• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 7,536 Views, 42 Comments

Diamond Tiara Spoils her Boyfriend - musicman722



Rumble's been working hard for the Rich family over the summer. Diamond Tiara believes he deserves a special reward for all his hard work.

  • ...
7
 42
 7,536
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

8227721
Would you be surprised that that music vid was part of the inspiration for the first half of that chapter?

Wow, this chapter was incredibly hot. I really love the beginning with Spoiled having Rumble wrapped around her fingers with her skilled mouth and sultry behavior, only for Rumble to become the rough, dominant partner when she started badmouthing DT. Great job.

It wouldn't surprise me if Diamond expected this to happen and is totally fine with it. Heh if Rumble plays his cards right, he might score a mother/daughter threesome.

I get the feeling Spoiled Rich is gonna want him around more often.

8229180
i am thinking that is going to be the case

8227746
https://derpibooru.org/1398867?q=spoiled+rich
How about this? Outfit is no more revealing then the last one, and shows no naughty bits.

Also:
I really want to know if Spoiled is going to give Diamond a new baby sibling now thanks to Rumble.

8229768
it's not bad, but i really wanted the bikini pic. You know, because summer and the first chapter. Plus it was a bit of inspiration for her description. Thanks anyways though.
Wouldn't you like to know.:trollestia:

8230969
Well, one could always edit the "Offending" thing out of the original pic. Even I could do a quick patch work like that.

And yes. Yes I would.

Rumble should've knocked Spoiled's teeth in for talking sh*t about her own daughter who's also Rumble's girlfriend. Doesn't matter that she's DT's mom, she's a complete @$$hole.

Good, give in to your anger...

Filthy: "Honey, why does our new son look like the pool boy?"

Muh dikk.
'Nuff said.

This is really good so far. Spoiled Rich really does need to get taken down a peg and rough sex works perfectly for her. I'm not too worried about the conclusion since I believe everything will work out in the end

Oh, and for those of you concerned about cheating in relationships and stuff, there will be a happy ending to this. The title does kinda give it away.

Well that's a relief; I was worried Spoiled was implying that Diamond was actually cucking Rumble behind his back. But nope, she just has a mouth on her.

Anyways, I have to admit that the entire encounter was done pretty well. It was interesting to see her be in control and slightly bitchy, to being in control and really bitchy, to on the ground frothing at the mouth from the pleasure being brought down on her. I was kinda expecting her to be the Dom for most of the encounter (see what more of that "experience" she's got and all), but you managed to temper it with some well-deserved spanking. Plus, Rumble's temper didn't go to "I'M REALLY SUPER MOTHERF:yay:ING MAD!!!!" levels. There was nuance, wit, he seemed to understand his partner better than she herself rather than using her like an onahole in a mad way.

The story itself is also pretty good, with some interesting character interpretation here and there. My only problem is that I feel kinda bad for Filthy. He doesn't even know that his wife just got tamed, and he'll forever be oblivious to that fact. Sure, it's one of the better examples of cucking (netori as opposed to netorare), but I still feel bad, you know?

Anyways, I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

8678723
You have no idea how much I appreciate this comment.:pinkiesad2: The time and effort it took to balance that scene so it wouldn't end up like you described was exhausting, but it was well worth it. Trying to get the dialogue and action to sound dominant while not going towards rape-y is very difficult with the current situation. It's also a big reason why the next chapter is taking so long (see the latest blog post for more detail). So thanks for noticing that.:twilightsmile: I hope I can balance the next chapter just as well.

8680292
Oh, well thanks, it's nice to be appreciated for saying words. I can sort of see the difficulty you have to face. You got to do the story in a way where it's realistic, but not completely out there. At the same time, Rumble can't just keep it a secret from Diamond, otherwise it just seems like he's cheating on her. There's the possibility Diamond had an idea that this could happen, and the three of them could come to some understanding, but then Filthy's left out of the picture, oblivious to the whole thing. Unless this is like that one hentai ("Yoroshiku! NTR" by Wamusato Haru) where the billionaire is actually a huge fan of getting cucked, and actually pays the protagonist for screwing his wife in front of him (it was more comedic than dark, no worries), I can't quite see how Rumble could come out unscathed if Filthy ever found out.
Not sure if I put pressure on you or anything, but I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind to it. In fact, I know you can. Anyone who can appreciate a good spank to the bum (a well-timed one at that) is a talented individual in my book.

I need mooooooooooooore.

8829522
I’m trying to write moooooooorrrree. Real life sucks

8829811
HA! Don't I know it?

I really can't wait to see the next chapter, it's grreat work.

He should punish Diamond as well.

When will this be updated?

Login or register to comment