• Published 26th Feb 2017
  • 839 Views, 37 Comments

Strike of Lightning - microdrago



A Displaced fic. A man with a jaded view on life gets pulled into Equestria on his way out of a Convention. His costume? Zeno from Zatch Bell. Using his new abilities in a new world will be fun, especially when the ponies can't tell Good, from Evil.

  • ...
28
 37
 839
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

In a way that was really nice, but something was missing for me, either I waited for different reactions regarding Zenos possible romance with Crystal or maybe I just can't for it to continue.
I mean I felt like there should have been more in the end I guess that counts as a compliment.

It Seems that other "Mamodo" are capable of entering Equestria. Who's gonna appear next and who would not?

Where in the Timeline did Zeno appear In? [Before] When the princesses were gonna try and liberate the Empire Or [After] when the Empire returns from it's 1000 year disappearance?

A future I see but down a winding path.

8204270
Before, you know, about a thousand years :trixieshiftright:
I've got a few Mamodo that I'm going to make appear, but it won't be too crazy... Yet.
And I personally have a love/hate relationship with what I have planned for him. It'll be quite the turnabout

8205513
*Wince* Oooh...That will make things really complicated...

Well...You did say you wanted to do a “Villain-Displaced” story...

Im loving this story. I hope to read more.

I'm loving this, really curious over what's going to happen.

Login or register to comment