• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 268 Views, 0 Comments

MLP Female Academy - Fullmoonrose



A slice of life story about the female mlp characters's lives at a private female academy

  • ...
 0
 268

Friendship is your own magic

In the human world in Equestria, there is an academy in Canterlot, where only chosen students are to go. Right now, they are on a train traveling to there from their homes, all on board are 20 females, not knowing what will happen next. But, for now we will focus on an orange-haired girl looking at the sky.



"Hello there, my name is Spitfire, I came from a place called Cloudsdale. It's a place about people being obsess with flying. But, only part of me is with that part for flying. Anywho, I got an invitation in the mail, saying for me to go to this school, so I decided to go and check it out. However, I do wonder who these other students are?"



The train had finally stop at Canterlot, and Spitfire and the others got off.

"Wow, Canterlot is amazing, I wonder where the school is?"

"Excuse me, if you are Miss Fire, can you follow me to the academy please?" said a female tour guide.

"Oh, of course".

So, I went with the lady on a tour cart, and traveled to the academy. Looking around at Canterlot, I saw a lot of things, especially the castle, where the princesses live, and only royalty is allow. We soon went into a tunnel, and then the school show up. It was a like those private schools for the rich. As we were coming up to the front of the school, I saw people up there waiting at the door.

"Excuse me, why are they waiting up there?"

"Because, they are waiting for the last person to show up, which is you, and then the principal will show you in." said the tour guide.

"Oh, wow, I didn't know that I'll be the last one here."



When I finally got to the front door, the tour guide drop me off, as everyone looked up me, as soon as I was about to say something the front door open, and as a pink, yellow, purple haired lady came out.

"Hello, everyone my name is Cadence, and I am your Guidance Counselor that will help you with any personal problem you may have. I am also here to help you around this school, and your dorm. For this is an all female academy and you 20 females are only students for now. And, before you say what, just follow me and you'll know the answers." said Cadence.

So, everyone followed Cadence into the school, as the front door closed behind us.



As we were walking and listening to Cadence, we just look at the surroundings. There was some posters, statues, and a fountain. Cadence told us that we were only in the main hall, and that were going to the next hall. The next hall was the classroom hall that had all the classrooms, however there only seem to be 8 classrooms. Then, we came to an entrance that had 2 rooms near each other, which was the nurse office and the cafeteria. Also, there was a tunnel leading to somewhere. Then, there was a staircase, it was split up 3 ways to 3 different rooms and also had a room below the stairs.

"That is the library below the stairs, while my room, and the principals rooms are up there." said Cadence pointing up.

"Any questions anyone, if not, then let's go to the dorms." said Cadence.

So, we went into the tunnel, and came out outside, and near us was the dorms. It looked like a royal rich apartment.



"Here is a list for everyone to look at and see which dorm you go in, and also meet your roommates. There are five dorms that will have four people in each of them. In your dorm, each four will have their name on it with their own bedroom, closet and bathroom. All four people will share the living room, kitchen, and laundry room. So, I hope you all enjoy, food will be ready in 2 hours, so get comfortable here." said Cadence walking and waving away.



"I decided that it was best to talk to Cadence later, and go and see the dorm and see who is staying with me."

I walk up to the list and saw that I was dorm 5, the last dorm. As I sighed, I walk to the dorm and went inside and end up bumping into a girl with a blue-haired girl with a magician hat and cape.

"Who dares bump into Trixie?"

"Sorry, my bad I was just coming in."

"As long as you are sorry, Trixie can forgive you, for now." said Trixie.

"Okay, I'm going to my room, now."

I walked past her and open my door, and saw that the room was like an average room with the bed near the window, bathroom near the closet and the closet near the door. It also had an area like a small study across the bed.



I finally got my stuff put away, and decided to lay down on the bed. It felt so soft, I was ready to take a nap, so I took off my jacket, and got in the bed. Then, there was a knock.

"Who is it?"

"Pppfff"

I wasn't sure who was it, so I just went and open the door. There was a pink haired girl sticking her tongue out.

"Um, hello"

"Oh, um Fluffle doesn't talk, hello." said another pink-haired girl.

"And you are?"

"My name is Fluttershy, and this is Fluffle Puff" said Fluttershy.

Fluffle then pointed at me.

"Um, I'm Spitfire."

Both of them waved slowly at me. Then, there was a smokescreen and Trixie came out.

"Hello, there, others that stay with Trixie, Trixie welcomes you!" said Trixie showing off some fireworks.

All of us just were just surprised.

"Trixie learns that you are Spitfire, Fluttershy, and Fluffle Puff, did you enjoy Trixie's magic?"

"Yeah, Yes"

Fluffle just nodded. Fluffle pointed at the living room.

"What does she want?"

"She wants us to say something about ourselves, get to know each other." said Fluttershy.

Another sigh, I decided to go and say something about me, and learn about them.



In the living room, me, Fluttershy, and Fluffle sat on the couch, while Trixie sat on a chair nearby the couch.

"So, who wants to go first?"

"Trixie shall go first."

"Okay"

"Presenting the Great, the Powerful, Trixie!!!"

"The great and powerful Trixie?"

"Yes, Trixie is great and powerful, she is a magician that performs magic tricks for others, so they can see how powerful Trixie is."

"Fluffle wants to know how many tricks do you know?" asked Fluttershy, while Fluffle pointed at Trixie's wand.

"Trixie knows all the magic."

"All or most of them?"

"Most of them for now, but Trixie will know all soon!"

"Now, Trixie wants to know about you." Trixie said, while pointing at me.

"Fine, then".



"My name is Spitifire, captain of the wonderbolts team."

"Really, the wonderbolts, I think I heard of them, before." said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, we're a performing acrobat team, that also does extreme stunts."

"Fluffle wants to know are you still in the group now?" ask Fluttershy.

"Right now, no."

"Trixie asks why?"

"It's a personal reason, I don't want to talk about it."

There was an weird silence for a short while, and then Fluttershy stood up.


"I go, and say something about me, to take away the silence." said Fluttershy.

"Okay, thanks, Fluttershy."

Fluffle soon started clapping for some reason.

"Trixie doesn't care, she wants the yellow one to speak."

So, Fluffle stop clapping, and begin listening to Fluttershy.

"Hello, I'm Fluttershy, I'm kind of shy, loves animals and nature."

"Okay, Trixie has learned about you now, I want that Fluff to speak." said Trixie pointing and being in Fluffle's face.

"But, didn't you say that Fluffle doesn't talk, Fluttershy?"

"Yes, Fluffle doesn't, she wrote to me, saying that." said Fluttershy.

"Trixie still commands the fluff to speak!"

"Just allow Fluffle to write about herself."

So, Fluffle got up and bought back a small whiteboard, marker, and an eraser.


"Oh, I see Fluffle going to use that to communicate with us."

"Okay, Fluffle you can start saying something about you." said Fluttershy.

So, Fluffle started writing.

"Trixie wants you to hurry up!"

"Trixie, please don't rush her." said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, Trixie don't rush anybody, we didn't rush you."

"Trixie knows that she allow herself to be first for everything."

Before I could say something Fluffle started waving her hands.

"Oh, Fluffle's ready, alright show us."

Fluffle's whiteboard said "Flutter, Spit, Trix, I'm Fluffle Puff, I enjoy cute things, fun things, and silly things."

"Wait a minute, I thought there was more to it, cause you was writing for a long time."

Fluffle then pointed at the names on her whiteboard.

"Oh, you were making nicknames for us." said Fluttershy.

Fluffle nodded and smile.

"I'm not really a nickname type of person"

"Trixie only cares if the names are good about her, and Trixie already has nicknames for you."

"And, what are the names?"

"Trixie calls you hothead, yellow one, and fluff."

"Hothead, who are you calling HOTHEAD???!!!"

"What a minute, she probably didn't mean it like that!" said Fluttershy.

Fluffle stood up and pointed at my hair, she then wrote something on her board. "Your hair looked like fire, flowing up like a volcano, ready to blow beautiful fire out of it's body."

"Wow, that was beautiful, Fluffle." said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, thank you, Fluffle."

"Trixie says that is one of the most wonderful things Trixie has ever heard.

Soon all of us had tears in our eyes, I thought I was about to cry, but then a bell rung.


"I guess that means dinner is done."

"Trixie says let's go then."

Fluttershy and Fluffle both nodded. And then, we all left out the dorm to go and get something to eat.


When we came up to the cafeteria, we stop as with everyone else, to see that there was an adult in front of us. A woman with dark blue hair wearing black armor.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

"My dear, fire I am NIGHTMARE MOON!!!"

Then, she started doing a evil laugh.

"Trixie demands you to tell us what you want."

"My dears, I am here to control this school, control you, and bring the eternal night here forever!!!" said Nightmare.

And then she started doing the evil laugh again.


So I, Spitfire learned that something is up with this school, the adults are still missing, I don't know anything yet about the other students other than my roommates, I think I can get along with them, expect Trixie. Also, I'M NOT A HOTHEAD!!! So, until the new chapter to see what this nightmare woman going to do, this is Spitfire saying good-bye. (for now)

Author's Note:

This is actually an old story that I wrote a long time ago, and decided to upload it here, to see what you guys think about it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment