• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 2,660 Views, 73 Comments

The Thirty-Moon Roommate - Lux

  • ...
9
 73
 2,660

Chapter 14- Descision

Chapter 14- Decision

No sooner had you finished your conversation with Starlight Glimmer, in walked Trixie, back from the shopping trip. You wondered where Twilight was, as you were certain that you heard her voice. After all, the whole arrangement was to get Twilight new clothes.

“Presenting, the new Twilight Sparkle!” Trixie said ever the one for the dramatics. You were about to say something towards her, but what happened next made you go silent. Twilight walked in, only instead of wearing the clothes you gave her she was dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts that showed off all her assets while not giving away all her secrets. She now looked like any girl you would see walking in you town, but to you Twilight wasn’t just any girl. What may have looked mediocre on a regular girl looked amazing on her, like she left the shop as one person only to return as someone different.

“So… how do I look?” Twilight said in her awkward tone.

“I think she looks great,” Starlight says before turning towards you in a not so subtle cue and saying, “What do you think?”

“You look amazing, Twilight,” you said, “Well, you always looked nice, but now…”

“Ok I think she gets it,” Trixie said trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself.

“Thank you,” Twilight said blushing a little at your compliment, “and thank you Trixie for taking me.”

“No problem. Us girls need to look good, right?” she said while turning to you and replying, “No offence to you. I knew you had to give your clothes up to help her. Speaking of clothes, I put them in this bag for you.”

“No offense taken,” you said receiving the bag from Trixie, reminding yourself to refrain from washing these clothes or using them again lest you forget Twilight’s presence in your life.

“There is one thing about this,” Twilight said looking down at her shirt and tugging it up slightly, “I think this shirt is a little too small.”

“Too small? It looks great on you,” Trixie said.

“It’s just it looks like I’m… hanging out of this shirt. If I jump or run too fast, everything might come out.”

You tried not to pay attention to what Twilight said, but you couldn’t help but let your eyes wander towards her chest. Your mind started to picture her running towards you in slow motion.

“That’s kind of the point. If you got it, flaunt it.”” Trixie said interrupting your thoughts before seeing you, “Besides, I don’t see him objecting to it.”

“While we come up with a way to get you home, you might as well enjoy this place,” Starlight said before turning towards you, “Maybe he could show you around.”

“Yeah, sure,” you said remember the talk you had with Twilight, “In fact, since it’s around lunchtime, do you want to go with me to that restaurant I showed you when we were getting here?”

“That sounds like a great idea,” Twilight said, “With everything that happened today, I could use something to eat. Ok, it’s a date.”

“A date?” you said surprised at how easy it was to get Twilight to go on a date with you.

“No, I mean that it sounds nice, not like a real date. Unless…Does taking people to restaurants count as a date in this world?”

“It can,” Trixie said giving you a sly grin while winking at you.

“Oh, well I guess that makes it a date then,” Twilight said, “That makes sense since my friends and I do have lunch dates and spa dates. Thank you Trixie and Starlight for all your help so far.”

“No problem,” Trixie said, “Today was interesting… in a good way.”

“So, are you ready to go, Twilight?”

“Alright, let’s go,” she said following you towards the door. You were about to make your exit when she stopped and looked at a bookshelf filled with every manner of magical subject. Her eyes wandered for a bit until they settled on a particular title: Magical Mythological Creatures.

“Do you want that book, Twilight?” you said.

“It does look interesting,” she said thumbing through the pages.

“Then I’ll buy it for you,” you said and gave Starlight the money. She gave you an approving grin at buying Twilight a present before the two of you bid farewell to the shop owners and made your way back out to the street. You happened to turn around to see both Trixie and Starlight standing side by side with a grin on their faces. You knew it was towards you making that all important step towards strengthening your relationship with Twilight.

Author's Note:

This concludes Part 2 of the fanfic. I estimate at least two more parts.