• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 5,956 Views, 411 Comments

The Magnificent Six - Paradise Oasis



Twilight, Firefly, Glory, Surprise, Posey, and Applejack. After the age of Equestria has passed, Princess Cadence tries to train a new generation of harmony bearers. *starring the Original mane six, as they were intended to be*

  • ...
19
 411
 5,956

PreviousChapters Next
Sixth Lesson- False promises and False Ponies

Sixth Lesson- False promises and False Ponies

"Wow Twilight, you certainly seem to know your way around Misty Mountain," Tornado told her, dumbfounded. "You sure you've never been here before?"

"Oh, I might have visited a time or two." The pink pony replied nonchalantly. "I've been so many places, it's hard to remember each and every one."

The two ponies trotted though the common section of town, after having visited several of the stores and shops. Tornado had thought he was showing her the best his hometown had to offer. But the bewildered unicorn had discovered, much to his surprise, that the unicorn filly already seemed to know her way around.

"I can't believe you downed six root beer floats at the tavern." Tornado commented. "And I've never seen a stallion- let alone a little filly- down ten salted pretzels like that!"

"Just a sign that I really enjoyed it." Twilight told him. "Now, how about we get some sweets to go with the drinks and meal we just had?"

"Hmm, I think I know just the place." The stallion smiled. "The Twinkle Treats ice cream shoppe. I've been going there to get candy since I was a little colt."

"Hmm, sounds delicious babe." The filly grinned at him, rubbing her hoof under his chin. "By all means, please lead the way."

Wow, she sure is a lot more forward than I expected. Tornado thought to himself, more disturbed by her actions than turned on. Trotting down the street lined with black forest styled homes and shops, the two unicorns came to a chalet painted with gumdrops, lollipops, and white icing running along the building's trimming.

"There isn't a type of candy this place doesn't have, Twilight." Tornado whinnied, holding the door open for her. "I'm sure you love-"

"Ohhh, this place looks yummy!" The filly interrupted, trotting right past Tornado as if he wasn't even there. "I hope they have cotton candy here!"

The two ponies looked over the endless barrels in the candy store, each filled with their own type of sugary delights. Licorice, gingerbread cookies covered with icing, and even chocolate covered almonds lined row after row of the shelves. The feisty little filly licked her lips as they passed the freezer containing the store's ice cream.

"Ohhh, lets get some custard, Tornado!" The pink filly exclaimed excitedly, yanking him over to counter. Ringing the bell with her hoof several times, Twilight called out impatiently. "Hey, anybody back there? We want some ice cream!"

Wow she's far more impatient that she seemed before. The unicorn Stallion thought to himself, as a green mare with a blonde mane came trotting out of the swinging doors from the back of the establishment.

Yah yah, hold on to das flank!" The shopkeep grumbled. "I'll be zhere und a moment!"

"Hey there, Floater!" Tornado called out, poking his head up over the counter. "It's me!"

"Ach, guten tag Tornado!" The mare responded, recognizing the stallion. "It's been ahvile zince I zeen you here. Oh, und who is ziz lovely fraulien?"

"Hello miss, my name's Twilight." The unicorn filly interrupted, pushing her was in front of Tornado. "It such a pleasure to meet you. Are you a friend of Tornado here?"

"Ja, zat boy has been coming here as long as I can remember!" The mare replied with a laugh. "It iz vunderbar to see him spending time with such a nice companion. Vhat can I get you, my dear?"

"Oohhh, gimme a double Vanilla and strawberry cream sundae, with peanut butter topping!" Twilight ordered eagerly. "And get my friend here two scoops of double mint in a cone!"

Funny, I thought double hot fudge sundaes were Twilight's favorite. Tornado thought to himself, getting more and more suspicious. And she'd never order for me without asking what I wanted.

"Coming right up, my dear." Floater picked up one of the ice cream scoops in her mouth, and set right to work dipping out the two cones Twilight had ordered. "It iz zo vunderbar you made it here so early, mine friends, another hour und I vould haf been closed."

As the serving pony went to get them their ice cream, the two ponies sat down at a nearby booth.

"So Twilight, have you given any thought as to the question of the medallion?" The male unicorn asked, as Floater brought them thier orders. "I mean, I understand how hard of a decision this is for you."

"Yeah, I've been giving it some thought." Twilight replied. "And it seems to me that those poor crystal ponies need it more than you commoners do."

"What?" Tornado asked shaking his mane in disbelief. "How can you possibly say that?"

"Well, you commoners are all fins and dandy here, with your little shops, homes, and jobs. You don't need anything to sustain you." Twilight replied, taking a bite of her sundae with a levitated spoon. "The crystal ponies could sure use the medallion's power, to make their lives easier."

"I think you still haven't seen enough of our situation to make a final decision yet." Tornado told her, taking a bite of what she had ordered for him, and grimacing. "I think you had better let me show you around a little more."

...

"Very good, everything is going according to plan!" Emerald Ray thought aloud, watching the pair of ponies eat in the enchanted crystal orb Wish Shine had given him. "If she can just keep this act up long enough, that amulet and all of it's power shall be ours!"

Lounging on a couch in his chalet, the greedy crystalline pony couldn't believe how well everything was turning out. Oh, he had been skeptical when that witch Wish Shine had showed up out of the darkness of his bedroom one night, proposing an alliance to obtain the recently discovered amulet. But with how well that love poison she had given him had worked, the junker had no doubt that the disguised unicorn witch would deal with that witless peasant, Tornado.

"Master, I have cleaned the upstairs floors and bathrooms, as you requested." A Pink unicorn in a maid's outfit, black lace garters and fishnets announced, trotting in with a levitated feather duster. "Is there anything else you wish for me to do?"

"Why yes, my dear Twilight." Emerald Ray replied suavely. "Be a good mare, and come here and massage my back. But be sure to cover your hooves, I don't want an icky non-crystal pony touching me!"

"As you wish, my master." The filly with the blank stare replied, setting the feather duster down, slipping on a pair of disposable leg covers, and going to work on the crystal Stallion's back with her hooves.

Ahhh, the real Twilight Shine, now a glittering pink crystal unicorn. She'd only been under the love poison's control for a week, and Emerald had found that the pink unicorn was not only good at cooking, massaging and cleaning, but under the power of the love poison was an obediant little servant. Wish had planned for the junker to only keep her under his control while she masqueraded as her cousin, and got them the amulet. But Emerald now mused about keeping her indefinitely as a servent after this whole affair was over.

"Everything is going well, my dear." Emerald Ray told Twilight. "Soon, the path will be cleared for our plans, and that foolish Tornado doesn't even know what happening."

"I am pleased everything is going as you wish it, my lord." Twilight replied in a hollow voice. "But who is this Tornado you speak of?"

"Nothing for you to worry about, my dear." Emerald snorted, standing up. "Now, why don't you go upstairs, so you can make my bed?"

"But master." Twilight pointed out, as she trotted back up the stars. "I've already made you bed today."

"Oh, well then be a good girl, and scrub the toilets out upstairs with your tounge." He watched her trot up the stairs, staring at the tight black lace undergarments that barely covered her flank. A pity such a lovely figure belonged to such a lowly creature, even kissing her to put her under the love poision spell had disgusted him. He hadn't touched this filly since then, and had no plans dirtying his hooves in the future. "And make sure to spray any spot your hooves touch with disinfectant- I don't want to get any of your unicorn germs!"

...

"As you can see, Twilight these ponies are hard at work." Tornado explained, as the two ponies passed row after row of work benches. "The power of the medallion could serve to keep the ponies here energized longer, increasing our clockwork gear output for trade."

After they had finished their ice cream treats, Tornado had decided to take Twilight to see the manufacturing of Misty Mountain's famous clockworks. Deep within the gear smith's crafting hall, Tornado took his pink unicorn companion around to see all of the artificers hard at work. On one side of the large room, Earth pony tools chipped away at the metal, putting the grooves into the wheels and cogs. At the other end of the hall, unicorns levitated gears, chains, and pulleys into place, bringing all the parts together to form clocks and other devices. And all around them, Pegasus flew parts and tools all over the room, doing their parts to make sure the great Misty Mountain manufacturing machine continued to run smoothly.

"Hm, seems they are doing a good enough job, without the amulet." Twilight replied in a nonchalant tone. "I really don't think they need any help here."

"But many of these ponies would love to have more energy, so they could get more work done in shorter periods, and spend more time with their families." Tornado argued, noticing the blurry and glassed over eyes many of the stallions had as they slumped at their workbenches. "Don't you think they may have something of a valid claim on the treasure."

"Look, it's really not my problem if these grunts can't handle their work." Twilight snorted, trotting back out the door towards into the empty alleyway behind the plant. "Look, I'm starting to get tired, I think we're done for the day."

"If you say so, Twilight." He followed her out, the two leaving the guild hall, and trotting out into the alley. "By the way, since you're here, want to go over to the gift shop, and buy a post card for Cupcake, your best Friend back in Dream Valley?"

"Nah, she doesn't really care much care for postcards." Twilight Shine waved a hoof dismissively. "Besides, I'll see her again soon enough."

"All right, but there's just one thing, Twilight..." Tornado added, narrowing his eyes. "You told me the Pegasus pony Paradise was your best friend growing up. How could you possibly not know that?"

Twilight's eyes went wide, and before her could even react, Tornado was suddenly thrown back against the wall. He felt an invisible force choking him around the neck, and his muscles below his neck froze up, making most of his body unable to move. tornado Tried to use magic, but the constriction and his own inner panic prevented him from concentrating.

"Why, you little rouge!" 'Twilight' scowled at him, trotting up to the choking unicorn. "I thought a stallion would be too stupid to see through my disguise."

"You'll find we're full of surprises, Wish Shine." He wheezed out, causing the unicorn filly's eyes to go wider. "Yeah, I know who you are. Twilight told me all about you."

"Guess I shouldn't have put more effort into my acting." Wish shrugged, returning to her own natural coat color. "But no matter. It's not like you'll live long enough to tell anyone, anyway."

The constriction around Tornado's neck pulled tighter. As his vision blurred up, the unicorn stallion suddenly found everything going dark...

PreviousChapters Next