• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 287 Views, 17 Comments

Gem - Pastel Candy Candies



Two thousand years and she hasn't come back...

  • ...
 17
 287

Travling

Confetti stopped at her house on the way to Auntie Twily's castle. She grabbed her party cannon and lots and lots of confetti. She grabbed the thing's she would need first, twenty-seven cakes, three hundred and eighty-five cupcakes, ninety-six donuts, and twelve tons of candy. Now for the things she might want, thirty-two hay burgers, two tons of hay fries, and two hundred peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She shoved everything in her poofy blue mane and set off for Auntie's house.

Once she got where it was she noticed something. There was no Auntie Twily's castle anymore. It stood there as broken crystal-like rubble. Everything was destroyed. Welp. On to Auntie Celly's and Auntie Lulu's castle now. So she teleported several miles at a time, books can't make you a pro after all, until she made it to Canterlot. To be honest it looked the same, just without all the snobby rich ponies. Sure some seemed rich and some seemed snobby, but not as many as last time she was here.

She made her way towards her Aunties castle. Again she got many weird stares, it's not her fault she's an Alicorn. Yet she still made her way towards the castle. Once inside she noticed that things had changed. All the usual Moon and Sun decor was gone and replaced with normal things. Maybe she should try the meeting room? Then their bed chambers and maybe hers too. Her Aunts went through a lot of trouble to make her room just the way she liked it.

Once inside the meeting room she saw it had changed. Now instead of two big chairs there was a lot more. What's going on? Why is Auntie Celly and Auntie Lulu's castle all messed up? Confetti sighed and decided to go look in the chambers. Their chambers were all messed up. Their usual themes were gone and replaced by other things. Thankfully, her room hadn't been touched and was still the same brightly colored sweets room she remembered.

"Hey!" Somepony called out from behind her. She turned around and saw a unicorn stallion dressed in armor.

"What?" Confetti asked. Shouldn't he know who I am?

"What are you doing here? You aren't apart of the Order!" He shouted at her.

"I live here sometimes. This is my room." She replied, pointing to her room.

"Impossible! Only the Order lives here and no filly can be in the Order. Get out now!" He said and teleported her outside of the castle. 'Odd, shouldn't he know who I am? I wasn't waiting for Mama that long was I? Shaking her head she carried on. Hopefully nothings too bad right?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment