• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 518 Views, 2 Comments

Kimono, "The Beloved" Dragon - maxisscrewed



My name is Kimono. For all my life I have been loved and asked for advice, but why? Why is it so amazing that I know all? I made my Sanctuary after being bitten by that dragon, and now I realize that it is my job to help the future children.

  • ...
 2
 518

Chapter 8 - Kimono Dragon

The dragon was horrible. It wasn't Kimono. The being landed on all of its terrifying legs and Celestia backed the girls up. "You," Kimono hissed, spreading her wings, "give me my friends back."

"Never." Kimono lunged at the dragon and he slapped her away, ripping a hole in the side of her face. As she stood again, he clenched her throat and she choked. "You're useless-" Kimono speared through Master Spike's heart with her venomous fangs and she bit down as hard as she could, but she fell limp as he laughed. "Pathetic, really. Son, sorry about your mother." Master Spike flicked Kimono to the floor like a burnt match. "I'll get you a new one."

"Mommy," Spike screamed, running to Kimono, but Twilight held him back. Twilight shook her head and gasped, the visions of her restorations replaying in her head.

"Twilight," Rarity whimpered, "do you have any ideas?"

"Restore my land and I will yours," she quoted Kimono, her horn sparking.

"I was told by an oracle that only the restored pony could kill me. Restored? What does that even mean? Anyways! Now, ponies, meet your fate!" Master Spike blew fire from his mouth, but Twilight created an aura. The aura spread over the walls and created a barrier. "What is this? What are you doing!"

"Restoring my friend," Twilight shrieked, trying as hard as she could. Kimono was covered in the aura and slowly she crept back to her pony form.

"No," Master Spike whispered, watching Spike run to Kimono to hold her.

After a few minutes, the aura faded and the pony lied there lifeless in Spike's lap. Her matted pelt was now beautiful and sparkly like it was many years ago, and her long, dark purple hair was silky smooth and trailed on the floor like the Bubblegum Brook itself. The rings were gone from her eyes, replaced by a soft makeup look. Just like in Twilight's dream, Kimono was the most beautiful pony in Equestria, even with her marble prosthetic. Best of all, she still had scaly, magnificent dragon wings.

"Mommy?" Kimono's eyes flicked open and Master Spike backed up.

"I," Kimono whispered, standing on wobbly legs, "am not a toy. I am not a doll you can throw out after you are done playing with her. Kimono narrowed her eyes at him and took a step forwards.

"I'll be back," Master Spike whimpered, "take your horrible friends! I don't want them!" He fled through the broken wall and Kimono watched, her hair flowing gently in the wind.