• Published 17th Jul 2017
  • 1,740 Views, 9 Comments

Starlight's First Vacation With Her Friends - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Starlight goes to the beach with the mane six.

  • ...
6
 9
 1,740

Buried and Tickled

Starlight was heading back to the spot with an exhausted look on her face. She gets on the beach blanket and sat down to catch her breath. She holds herself up with her hooves on the ground, so she doesn't have to lay down. "So much for playing catch with Pinkie Pie and surfing with Rainbow Dash.", she groaned.

"Hey, Starlight.", Twilight said. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, Twilight.", Starlight said. "I've been spending eight minutes throwing the ball to Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash taught me how to surf. I just needed to sit down and take a break."

"You've done a lot so far.", Twilight said. "First, you went seashell collecting with me, then you went on a walk with Fluttershy, then you built a sandcastle with Spike, then you played catch with Pinkie Pie, and now Rainbow Dash taught you how to surf. Guess your first vacation with us is going well."

"Yeah.", Starlight said. "I do have a question for you two."

"Yes?", Twilight asked.

"What is it, Darling?", Rarity asked.

"Is burying in the sand an activity on the beach?", Starlight asked.

"Yes it is.", Twilight said. "Why?"

"You didn't mention that.", Starlight said.

"We had to leave that part out, because we thought being buried alive was your biggest fear.", Rarity said.

"That's not my biggest fear.", Starlight said.

"Oh.", Twilight said. "So, how did you know about that?"

"Pinkie told me.", Starlight said. "She mentioned that her sister, Marble's biggest fear is being buried alive."

"Oh?", Rarity asked. "Marble may be the pony who hated being buried, but Pinkie loved being buried, because she always knew it was so relaxing."

"You do make a good point, Rarity.", Starlight said.

"Speaking of that, do you want to be buried?", Twilight asked.

Starlight looked at Twilight and Rarity. She didn't answer, but blinked a few times. She fidgeted with her hooves, then she finally spoke up. "Uh... I don't know about that, Twilight.", she said. "I might not be able to move when that happens, and I might get dirty. Besides, I think that's a bit childish."

Rarity chuckled. "It's not that childish, Darling.", she said. "You can do that at any age. You may get dirty, but it is relaxing. Can you please give it a try. I promise you won't have too much sand on you."

Starlight puts a hoof to her chest and let the struggle all out with a deep breath. "If you two are making promises to not do too much, then you two can absolutely bury me.", she said.

"Actually, Starlight.", Twilight said. "I'm not going to bury you. Rarity's going to bury you, I'm going to be at the top of your head, smoothing out your mane to help you relax."

"Okay, then.", Starlight said. "What exactly do you need me to do?"

Twilight was sitting on a spot on the sand. She pointed at it, showing Starlight she needs to lay down there. "You lay down on your back right here.", she said.

Starlight walked over to the spot and laid down on her back. "What else do I do?", she asked.

"That's it, just keep laying down and relax while Rarity puts sand on you.", Twilight said. "Rarity, get the shovel."

"On it, Twilight.", Rarity said, grabbing her shovel. She gave Twilight a wink before speaking to Starlight. "Are you ready, Starlight?"

Starlight wanted to make a little nervous panic. But, instead, she was smiling. "Sure.", she said, giggling. She was going to break into laughter, she was more calm when she felt Twilight's hoof smooth out her mane.

Rarity scooped up some sand in her shovel and poured it on Starlight's belly. Starlight sighed and fell asleep as Rarity scooped more sand and poured it on Starlight's higher part of her belly. By that, it's her chest. The third scoop of sand was poured on the same spot the first scoop was poured on, it made Starlight's heart beat. But, Starlight doesn't seem to be panicking. Guess the relaxing feeling got the better of her. Rarity scooped a lot of sand and poured it on Starlight's belly, it was enough to cover the pink unicorn's sides.

"Oh, you like that, huh?", Rarity asked, teasingly. "This sand is like a big sandy blanket for your belly. Lets see how your flanks like it." She scooped up some sand covered up her flanks with it.

"Well then, looks like every spot is covered by sand on sleeping Starlight.", Rarity cooed, patting Starlight on the head.

"You may have gotten every part of Starlight's body, but you do need to cover up one part.", Twilight said, pointing at Starlight's lower part. Of course, Rarity has got every part, except her hooves and tail. "Her hooves."

"And never forget the tail.", Rarity said. She scooped up chunks of sand poured them on Starlight's hooves and tail. She used the shovel to the pat the sand down on Starlight's body. "I think she's now finished. Unless, I get the front hooves too." She was about to scoop up more sand to cover up Starlight's front hooves. But, Twilight stopped her.

"I'd rather not get her front hooves.", Twilight said. "We want it easy for her to get out."

"Oh, alright.", Rarity said, putting the shovel down on the beach blanket.

"Starlight.", Twilight cooed quietly in her buried friend's ear. "Wake up, Starlight."

Starlight's eyes fluttered open. "Did you finish?", she asked. She looked at all the sand that was put on her. "Wow, Rarity, you do a great job at this."

"Why thank you, Darling.", Rarity said. "I do have one question. Are you ticklish?" She slowly raised an eyebrow.

"I beg your pardon?", Starlight asked, blushing madly.

"I said, are you ticklish?", Rarity repeated.

"Why?", Starlight asked.

"We thought we would see how much you would like it.", Twilight said. "Because, after we bury Pinkie, she would ask us to tickle her."

"Um, ok, I guess.", Starlight said. "If that's what you want to do, then do it."

Twilight and Rarity took Starlight's hooves with their magic and put them to the top of her head. They revealed feathers in their magic, put the tips to her forearms, and stroked them up and down. The feathers began to tickle Starlight.

Starlight broke into laughter. "Hahahahahahahaha heeheeheehee. That tickles.", she laughed.

"Aww, too ticklish?", Twilight asked, teasingly. "I'll act like that's a good thing."

"Yeah, it's a great thing to be tickled.", Rarity said.

Starlight's cheeks were red and tears were coming out of her eyes. "Hahahahahahahaha. Please stop. I'm too ticklish. Help me out of here. Hahahahahahaha.", she laughed.

"Are you sure?", Rarity asked. "You don't want to stay in the sand a little longer, Darling?" She blinked three times.

"Yes, I'm sure, I want to get out.", Starlight said.

"Okay.", Twilight said. She and Rarity took Starlight's hooves. But, this time, they took her hooves with their hooves. They helped her sit up, knocking the sand off her belly. Though, she was still sitting down on her flanks with her back hooves still buried.

Rarity picked Starlight up with her magic, held her in the air, and shook some of the sand off. "There you go, Starlight.", she said, putting her down. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah, it was pretty enjoyable.", Starlight said. She looks at her sandy body. "Though, I am still dirty."

"You can go swimming with me.", a voice said from behind.

Starlight turned around to see Applejack with her goggles on her head and still wet. "I'd love to swim with you, Applejack. I do need to get all this sand off."

"Glad to hear that, Sugarcube.", Applejack said. "You are a bit dirty. Oh, don't forget your goggles. Don't want water in your eyes."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment