I expected, to be honest I thought I would be thrust into battle. But at least I have time to find the others now.

“Master Aced!” Someone called out to me. I turn to see a woman a bit older than I am. She had long, blonde hair with green eyes. Somehow I remember her name as Marinette.

“Hello Marinette. How are you?” I asked casually.

“I’m doing well Master.” She said. Looks like they still perceive me as the original Aced, since she didn’t notice my voice. “The rest of the Union is gathering at the battlefield.”

I can’t seem suspicious, and I probably can’t try and change events cause this is just a simulation. Might as well just roll with it.

“Good, you should head there yourself. Prepare for the worst, as it might be a rough battle ahead.” I said.

She nodded and began to walk away, but not before facing me one last time. “Master, I know that you broke of from the Master of Masters teachings, but none of us blame you for that. You did what you had to do to try and find the traitor. Anyone would have done the same. We, as your disciples, know that you are not the traitor. We have faith that you will lead us to victory.” With that, she left.

Damn it.

She has no idea, none of them do. There was no traitor but our predecessors were to blind to see that. And their blindness is what costs their Unions to die. They didn’t deserve this.

Well, no use dwelling on it now. I should probably find the others.

(Alex’s P.O.V)

*Pant! Pant!*

Well, that wasn’t a pleasant way to wake up. The moment I woke up I was standing on a ledge of one of the various buildings in Daybreak. I almost fell off when I freaked out, but managed to pull myself back to the edge.

Was Gula trying to kill himself? Probably not, trying to be nostalgic I guess.

“Master Gula.” I turned around to see someone suddenly appearing in a flash of speed. It was an older guy, about twenty-four. He had brown hair with matching eyes, and a rugged looking face. Hm… his name was Krux. Not sure how I know that, but I’ll probably find out later.

“Krux, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Just checking in before we go to war.” He said cooly. “Almost every member of all the Unions are there. Save for those cowardly dandelions.” He spat as he said it.

“Now, now, they chose not to participate in the battle. There is no shame in that.”

“But some of them were from the Leopardus Union! They chose to run away and not stand by your side Master!” He said angrily. “Some of the other Unions say that you were the traitor, just because of how you went about trying to find the traitor. You were only following the role the Master of Masters bestowed upon you. Us Leopardus don’t believe you were the traitor. Our faith in you shall never waver.”

Was this really how Gula’s Union felt? How they all felt? Having so much faith in those they were loyal to that they would follow them to hell? I guess in a way that is a blessing, to have subordinate to stand by them no matter what. But the original Foretellers screwed up, and that resulted in their loyal followers being killed in the process.

“Calm down Krux. I understand your frustration, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Only prepare for what’s to come.” I said.

Krux relaxed a bit and took a deep breath. “Forgive my outburst Master. I’ll be on my way then. See you on the Battlefield.” He swiftly leaped away.

I can already tell, this wasn’t going to be easy.

(Dan’s P.O.V)

Waking up in a library, not as bad as one would think.

I awoke in a large Library, and considering I see Foreteller tower through the window I’m guessing this is a simulation of Daybreak town. I guess this is moments before the war happens. What am I supposed to be seeing right now? I suddenly felt someone approaching.

“Master Invi.” A soft voice called out. Suddenly, someone dropped from the ceiling, a woman. She was in her early twenties. She had short black hair with silver eyes, wearing some sort of shinobi like attire. A certain name appeared in my mind, Tomoe. She was one of the most skilled disciples of the original Invi.

“Nice work Tomoe. I almost didn’t sense your presents.” I said, hopefully how Invi would respond.

“Thank you Master. I try my best.” She said with a small smile. “I was checking in, to see if the strategy for the battle is finished.”

That must be what Invi was working on when she was here. I plucked the scroll from the table and handed it to her. “Yes, here. I trust that you will make use of this, even in my absence.”

She bowed, “I will Master. I’m sure that this will give us the edge in the battle. Just as how you taught us.” her face turned serious. “Master. There are accusations that you were the traitor, but we know that you wouldn’t do such a thing. Your role from the Master of Masters was to observe the other Union Masters. To accuse you of such a thing because you were not directly in the conflict between them. We have the utmost faith in you.” She said before fading into shadows.

Foolish. The Original Foretellers were absolutely foolish. They had such strong, loyal followers and they let them die because of their mistakes.

The five of us, we shall never make those mistakes. The conflicts between us shall stay between us, not our Unions. Their lives are innocent.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Ira was walking through Daybreak town. Taking in the scenery before it would be destroyed by the war, and trying to find the rest of the Foretellers.

Suddenly, he saw Gula jump from rooftop to rooftop.

Ira quickly followed behind and jumped onto the rooftops with him. Once he got close enough, he called out to Gula.

“Alex!” He yelled, making him stop.

“Lan! Good to see you.” Gula said, taking off his mask. Lan doing the same.

“Have you seen the others?”

“Why don’t you look behind you?” Aced suddenly appeared, before taking off her mask. “It took me awhile to get here. Couldn’t help but look around in nostalgia with Aced’s memories flooding into my mind.”

“Agreed.” Invi suddenly appeared out of the shadows, also taking off his mask. “These memories are making it difficult to not be emotional.”

Alex sighed, “Oh good, I’m not the only one. I thought I was going crazy.”

“So, what have we learned so far?” Lan said catching their attention. Suddenly, they all looked sad.

“I had a run in with one of my Union members.” Alex said. “He was what someone would think. Kind of like a soldier. But, he told me how the Leopardus viewed Gula. Not believing he was the traitor.”

“Same.” Jenny said.

“Indeed.” Dan said.

“It looks like wa all had a similar encounter. Is this the simulation trying to show us something?’ Lan wondered out loud.

“Everyone!” They all saw Kira leaping towards them. “I’m glad you’re all okay.”

“We’re happy to see you too Kira.” Jenny said patting her head.

Even though she was clearly enjoying it she pushed the had away. “Listen everyone. I saw something before I got here.”

“What was it?” Dan asked.

*Boom!*

The loud boom echoed through the town. In the distance, they could see smoke climbing up to the clouds.

Kira frowned.

“The war has started.”


The five of them, all wearing their masks and robes, arrived in the middle of the battlefield. They were horrified on what they saw.

As they trudged through the town they watched as Keyblade clashed against keyblade. Then those keyblades stopped clashing against metal and struck through flesh. The Leopardus were the ones at the forefront as they fought the Unicornis. The tallest of the soldiers used their keyblade like a spear stabbing it through the shortest. Another swing flew and took off the jaw of one of the Unicornis soldiers who fell to the ground clutching at their wounds. They stopped moving when the blade went straight through his back silencing him.


No matter what the other Union Members say I, as well as the other members of the Unicornis Union, know that you wouldn’t abandon the master teachings.


The blood of the innocent paved the way through the town. Ideals were fought and lost through blood and steel. Another had the blade shoved through their head. Another lost a limb flailing around shouting out to the glory of their union. Then another union came in firing magic. Fires burned turning bodies to ashes and gore. Ice speared through others turning them to shish kabobs. Lightning left charred skeletons behind. Then the youngest did worse allowing the keys teeth slice through stomachs and watching their enemies writhe in pain. Another Union charged in and even the healers lost themselves to the madness.

Our faith in you shall never waver.

Those healers no longer worked for the betterment of others as they unleashed the full fury of their blades firing beams of light from the tips of their blades to stun their foes. Then they took their time to shove the blade through their necks.


I wish it didn’t have to come to this.

They are fighting for what they believe in

There are accusations that you were the traitor, but we know that you wouldn’t do such a thing.

The screams grew louder as the violence got worse. What was supposed to be an honorable fight became a bloodbath and nothing in the street looked anything more than a red haze at this point. Strike raids flew out enhanced by gravity as the weakened were turned to paste. The ones out of the magic’s range the blade would strike out their eyes. The blinded ran into battle regardless and made sure to flail in the direction where they last saw their foes. Then they fell to a barrage of magic.


You did what you had to do to try and find the traitor. Anyone would have done the same. We, as your disciples, know that you are not the traitor.


Several of the younger ones fell to their knees and were ignored. Lost in their own madness they muttered over and over again wishing for their leader to be there. To end the madness but it never came. They were not shown mercy for long as those blinded by rage sliced their heads clear from their bodies just to add to their impressive kill count. There were no unions left. There was death.

The Foretellers stood there in horror. Lan gritted his teeth so hard that they turned into fangs. Jenny clutched her keyblade so hard her knuckles turned white. Alex had some tears flowing as he continued to look in sorrow. Dan fell to his knees in disbelief. Kira couldn’t take it, she fell to her knees weeping in how many lives were being taken.

“This isn’t right.” Lan said in an angry whisper.

“All of them are out to kill. Their hearts aren’t even leaving their bodies. This… is just a slaughter.” Dan said in disgust.

“None of the even know that none of the Masters were the traitor. They are all fighting because of a lie!” Alex slammed his fist on the ground.”

Kira couldn’t say anything, she just continued to weep in sorrow.

In that moment, the clouds started to separate slowly. Moonlight flooded the warzone, and it revealed Kingdom Hearts. During this, Lan spotted someone on a nearby cliff observing it all. In his hands was The Gazing Eye.

“Luxu.” Lan said. This caught the rest of the Foretellers attention. “Guys, we can’t stay here. We need to finish what we came here to do.”

The four of them nodded reluctantly as they began to move. But Kira took one last, long gaze at the war. Her brother placed his hand on her shoulder.

“There’s nothing we can do now Kira. This is something that has already happened, we can’t change anything. All we can do, is move on.” He said.

After one more moment, she turned and followed her siblings.


The five of them finally arrived on the cliff. They were just meters behind Luxu, who was just standing there, watching the war unfold. They all took one glance at each other, wordlessly agreeing that they were ready.

“Luxu!” Ira called out.

Luxu was on his knees, trembling. “I must not fight. I might not fight. I must not fight…” Luxu was crying.

They all approached cautiously. “Luxu?” Ava called out softly.

He looked up, startled as his good fell back. His eyes were green, his hair red, and a tattoo of a crown was on his left cheek. “G-guys?” He stuttered.

‘So that’s his real face.’ Lan thought.

“It’s okay Luxu. We’re here.” Aced said calmly.

“Y.. You.” Luxu looked back down at the ground. “Why are you here... Especially you Aced, figured you'd be blood soaked already.” Luxu said coldly.

Aced’s eyebrow twitched a bit. “Even I know when things have been taken too far Luxu.”

“Luxu, this war, it needs to end. We can't have anymore lives be taken, but we need masters box to do so.” Lan said.

Luxu was silent for a time. “How do you know what's in the box can end the war? How do you even know it's not mine?” Luxu asked as he looked up.

Invi stepped forward. “Even though you and the Master disappeared we knew somewhat what your role was. I never told you, but I saw you leave. Back then I didn't want to interfere because my role was to observe, but now I can't sit idly by.”

“The master have you that box right Luxu?” Ava asked. “The the Master wanted to preserve the light too. It must be something to end end this war, he's the one who predicted it, right?”

“Yes… but it's not to be opened unless a specific event transpires here. You all know it too.” Luxu said.

“And these aren’t those events!?” Aced a bit heated. “This war has to end Luxu! The light is expiring like the book said.”

“Yet when I gazed with the eye I saw the future still. Sad really. Gazing eye falls to such a dark wielder, but nothing can be done about that. The light will dim this day, even flicker, but it will still live on, without the demon in the box to end it.”

“But it doesn’t have to be that way Luxu. The world is beginning to split as we speak. With what is in the box, we can end the war now, and Daybreak will live on.” Ava pleaded.

“Please, this is our mistake, we only want to fix it. But we need the box.” Ira said desperately.

“I have already seen the future where I use what's in the Box to end the war… the war will end, and not even the light will survive the aftermath. Light, nor darkness will exist if it is used now.”

“You’re wrong Luxu!” Ira said with passion. “We may open the box, but it will not consume the light. We will be here to stop it, all six of us. The Master trained all of us to be the strongest, you know that when all of us unite we can do anything. The power in the box can help us end the war, but we will still be here to keep the light alive! Trust us, please!” ‘This has to work.’ Lan thought.

Luxu chuckled. “Ever the speech giver, huh Ira?”

Ira smiled. “I learned from the best.”

“Yeah…” Luxu said standing up and walking over to the box. “Monologues are your god given gift… except…” Luxu turned around fast, Firing off a Mega Flare at each of the Foretellers, they hit, and when the light faded and the Foretellers were tossed from the impacts they looked up, seeing Luxu with his hood back on. “Ira only monologues when addressing his Union, he’s a blunt talker that's straight to the point among friends.”

Ira grunted as he stood back up, taking his mask off while doing so. The others following his lead. “You’re future self told us you were gullible, guess he was wrong.”

“I know my family.” Luxu held Gazing Eye in one hand and summoned a Starlight in the other. “I first noticed something off when Aced was a whole foot shorter.”

“Well, I can’t exactly take that as an insult. I am a girl.” Jenny said.

“So If you have their Keyblades then… you killed them already…” Luxu’s tone was icy.

“No! That’s not it! They chose us.” Kira said.

“Spare me the lies. Those Keyblades were forged from parts of their souls, only they or a reincarnation of them could wield them.”

“Reincarnation? That doesn’t make sense. Than how are we able to wield them?” Dan asked outloud.

“The same way I am going to end you.” Luxu charged forward, at Kira. “Devour!” He shouted, his Keyblades cloaked in darkness.

“Protect!” Kira put up a barrier to stop his assault. “Please Luxu, we aren’t your enemies!”

“I am a coward, I will admit that, but I will not sit and cry when my family's murderers are right in front of me.” Lux jumped back, stabbing his Keyblades into the ground. “Gravity Break!” chunks of earth began to float, like kites in the sky as the Foretellers all tried to remain on top of the now floating rocks. “You will all die here.” Luxu spoke.

Jenny was the first to react, she thrusted herself towards a large chunk of earth and readied her Limit Break.

“Grand Impact!” Her keyblade glew and she struck the earth shattering it into pieces as they shot towards Luxu.

Luxu pointed a Keyblade at them. “Mirror.” The attack hit a barrier, then shot back at Kira.

Kira lifted her Keyblade and aimed it towards them, “Mega Flare!” A huge flame shot out taking out all of the projectiles.

Thinking fast, Alex used his speed to quickly charge at Luxu ready to strike. Once he got close he swung his Keyblade down, only to have it blocked by the Starlight. “Fun fact, Leopardus has a weak spot-” Luxu dropped Gazing Eye, tapping Alex’s Keyblade on the spot where the blade and the grip met. “-here.” It disbanded itself, Luxu grabbed Alex by the face and threw him off the side of the floating rock into the slaughter below.

Before he could hit the ground though, Jenny quickly raced to catch him. While they were both distracted Luxu as preparing another spell to finish them, but Dan suddenly appeared behind him.

“Blizzaga!” Dan cast the ice spell. It made contact with Luxu’s back making him launch forward. Without the focus the gravity spell ceased to work and the earth started to fall along with all of them.

The Foretellers managed to land safely, but Luxu being frozen landed in a creator of his own impacts making.

Luxu, who had broken out of the ice, leaped out of the crater and readied himself again. The Foretellers also readied themselves for another round of battle. Although, Kira didn’t she stepped forward cautiously with her keyblade lowered slightly. The others tried to call her back, but she motioned for them to stay behind.

“Please Luxu, listen to us. We aren’t your enemies. We came here because another you told us to come.” She pleaded.

“My reflections are all doing the same as I.”

“Not a reflection, the real you. This all happened eons ago. This is all just a memory. A dream. We came here because you have something that we need to help the real you.”

“What proof do you have that this is a memory?”

“The Gazing Eye may see the future but that’s all they are. Visions. You make them what they be by your actions? And by your inactions Luxu you have let this world die.”

Luxu was silent. “True… god… I’m no different from dad now…”

Kira walked closer to him. “This can all end now Luxu. We can set you free, just open the box.”

“Even so. Why would I trust you? Now or future?”

“Because you said yourself, that we remind you a lot of them, and you trusted them with your lives. You even trusted us with the information to come here. Isn’t that enough proof?”

“... True. Can I ask a question then?”

“Anything.”

“Am I an asshole in the future? I see that A LOT with the Gazing Eye.”

The others looked at each other in amusement before chuckling.

“A little, but you have a nice girl to help you out with that.” Kira said.

“Ah crap… Well. I guess it's time to end this slideshow.” Luxu says, walking over to the box. “Tell the future me, get bent.” With that, he kicked the box opened and everything went white.


When the light faded, they had all arrived in the Station of Awakening. The five of them were standing in the center of the platform that had all five of their Union symbols on it.

“Great, where are we now?” Jenny said.

“The Station of Awakening, but what for?” Dan asked. “We got Luxu to open the box. Shouldn’t we be back at Castle Oblivion?”

“Not quite yet.” A voice called out to them.

Out of nowhere, appeared five people who were wearing their masks and robes. The Five of them summoned their keyblades and readied themselves for battle.

“Who are all of you?” Lan asked harshly. None of them said anything, only held out their hands. Suddenly, their keyblades disappeared from the Five friends, and reappeared in the hands of those who wore their robes.

“W-what!? Our Keyblades!” Kira panicked a bit. “How did you summon them?”

The one wearing Ava’s robes spoke. “Because they were originally ours.”

It took a moment of thought, before they realized who they were.

“You are the Original Foretellers.” Lan said.

The Originals smiled before returning their keyblades to the five.

“At least you are all fast on the uptake.” Gula said sarcastically.

“But how? You all died in the war.” Dan asked them.

Invi stepped forward. “It’s simple really. Do you remember what the simulation of Luxu said about your keyblades?”

“He said that only you or reincarnations of you could only wield them. But that doesn’t make sense. God gave us these Keyblades, but if what Luxu said is true then we shouldn't be able to wield them. So why?”

The Foretellers rose their hands to their masks to take them off. When the masks fell and the robes disappeared, they were shocked at what they saw. For Lan, Kira, and Alex, Ira, Ava, and Gula were the spitting image of themselves, only looking older. About in their late twenties. For Jenny and Dan, Aced and Invi looked like older genderbent version of themselves. They were speechless, how couldn’t they be?

“But, that’s not possible.” Lan said. “We’re from earth, that was created by god’s imagination. How are we reincarnations of you?”

Ira spoke up this time. “When we all perished in the midst of the war and our hearts left out bodies, God came to us to give us another chance at life.”

“He told us everything leading up to the war.” Aced said. “To think, the man that took us in, trained us, made us what were were and helped us grow as powerful as we are, he betrayed us. What he did cost hundreds of thousands of lives, including ours.”

“But we couldn’t bring ourselves to hate him.” Ava said. “When God came to us, he said he could give us a chance at a normal life reincarnated in his world. But even though it was a tempting offer, we couldn’t bring ourselves to live ignorantly while the world outside Earth was still in danger.”

“So we made a deal with with God. That when the time came, he would chose our reincarnations along with whoever else he chose to leave Earth.” Invi said. “We wanted to continue our fight, even if we weren’t us anymore.”

“So it wasn’t a coincidence we were chosen, and it wasn’t because we were peaceful either.” Lan said as he walked up to Ira. “So, I guess I really was meant to be the leader.”

Ira smiled and placed his hand on Lan’s shoulder. “And a great leader you have become.”

Jenny and Aced stood across from each other with their arms crossed. They stared intensely at each other. This continued for a moment before Jenny smirked.

“Hm, I look good as a guy.” she said.

Aced matched her smirk. “It wouldn’t have been my first choice, but I’m glad my reincarnation turned out to be a strong independent woman.”

Kira and Ava both bowed to each other. “It’s nice to finally talk to you. We’ve all been watching over you all for a long time.” Ava said.

“Ditto! But I wish we could have meet under better circumstances.” Kira said with a smile.

Alex and Gula stared at each other for a moment before Gula huffed.

“To think, my reincarnation turned out to be such a pervert.” He said coldly.

“Hey!” Alex snapped. “I’m your reincarnation buddy, so you’re insulting yourself!”

Gula laughed, “Relax, I was just joking. I too have a healthy… respect for the female form and all it’s wonders.”

Alex couldn’t help but smile, and they both laughed together.

Off to the side, Dan and Invi looked at them with dead panned expressions.

“Hm, idiots.” They said in unison. The two of them looked at each other before smiling softly.

“Now. For the main reason why we’re here.” Ira said catching everyone's attention. “You all went through the simulation of the war to find the information about your full powers.”

The original Foretellers returned to their individual insignia on the platform.

“With the information we are about to give you, you will all become much stronger. You will be able to reach your full potential, and maybe even beyond. You will become the true Foretellers. Do you accept?” Lan said.

Without a moment of thought, the five of them nodded yes. In that moment, the Union symbols under the Original Foretellers started to glow as energy from them started to flow into their counterparts from the ground up. Their bodies started to glow faintly, until armor suddenly started to form around their bodies.

(Lan)


(Dan)

(Jenny)

(Kira)

.(Alex)

“About time, those robes are good and all, but they are more for formal stuff. This armor will do well in battle.” Jenny said stretching

Ira walked up to the now armored Lan with a large book in hand. “In this, is all the information you need about your powers, as well as your past memories as us. This will be all that you will need to know for the future.” He said, as he and the other Original Foretellers started to fade.

“What’s happening?” Kira said.

“Our time is up for now.” Ava said.

“Will we ever see you again?”

“We are you. We will always be watching over you. No matter what.”

As the fading became more erratic, Ira turned to all of them wanting to say one last thing.

“Remember this, the power of your dreams will be able to shape the future to come. When you all share a dream, it will become destiny.” With that, they faded.

*CRACK!*

Suddenly, the stained glass platform started to crack under them. Crack after crack started to form until it broke from underneath them.

Before any of them could even leat out a scream, everything faded to black.


Back at Castle Oblivion, the five Foretellers we laying on the platform they were on before they entered the simulation. They all started to regain consciousness and rise to their feet.

“Ah, we’re back.” Alex said stretching his limbs.

“Hey, where’s our armor?” Jenny said, before she realized the piece of armor on her right shoulder. “Oh, cool. It’s just like Zeke’s armor, so now we can equip it anytime.”

The same armor was on the rest of them, although Kira’s looked more like Aqua’s unequipped version of the armor.

In Lan’s hands was the book that Ira had given him.

“Alright guys, we got what we came here for. We should head back home.” he said.

They all opened a gate and rode away with their key beasts.

“Hm, I wonder how much time has passed since we left.” Alex said as the gate closed behind them.


(Canterlot High)

The gate opened right above Canterlot High, and the five Foretellers flew down and landed in the courtyard. They disbanded their keybeasts as they looked around to see nobody.

“Where is everyone? Is it the end of the day?” Alex asked.

“Well we don't know how long we have been away. Luxu said that time flows differently in the dream realm so we could have been gone for days.” Dan explained.

“Good thing we told Principle Celestia we would be gone for an undetermined amount of time. So no one would worry about us when we’re gone.” Jenny said.

“Hey, do you guys hear that?” Kira said. When they listened they heard some sort of rapid tapping. Almost like footsteps, and they were getting closer, and closer.

*POW!*

Suddenly, the males of the group were talked to the ground by their girlfriends, as the girls were embraced by their male “friends.”

“Whoa, well we’re happy to see you all too.” Kira said as Pipsqueak let her go.

“Where have you all been!?” Pip asked. “You’ve been gone for an entire month.”

“A month!” Jenny said. “It only felt like a day over in the Dream realm.”

“Dream realm?” Flash asked confused.

“We’ll explain later.” Lan said getting up, along with the others. “But we’re glad that everything is still fine, even in our absence.”

“That’s good to hear.” Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna walked up to the group holding a large stack of papers. “You’ll be happy to know that those of us in the elite class have been keeping the rookie level Union members up in their training. As well as there haven’t been any Unversed attacks since you left.” Celestia said.

“That’s great.” Lan said. “But what is all those papers for?”

Luna smirked, “These are all of the homework assignments and tests you missed when you left on your mission. And the end of the semester is in one week so if you don’t want to fail all of your classes, we will need you to turn them all in by next week.”

Their faces darkened, and silence plagued the group for a moment. Until they all simultaneously yelled.

“AWWWWW MAAAAAAN!”

Author's Note:

What is up Everybody!?

I hope you liked this chapter, it took a bit of work on my part, along with QuartzScale doing the war scene, and BioQuillFiction playing Luxu.

Like, Fave, Follow, and all that stuff!

Peace Out!