• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 2,689 Views, 255 Comments

For science - Book two - Znegil



The continuation of Stella's and Twilight's Story. We will take a look at Cadence's past and have some extra science as a bonus ;-)

  • ...
14
 255
 2,689

15 Hidden

“Tell us, what would we do as secret agents! “, Scootaloo shouted excitedly.

It was obvious I had their total attention with this idea. “Well first we should choose ourselves some cool code names, we can't use our real names as agents.”, I explained to them.

Apple Bloom started: “I like karate, so I’d like to be called ‘Ninja’.”

“Ninja, that's a cool start.”, I commented.

“Oh, I know.”, Scootaloo shouted while jumping up and down. “I'm fast as ‘Lightning’, so how about that for my name?”

“Ok...Ninja and Lightning.”

“I'm white and cute, so I choose ‘Bunny’.”, Sweetie Bell declared smiling.

We all looked at her.

“Ninja, Lightning and… Bunny?”, I asked.

“She said cool names.”, Scootaloo explained.

“Bunnies can be cool, you dodo!”, she shouted back at her.

“You know I hate it when you call me that!”

“Girls, Girls!”, I tried to calm them down. “Let's think about other code names for her, maybe we can find one she likes even more. And if we don't, then she can be ‘Bunny’.

We all thought about possible names.

I tried to remember all the mystical story creatures of my world. ‘Something white and pure…’

“A unicorn!”, I shouted.

“I AM a unicorn.”, she reminded me.

“Oh, sorry.” I blushed for being so stupid.
“How about ‘Diva’?”, Scootaloo asked with a smirk and got a pillow in the face for an answer.

“Snowball?”, Apple Bloom asked but Sweetie Belle shook her head.

“Angel?”, I suggested.

“But you said something different than a bunny.", Sweetie complained.

I was confused for a moment until I remembered Fluttershy's evil little friend.
"No, not our friend's pet.", I explained. "The mythical creature."

"What’s that?”, she asked.

I tried to think of a good explanation. “It's a messenger from a higher being. It often is pictured as a beautiful girl wearing white, it's got wings and a halo. Do you know what a halo is?”

“You mean something like this?”, Sweetie asked and a halo appeared above her head.

I was quite surprised. “How do you do that?”, I asked.

“All foals can do it if they concentrate really hard on it, but when they become mature they lose that ability… nobody knows why.”, the little unicorn explained.

“I don't… how…”, I searched for words but decided this was one of the magic things that couldn't be explained logically. “What do you think of the name?”, I asked instead.

“Apart from the wings it seems pretty fitting and I like how it sounds. Let's use it as my code name.”

“Ninja, Lightning and Angel.”, I summarized. “Now we only need a code name for myself.”

We sat around a little more while I thought about it. “I could use ‘Týr’, the one handed germanic god of justice.”, I said with a smirk while I looked at my artificial hand. “But that might be a bit too literal… Stella means ‘star’, so why not just go with that.”

“Okay, commander Star. How do we proceed from this point on?”, Scootaloo asked and tried to salute.

“We will have to train infiltrating an area without being seen, let's start with the farm.”

We ran and rolled from cover to cover, using trees, bushes and everything else we found. I had a lot of fun acting like a kid again, not worrying about getting covered in dust and dirt.

“Lightning, to the next cover on your left. Ninja, move ahead. Angel, follow my lead.”, I ordered as we got close to the barn on the far side of Sweet Apple Acres.

I got my back against its wall, Sweetie Bell was right next to me. “Team assemble.”, I said just loud enough for all of them to hear.

I waited until all had gathered next to me. “Standby for infiltration.”, I whispered. “Infiltration into the target object in 3… 2… 1… go.”

Together we snuck into the barn.

“Ohhh yes! AJ, I love when you do this!”, We heard Luna shout while moaning.

“And I love doing it to you.”, We heard Applejack reply in a lustful voice.

And then we saw… some things through the holes of the stacked hay before us.

“Retreat.”, I whispered while I was driving the foals out of the barn. I had to drag Scootaloo out by her tail because she was just staring at the scene before her.

I made sure we got quite a distance to the barn before they could ask any questions and I was afraid to hear them. It wasn't surprising they all looked quite confused.

“What… what was that?”, Apple Bloom asked. “Why was my sisters muzzle in Luna's…”

I panicked and interrupted her: “They were just playing a game together.” I tried my best ‘please-don't-asked-more-questions’-smile.

“That was a game?”, Sweetie asked. “They seemed to like it a lot. Can we play too?”

“NO!”, I shouted eyes wide open. I took a deep breath and continued more calmly. “No, that's a game only for adults.”

“Wait, did they make babies?”, Scootaloo asked with a frightened face.

“That's the one thing we can pretty much rule out… but it's something quite similar…”, I danced around the topic.

“Is it a bad thing?”, Apple Bloom asked and looked quite worried.

“No… it's not bad, it's normal. Don't worry about it.”

“Are you doing the same stuff with Twilight?”, Sweetie Bell questioned me.

I blushed. That really wasn't anything I should discuss with these fillies. “Yes, I do. But we should change the topic now or your sisters will get really mad at me. Please…”

They slowly nodded in agreement.

“Let's just infiltrate Ponyville instead. We can still have fun today.”, I declared. “Let's go Ninja, Lightning, and Angel!”

I ran ahead hoping to bring some other thoughts to their minds.

My plan was to play around a bit more in Ponyville and end it in Sugar Cube Corner to refill our energy.

Right now, we made our way through the market square sneaking and rolling from stand to stand while ponies gave us confused looks. I didn’t care for all these looks and had fun bringing back my inner child.

“Star, where should I move next?”, I heard Scootaloo.

I saw how she was crouched behind a stall for vegetables and I looked for routes I could make her go. “Look for the right timing to move to the other side of the street, Lightning. Meet with Angel and move another stall ahead.”

She saluted with her hoof and carried out my commands.

We had cleared the market and had made it halfway to Sugar Cube Corner. My troop was a few feet ahead of me as I was pressed against the wall of a house.

Suddenly I heard a muffled voice through the closed windows above me.

“Ohhhh Stella, you're going rough on me today. But do as you please, I’m at your mercy.”

‘What the hell?’, I thought and carefully lifted my head. The curtains had been closed, but there was a little gap between them. If I looked real close, I should be able...

I nearly shouted in surprise when I was able to see what was happening inside. This was Lyra’s and Bonbon’s house. Lyra had built herself a new hand and laid in bed with it, breathing hard. To my shock, all of the fingers were shoved into …

“What you're doing?”, Pinkie almost shouted as she popped up behind me and made me scream in surprise.

“I… I… I’m playing with the CMC.”, I was finally able to say and pointed towards them.

I heard quite a lot of activity from the other side of the wall. Suddenly Lyra opened the curtains and looked straight into my face. She still had the new hand floating in her magic behind her. She blushed harder than I ever saw a pony blush before, and slowly lowered herself under the window until she was out of sight.

“Running attack onto Sugar Cube Corner! Ninja, Angel, Lightning, full speed!”, I shouted and ran towards the bakery trailing the three fillies behind me.