• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 513 Views, 2 Comments

Kimono, "The Beloved" Dragon - maxisscrewed



My name is Kimono. For all my life I have been loved and asked for advice, but why? Why is it so amazing that I know all? I made my Sanctuary after being bitten by that dragon, and now I realize that it is my job to help the future children.

  • ...
 2
 513

Chapter 2 - Nightmare of the Everfree

Kimono was beautiful. She had the face and body of a goddess, even more so than Princess Celestia and Luna combined. She was incredible, with the longest dark purple hair Twilight had ever seen and her eyes were golden and precious. Every word that came from her mouth was intellectual and precise and doves seemed to swirl around her as well as beautiful leaves and the wind.

"Are you Kimono?"

The "dragon slayer" laughed wickedly, showing sharp fangs as her eyes morphed to look like Spike's and she clutched her claws around Twilight as tight as she could.

Twilight woke up with a start, gasping for breath and looking around. "Spike? Spike!"

"What's the matter?"

"Kimono..."

"What about her?"

"She's horrible."

"I think you just had a bad dream, it's alright Twi. It's almost time to meet the girls and I have your things together, do you want to go ahead and leave so we can wait for them?" Twilight looked to the clock. 4:42. She was supposed to meet them at five.

"Yes." Twilight sighed and picked up a brush with her magic, detangling her long, sleek, purple and pink mane and tail before grabbing her bag in her mouth, throwing it around her neck and sluggishly traveling downstairs. "Are you sure you want to go, Spike?"

"Of course! I gotta meet her!"

"Why?"

"Oh, uh... You wouldn't understand."

"Alright." Twilight shut the door behind them and kept her head down all the way to the center of town, digging her hoof in the ground to pass time before Rarity pranced over.

"Hello, dearest!"

"Hi."

"Oh, you sound grumpy." Rainbow Dash fluttered down from the clouds, Applejack ran up from the farm and Pinkie hopped all the way from her bakery. "Where's Fluttershy?" Five minutes late, the yellow pegasus walked to the group, adjusting a bag of trinkets.

"What are those, Shy," Applejack questioned. Fluttershy looked over her brow at the group and blinked a few times to make something up.

"You'll see." She turned around and began walking the way she came before stopping to turn and look. "Are you coming?" The group ran after her and Dash flew up to stay next to her.

"When did you become awesome?"

"We're on a mission and if we have to go through Everfree I feel it's my responsibility to make sure we stick together, Dash."

"Oh, aren't you just the sweetest," Fluttershy heard Rarity giggle and both pegasi looked back to see Spike riding on Rarity's back, combing and braiding her hair. Nothing out of the ordinary, just two strange lovebirds.

"Well, do you know Kimono?"

"I've heard of her, but I've never seen her. I don't think that anypony has."

"Then how do you know how to get to Old Ponyville?" Fluttershy bit her lip and remembered the time she stood at the edge of Everfree, staring deep into the abyss of Old Ponyville. She didn't dare go into the town, so she ran back as fast as she could.

"I have a map," she lied, keeping her head and eyes down.

"You're not a good liar."

"I'll tell you later." The girls stood at the edge of Everfree and waited for Fluttershy to make the first move. "Run." As fast as Fluttershy could she charged through the forest with four girls behind, one overhead. The girls behind shrieked at the sound of growls and claws, Rainbow Dash took this to go faster, and Fluttershy kept calm.

She tore the dirt behind her and sprinted along the path, then the spot came into view with brush overgrown around a tall, dirt wall. "Fluttershy, that's a wall, look out!" Fluttershy braced herself and held her head down, running as fast as she could towards the barrier before breaking through and vanishing.

"She's gone," the girls cried out and Rainbow Dash landed on the ground.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!"