• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 607 Views, 24 Comments

Starlight Silence - Sky Blue CMC



Life. Death. Two clearly different things. Reality. Dreams. As different as light and darkness. But how different are they really? Sky Blue, orphaned middle child of the Blue family, needs to know. She's been having the same dream every night. But...

  • ...
5
 24
 607

Chapter IV: Summoning Ritual

"What have I done" Meteora/Sky Blue asked herself. "I let a complete stranger just up and lick me!" Why did I say that out loud? She thought. Yacqueline might turn her tail and run off... I can't help it, I'm a babbling idiot. And I have a coltfriend! Would he be OK with a lesbian affair? Probably, since guys are all about the girls, especially the bestial ones. Sky smiled realising that she had nothing to worry about. "Please kiss me quick, cause I need to feel it!"

Yacqueline was happy to oblige, and that kiss was the best one Sky ever felt... though, to be fair, she only kissed Flaming Thunder once. He didn't enjoy it, and that's probably why there wasn't any tongue. He preferred Scootaloo, Sky's least favourite Crusader, because they both idolised Rainbow Dash like she was some kind of tomboyish goddess. Sky admired Dashie, but didn't idolise her by a longshot. That was the one thing she and Flamie disagreed about: What they thought of Rainbow Dash.

Soon enough, Sky transformed into her true form, and her lizard-like Changeling tongue was in Yacqueline's mouth. She was seriously considering dumping Flamie for this yak, or proposing a threesome with him and her. They'd probably both agree, stubborn as Flamie is. Sad to see her new friend/lover go, Sky/Meteora released her tongue from Yacqueline's mouth, and bade her farewell. "If I leave you now, will I see you again?"

"No, you probably won't, because that is stupid." Yacqueline replied. "Actually, I wanna see you again too. Maybe after you stop the ritual?"

"Maybe." Sky answered. "And that was just an hors d'oeuvre. Next time we meet, you will feast on a deadly eight-course meal. Ciao!"

"Love that pun, gurl." Yacqueline replied. "Ciao and chow... the eight-course meal will be yours to enjoy, though." Yacqueline's face begun to droop as she watched her newfound mate leave her behind.

Meteora was just as sad to leave as Yacqueline was to see her leave. Sky shed both a fountain of tears and a mountain of fur, some hers and some Yacqueline's. However, she, Sweetie Belle, and Discord all had to go to the mountain's peak, and they wasted enough time as is.

Discord had just about enough of this. He didn't care that his magic would backfire, he just wanted to get there. So he cast a teleportation spell thinking south and went north. "That's odd." Discord said to himself. "Why didn't I just do that before? Knowing I couldn't do magic without it backfiring should have made me want to do this sooner. Well, here we are: The peak of Mount Horror."

"AMORE!" Sky and Sweetie corrected Discord. "Anyway..." Sky said. "...it looks like we're too late: The ritual has already started. Look, there's the Nether Emerald!" The green gem was right in front of them, being held in a red aura of magic by a familiar-looking unicorn: Shadestar, son of Sombra. Next to him was a beast that could only be described as a human: he had a tall body, pale-white skin, and red irises without pupils.

"Well... it's been a long time, hasn't it, Nick?" Draco asked Discord. "Since you and I chatted, I mean."

"We don't have time for pleasantries, Draco." Discord replied to this man, as if he were an old friend. So Discord was lying to me about Celestia being his first friend... and lying to everypony else about that pony being Fluttershy. Sky thought to herself. "I know what you're doing... and I've come here to free you. Free you from Shadestar's rule! I know his father was like a brother to you, and that you want to avenge him, but this isn't the way! You can avenge the dead without killing their killers."

"You're too late, Nicholas!" Draco exclaimed to his old friend. "Or should I say... Discord? The sun has already begun setting... and now the hour has come at last, the soft and fading light, has crossed the west horizon, and has bidden us goodnight. And what a lovely night it is, to walk a moonlit field. To see the softer shades, that are by Starlight, now revealed!"

After Draco sung his verse, Shadestar inserted the gem into the four-point-star-gem-shaped keyhole on the mountain's peak. The ritual had begun. Draco was right, Sky thought. It's too late now. When the gem entered the keyhole, Draco laughed and a mysterious melody resonated from the gem. A green aurora went with the melody, echoing into the skies above and around the mountain.

The song played on a loop for thirty minutes, then there was nothing but starlight, silence, and the life-forms that observed them. "Only two more gems, Lord Draco." Shadestar said to his lackey. "And one of them is right near here, in the Crystal Empire!"

Draco paused a moment before replying. "Lord Shadestar, there is still plenty of time. We have until the winter solstice to find that gem. Shouldn't we be concentrating on the girl? The one who wishes to thwart our plans?"

"Her actions matter not, Lord Draco." Shadestar reassured his minion. "She will perish along with her pathetic little friends. They will be thrown into the darkest depths of the Chaos Dimension, where not even that traitor cousin of yours, Nicholas, can save them! And her disguise is in vain as well... she openly admitted to being a Changeling in the presence of my pet, Yetimus the Yeti."

"Changeling or not, Sky... Meteora is still our friend!" Sweetie Belle defended Sky. "And we will not let our friends be offered up for some summoning. The Star of Illusions shall never become reborn, nor shall its bearer return to the mortal realm!"

"Ah, yes... Sweetie Belle." Draco looked upon the unicorn filly with amusement. "Or should I say... Evelyn? The Princess of Spirits? The Masked Angel hath chosen her newest student well. Evelyn, Evelyn, why do you bother to stay? Why aren't you running away? Don't you feel like severing? Everything's just come together at last. It's too late to keep us awake!" With that, the two demon summoners summoned a Mega Pi'illo and slept on it.

Now there is no time to lose. Sky thought. This was the moment that we, the heroes, were waiting not long and preparing not well for. The moment that we take our dreams back from the Dream Stealers and destroy the Star of Illusions before the plan comes to fruition! Sky and Sweetie, or rather, Meteora and Evelyn, rest their heads on the pillow, which was this time letting both of them create a dream portal and Discord stepped into it. The three of them had one objective now: To stop the Black Cataclysm.

Author's Note:

Yes, this is about me and Rachel's RPs. She played a demon queen, which is what the bearer of the Star of Illusions is in my stories. Also, in MLB, I'm Chat Noir/Adrien, Rachel's Ladybug/Marinette, and Yacqueline's Alya... IDK who Nino would be though.

In the RPs, I'm Sky, Rachel's Flamie, Red's Yacqueline, and IDK who Fallout would be. Scootaloo?

Many quotes from Scratch21... can you guess what songs they're from? Two Star Points for each quote!

Update: Star Points now have value! Try your best to earn them, and tell me how many you have... I'll check for lies and cheats, so don't you dare try!

I hope that you're paying attention, because this is where it gets complicated.

This is the song that played during the ritual.

And this is the song that Draco was singing before it started. Shadestar and Draco call each other Lord because of their Overseer... read on to find out who that Overseer is.

I know I promised some longer cheeapters, and don't worry! They do in fact exist! Just sit and wait as I crank them out... it'll take me a few weeks to write the next one, what with my job search and all.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment