• Published 26th Feb 2017
  • 701 Views, 4 Comments

A Miraculous Adventure - Saro0fdemonz



Scootaloo,Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, and Nyx Sparkle do something crazy. They make a deal with Discord and Twilight to become like their comic book heros. Shenanigans Ensue.

  • ...
 4
 701

Chapter 1 - EXPOSITION HO!

"You want to assist me in the role of the villain?" Discord asked, confused.

"But of course. Nyx and Scootaloo would never suspect their own mother, and Applebloom has such an unshakeable faith in you, besides...this way I can monitor everything and make sure nothing goes awry," Twilight argued gently.

"Color me impressed Princess, though I was always impressed, even before your Ascension," Discord smirked. Twilight rolled her eyes, waving her hand at him. He gave a nod, watching as the locks loosened.

"The girls will wake up tomorrow with their gifts bestowed upon them, we'll give them a day to speak with their respective spirits," Discord explained as he began the spell.

"Their Miraculous, and these Kwami. You say the Kwami are alive...will this constructs have minds of their own Discord?" Twilight demanded. Discord continued the spell, Twilight linking her Magic to assist.

"To that, I cannot truly answer. They may just become true living breathing things. But even in the comic world, they are sealed away when not needed and sleep until a time comes when they are needed again," Discord smirked, the Chaos flaring around him and Twilight.


"I did already agree to this...and the girls are rather excited...Don't go TOO hard on them, but give them a challenge, okay? They just might have to watch over Terra themselves someday," Twilight said with a sad smile. She gasped as Discord put a hand under her chin, looking into her eyes.

"Twilight, you are this realms Defender, and nothing will tear you from that throne. Nightmare Moon was no match for you, I danced knowing I could hardly compete, and even now, were I free of these locks and at my full strength...It wouldn't even be a contest. You think very little of yourself, for all of your accomplishments, and of your friends," Discord said softly. Twilight shook her head.

"We can't protect Terra forever Discord, sure, I'm a Celestian now, but that's no guarantee of immortality. I'm not bound to any Long Lived Spectrum like Celestia and Luna are..." Twilight began, glaring as Discord burst into laughter.

"Tell me Sparkle, how old do you think Starswirl was when he asked me for Death?" Discord asked quietly.

"There are no tomes on his age..." Twilight mumbled

"Yes, but every few years he released new tomes, surely you could guess from the spacing of each release?" Discord pointed out, a hexagonal box taking shape between them. Twilight's eyes darted around as her thoughts raced, all while still assisting in the spell.

"That's impossible though...he would be well over a Magian's lifespan..." she mumbled.

"A Magian perhaps, but not a Sparkle," Discord winked, Twilight blinked, looking up at him.

"You Sparkle's are special. Not tied to a Spectrum? You are tied to the very Spectrum of Magic itself!" he laughed, snapping his fingers and catching the box.

"And Scootaloo has inherited that from your little experiments, and Nyx has your blood in her body, and Sweetie Belle has Scootaloo's blood, and Applebloom has MY blood," Discord smirked knowingly.

"How long have you known all of that?" Twilight demanded.

"To be honest, I just realized most of it now while discussing it, but you Sparkle's have always lived incredibly long lives. While you didn't give birth to either, those two girls truly are your daughters, and you their mother," Discord sat the box down on Twilight's desk.

"And those friends of yours...they won't just give up the Mantle so easily. You've all got many good years before that's an issue Twilight Sparkle, just check those seals of yours, tell me I'm lying," he said, looking at her over his shoulder. She chewed her lip and sighed, opening the box.

"So, who gets what Discord?" Twilight asked, looking over the jewels inside. Discord tapped his chin for a moment and nodded.

"Originally, I was going to give the Ladybug to Nyx...but I think Nyx is a better fit for the Cat," he murmured.

"Why?" Twilight wondered.

"The Ladybug is a means of Good luck, but people who can be considered Ladybugs are hard to comprehend. Normally, it appears they lead normal every day lives, but there is a quite a bit more to them than meets the eye Princess.

They like others to see them as they want to be seen, by they are far from fake, and they have a rather strong sense of family, they know that they have a large role to play in the lives of friends and family. They have some skills in manipulating people, but not for their own gain, rather they control situations in order to keep the peace in a group of friends and very rarely for selfish reasons. Sound familiar?" Discord asked.

"It does sound a lot like Nyx...but Applebloom fits the bill as well...so why the Cat then?" Twilight demanded.

"The Black Cat represents Bad luck and Destruction, the utter opposite of the Ladybug in that sense, but its perfect counterpart," Discord explained,

"Think of it as the Dark to the Light, the Protective Shadow in the Sunlight," he said with a smirk. Twilight raised an eyebrow, letting a smirk touch her lips.

"Ah, I see, you want Nyx to keep Applebloom safe then?" Twilight asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Applebloom is quite capable on her own, but every good hero needs a good partner to watch their back," he offered in answer. Twilight let it go. She had to agree with his reasoning, Nyx would've taken up the mantle of Protector even if she had been the Ladybug rather than the Cat...and she preferred the Shadows anyway.

"What about Scootaloo?" Twilight asked, looking at the remaining jewels. Discord tapped his chin, momentarily stumped as well.

"This is where things get complicated...the comic book doesn't tell us much else about these jewels, we'll have to feel our way through this one," Discord sighed. Twilight gave a nod, holding a hand above the box and closing her eyes, the jewels rattling about. Discord watched in interested silence.

He smirked as a Fox Tail necklace hovered above the rest, gently dropping as Twilight pulled her hand away.

"The Fox, Elegant, Charming, and utterly impossible to ignore. You can love them, you can hate them, but in either case, they heavily influence others without even trying. They are born to be Leaders, but Loners as well. They are cunning, and won't take a risk without thinking things through first.

Scootaloo can be a bit impulsive sometimes, but it's always for the sake of her friends, and she always thinks things through, even if its in the midst of a situation, further proving her quick wit. They are also rather gifted liars...but at the same time, Honest, and Loyal to those important to them...Though they demand this treatment in return.

I believe you've chose well for your daughter Princess," Discord chuckled.

"Now...Sweetie Belle..." she murmured, they both sighed as they looked over the Jewels. Feeling for Scootaloo was one thing, but Twilight had no real connections to the Vampire. But then something caught her eye.

"What about the Comb?" Twilight asked. Discord contemplated it for a moment.

"That is the Bee, if I recall. Extremely hardworking, their friends say they work too hard, but still they struggle to improve and be better, for themselves and for their friends. Bee's live and die for their Goals, no matter what it takes, they'll do everything in their power to reach it, which is where their need to be social saves them. You're rather good at this Princess," Discord chuckled. Twilight only shrugged, looking at the other jewels.

"And what about the rest of these?" she demanded. Discord sighed, lifting the brooch and pinning it to his suit.

"This...is the Villains Jewel. It grants the ability to give powers to others, by manipulating their pain and negative feelings. But thats where those four will come in. They will face off against the transformed person, and purify them, and perhaps even learn a lesson in Friendship along the way," Discord smirked. Twilight chuckled and shook her head, reaching for a bracelet.

"Then I suppose this one is mine then?" she asked

"Ah, the turtle, Wise and kind. Fitting, I'll allow you to enjoy its gifts and your own Princess, I must away to my 'Evil Lair'" Discord winked. Twilight rolled her eyes, holding out a key.

"Don't burn anything, that room is a secret, alright?" she warned. He gave a nod, accepting the key. With a snap of his fingers, the chosen Jewels had vanished.

"My ultimate goal as the villain is to claim the Ladybug and the Cat. They are Yin an Yang, combined they grant unending power. Of course, I can't really use them, but the girls won't know that," he winked, snapping his fingers again and vanishing.

"Can't use them? What does he mean?" Twilight mumbled, gasping as a little green turtle floated in front of her.


Scootaloo groaned as her alarm blared, clumsily throwing her arm over the monstrous contraption, tempted once again to chuck it across the room into the wall. She sat up, glancing at her calendar with sleep filled eyes.

"There isn't even school today...stupid alarm clock..." she grumbled, yawning and rubbing at her eyes. Once awake, it was hard to just fall back asleep. She had no idea how Rainbow pulled it off so easily. Reluctantly she climbed out of bed, gasping as she tumbled over, catching herself with her wings and chuckling nervously, Nyx raising an eyebrow at her from the bottom bunk.

"Told ya," Nyx teased. Scootaloo rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I fell ONCE Nyx, ONCE!" Scootaloo argued, landing gently and marching for the bathroom.

"You up all night again?" Scootaloo asked as she stepped into the bathroom, flicking the light on and searching for her toothbrush.

"Most of it," Nyx called back with a shrug. Scootaloo shook her head.

"Seriously sis...you should just talk to Princess Luna about that junk. What if it's Nightmare related?" Scootaloo asked, worry just barely touching her voice. Nyx simply scoffed, toying with a ring between her fingers.

"Yea, right, that'd go over well. Besides, I can...feel Nightmare related stuff. I'm just restless Scoots, nothing to worry about," Nyx shrugged, her eyes on the ring. Scootaloo raised an eyebrow, pointing at it.

"Whats with the fidgeting?" she demanded.

"Huh? Oh, when I woke up I found it on the nightstand. I think Mom left it for me, seems like it has some magic in it, but I can't really tell what..." Nyx murmured. Scootaloo shrugged, twirling her toothbrush

"Eh, you'll figure it out, always do Nyx," she chuckled, turning her attention to the mirror, blinking in surprise as she found a necklace hanging on the corner.

"What fbout thif?" Scootaloo asked, toothbrush in mouth and holding up the necklace.

"Probably for you," Nyx shrugged, Scootaloo turned to the sink and spit, rinsing off her toothbrush

"Yea? What makes you so sure?" Scootaloo wondered

"Because you always get the bathroom first" Nyx winked

"YOU TAKE THREE YEARS TO WASH YOUR HAIR!" Scootaloo argued back. She sighed, tapping the fox tail.

"Though, it is kinda cool...makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, definitely some kinda magic goin' on with it too. But why would mom give us magic artifacts?" Scootaloo wondered.

"Good point, we can barely handle regular artifacts," Nyx laughed. Scootaloo sighed, rolling the chain around her hand and holding the tail against her palm.

"Eh, whatever. I'm meeting Belle at the lake today, gonna be tryin' out some new tricks, you comin?" Scootaloo asked. Nyx shook her head, still toying with the ring.

"Nah, you go on ahead, I'm gonna crack this thing," Nyx said with a wave of her hand. Scootaloo shrugged, quickly getting dressed, tossing on an orange shirt and a pair of dark brown shorts, finishing off her outfit with the necklace, tucking it under her shirt and taking off, snatching up her helmet on the way out.

"Good luck Nyx!" she called out as she took off. Nyx turned back to the ring, exhaling slowly

"Alright Plagg, she's gone, now, speak up, whats going on here?" Nyx demanded. A small black catlike creature popped its head out of her hair, gasping for air.

"What is with your hair!? I mean really, I coulda died in there!" he gasped, floating in front of her.

"Focus kitty cat, this ring?" Nyx asked, holding it in front of him. He held up his paws

"Look, it's a long story, I'm a Kwami, and that's a Miraculous. Creatures like me and Humans like you have been partners for ages, using our powers to protect in secret. NO ONE CAN KNOW! Not your sister, not your mom an dad, no one! It'd be really dangerous if anyone found out" Plagg explained, his stomach growling loudly. He frowned, clutching it and glancing around.

"You got anything to eat? I'm STARVING!" he whined. Nyx sighed and stood, still in her pajamas, dark blue, covered in stars to mimic her Other Mothers' night sky.

"So, you know my name, but not much else about me huh Plagg?" Nyx asked as she snuck her way to the kitchen. While Twilight had officially moved into the castle, the Library would always be home, or home away from home, or something along those lines. Pinkie Pie had put it better, but for the life of her, she couldn't really recall what had been said. That was unlike her...she had an amazing memory, scary amazing at times...She shook those thoughts away, pulling the fridge open.

"Alright, what do cats eat anyway? I don't have any mice..." Nyx mumbled, watching as the Kwami zipped into the fridge, tossing things aside as they grossed him out and finally gasping happily at a wheel of cheese, diving at it with his jaw practically unhinged, taking a massive bite out of it.

"Cheese? Since when do cats eat cheese?" Nyx mumbled.

"Cheese is amazing! And sure, I only know your name because you touched the ring, we're partners now you know," Plagg explained, taking another bite. Nyx shook her head, sitting down on a stool.

"Okay, so you'd grant me powers? For what? I already have powers, and my home isn't exactly in much danger, especially with Mom and her friends around..." Nyx sighed, blinking as the cat poked her nose.

"Sure, your family and friends might be strong, and you might be tough, but you can't fight Akuma," Plagg tsk'd.

"Akuma?" Nyx asked, holding out her hands, the cat sitting in her palms with a chunk of cheese and nodding.

"That's right! There are other Miraculous you know, and not all Miraculous Wielders are good...one of them has fallen into the hands of someone evil and he's using Akuma to his own ends. Of course, with my powers, you can fight back...but that's kind of another issue...you can't fight them alone, you need a friend," Plagg continued, wolfing down the chunk of cheese and rubbing his stomach happily.

"I've got a few friends, but how are they gonna help unless they've got Miraculous too?" Nyx asked. Plagg shook his head.

"No! You can't tell your friends or they'll be in danger from the Akuma too! Look, my powers are pretty simple. I'll transform you, keep your identity hidden, and give you the power of Destruction," Plagg said, holding up his paw. Nyx tensed up, hanging her head.

"I can't do that Plagg...I've caused enough destruction as is..." she said quietly

"Hey! Destruction can be used for good you know! You're gonna need it! And so will that friend I mentioned! The Ladybug is the only one that can purify Akuma! But without the Cat, moi, it can't get to the Akuma. We're a team!" Plagg argued, cupping her cheeks in his paws. Nyx sighed, looking down at the ring.

"Look, all ya gotta do is put it on and say 'Claws out'. Those are the words to activate your powers, but if you use your special power you'll end up changing back in a few minutes"

"Special Power?" Nyx wondered, her hand shaking as she held the ring over her finger.

"Yup! Cataclysm! It allows you to imbue bad luck into your hand, whatever you touch afterwards suffers incredibly horrible bad luck, but it's a one time thing!"

"Cataclysm? Please tell me that's not a pun..." she sighed.

"So...you wanna protect everyone or what Nyx?" Plagg asked, crossing his arms. Nyx frowned, looking between the cat and the ring.

"Oh fuck it," she swore, slipping the ring on.

"Plagg...CLAWS OUT!"


"Oh wow, well ain't you fast?" a voice giggled in Scootaloo's ear over the wind. She came to a grinding halt in mid air, looking around.

"Who the hell...show yourself?" Scootaloo demanded, blinking as something flittered in front of her. It looked like a sprite at first, and then she saw it's ears. It looked like a mini fox, long fox ears with white inside and black on the tips and edges. Her orange tail slowly swished behind her, tipped white. Her four paws all tipped black, bleeding into the orange fur of her arms and legs. She waved and winked.

"Hey there, names Trixx, I'm gonna be yer new partner," she introduced herself. Scootaloo just stared, poking the fox things' cheek and ears.

"Stop that, I'm real!" she yelled, Scootaloo flinching back.

"Well yea I get that...but I just thought this might be a prank or something...And the heck do you mean partner?" Scootaloo demanded, poking Trixxs' nose.

"Look, it's really simple Scootaloo,"

"How do you know my name?!" Scootaloo yelled, grabbing Trixx and glaring at her.

"Easy! I'm connected t' ya through that necklace yer wearin'" she growled, Scootaloo loosening her grip slightly. Trixx let out a sigh of relief.

"As I was sayin'...We're partners, you've got some skills, an some guts, but just that ain't enough to fight Akuma kiddo, yer gonna need my help, hear me?" She winked

"The fuck is an Akuma?"

"Ugh...you kids don't know anythin' do ya? An Akuma is basically a spirit, but it can be consumed with negative emotions and poison innocent people, turnin' em into monsters. Only way t' fight em is with a Miraculous, that thing yer wearin' around yer neck? That's yer Miraculous, makes it possible for ya to use my powers for yerself," she said, pointing a paw at Scootaloo's shirt.

"The Necklace Mom gave me?" Scootaloo asked, putting her hand over it, feeling a warmth coming from it.

"Yup, our power is the Power of Stealth and Trickery, we bend the world and the rules, but only to a degree and only to help those in need. But that's all we're really good at...we can't purify Akuma, an if ya don't purify the thing it spreads and causes even more trouble," Trixx sighed, now sitting in Scootaloo's palm.

"Well, can't I just use magic or something?" Scootaloo asked, Trixx shaking her head.

"Like I said kiddo, ya can't fight these things by normal means, they'll tear through anythin not comin' from a Miraculous, it's their weakness, you can try throwin' somethin' else at it, an when ya decide ya need my help, just say 'Eyes open'. It's how ya call me t' activate our powers, but be warned kiddo, if ya use our special power, we only get a short time before yer identity is shown for the whole world t' see," Trixx warned

"So what?"

"So what?! Kiddo, if the guy controllin' the Akuma finds out who ya are, he'll destroy everythin' ya love, no one can know about me or know about our powers," Trixx growled. Scootaloo tapped her chin.

"So...I'd get to be a super secret super hero huh? Sounds sweet! Count me in little fox!" Scootaloo beamed

"Trixx...not...whatever," Trixx sighed with a smile, squeaking as Scootaloo tucked her into her pocket, rocketing toward the lake.

"But first, I've got a date!"


"Well ain't ya'll a strange little thing?" Applebloom chuckled, holding out her hands, a tiny red creature landing in her palms with a relieved sigh, her huge dark blue eyes looking up at her and a smile touching the creatures lips. She had a large black spot on her forehead, several other spots on her body and two little red antennae atop her head.

"Wow, I guess you really are the chosen one!" the little red creature cheered happily

"Ya'll can talk? Chosen one? Ya'll ain't some prank from my Pa are ya?" Applebloom wondered. The creature shook its head and hovered in front of her.

"No, not at all! My name is Tikki and I'm your friend!" she introduced herself with a big smile.

"My friend? Well sorry miss Tikki but ah don't rightly remember ya if'n we're friends..." Applebloom chuckled nervously. Tikki shook her head

"No, we only just met Applebloom, but those earrings in your hand are very important...It's called a Miraculous and it's very important!" Tikki began to explain.

"These things? Ah thought maybe they were a gift from Ma or Pa...Ah been workin' real hard on my grades lately, ah've had th' time what with everythin' bein' so quiet lately," Applebloom sighed.

"Well things won't stay quiet long Applebloom, the world needs you, and the Miraculous! There are others like you Applebloom, others who have been chosen, but without you, they'll fail..." Tikki said sadly

"W-What do ya mean they'll fail?" Applebloom began to panic. Tikki flitted about, tapping her chin

"Well, your Miraculous grants you the power to Purify Akuma, creatures being manipulated by a Miraculous under evil control and forcing people to turn into monsters through negative emotions. With those Earrings, I can transform you, and give you my powers. You can Purify the Akuma and save everyone, and the Other Chosen will help you catch the Akuma!" Tikki smiled.

"So ah put these on...an whenever one o' those Akuma attacks, ah can purify em and save everybody?" Applebloom asked. Tikki nodded quickly

"But you have to be careful when using our powers, no one can know who you really are, not even your parents or friends! If they find out, they could all be in grave danger!" Tikki warned

"My Pa? In danger, that's jus' silly Tikki, an Ma ain't no pushover either," Applebloom boasted

"That as may be Applebloom, but a Miraculous is the only weapon that works on Akuma or those who have been Akumatized...you can't stop them otherwise," Tikki explained

"Hm...it ain't that ah don't believe ya Tikki, but ah jus' find it kinda strange...well when ah really think 'bout it, weirder things have happened t' me...Alright Tikki, ah'm in! Yer secret is safe with me!" Applebloom beamed

Tikki shook her head, grabbing Applebloom's finger

"You mean OUR secret. We're partners now. OH! To use my powers, you just need to invoke them by saying 'Spots On'. But if you use our power you'll change back and reveal your identity. It won't happen instantly, you'll get a warning before it's too late, but we can't be discovered, okay?"

"Got it, ah don't s'pose a test run would hurt, would it?" Applebloom asked. Tikki smiled and gave a nod, Applebloom excitedly putting on the Earrings. She cleared her throat, brushing her hair aside

"Spots on!"


"AHHHH! A BEE!" Sweetie Belle screeched, waving a golden comb at it. The bee stared as the girl helplessly swung at the air, hardly coming close to swatting it away.

"Calm down Sweetie Belle! I'm not going to hurt you!" it yelled. Sweetie Belle froze, staring at the bee with wide eyes. It was a strange little thing, though much bigger than any bee she'd ever seen. Three black stripes dressed it's head, but none were on it's fuzzy body. Its small arms and legs were black as well, and now that she really looked, it's stinger was tiny, just barely noticeable. She chuckled nervously, slowly lowering the comb.

"S-Sorry, Miss Bee, I just um...I'm scared of being stung..." Sweetie Belle admitted. The bee frowned, pointing at Sweetie Belle's eyes.

"You're a strange one Sweetie Belle, your eyes changed red when you started to panic..." The bee pointed out. Sweetie Belle gasped, looking in her mirror

"Oh no! Scootaloo is going to kill me!" She panicked, the Bee letting out a sigh.

"Calm down, listen, everything is going to bee okay," it said with a smile, zipping over to her. Sweetie Belle glanced at it.

"Did you just Pun?" she asked softly.

"Maybee?" it chuckled nervously. Sweetie Belle snickered, bursting into a giggle and shaking her head.

"Anything that can pun innocently can't be bad. Huh, but you know my name..."

"Well that's beecause of the comb! It ties us together! It's called a Miraculous!" She pointed to herself

"And I am a Kwami! Pollen is my name and with my help, you'll gain power to protect all of your friends!" she cheered

"Protect my friends? Oh they don't need protecting silly! I mean...if anyone needs protecting it's me..." she sighed. Pollen shook her head

"That's where your wrong Sweetie Belle! I can feel it, you are really really strong! You have to Beelieve in yourself and trust me on this one! My Miraculous isn't the only one in existence you know. There's others, and some of them aren't all good...One of the bad ones is active and it's power is to turn people into monsters with negative feelings. The only way to fight back is if we combine our powers and fight!" Pollen explained

"M-Maybe I should ask my friends..."

"NO! No one can know Sweetie Belle, if the Evil Miraculous holder finds out who you and your friends are, they'd bee in terrible danger! You can't fight Akumatized people without a Miraculous, not while expecting to win. You'll need some help in purifying it, but your goal ultimately is to protect and keep people from getting hurt when there is an Akuma attack...can you lend me your strength and share in mine?" Pollen asked. Sweetie Belle chewed her lip, her fang showing slightly.

"I...I guess I have no choice huh? If it's really that dangerous, then I'll do it Pollen!" Sweetie Belle agreed. The bee flipped in the air.

"Wonderful! Now, that comb is what connects us, so, to transform, just say "Wings Out", that's how you can invoke our powers and transform. But you gotta remember, no one can know who you really are, we're on a time limit the second you use our special power and we'll have to hide before we change back to normal. If anyone sees us it could mean big trouble!" Pollem warned. Sweetie Belle nodded in understanding, placing the comb in her hair, keeping her hair out of her face.

"T-There, totally inconspicuous!" Sweetie Belle stammered. Pollen giggled and nodded.

"Good job Sweetie Belle! I'll bee counting on you partner!"


"Whoa...this is uh...this is really something, huh Plagg? Is this leather?" Nyx asked, looking over herself. She was dressed from neck to toe and fingertips in a skintight black catsuit, her fingertips themselves replaced with claws. Black ears flicked back atop her head as she realized they were there. Glancing behind her she found a tail as black as night swaying about behind her.

"Oh gods I'm a cat...Plagg!" she cried, looking around. Where was that damn cat thing? She glanced at the ring, seeing a cat paw.

"Right...maybe it takes too much to transform and he can't speak...guess I'm on my own, but wow..." She went to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. Her deep purple hair was braided into a lone ponytail that ran halfway down her back, her draconic eyes were more catlike, especially behind the black mask that sat over her eyes and nose, even her lips had been dressed in black lipstick.

She could feel her senses running wild. Looking into her dark room was like staring at broad daylight. While not something she wasn't used to, she normally had to invoke her Nightmare powers to do such a thing. Her hearing was off the charts, she could hear heartbeats outside the library of passers by. It was all a bit much at once. She sat on the bathroom floor, panting slightly, the transformation fading away and Plagg falling into her hand.

"Ugh, you gotta calm down girl! You can't panic like that during an Akuma attack you know!" he shouted.

"S-Shut up a sec Plagg, I gotta wrap my head around this..." she mumbled. The cat rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and waiting. Nyx looked at her hand, the world back to normal.

"Is it always gonna be like that Plagg?" she asked softly

"Probably, come on, you can handle this, but uh...could I get some more cheese? Gotta recharge heh heh..."

Nyx rolled her eyes in return, standing up slowly

"Sure thing Plagg...breakfast sounds nice anyway"


"Oh my gosh, Tikki ah...ah dunno 'bout this..." Applebloom frowned, looking at herself in the mirror. Her red locks, normally in a single ponytail tossed over her shoulder, was now in two short braided pigtails against her shoulder blades. Her chocolate brown eyes behind a black spotted red mask, most of her face still visible.

Her suit was rather simple, covering her from neck to toe in red with black spots. A yo-yo was tied around her waist and as she grabbed it she felt strangely...comfortable with it. Experimentally she twirled it, chuckling a little.

"It's kinda like a lasso now that ah think 'bout it...Ah think ah jus' might be gettin' th' hang o' this Tikki!" Applebloom cheered.

"Tikki? Where are ya lil bug?" she called out, placing the yo-yo back at her waist. She looked high and low, but her little bug friend was nowhere to be seen. Cue panic attack

"Tikki! Where are ya?!" Applebloom cried, blinking as she spotted herself in the mirror. It was like something just...clicked, her suit seemed to glow before her, as if highlighted against the world.

"Th' transformation...does it make her vanish? How am ah s'pose t' do this without her though?!" Applebloom panicked, the transformation fading away and Tikki hovering before her, hugging her cheek.

"I'm always with you Applebloom! Just because I can't say anything back, doesn't mean I'm not here!" Tikki assured her. Applebloom gently hugged the Kwami, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Ah thought ah lost ya..."

"Hm...though we might have a little problem..." Tikki realized.

"Huh? what's that?"

"Well, your accent Applebloom! Anyone who knows you will recognize it!" Tikki pointed out. Applebloom scoffed

"Oh please, my accent isn't too much a problem to deal with. I've taken quite a few lessons from my father," Applebloom winked, Tikki staring in shock.

"Hehe, how was that Tikki, got ya didn't ah?" she giggled. Tikki nodded quickly

"You really can do this Applebloom! I'm counting on you" Tikki smiled, letting out a yawn.

"Huh, ya'll tired Tikki?"

"I just need a snack and my batteries will be recharged just fine," Tikki assured her.

"Oh, well, what do ya like?" Applebloom wondered, walking into the kitchen.

"Do you have anything sweet?" Tikki asked, looking up at her.

"Well o' course! Th' Apple family are some o' th' best bakers 'round ya know! Right next t' Pinkie Pie," Applebloom smiled, pulling open a jar with her initials on it.

"Ah actually made these just last night," Applebloom smiled, handing the cookie to the little Kwami. Tikki happily chowed down on the cookie.

"So, after we transform, ya'll gotta eat up in order to get yer strength back?" Applebloom asked, Tikki nodding.

"But what did you think of your abilities so far?" Tikki wondered, looking up at her as she took another bite of cookie.

she's jus' so adorable! Applebloom squealed to herself, clearing her throat.

"Well, it was a little strange. Ah'm plenty strong...but ah felt stronger than ah ever have...And then when ah was thinkin' real hard 'bout what happened t' ya, things kinda...focused..." Applebloom tried to explain.

"It's part of your Ladybug sight. It ties in with the Lucky Charm power, which grants you an item that gets you out of whatever situation you're in. But..."

"Using that power drains th' transformation, ah remember," Applebloom smiled. Tikki gave a nod, polishing off her cookie.

"Ah'm gonna hang on t' a few o' these, in case o' emergencies," Applebloom chuckled, grabbing her messenger bag and dropping some cookies into a Ziploc, tucking it into her bag. Tikki slipped into the pocket with the cookies, giving a salute to Applebloom.

"Remember, Spots on," Tikki whispered.

"Ah'll remember"


"Hmph, she shoulda been here by now..." Scootaloo sighed

"This girl of yers sounds kinda important to ya kiddo," Trixx chuckled. Scootaloo blushed slightly

"H-Hey, chill out would ya! Aren't you supposed to be hiding or something?" Scootaloo barked. The Fox shrugged and stuck her tongue out teasingly.

"Scootaloo!" Sweetie Belle cried, Scootaloo jumping in surprise, shoving the Fox into her pocket.

"B-Belle! Hey, about time you showed up! Where were...Ugh, Belle, damn it..." Scootaloo sighed. Sweetie Belle opened her mouth to speak, squeaking as Scootaloo pushed her finger against her fang.

"Shush, bite," Scootaloo ordered. Sweetie Belle pouted, hesitating before biting down on the finger, drinking slowly, the red slowly fading from her eyes.

"You've gotta learn to get that under control Belle, what happens if I'm not around next time?" Scootaloo scolded her.

"Eh, she'll get by, ain't Rarity got some special tea or somethin'?" Applebloom asked, both of them gasping as their friend walked up to them.

"H-Hey AB, wait, what are you doing out here?" Scootaloo wondered.

"Well, ah figured ya'll would be out here as usual, wanted t' come see ya and uh...watch yer tricks," Applebloom chuckled.

"Hey, your hair is different...I never noticed you had earrings" Sweetie Belle pointed out. Applebloom blinked

"Oh uh, yea! Ah wanted t' try somethin' new ya know? OH! Your hair is different too Sweetie Belle, that's such a beautiful comb! Did Rarity get it for you?" Applebloom asked.

"Huh? OH! Y-Yes! My hair has gotten kind of long and it always falls in my face, and I couldn't bring myself to cut it, even if Rarity could style it..." Sweetie Belle quickly explained.

"Yea yea, cool, I've got tricks to do!" Scootaloo fumed. They both chuckled

"Right, give em hell Scoots!" Applebloom cheered. She smirked, slapping on her helmet and flaring out her wings.

"I got this" she whispered to herself, slowly lifting into the air. She inhaled slowly, twirling slowly, her wings flared out. Sweetie Belle watched in awe as Scootaloo seemed to dance through the air, a few quick exercises to warm herself up. Twirling and flipping around the clouds, moving as smoothly as a ballerina, alone on the stage and in the spotlight where she belonged.

Feeling properly warmed up, she threw herself up, slowly tilting until she was upside down, her wings vanishing as she plummeted towards the lake.

"K-Kid! Are ya nuts!" Trixx yelled. But Scootaloo was in the zone, nothing was pulling her out of this dive early. It had to be the perfect moment...She closed her eyes, slowly raising her arms. Everything had to be...perfect...She snapped her eyes open, throwing herself into a rapid spin, her wings flaring to life just before she hit the lake, throwing herself up and skipping off the waters surface, rainbows lancing across the kicked up droplets with her at the center.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were practically a full crowd with how powerful they whooped and cheered at the feat. Scootaloo panted heavily, tears in her eyes as she watched the rainbows slowly fall.

"Scoots that was so beautiful..." Sweetie Belle said softly as Scootaloo landed. Scootaloo rubbed away her tears and sniffed.

"D-Damn straight, it was awesome wasn't it?" Scootaloo stammered, her legs shaking a little.

"Scoots...how many times have ya'll tried that trick?" Applebloom asked

"Well uh...about a hundred times...this is uh...my first time getting it just right," Scootaloo admitted. Applebloom sighed, shaking her head and hugging her friend. Trixx blinked as her eyes met Tikki's, both of them signaling for the other to stay silent and nodding in understanding.

"AB, what gives? You alright?" Scootaloo asked. Applebloom took a step back and smiled

"Ah'm jus' fine Scoots, ah'm really happy ya'll pulled off yer trick, jus' keep practicin', carefully, please?" Applebloom asked. Scootaloo gave a thumbs up, watching as Applebloom took off toward Sweet Apple Acres.

"That was...weird...weirder than normal," Scootaloo mumbled. Sweetie Belle shrugged.


"You really care for your friends, don't you Applebloom?" Tikki asked. Applebloom nodded with a smile.

"Yea, ah'm really happy Scoots pulled that trick off, an that ah didn't have t' see any of her screw ups...she's pretty sturdy, but she ain't no Gaian..."

"You'll do amazing Applebloom, I'm sure of it!" Tikki cheered.

"Thanks Tikki, ah jus' hope ah don't let ya down when ya need me..." Applebloom sighed, setting her bag down against a tree.

"Ya'll don't mind me gettin' some work done do ya? Farm ain't gonna run itself," Applebloom chuckled.

"Of course, sticking to as much of your normal life is important too Applebloom!" Tikki agreed.

Applebloom nodded, breathing in slowly and resting her hand against the tree, flexing her arm and giving a gentle push, the apples raining down. Tikki stared with wide eyes.

"Oh wow...a-and you felt...stronger with me?" Tikki asked.

"Well...yea, ah ain't ever felt that strong before, my full strength is kinda scary...ah'm a little worried what my limit is even like this...s-so ya'll can see why ah'm worried, right?" Applebloom chuckled nervously.

"It'll be okay Applebloom, you'll do just fine!"


Nyx gasped, tucking Plagg into the shirt of her pajamas as Twilight came downstairs, yawning loudly.

"Good morning Nyx..." Twilight mumbled, blinking as she opened the fridge.

"Heh heh...sorry, I was half asleep when I got to the fridge...I'll clean it up, I promise!" Nyx assured her, tensing up as Twilight stared at her ring. Twilight sighed and gave a shake of her head.

"It's fine Nyx, but if you are having sleeping problems again, you really should talk to Luna," Twilight said, starting a pot of coffee. Nyx gave a quick nod.

"I uh, I'm gonna go change and get ready for the day!" Nyx stammered, snatching up a piece of cheese on her way out. Twilight smiled as she watched her go.

Nyx waited until her door was closed to let Plagg out, the cat gasping for air.

"I mean come on, I don't mind breasts, but are you trying to kill me?!" He complained.

"If mom sees you she'll want to see what makes you tick, do you want to become a science experiment?!" Nyx argued in a hushed whisper. Plagg tensed up and shook his head, smiling widely as she held out a piece of cheese to him.

"I need to hide you better...mom would notice if I cloaked you, I could probably stash you in my shirt pocket...but I doubt you'd keep quiet..."

"I can keep quiet, just keep me full of cheese!" he cheered. Nyx sighed.

"I'll figure this out in a minute..." Nyx grumbled, Plagg hovering beside her. She glared at him.

"You aren't going to watch me change are you?" she growled.

"Well, you did totally just have me against your nude body a second ago," the cat pointed out crying out as Nyx grabbed hold of him

"Just because I need you to fight Akuma, doesn't mean I won't make your life hell cat..." she warned.

"G-Got it! I-I'll just take my cheese and wait!" he cried out, phasing through her hand and quickly catching his cheese and hiding on the top bunk bed. Nyx sighed, shaking her head and heading to her closet to change. It was going to be a long day...


"Looks like everything's going as you planned, just don't go overboard," Twilight said, tapping her foot. Discord grinned, adjusting his mask.

"But of course, there have to be negative emotions for me to even act as Hawkmoth, Princess, And you said they would get a day to adjust. I have yet to feel any negative emotions today either, but they will need a test run of these powers," Discord/Hawkmoth pointed out. Twilight sighed, holding up her bracelet, the turtle Kwami Wayzz, a wise little turtle, hovered beside her.

"So, you basically wished us into existence...and we are all but a game to the two of you it seems...however you seem to be abiding by the rules...and you don't truly mean any harm. It's not as if I can act against either of you alone...so what will you two do now?" he asked.

"I'm really sorry about all of this Wayzz, but before this you didn't exist, not in our realm anyway...And it's more than just a game to us. These are the lives of our children...I've been assured that with the help of the Kwami and these adventures, they'll learn many important lessons and even strengthen their bonds as friends," Twilight explained herself. Wayzz only smiled.

"I understand, as long as things don't get out of control," Wayzz agreed.

"Well, there you have it Twilight, you wondered what the Kwami would be like, and now you've seen," Discord said with a smile, dozens of white Akuma flitting around him.

"This man...Darkness flows so strongly through him, but it bends to the light of his heart. He could never truly use these gifts for evil...so you intend to use us to make your children stronger...You have my support in this Princess,"

"Thank you Wayzz."


"It was really amazing Scoots...I just know it's gonna blow everyone away!" Sweetie Belle cheered. Scootaloo chuckled, her helmet tucked under her arm.

"Yea...it's like...I got really lucky or somethin'..." Scootaloo murmured, putting her hand over the necklace. Did Trixx have something to do with her trick working? Before the weird little fox appeared, she'd tried the trick tons of times, always crashing into the water or skipping off into the grass, or pulling up too early and missing it completely.

She'd have a good long talk with the damn thing later. Right now, she had to take care of Sweetie Belle.

"So Belle," Scootaloo smirked, flicking out her wings and hovering backwards, winking at her Vampire friend. Sweetie Belle blushed and cleared her throat.

"Y-Yes Scoots?"

"Well, I was thinkin'...Eraville's been so quiet lately, ain't like they are gonna raise the Crusader alarm when The Elements are ready at a second's notice these days...So, maybe we could...I dunno, catch a movie or somethin? I know that chick-flick you were excited about came out yesterday and..."

"Oh my gosh yes! I-I mean, I'd love to!" Sweetie Belle squealed happily. Scootaloo shook her head, holding out her hand, Sweetie Belle grabbing it and gasping as she was tugged into the air, clinging to Scootaloo as she was flown to the theater.

"You didn't have to rush Scoots..." Sweetie Belle grumbled, dusting off her dress. Scootaloo just shrugged, kissing her cheek.

"Eh, I don't do anything slow," Scootaloo chuckled, standing at the ticket booth.

"Two please," she smirked, Sweetie Belle still standing in a daze behind her. She smiled, paying for the tickets and letting out a sigh as she turned to see Sweetie Belle just staring into space.

"Belle, come on...you're like that after a little peck on the cheek? Geez, that makes the rest of the kinda hard huh?" Scootaloo teased.

"H-Huh? W-Wait, d-did you actually...plan a date?" Sweetie Belle whispered. Scootaloo quickly glanced around to be sure no one was watching. Assured her image was safe, she grabbed Sweetie Belle's hands and winked as she kissed the Magian's knuckle.

"The entire day," she whispered back.


"Okay, don't do anything stupid in there Plagg, okay?" Nyx mumbled under her breath, pulling her vest open slightly. she had sewn a pocket into it, allowing him to comfortably sit and munch on cheese. He gave her a salute as she headed out. She inhaled the mid-day air, adjusting her glasses with a soft sigh.

"It's almost a shame there's no school today..." she murmured, tucking her hands into her jean pockets. She was sure Scootaloo was already busy romancing Sweetie Belle, which left her the challenge of doing the same with Applebloom.

Among her friends, her crush was no secret, except from Applebloom of course. Nyx prided herself in being a skilled wordsmith, and she had no problems TALKING to Applebloom...but every time she wanted to say something romantic her mind turned to useless mush and she made an idiot of herself.

But she was going to change all of that. Maybe Plagg was affecting her confidence, but today would be the day!

"Wow, that's one determined face you've got there," Plagg chuckled.

"S-Shut it Plagg, this is serious business. My whole life could ride on what happens today," she whispered. The cat shrugged, stretching out in her pocket.

"Yea yea, wake me when there's an attack," he yawned, passing out. It was probably for the best. He was easier to handle this way. She gulped as she reached Sweet Apple Acres much sooner than expected, seeing Applebloom working her way through the trees. It was a dance Nyx had watched many times before. Applebloom spun, raising her leg and thwacking the closest tree, shifting with the momentum of the kick and leaping to her other foot, twirling and kicking the next tree, never wasting a single motion.

She sighed softly, leaning against the fence.

"She ain't gonna hear ya all th' way over here little miss," Applejack teased.

"AH! A-Applejack! Ma'am! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I just, uh, you know, Applebloom's just so graceful a-and...I'm rambling again aren't I?" she sighed, hanging her head.

"I'm so hopeless..."

"Nah, ah don't think so, Applebloom's kind of th' hopeless one 'round here. She's gotta realize sooner or later. So, ya'll tryin' again today?" Applejack asked. Nyx looked the wizened woman in the eye and nodded. Even as she grew older, Applejack looked just the same as she'd seen her as a child. She had long ago learned not to question things in this town, and contributed it to a mix of Terra, Chaos, Harmony, and sheer willpower.

"Heh, good one Miss Applejack..." Nyx laughed nervously. Applejack shook her head and cleared her throat, Nyx waving her hands and about to beg the woman not to, but it was too late.

"APPLEBLOOM! YER FRIEND IS HERE T' SEE YA!" Applejack called out. Applebloom glancing over and waving to them. Nyx groaned to herself and smiled as she waved back.

"Good luck Nyx, ya'll know we're rootin' fer ya," Applejack whispered, making her way into her home. Nyx sighed, leaning against the fence.

"Well hey Nyx, come by jus' t' watch?" Applebloom asked.

Maybe...I wouldn't mind watching... she thought to herself, shaking her head.

"N-No, I uh...wanted to uh...I mean, you...me...heh, let me start over..." Nyx gulped, Applebloom resting her hands on her hips and waiting.

"Applebloom, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the day with me," Nyx said quickly.

"Sure, lemme jus' get these buckets in th' barn Nyx," Applebloom smiled, rushing and lifting several buckets at once, marching into the barn, back and forth. Nyx watched in awe. She was rather strong herself, but Applebloom was a different level altogether.

"Wait, did I really just ask her out? And did she say yes?!" Nyx gasped. She hadn't expected to get this far! What was she supposed to do!

"Wait, wait, wait...there's that sappy movie Scootaloo was talking about...I could take her to see that..." Nyx mumbled to herself.

"see what?" Applebloom asked, causing her to jump in place.

"G-Geez Applebloom, don't sneak up on me like that!" Nyx fumed. Applebloom chuckled, patting her shoulder

"Sorry Nyx, ya'll jus' looked kinda cute ramblin t' yerself. So, ya wanted t' hang out?" Applebloom asked.

She said I was cute...Oh gods say something!

"Uh...Y-Yea! I figured we could relax a little and catch a movie," Nyx smiled a little forcefully.

"A movie sounds nice, ah'm guessin' Scoots an Belle are already seein' it huh? Ain't it their anniversary or somethin'?" Applebloom wondered, grabbing her bag.

"Yea, it's the day Sweetie Belle first bit Scootaloo...it just also happens to be the day Scootaloo asked her out," Nyx snickered.

"Ah was actually there fer all o' that ya know, it's as funny as ya think it was," Applebloom joined in the giggling.

She's laughing...holy shit is this working? Nyx wondered, clearing her throat.

"S-So, shall we?" Nyx asked, holding out her arm. Applebloom rolled her eyes, hooking her arm in Nyx's

"Sure"


"Twilight...I feel a disturbance...Discord convinced you to do something stupid didn't he?" Rainbow asked as she entered the library.

"Actually...it was the girls this time. And it's not exactly 'stupid' Rainbow. I actually fully approve," Twilight smiled, sipping her coffee. Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

"Riiight...Do I want to know? Or is it better if I'm in the dark?" Rainbow asked. Twilight glanced at her bracelet and smiled

"Actually, it's a very important secret that I cannot reveal under any means," Twilight answered smoothly. Rainbow rolled her eyes, slipping behind Twilight and hooking her arms around her, her breath rolling against the Celestian's neck.

"That's a shame...guess I'll go to the bedroom with my own secret then," she teased, flaring out her wings and taking off. Twilight gulped, dropping her coffee cup.

"Wayzz, stay here," Twilight ordered, her face flushed red as she went upstairs to fully explain everything to Rainbow.


"So...whats on this schedule of yours Scootaloo?" Sweetie Belle asked, batting her eyelashes. Scootaloo gulped, staring at the Magian. Whenever they were in public, Sweetie Belle was almost as shy as Fluttershy, but when they were alone...

"Heh, well, first, I planned a picnic by the lake...I was originally gonna use my trick when you showed up and have the picnic ready...but, voila!" Scootaloo held out her arm, a large blanket sitting before the lake, a radio on one corner, books on another, the picnic basket itself on another corner.

"S-Scoots! When did you have time to set this up?!" Sweetie Belle gasped, sitting on the blanket.

"Oh you know, while you were in a daze at the movie theater," she teased. In truth, she'd asked Rainbow to set it up for her while she kept Sweetie Belle busy, but it was more romantic this way.

"It's perfect Scootaloo," Sweetie Belle smiled, stretching out on the blanket. Scootaloo shrugged, sitting on the blanket and opening up the basket, pulling out a pair of sandwiches.

"Lunch is served" she chuckled, Sweetie Belle accepting the sandwich and letting out a soft sigh.

"Life's kind of funny isn't it?" She said softly, gently touching the comb in her hair. Scootaloo laid down beside her, placing her hand over her necklace.

"Yea, it is..." she sighed, looping her fingers in between Sweetie Belle's, gently squeezing her hand.

"I love you Belle..." Scootaloo said softly, blinking as Sweetie Belle curled up against her side.

"I-I love you too Scoots..." she whispered, clinging to her arm. Scootaloo sighed and smiled, rolling onto her side, tossing her arm over Sweetie Belle.

"Ya know, we've got an hour and a half before the movie starts..." Scootaloo smirked.


"Well, what are we s'pose t' do fer an hour and a half?" Applebloom wondered as they walked away with their tickets. Nyx swore under her breath, she hadn't thought that far.

"Well uh, it's a nice day for a flight?" Nyx chuckled nervously. Applebloom raised an eyebrow.

"Last ah checked, ah don't exactly have wings like you an Scootaloo," Applebloom joked.

"Well, I could carry you...a-and you've walked on clouds before, it'd be nice..." Nyx said, straining her smile.

"Nyx, is somethin' weird goin' on with you? Yer actin' kinda strange..." Applebloom mumbled. Nyx gulped, very aware of the cat kwami shifting about in her vest pocket.

"N-Nope! Everything's been just as normal as usual...I mean, I haven't been sleeping the best...but that's normal," Nyx answered quickly. Applebloom sighed, putting her hand against Nyx's forehead.

"Well, ya ain't sick...have ya tried talkin' t' Princess Luna?"

"Why has literally everyone asked me that?" Nyx mumbled.

"Well, she's kind of th' expert on sleep problems ya know...and technically she's yer ma, along with Twilight," Applebloom pointed out. Nyx facepalmed

"I know, I know! Okay? But, I'll be fine, if it gets bad, THEN I'll ask her, okay?" Nyx sighed. Applebloom cupped her chin, looking her over and let out a sigh herself.

"Alright Nyx, I'm holdin' ya t' that. Ah jus' worry 'bout ya is all. Sure, they ain't called fer our help in a long time...but that don't mean they ain't ever gonna...Fate brought all of us together fer a reason ya know, gave us the gifts to protect our loved ones..." Applebloom blinked, her eyes wide for a moment and clearing her throat.

"Yea...gifts..." Nyx mumbled, glancing at her ring.

"To protect..." she smiled, clenching her fist. She glanced over at Applebloom, holding out her hand.

"Come on, I just remembered, Mom got in a new shipment of books a couple days ago, some ancient tomes and a couple things about my past...and a few things about your dad too"

Applebloom gasped, grabbing Nyx's hand. Discord had of course answered as many questions as Applebloom could ask, but on some topics he fell apart and refused to speak, normally hiding within himself until the subject changed.

"Finally! Well, ya'll gonna do th' honors? Or should ah?" Applebloom asked, holding up her other hand. Nyx stared at her for a moment, her cheeks flaring up red. She quickly cleared her throat as Applebloom's smile began to fade.

"Y-You go ahead, heh...Maybe I should talk to Luna, my head is kinda pounding...heh..." Nyx stammered. Applebloom watched her and sighed, squeezing her hand as she snapped her fingers, the two appearing at the Library, Twilight gasping and catching a stack of books in her magic.

"S-Sorry Miss Twilight! Ah fergot..." Applebloom chuckled nervously. Twilight looked between the two of them knowingly, giving a shake of her head.

"It's fine. I have to get going anyway, Nyx! Please take care of things here for me for a little while, Spike will be back within the hour!" Twilight called out, winking at her daughter who burst into a fit of stammering and shaking her head.

She had made the horrible mistake of trusting her mother with her secret crush...

"Hm? Oh hey" Rainbow smiled from upstairs, her legs shaking a little.

"Hi Rainbow! Nice day fer a read huh?" Applebloom giggled.

Oh Gods strike me down now...such a wonderful sound... Nyx groaned internally, though she was left to giggle as well as she noticed Rainbow's legs.

"I take it you and Mother have sanctioned the house?" Nyx said, pointing at her legs.

"Heh, well you know...I fell for her for a reason...she's more competitive than I am when it comes to most things...and the heck you mean 'Sanctioned'? If that's what you call it, then yea, we have, several times," Rainbow grinned, winking and tilting her head slightly at Applebloom.

Of course she told Rainbow! Damn it Mom...

"Well, ah think that's jus' 'bout 'nough o' that. Nyx, those books?" Applebloom asked, blinking as she found Rainbow standing beside Nyx, an arm looped around her shoulders and whispering to her.

"Kid, just tell her how you feel. If you dance around it forever, you'll never get to 'Sanction' the library," Rainbow teased, Nyx's face lighting up.

"M-MOM!" She hissed under her breath, Rainbow chuckling and patting her back.

"It's fine, I'll just be upstairs, it has a sound-proofing spell on it, no sound in, no sound out," Rainbow winked, and then she was gone.

"That explains how Scoot's got so good...ah bet she an Rainbow practice with Twilight constantly," Applebloom laughed. It was true, Scootaloo always scheduled at least one magic lesson a day if possible.

Nyx tensed up as Plagg yawned loudly, quickly stretching and putting her hand over her mouth, forcing a loud yawn.

"Ugh, wow, I guess I really am tired, heh heh..." she gulped. That cat was going to get it later...

"Well, ya'll go ahead an take a nap then, ah'll wake ya when we need t' leave fer th' movie," Applebloom smiled.

"N-No, Applebloom, you don't have to do that! B-Besides, we'll get more done reading together, r-right?" Nyx stammered.

"If yer sure...but if'n ah hear another yawn, yer takin' a nap, ya hear?" Applebloom argued, Nyx nodding and letting out a sigh of relief.


"So lemme get this straight Dash, Twilight an Discord made a deal with th' girls fer magic powers? Ain't they magical 'nough as is?" Applejack asked. The speedster had snuck out the window under the guise of taking a nap. She hadn't really believed Twilight at first, but she had noticed the Earrings and the Ring, and the little turtle showing up was really the icing on the cake.

"It's different AJ, ever since we...you know...they haven't heard that alarm of theirs. You know that itch, when you gotta stretch your legs? It's like that...Besides, I've been reading the comic and the Ladybug resets anything broken an busted with her powers, so, no harm, no foul. They get to stretch their legs, and no one gets hurt, it's pretty win win," Rainbow shrugged, chugging down her cup of cider.

"Hm...that kind of explains Nyx actin' strange earlier, figured it was jus' that crush o' hers," Applejack chuckled.

"An come t' think o' it...ah swear Applebloom was talkin' to someone, but she was all alone out there. Ah jus' argued that it had somethin' t' do with her powers..." Applejack hung her head, both hands wrapped around her cup. Rainbow sighed, gently squeezing Applejack's wrist.

"If you're worried about Discord's involvement in all this junk, don't be. Twilight's got an even tighter leash on him now. As the bad guy, he can't be out in the open, sure, he'll pop up like he always does, but he has to watch for a chance to make the heroes appear," Rainbow winked. Applejack nodded weakly.

"Dash...have ya'll ever questioned yer relationship?" Applejack asked suddenly.

"What?! I mean, sure, me and Twilight don't agree on everything...and we argue sometimes, but we've never said anything too harsh to each other. But couples fight, it's just a thing, somethin' happen with Rarity?" Rainbow wondered.

"No, an that's jus' it...she's perfect an ah'm...ah'm just..."

"Stop right there. AJ, you're just what? The Bearer of Honesty? A Titan incarnate? A Royal Baker? or Applejack Apple, the gal that fru-fru chick fell head over heels for?" Rainbow smirked. Applejack scoffed, unable to hide a smile.

"Ya'll been spendin' too much time 'round that Princess o' ours. Her Friendship Lessons are wearin' off on ya," Applejack teased, chugging down her cider.

"But...ah've really put some thought into this sugarcube...ah don't like it too much, but that man...he's Applebloom's father..." Applejack mumbled, brushing her hand through her hair, looping it behind her ear.

"Yea, an since Twilight put him on a leash he's been the dad she deserves, so what? Oh sweet damn you love him..." Rainbow realized, her eyes growing wide. Applejack blushed and cleared her throat.

"M-Maybe ah do...an ah can't stand th' idea o' hurtin' Rarity...what do ah do?" Applejack asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Look, you go to Rarity, right? Tell her everything, she'll be totally chill about it, and she'll have the answer you need. You still love her right?"

"With all my heart"

"Then just go do your thing, be honest, an everything will work out," Rainbow smirked, glancing at her watch.

"Gotta get going, Spike's supposed to be by the Library soon"

"Thanks fer everythin' Sugarcube..."

"Sure thing AJ," Rainbow smiled, giving a lazy salute before vanishing. Applejack sighed, leaning back ni her chair and looking up at the clouds.

"Looks like it might rain...but is that a good omen or a bad one?"


"Crud, I totally forgot it was supposed to rain!" Scootaloo panicked, packing up the picnic.

"It's fine Scootaloo, besides, it's just about time for our movie isn't it?" Sweetie Belle asked. Scootaloo chuckled, glancing at her watch.

"Yea, talk about timing, come on!" Scootaloo tugged Sweetie Belle onto her back, glaring at the fox that smiled at her from her pocket.

"Thank you for choosing Air Awesome today, please be sure to keep arms and legs latched onto the ride at all times, take off!" Scootaloo laughed as she rocketed into the air, Sweetie Belle clinging to her, the basket hanging onto her arm with the blanket folded inside. Scootaloo could've teleported, but she preferred flying. She kicked out her legs, sliding to a stop in front of the theater and gently sending Sweetie Belle down.

"Oh, hey!" Applebloom called out. Scootaloo blinked, smirking knowingly as she spotted a blushing Nyx beside her farmer friend.

"I didn't know you two had a thing for chick flicks," Scootaloo teased.

"Well uh, ah have a habit o' breaking down th' story elements o' most movies an Nyx is a great person t' bounce my thoughts off of, 'course if she dunno what ah'm talkin' 'bout then ain't no point in talkin' so we're seein' it together," Applebloom explained, Nyx nodding quickly.

"Well, we've got back row seats," Scootaloo winked.

"Hm, we're in th' front row, oh well, ya'll enjoy yer date!" Applebloom smiled

"You too," Scootaloo laughed, Nyx glaring at her through her blush. Applebloom raised an eyebrow as Scootaloo marched into the theater with Sweetie Belle.

"That was kind of mean Scoots..." Sweetie Belle mumbled.

"Oh come on, they need a push, literally everyone knows about Nyx's crush. Applebloom is the one who has ALWAYS been there for her, just like you've always been there for me Belle," Scootaloo winked.

"You get those Smooth lessons from Rainbow Dash?" Sweetie Belle teased, tapping the Skyborn's nose. Scootaloo shrugged, claiming her chosen seat and placing her arm over Sweetie Belle. She couldn't help but grin as Nyx and Applebloom walked down to the front row. Applebloom WOULD want to be as close as possible to the screen, something Scootaloo never understood. Sweetie Belle squealed as the movie started, Scootaloo managing not to gag at how overly sappy it was, but Sweetie Belle was loving every minute of it.

"Huh, ain't half bad a movie," Trixx whispered, Scootaloo tensing up and turning her head to glare at the hovering fox

"Trixx! Hide, what if Belle sees you?" she whispered harshly. The fox rolled its eyes, sitting on Scootaloo's shoulders.

"It's too dark for anyone t' see anything in here," Trixx argued.

"Belle is a vampire, she can see in the dark, now hide!" Scootaloo argued back. Trixx sighed, returning to Scootaloo's pocket, grumbling under her breath about the view.

"Did you say something Scoots?" Sweetie Belle asked, still focused on the movie.

"I uh, s-said you're beautiful Belle," Scootaloo smiled, Sweetie Belle blushing deeply.

Phew, sly recovery


Nyx sure is acting strange...Maybe it has something t' do with what Tikki was talkin' 'bout? Come t' think o' it, ah don't even know what these Akuma things look like, what if one was nearby? How would ah know?

"Huh, it's actually not a bad movie," Nyx whispered softly. Applebloom smiled, turning her attention to the screen, leaning her seat back. No one bothered with the first four rows unless the theater was packed, leaving her plenty of room to recline in her favorite seat.

Nope, that's definitely Nyx...I guess she really is just tired...Maybe I can call Luna later She thought to herself. Nyx cleared her throat, chuckling nervously

"Hey, lemme know what happens, I gotta run to the bathroom real quick," Nyx mumbled, running out of the theater.

"Okay, now that was really strange...maybe she just had to go really badly?"


"Okay...just...jus' tell her," Applejack breathed out slowly, knocking on the door. Rarity gasped and smiled, hugging her.

"Why hello Darling, to what do I owe the visit hm?" Rarity practically purred.

"Ah uh...Rares, we gotta talk," Applejack gulped.


"Whoa, the heck is wrong with you?!" Plagg demanded as Nyx snatched him out of her pocket.

"Plagg, Akuma, do they have an energy signature? Kind of like..."

"Yea...come to think of it, I can feel one not too far away, but...how'd you feel it first?" Plagg asked

"Call it a hunch," Nyx mumbled, glancing at her ring.

"Plagg...CLAWS OUT!"

Author's Note:

This is the chapter of explanation, behold it in all of its repeated glory! Because we are not repeating it again. I get asked a lot of questions on some stories, asked for re-explanations over and over again, and I don't mind, it's nice to know people WANT to know these things, so everything you need to know is in this chapter. Next chapter, Miraculous Ladybug's Debut appearance?!