• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 376 Views, 0 Comments

AGIG's Leaked Files - MuseoSansPony



AGIG is a covert government agency in Equestria AU 41.32295 covering everything from internal affairs, to forget relations, to intergalactic relations. Here are some of their top secret documents that got leaked.

  • ...
 0
 376

The Creation of AGIG Memo

Attn: all current members of The Equestrian Intelligence Bureau (EIB), The Hoof in Kindness and Friendship Department (HiKFaD), and The Interstellar Contact Corps (ICC),

Not many of you know me, I am Three Ring. I’m writing you this memo to address concerns relating to the news of our three agencies combining into one. The Princess believes that all of us were working to a common goal, that of peace, security, and prosperity for the great nation of Equestria. To that end we were often working on combined projects. Some more than others as the ICC was just founded a short six months ago. Still she saw that our organizations had to deal with a lot of red tape when working with one another, and I’m not talking about Red Tape of the ethics committee of the EIB. So Celestia believed that combining our great organizations would better streamline our projects and partnerships.

She decreed in a confidential meeting last Wednesday that the three organizations are to be dissolved effective immediately. We are to form a new unified organization under the name of AGIG, or Autonomous Generic Intelligence Gang, and I was hoof selected as the pony to lead. As the name suggest we will work outside of normal government procedures. Per the princess's orders we no longer report to her, but can opt to keep her in the loop if necessary.

The new name also possesses a double purpose. I am well aware that may of you possess special talents in a varying forms of art or entertainment. You were recruited for your abilities to think outside the box and problem solve. Most of you kept the more likely talent oriented job as your cover identities. The name AGIG now helps in maintaining that cover as those not in the loop will think you are saying “a gig”.

I hope to see you all bright and early tomorrow for our first formal briefing in our new HQ in Manehatten Harbor. The specific location will be given through a more secure form of communication.

~Three Ring, Commander-in-chief of AGIG