• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 3,339 Views, 84 Comments

Foretellers - Fear Ripper



They Mayans predicted that the world would end on 2012. Most of humanity replied with Chaos, but some treated it like a normal day. Such as a rag tag group of friends who passed the test of god and earned the right to an amazing adventure.

  • ...
15
 84
 3,339

Elzin

Two week have passed since Huxley went to that Undertale world and he has been having nightmares ever since. “No, no.” Huxley shouted as he woke up. “Great another nightmare.” Huxley said as he walked downstairs to see Elzin stretching “Hey Elzin or is it Erza?”

“It’s Erza and good timing I was about to wake you for our run.” Erza said

“Actually I’m going to skip that today I have to do things.” I said walking out of the house and into a dark alley way where he opened a DTD to Canterlot. “At least I can quick travel again.” Huxley said half heartedly. As he got to the castle he simple said “No I shouldn’t bother her.” and walked away.


At the Foretellers mansion, the five of them could be seen training. It’s been a few days since Luxu had visited, and they have been training hard ever since. They were determined to achieve their full powers, rescue Light Crow, and get Luxu’s body back. Though they thought they weren’t strong enough at the moment. For now they agreed to train until they are ready, or circumstances come up.

They were currently in the Digital training ground, facing off against the digital Unum.

Let’s just say… they were having some difficulty.

*BOOM!*

A body suddenly slammed into the ground… hard.

A beaten and disheveled Lan slowly rose from the crater clutching his keyblade.

“What is this supposed to train us in again?” Alex said limping towards Lan. Around them were battered forms of the Foretellers, breathing heavily.

The Digital Unum launched into the air and dove towards them, ready for a final attack. Until it dissolved into a bunch of data.

Battle damage has reached critical. Unum Level 9 training has shut down.” Code Keeper suddenly appeared, making the environment around them disappeared. “I suggest you all take a rest for now. This training has taken a toll on all of you physically and mentally.

“Yeah, I could use a breather.” Alex said, collapsing on the ground.

“We’ve been at it for a while. Maybe we should head back home. We can pick this up tomorrow.” Kira said.

“C’mon guy’s. We can’t quit. We don’t know how tough it’ll be in The World That Never Was, and from what Luxu said about the Embodiment we need to get as strong as we can get.” Jenny argued.

“But it won’t help us if we get to exhausted during training.” Dan countered. “We want to get Crow and Luxu back too, but we can’t go killing ourselves before we even try to.”

They all looked at Lan for a final answer, “I agree. We have to take it easy for now Jen. Remember when you were on the track team? What happened before the big meet?”

Jen blushed in embarrassment. “Okay fine, I give.”

With that, they all logged out of the training ground.


As the hours pass Huxley found Elzin breathing heavily at the edge of the whitetail woods “You okay Bro?” Huxley asked.

“Yeah i’m fine just need a breather...and something to make the pain go away.” He said jokingly

“How about some breakfast before you meet new people.” Huxley said as Elzin wondered.

“New people?” he asked as Erza chimed in ‘perhaps they are the people you met during your trip to Daybreak.’


At the Foretellers mansion they were about to head out for the day when they heard there doorbell ring.

“Hm. I wonder who that could be.” Kira said as she went to open the door.

“Hello.” Huxley said as Kira tilted her head wondering who it was, the voice seemed familiar but she couldn’t place the face “Its Huxley I guess you wouldn’t recognize me without my cloak... or mistake me for Luxu.” he joked.

“Oh, hey Huxley. What are you guys doing in our world?” She asked.

“Well I did promise to bring Elzin to tell you what happens in the next movies so... here he is.” Huxley said turning around “If i’m not back by tomorrow send him to Zeke.” Huxley said opening a DTL and leaving

“Hi.” Elzin said meekly before his eyes changed.

“Sorry about him I’m Erza.” A different voice came out of him surprising Kira.

“Whoa! I feel like I’m missing something here.” She said to herself. “Well why don’t you come in? We shouldn’t talk on the porch.” She lead Erza/Elzin into the common area.

“Thank you.” Erza said as Elzin got back in control “I hate it when she does that.” Elzin said.
Just then, the rest of the Foretellers came into the room to see who wams at the door.

“Elzin? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with Huxley?” Alex said.

“Huxley dropped me off here to tell you what happens in the next few Equestria girls movies... plus I think he had a date with Lyra and Bon-bon.” Elzin said.

“Oh yeah, you did say you’d tell us back in Daybreak.” Jenny said. “So Huxley’s got a date? With two girls no less. Surprising, but we can’t judge. Especially this guy.” She jabbed her thumb towards Lan.

“*Ahem!* Anyways, nice to have you here. So you wanted to discuss whats going on?” Lan said.

“Okay before I start this how many students at Canterlot High have a Keyblade?” Elzin asked.

“Pretty much everyone. Even some teachers, including Principal Celestia and Luna.” Alex said.

“Great and are you guys immune to mind control?” Elzin asked

“Well we never ran into a situation like that, so we can’t really be sure. I hope we are anyways.” Lan said.

“Okay because the villains of the next movie are the Sirens a trio of girls from Equestria who feed on negative emotions and hypnotizes people through song, there power can only be countered by magical melody. And if you guys aren't immune then you’ve given Sunset Shimmer a harder time.” Elzin said.

“The sirens? Never heard of them before.” Kira said. “But I do remember stories back home about sirens in mythology. How they use their songs to lure fishermen to their deaths.”

“And they feed off of negative emotions. They sound like the Unversed… geez I hope I didn’t jinx anything just now.” Alex said.

“Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze those are there names.” Elzin said “Oh and don’t be afraid to call on Zeke or Twilight... speaking of Twilight the villain of the third movie is called Midnight Sparkle aka this world's Twilight, she controled by Principal Cinch of Crystal prep This will take place during the friendship games.”

“I’m just surprised that there is more than one movie.” Kira said. “Wait, Twilight is the Villain!? NO! That can’t be right!” She yelled, as some of her childish thoughts crashed.

“Sorry but you could ask Zeke to get God the DVD’s to prove it.” Elzin said.

*Ding-Dong*

Kira opened the door, and found a box that sat on the porch. “Yay!” She cheered.

“Crystal Prep? Man I ran into a couple guys from there, while i was working at the Coffee House. They talked all high and mighty and orders the more expensive items. I hated the way they looked at others though, like they think they were above them.” Alex said.

“Anyway I don’t have much information about the fourth movie other then it takes place at a summer camp call Camp Everfree, just when summer rolls around head there.” Elzin explained.

“Ah, well that’s a shame. But still, thanks for the information on the other events that are coming up.” Lan said. “But we can’t expect them to be just like the show. This is reality, so we still must be cautious.”

“Yeah sorry for the lack of information on the fourth one I’ve honestly only seen the third one and I get my information via reviews.. Nobody reviewed the fourth movie.” Elzin said.

“Well it looks like that won’t be a problem.” Dan said, directing his attention towards Kira, who was looking through the box of DVD’s.

“Well you guys have me for the whole day anything you want to do?” Elzin asked.

“Well, how about a movie marathon?” She held up the EQG DVD’s.


As the day turned to night then back to day the Foreteller were preparing to send Elzin to Zeke so he could be sent to Huxley when all of a sudden a doorbell rang.

“Man, we keep getting visitors. We’re almost out of tea.” Kira said opening the door. As she opened the door she say Huxley in his girl form wearing some revealing clothing with his/her hair as a mess.

“Um… Do I want to know?” Kira said carefully.

“It was the only thing Lyra and Bon-bon had that fit me.” Huxley said as Elzin and the rest of the Foretellers walked up.

“Wow, what happened to you? You look like day two at Coachella.” Jenny said.

“Which one of you is the perverted one?” Huxley asked.

“That’s me.” Alex raised his hand, as the others looked at him strangely. “What? I’m comfortable of who I am, and I’m admitting to it now. Cause Pinkie doesn’t mind.” He said with a silly smile.

“I’m going to tell you how it started but then explain to him what happened next.” Huxley said.

“I was back in my ponyville walking up to Lyra’s house when I knocked at the door, as they opened it a bucket of water fell on my head and I turned into a girl Bon-bon seeing this dragged me inside then.” she dragged Alex close then started whispering as Alex’s face just got redder and redder.

“No way they did that, how big?, and it fit?” Alex said as everybody looked in wonder what happened, and Lan covering Kira’s ears.
“I’ll tell...most of you later.” he said looking at Kira. “Anyway we should make sure that your Lyra and Bon-bon never meet Rune the sexiness could end worlds.”

“Well… that was interesting.” Dan said with only a slight dust of red on his cheeks. “So you’re here to pick up Elzin right?”

“Yep.” Huxley said as they left through a DTL.

“Well that was a thing.” Jenny said. “And Alex, don’t bother telling us. You can just keep it to yourself.” She said a she walked off, along with the others.