• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 5,046 Views, 57 Comments

Twilight the Dragon - MetalBrony823



It's been a week since Twilight became a dragon so Spike can be happy without ever feeling alone, but it turns out being dragon is harder than she thought

  • ...
3
 57
 5,046

Epilogue

Spike, Twilight, and Ember were having a little lunch together at the cafe. Spike and Ember had jewels while Twilight had a usual zesty Cucumber sandwich like she would normally eat during lunch hour. Their friends were with them as well, just at another table eating a lunch of their own.

"Well, Twilight. I got to admit, I am very impressed by how you handled yourself against those teenage meatheads back there." Ember remarked before crunching on a topaz.

The pony-turned-dragon flushed and was more than flattered to hear that. "Thank you. I actually didn't think I would stand a chance against Garble. I'm still learning the ropes about being a dragon still." And she had a drink of herbal tea with a lemon on top of the glass, with us. "Of course, you guys helped with that, too."

Her friends all smiled hearing that. "Of course. He was going to deal away with poor little Spike." Fluttershy remarked with great sympathy. He's like family to all of us." and she hugged her so lovingly.

"Aww, thanks guys." Spike replied, more than flattered. Then everypony joined in on the group hug, including Ember, and she wasn't really into hugging and such. She gave him more of a hug than she did before since they were in a "Life or death" situation from Garble and his teenage dragon posse.

After they broke away, Twilight asked the new dragon lord "So, Ember, what do you think we should train more next?"

The blue dragon had a smirk on her face before she boldly answered "Well, Twi, I think that's it for you." Then the others were quite surprised to hear that come out of Ember's mouth.

"Wait, really?" Twilight asked

"Yep. You have a lot of potential inside ya to be a fast learner. You learned quite fast, but now I think we should put it to the test."

"How?"

"Try controlling yourself when flying, and watch your tail so you don't accidentally injure someone with it."

Twilight got off the table, and nodded in determination. Then she began walking around Ponyville as if she had nothing better to do, and just wanted to take a little stroll. Just as she thought it would go, it was going smoothly, and she paid attention to her surroundings.

It was so far, so good for Twilight. There were no accidents happening, or anypony getting hurt by her tail. It took a little more than five minutes, and her friends were surveying her every move, an step she was taking. Over the coarse, Twilight aced it, and her friends tremendously applauded for her success.

"You did it, Twilight!" said Rainbow Dash. "You really nailed that dragon-walk."

"Yeah, no accidents happened this time." Spike noted.

"I... I did do it." Twilight said. Now she felt more confident than before, and comfortable about being a dragon from now on. "Well... I guess you're right, Ember. I guess you have nothing left to teach me."

"Oh I wouldn't say that." said the blue dragon. "You might falter a little from time to time, but not as much as before. And if you ever need me, Twilight, just have you or Spike give me a call."

Twilight smiled, and said "Sure. But, you mean you're leaving Ponyville now?"

"Well, not yet."

"Good. There are so many fun things to do around her in Ponyville." Spike said.

"Say, let's go bowling." Applejack suggested. All of them agreed with her and went to the Ponyville bowling alley for some more fun time together as friends.


It was nighttime again, and Spike was getting ready for bed with Twilight. Ember already left to fulfill some royal tasks as the new dragon lord, but that was okay, they both know they will see her again very soon. Twilight was more than happy and confident in her new form and abilities as a dragon.

After she was done brushing her teeth with a slightly gigantic toothbrush, Spike came in the the bathroom next to do the same thing. He looked at his reflection and flaunted a little "Oh yeah, who's a good looking baby dragon?" and he flexed his what he calls "Muscles" a few times.

Little did Spike know that his big sister was hearing him, and she began giggling to herself while covering her mouth. "Oh Spike." she said. and she stretched herself like a dog or a cat would do it, and made herself comfortable. Twilight yawned again, and grinned her pearly whites. They all looked so clean and so shiny.

When Spike came out of the bathroom, he made a yawn himself, and said "Well, that was fun. Especially the way you got all strikes and won every game at the bowling alley."

Twilight giggled again before she said "I know. I guess I just don't know my own strength." and she covered her mouth while flustering again. "So, you ready for bed, little brother?"

"Yep." he stretched himself and closed the bathroom door behind him after turning out the light. "So, do you feel way better about being a dragon now?"

She nodded a yes to him. "Uh-huh." and she gently pushed him close to her like a teddy bear. "And like I said, I did it for you, to make you happy." she said warmly.

The baby dragon was enjoying this, and he hugged her back. "I know, and I thank you for that."

"You are very welcome." and they both got into bed together, and Spike was like her own bed buddy, except he was more than that, he was her little brother, and the best little brother anypony could ever ask for.

"Spike?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for getting Ember to help me. I really appreciate what you did for me." and she hugged him once again.

"Ah well, Ember is a good friend to us, and has been for quite some time. If there was anyone who knew how to be a dragon that is friendly, that would be Ember."

"I love you, Spike."

"I love you too, Twilight." then he felt her big sister give him a kiss on his cheek like his own mother would do, and they slowly fell into slumber together. Yes, Twilight was even more than glad to turn herself into a dragon for Spike now.

The End