• Published 29th May 2017
  • 939 Views, 5 Comments

Buried by your Marefriend - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
6
 5
 939

Buried By Your Marefriend

The Sparkle family is at the beach once again for another vacation. They were now done with their lunch. "Mm, that was yummy.", Twilight Sparkle said, finishing up her sandwich. "Anyways, I don't think I have anything else to do, besides swim in the water or take a walk around the beach."

"You can do that with us, Twilight.", Twilight Velvet said. "Do you want to?"

"Because, that's we're about to do.", Night Light said. "So, come on, Twilight." The two parents and the young daughter got up on their hooves and walked off.

It was just the two lovers, Cadence and Shining Armor, sitting alone on the beach picnic blanket while looking at each other in the eyes. "So, what do you want to do, Sweetheart?", Shining asked.

"Oh, I don't know.", Cadence said. "What do you feel like doing at beach? Maybe, lay in the sun while catching a tan?"

"Well, that's what you want to do, sometimes you and Twilight do all the time.", Shining Armor said. He wanted to do what Cadence was doing to her sister, Twilight the last time when they were at the beach. "I saw you burying my sister the last time we were here, Twilight in the sand the last time we were here."

Cadence's ears perked up in surprise. "You watched me bury Twilight?", she asked. "Was that while you were with the surfer ponies?"

"Yeah, I watched you bury Twilight all across the ocean while I was surfing with other surfer ponies.", Shining said. "You, uh, want to try me, like do it for fun?"

"Really, are you sure?", Cadence asked. "Because, I've never done you before. You're not used to doing stuff like that."

"I know.", Shining said. "But, sometimes you just have to try new stuff, because doing the same stuff over and over again could be so boring. Am I right?"

"Yeah, pretty much.", Cadence said. "But, are you sure you want to do this? Because,-"

"What's the matter, sweet lady? Scared that I might bite you if you try to bury me?", Shining asked, teasing Cadence and lifting his eyebrows two times. That move made Cadence blush and hard for her to respond. "Why not just try me? If you're thinking I will not like it, don't worry, because I will."

Cadence relaxed her face and submitted what she had to offer her colt friend. "Alright, Shining, you win, I'll definitely bury you.", she said. "Go lay down on the sand after I get my shovel." She went to her bag, grabbed her shovel, and went back to Shining.

Shining found a spot on the sand, laid down on his back, and got himself comfortable. "Alright, I think I'm ready.", he said. "Are your ready?"

"Oh, I'm ready alright.", Cadence said. She scooped up some sand and poured it on Shining's smooth white belly.

Shining relaxed and leaned his head back as he felt the sand on his belly. "Oh, oh yeah, that's good.", he moaned softly.

"Ooh, you like that, babe.", Cadence said. She scooped up more sand and poured it on the same spot the first scoop of sand was and covering up his sides. She scooped up more sand and poured it on Shining's waist and almost covering up his flanks.

Shining was nearly about to fall asleep as the sand relaxed him.

"Aw, going out now, Shiny?", Cadence asked, teasingly. She scooped up more sand and completely covered up Shining's flanks. She then scooped up more sand and covered up half of Shining's back hooves. Then, she scooped up her last chunk of sand and poured it on the last half of Shining's back hooves. "Alright, Shining, you're all covered up. Do you want me to cover up your front hooves too?"

"Nah, I think I'm finished.", Shining said.

Cadence went over to the bag, put her shovel away, and sat down next to Shining's head. "Do you feel comfortable like that, Sweetheart?", she asked.

"Of course I do, sand is soft and I am strong, it won't bother me too much.", Shining said, being confident with the sand.

"So, why do you want to do this?", Cadence asked. "Because, I thought you would feel like surfing with those stallions. You normally do that whenever we're here at the beach."

"I do, I just thought I should do something like this, because Twilight does a lot of new stuff she wants to do.", Shining said. "While I was hanging out with those surfer stallions, I did see you spend time with Twilight, I saw you bury Twilight in the sand, and then I thought I would do something like that and it did happen."

"Is that what happened?", Cadence asked. "Is that true?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what happened.", Shining said. "Sometimes if you don't want to do something over and over anymore, you just have to move on and do a new thing. That's just how life goes."

Cadence stroked her own neck with one hoof. "Yeah, you do make a good point.", she said. "I do the same thing as well. You know, I haven't been buried by anypony else before, except my mother. So, can you and Twilight bury me next time when we come here?"

Shining nodded. "Sure, Cadence.", he said. "I can always do something for you, if you really want it."

Comments ( 5 )

I did find a small continuity error: in the previous story, Cadence told Twilight that her mother buried her before, but in this one, she told Shining that she was never buried. Still, nice story. :twilightsmile:

I was wondering: are you working on a sequel for this?

Login or register to comment