• Published 13th Feb 2017
  • 6,947 Views, 164 Comments

Changelings of Harmony - Prismfire Productions



A dying Chrysalis comes to seek aid from the Elements of Harmony, but what cost must be bared?

  • ...
24
 164
 6,947

Now the old Queen is dead long live the Queens

-4 days later, Canterlot-

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna had called a special meeting of every one of their allied nation's delagates. Whereas a few felt neutral to changelings, a vast majority of them were strictly anti-changeling to the point any changeling found within their nation's borders were instantly sent to death row to rot. "Are you sure this was a good idea Tia?" Luna whispered to Celestia. "I got a bad feeling in my fetlocks about this..."

"Relax Lulu, what could possibly go wrong?" Celestia whispered back before returning her attention to the delagates.

Luna paled slightly. "A lot Tia...a lot..." She muttered to herself. "Holy bucking horseapples you just enacted Marephy's Law...I hope you know what you are doing..." Luna snapped back to attention when the delagate from the Griffin territory spoke.

"I don't even know why we are here, this is a waste of our time, changelings are nothing but vile monsters! Look what that demon of a Queen did to poor Princess Cadance."

Shining shuddered but controlled his temper to keep up the act until his sister and her co-queens arrived. "Indeed that is true, but everypony or in this case everyling, can change for the better. The prime example is Discord since Miss Fluttershy reformed him so let's give the Badlands Changeling Diplomats a chance. If he can change, why can't a changeling? Change is part of thier name afterall and the times are a Changeling." His last remark earned a few snickers and a few facehoofs with groans at the horrible pun, but Celestia and Luna got the hidden meaning of his last sentence.

"Prince Shining Armour is correct, and please no fighting due to the fact I've hardly slept in nearly a week." Celestia said rubbing her temple due to a mindgrain. It wasn't a lie either, before this mess she had been working on a few tax changes.

"If I may ask, where are there 6 empty seats when there is only one hive of changelings?" The Buffalo Chief spoke.

"You will see shortly, it would have been 7 but unfortunately one of the Queens is quite ill and me and my sister were informed she would not have survived the trip so she is staying at her hive to rest." Luna replied as a secretary peaked her head in the door.

"The Changeling Queens have arrived safely Princess Celestia.." The secretary softly said with a bow.

"Good, now send them in." Celestia said and the secretary quickly bowed and left. A few minutes later, the 6 Queens trotted in and the look on the other diplomats' faces were priceless, Luna wishing she had a camera to snap a pic.

"Princess Luna and Princess Celestia of Canterlot, it is our pleasure to attend this meeting in your wonderful city." Twilight said as they stopped in front of the table.

"The pleasure is ours to host you Changeling Queens of Harmony." Celestia and Luna replied with a small bow. "Now if you would please take your seats we can begin."

The six did as they were told, with Luna and Celestia making sure the 6 queens sat between them for protection. Needless to say, the other diplomats were not happy. "You two must be under changeling brain control or changelings yourselves if you believe that these are the real Elemental Bearers, the Elements would NEVER choose changelings to bear them!" The dragon diplomat said with a snarl.

"Good point, I need proof from one of you that truly are them otherwise I am going to have you arrested!" The Griffin diplomat practically yelled, making several guards outside the chambers quiver in fear.

"Renounce that threat or you are going to be court marshalled!" Celestia shouted in her Royal Canterlot Voice, silencing the chambers.

"Now Celestia, if he wants proof, I will give it to him." Rainbow Dash said before staring right at the Griffin diplomat with her trademark smirk, now slightly more intimidating due to her fangs. "I don't know if she told you or not, but I beat your daughter Gilda in a hotdog eating contest the last time I saw her. Pinks made the hotdogs for us and do I really have to list every single threat she has made against my fellow queen? She hates Pinkie with every fiber of her being and when you go home tell her that if she wants a fight I will be waiting with an open inventation, SHE set the time and place and I Pinkie Promise you that she will not be flying straight after I get done with her..."

The poor Griffin sat there in shock as the others in the room jaws went slack. "Holy feathers...it is you Rainbow Dash...Yeah, Gilda did tell me about ya'll's little "contest", she totally underestimated how much you enjoyed meat despite being a pegasus. I have to ask, was that little threat nessessary?"

"Yes it was, I am warning you now that if she threatens or attempts to harm Pinks again, you will have to visit her in the hospital, end of debate on that topic." The venom in her tone was enough to make even Celestia gulp so she decided to take control over the meeting before things got too far out of hoof.

"Now since that proved that these are the Elemental Bearers, I can state the purpose of this meeting. Basically this was to show that the changelings are wanting to be allies with Equestria and form diplomatic relations with us." She then turned to Twilight. "Queen Twilight Vermillion Sparkle how is Queen Chrysalis doing?"

"Guess I got to get used to having my title in front of my name.." She muttered under her breath. "Unfortunately, Queen Chrysalis is not doing too good, she hasn't been outside the Hive since our swearing in ceremony."

"Give her our regards when you return to the Hive please."

Twilight simply nodded. "Just did through the Hive Mind, she says thank you for the well wishes."

"Anyways..." The Chief spoke. "How did you become changelings?" Everypony in the room did a collective facehoof as Twilight went into teacher mode and explained the process and everything that Chrysalis told them about it. "Impressive..." He said when she finally finished. "And just how are you all are adjusting?"

"Quite well sugarcube, we already have mastered changeling magic and have our abilities under control for the most part. It is like pullin' ah plow, do it once ya' never forgit." Applejack simply stated, her element gem glowing to show it was the truth.

"Yep, we all learned quicker than we thought we would so I threw a party to celebrate. It is al-" Pinkie cut herself off midsentence and her mane and tail went flat as her coat darkened. A noticible effect was seen in the others as well since they too fell silent and tears could be seen in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" The Griffin asked confused.

"Oh my..." Was all the Royal Sisters could say as they assumed the worse.

"Chryssy is dead..." Pinkamena spoke with a sniffle, a sudden heaviness being felt in the atmosphere.

"Sorry I guess?" The dragon said in an unsure tone, earning such a glare from Fluttershy that he froze to the point one would swear that the stone imprisonment spell had been used on him.

"Smoke will be lifted to the Great Creator for your queens' passing and your loss." The Chief said making the others crack a small smile.

"Thank you Chief for that kind jesture, now I hate to cut this discussion short but we have to get back to the Hive to prepare for the funeral..." Twilight said in a tone filled with sadness, the emotion every changeling linked in the Hive was feeling.

"Of course Queens, this council is suspended until otherwise instructed." Celestia said in dismissal before every leader gave the Queens comfort, which they gladly accepted and spread throughout the Hive Mind and teleported home to prepare for the funeral.