• Published 17th Jul 2017
  • 1,749 Views, 9 Comments

Starlight's First Vacation With Her Friends - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Starlight goes to the beach with the mane six.

  • ...
6
 9
 1,749

The Perfect Sandcastle

Starlight was holding Fluttershy's hoof as she walked with her eyes closed. They were heading back to the spot, but Fluttershy told Starlight to keep her eyes closed, because Spike was making a surprise for her. Starlight wasn't sure how far they were from the spot, because she was keeping her eyes closed. "Fluttershy, how far are we?", she asked. "I don't like keeping my eyes closed for a long time. I'm afraid I might get hit by something, it could be bird poop or a beach ball."

"You're fine, Starlight.", Fluttershy said. "We'll make it back in any minute. Just keep your eyes closed." Even if she closed Starlight's eyes with her wings, they would tickle her face a little. Of course, she has feathers on her wings. She was making sure that Starlight doesn't trip on anything. "Careful with your steps, Star. I don't want you to trip on something and fall."

"I'm trying, Fluttershy.", Starlight said. "We've been walking on this path for ten minutes and we haven't seen anything on the ground, except sand. If there wasn't just sand, we would've seen starfishes and seashells. And if there are, then would've stepped on any of them."

"We're here now, Starlight.", Fluttershy said. "You can open your eyes now." She gave Starlight a pat on the back for keeping her patience of keeping her eyes closed."

"Thank gosh.", Starlight said. "It's about time I can see again." She opens her eyes and saw a sand sculpture of her head. "Oh my Celestia.", she said. "This is amazing. That sand sculpture looks just like my head. It has every single detail of my mane I have."

"I made this for you, Starlight.", Spike said. "As a reward." He gave her a smile and rubbed his shoulder, feeling nervous if Starlight was going to do something to embarrass him.

Starlight looked at Spike with confusion. "A reward for me?", Starlight asked. "What did I do to deserve to get rewarded?"

"Since you got my sand toys back from those mean colts for me, I thought I would make you something like this. I built your head out of sand. ", Spike said. "You deserved it, Starlight."

Starlight put a hoof to her chest with a loving smile, her eyes sparkled like she loved it so much. "Oh, Spike.", she cooed. "You're such a little sweetheart." She pulled him close and squeezed him tight with a hug. She cut between it by kissing Spike on the cheek.

Rarity and Twilight were looking at the little dragon with smiles. Spike blushed and giggled with embarrassment. "I'm kind of embarrassed right now.", he said. "You can let me go now."

"Oh.", Starlight said, unwrapping her hooves from Spike's body. "Sorry about that, Spike. This is just the sweetest thing that you've ever done for me. I've never got a special gift from you."

"Well, I've been making sandcastles since we got here, so I thought I would take a break from that and make this for you.", Spike said. As for younger creatures, it's pretty hard to build sandcastles as a single builder. "You know, do you want to build one with me?"

"Sure.", Starlight said. "I never made a sandcastle before, but I'd be happy to learn how to build one. It shouldn't be hard for me, because I heard that younger creatures have hard times building one by themselves."

"Give me a moment, Starlight.", Spike said, turning to pick up his sand bucket and sand shovel. "Alright, lets get started on the- WHOA!", Spike yelped, turning around to see that Starlight already built a sandcastle. But, it wasn't just any castle, it was Twilight's castle. She got every detail, the balconies, the roof tops, everything. "Is that Twilight's castle?"

"Yep.", Starlight said. "Pretty impressive, right?"

Spike walked around the castle, taking a glance at every detail of the castle. His mouth was an inch open and his eyes were widened with surprise. "Holy mother of heaven.", he said. "This looks really good. You got every detail. How did you do that? This could take a lot of work to get the detail right."

"Have you ever seen any sculptors?", Starlight asked. "All they do is get a giant thick brick and make a statue out of it. I became a sculptors using the sand way."

"Wow, that's really impressive, Starlight.", Twilight said. "You seem like you know a lot about sculptors. You know, if you rewarded Spike for helping you out with something, you should make a sand version of the statue of him from the Crystal Empire."

"Maybe.", Starlight said. "But, it could take a lot of work for me to get every detail. I don't take a look at it every single day, you know. As a matter of fact, is building sandcastles all you can do?"

"Sand is just for building sandcastles.", Twilight said. "You can do other things with it."

"She's right, Darling.", Rarity said. "Can you write big sentences, draw big pictures, digging holes. I've dug holes before, but not with my hooves, I only use shovels."

"Why don't you like using your hooves, Rarity?", Starlight asked. "You at least got to dig with your hooves at some point."

"She doesn't like getting her hooves dirty.", Spike said. "She gets upset every time when her hooves get dirty. Or muddy, getting muddy is even worse."

"Thanks for the help, Spike.", Rarity said. "Really appreciate that."

"No problem.", Spike said. "One time, Applejack made her step in mud that was under a wooden table while it was raining. She had to get into Twilight's place to go clean up."

"Wow.", Rarity said, not being impressed with Spike telling the story. "Thank you so much for giving out every detail of the story, Mr. Obvious."

"Oh shut up.", Spike said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"I'm with Rarity on this one, I'd be upset if I get my hooves dirty if I want to be a clean lady.", Starlight said.