• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 4,453 Views, 65 Comments

A Wielder and His Students - Golden Flare



2012. The year that was prophesied to be the end of the world. But in reality, it was a test for humanity, and we failed. Well, except for a select few who passed, like me. Now I have my own Keyblade and live in a new world, teaching future wielders.

  • ...
17
 65
 4,453

Interlude: Flashback I

I bet you're all wondering why my brother mentioned my thoughts about genocide and suicide? Well, I'll tell you...but it's kinda hard. This was a huge part of my childhood, and it's still difficult to deal with.

Let's go back long before the Mayan Calendar event, when I was still a carefree kid...


Several Years Ago...

My brother and I were helping our parents pick up garbage around the yard, mainly because our stepdad was rebuilding lawn tools and lawnmowers for a living. As I was lugging some of his tools back to his work shed, a horrible thought came to my mind: I saw the hammer in my hands and wondered what would happen if I embedded the claws on the back end of it in my chest, then a vision showed me what would happen, I would bleed out and damage my heart pretty bad. I came back to reality and was breathing heavily, my parents took notice and I explained to them what had happened, naturally they got worried, but then I had another vision, of throwing the tools at them and hurting them greatly.

I was scared out of my mind, my parents then eventually explained to me that I inherited these visions from my deadbeat birth father, and that unlike him, I tried to get these visions under control overtime, which made them proud. I had feeling that these visions were only the beginning...but if I had bothered to noticed before, I would've seen the look of absolute jealousy on JD's face.

I'm sure you're all now wondering why I have a stepdad and why I called my blood-related father a complete deadbeat...

...But I'm afraid that's another story for another time.

Author's Note:

This Interlude chapter was to explain why mentions of genocide and suicide were brought up in the last chapter.

Next time:

Travelling to another new world.

If you haven't voted for what world is next yet, here's the link: https://strawpoll.com/kv8uw95v5

The poll will end today around the afternoon and I will post a blog as to which world has won.