• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 376 Views, 0 Comments

AGIG's Leaked Files - MuseoSansPony



AGIG is a covert government agency in Equestria AU 41.32295 covering everything from internal affairs, to forget relations, to intergalactic relations. Here are some of their top secret documents that got leaked.

  • ...
 0
 376

The Manehatten Project Part 2

Mission Report #279456

Agent: Coolman Stan
Codename: Blue Wing
Mission Objective: Take down the potions Black Market in Manehatten
Status: complete

Sorry we had to cut the last session short, but you know as well as I do, what happens when you ignore Three Ring. Anyway where was I? Right, we made it to the safe house.

Marquise Amethyst and Double Reed were both very shaken up by our little encounter. Once we got to the safe house they seemed a bit calmer, but not much. One of the best things about AGIG’s safe houses is they have an armory hidden behind the bookcase. I pulled down the copy of “Secret Passages For Dummies” that activated the secret passage moving the bookcase. The armory provided many weapons for all types of missions. From big guns to weapons made for ponies of the stealthier temperament. In this case I needed a bit of both.

On my person I had my Hitchhiker’s Guide 3.0, It was in rough shape after my travels but it had a few functioning features that could still come in handy. I also had my multi tool which had everything from a screwdriver to a laser. As always I had my towel with me. I never go anywhere without it.

The first thing I needed was a bullet proof vest. I’m not the kind of pony to use guns but I took a small one just in case. As I looked around the room I noticed a new addition: The tranquiliser gun. I Packed it into the vest as well. The last thing I grabbed was a fedora.

I walked out of the armory and put the book back upright; sealing it again. I had one last talk with Amethyst and Reed just to confirm the location of the hideout. I left the safe house in the direction of the sewers. I was thinking how clique the hideout location was on my way there: Like really, a sewer?

I made my way to the ponyhole cover that was just a short trot away from the hideout. Once I was underground I pulled out my Hitchhiker's Guide. It showed itself as a bird and flew over to my shoulder. I whispered to it to engage stealth mode. It doesn't make me invisible, but it does give me a bit of camouflage that makes it easier to sneak around. I still need to be light on my hooves as there is no way for me to cover the noise. I asked the guild for a map of the sewer systems, but because of its state I was only able to get a partial map. I would able to fill in the blanks myself as I went along.

Making my way through the tunnels I got to the hideout. The tunnels opened up to a room near the inside of the a trio of buildings. The first one was an extension of a building from above ground. It’s a bar that has gambling in the back. The other two buildings were unknown to me. In front of the middle building there was a guard, so I figured I would save that one for last.

Sneaking up to the last building. I saw two goons in the window. One had a Dice for a cute mark the other had a cutie mark of five aces. I pressed my ear to the window.

Dice started talking “So AGAG still doesn't know what we're doing down here, they still think we're selling black market potions.”

Five Ace laughed and responded “Yeah it’s a good thing we were able to get that informant in AGIG to feed them fake info!”

Dice smirked “If only they know we were building a bomb down here.”
They both chuckled and trotted away.

I shifted down below the window so they wouldn’t see me as they walked past. I told the guild to send this new info to HQ. After it did that it informed me that it has updated the maps of the area. Taking a look, I saw it had identified the crime leader’s location and name. His name was Dark Meadows. Dark Meadows was a suspect from the very beginning but we could never get any proof. He ended up on our radar a few times but he had completely drop off recently, apparently it's because he had a mole in AGIG.

I stepped around the the corner of the middle building and shot the guard with the tranquilizer gun. I dragged his body to the back of the building and checked it. He had keys! I used the guide to make a hologram of the guard to buy me some time. I then used the keys to get in the building and locked it behind me.

Inside I started looking at the wall for an air duct. BINGO! I found it! I pulled out my multi-tool and tried the screwdriver but it didn’t have the right bit so I went to plan B. I used the laser tool to take out the screws and melted the grill to the wall when I was on the other side.

The air duct lead to right above Meadows room, what a design flaw. Looking down I could see he was alone counting money at his desk. I kicked the vent from under me and wrapped my towel around his face. I jabbed a tranq dart into his flank which put him right out.

I knew I didn’t have much time left so I strapped him to my back with the towel and kick out the nearest window. As I flew past the other buildings I could hear bullets flying by me. I dodged most of them but one hit me straight in the chest. The vest protected me but it almost put me off course. I narrowly flew past the ponyhole cover shooting closed behind me with my last tranquilizer dart. I barely had the energy to get back to the safe house but I made it. I secured Meadows and made the call to HQ.

That Brings us to now. We have to start interrogations and flush out the informant. If they willing to work for Meadows, who knows who else they could have helped?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment