• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 378 Views, 0 Comments

A very dislikable TCB - RowanSkie



Long story short, there was this human, and Princess Celestia, and some races, and a plague...

  • ...
 0
 378

Wait, what?

A man and a pony were staring at each other through a window. This pony’s thoughts include how a human building survived the Barrier expansion, while the man’s thoughts include how he can survive Equestria without the building that he was in. All in all, they were in a little stalemate until the Barrier closed upon Earth, and the terraforming was complete. Everything had happened when Princess Celestia had transported the country of Equestria, not knowing the side effects of dimensional transport, to Sol-III, galactically known as Terra and locally known as Earth.

Little did she knew that this Earth’s population were divided into Humans which the only thing Celestia knew, Arori, or the magically inclined, and the Temporali, those whose souls were locked within a device connected to their backs.

Once Princess Celestia met the inhabitants, the effects of the travel began to appear and Earth was being swallowed. In haste, she made a potion for the humans, still unaware of the other two. The potion worked on all three kinds, however. But, the Arorians had to get a higher dosage for their natural capacity to manipulate mana. The Temporalians had to place their device within their hands to complete the conversion. All in all, they were forced, not in the way of conversion bombs. But peaceful rallies.

In order to keep both groups amused, they formed groups to make items look like natural. All those opposed to the conversion were offered to be great warriors, in return, they form a front. The ponies who hated humans were offered the same too and created a front as well. Both the U.N. and Equestria found the Human Liberation Front and the Ponification for Earth’s Rebirth ridiculously silly, as battles waged for the news only.

Time passed, and it’s the last year of Humanity’s Cradle, 2499. It’s also a year since “Equus” had formed. Humanity had reached the stars in 2100’s, starting with Mars. Equinekind also did the same.

Fast forward to now, which was just two months in the global year 2500.

The man frowned, going deeper to the building only to retrieve a flag that he used to block the window. The pony, recognizing the flag, took few steps back before tapping on the window which caused the flag to fall to the floor. The man, who was on a chair in the middle of the room where the window was, chuckled and placed the flag toward the wall opposite of the window. The man opened the window afterward and looked at the pony.

“You’re a Newfoal, aren’t you?” the man began. “Good. I recognize your aura.”

The pony took a few steps back then returned closer. “Yes, I am. Who are you? And why didn’t the building… turned?” the pony asked.

The man chuckled. “It did, I managed to get the void frequency of this building to resonate with the Barrier, effectively canceling out its effects here,” he explained. “In layman’s terms, this building needs a new road, water supply, and a name since it’s the last human building on Earth and the first human building on Equus.”

“Did Princess Celestia allow this?” the pony mused.

“Yes, I did.”

The pony jumped, seeing that the pony’s ruler was just beside the man.

“Bu… wait, how did you… there was no door!” the pony complained.

“There was,” Princess Celestia told the pony. “Just on the back, with a huge sign saying entrance.”

The pony raised its eyebrow before walking around to find the blatantly obvious sign beside the blatantly obvious door. “Oh, gosh, why didn’t I see this before!?” he barged in then looked up. “Cool.”

“I suppose you are right, one fellow, but those chandeliers were the reason this building stands,” Princess Celestia commented.

“And to be honest, if it weren’t for those brilliant Legendárs, all humanity survived by the hands off the ponies,” the man opined before the man stopped.

“Legendárs?” Celestia mused. “Another race? I thought there were only three.”

“Said too much.” The man gulped. “Actually, five, your highness. If you noticed some humans that seemed to keep staring at the ceiling, then after taking the potion they pull something downwards from above their head, those were the Leraans,” he explained. “Bunny ears. And also those Legendárans.”

“Yes, that word has been thrown around a lot in my community,” the pony remembered. “What are those?”

“Well, they’re physically and genetically human,” the man explained. “They vary in abilities, some even having godly, like soul manipulation, while others are just subtle. Like myself, I mean, I’m not Arorian nor Human, to be honest.”

“How can you prove so?” Celestia demanded.

The man looked over his left wrist and traced a finger to his elbow, revealing intricate, moving, tattoos. “That. We’re too disguised.” The man frowned. “This Newfoal was one, his aura matches mine.”

“Really? Wait a minute, aura?” the pony uttered in confusion. “Your ability is aura?”

“Well, yeah, big white here has a blinding gray, for example. Fit for a royalty who would hide secrets for their people,” the man explained with a joking elbow to the Princess. “While I have pink.”

“Pink?” both of them inquired. “Why?”

“Because I’m an idiot and my building is sentient and wants to turn me into a pony so that I could live for another 50 years,” the man babbled. “It’s because all Legendárans have pink auras.”

“I… didn’t get any of it,” Celestia admitted.

“Me neither,” the pony stammered.

“Why should you both? I’m about to die anyway,” the man confessed. “Did you know, there’s this virus that makes a human very mad, babbling anything they know until they fall dead? Of course, you know, I mean, you and the U.N. classified it as a virus that was curable by conversion! Ha! Talk about the cure.”

“I think… you need to get healed,” Princess Celestia decided.

“Then do it, I won’t hold back, but do it quickly before I change my mind, you do know how that stupid virus works,” the man announced. “Actually I—”

“Nice work, Twilight,” Princess Celestia commended as the man went silent after being hit by a wrench by the pony.

The pony, a lavender unicorn with a starburst for her cutie mark, nodded. “Your welcome, my lady.” She looked at the man. “So, convert him and turn the building into a museum?”

“That was our original plan,” Princess Celestia reminded. “Hold him still, please… I want to make this gentle and pleasing.”

Twilight blushed. “Uh… um… okay.”


“That does not make sense at all,” Lily Xavia, Princess Twilight Sparkle’s half-unicorn human daughter, confessed as her mother finished the odd tale. “What happened?”

“Well, that man became a wealthy unicorn named Twinkling Star and was married to Twilight, then years later, I came to the world,” Twilight Sparkle finished. “Yeah… it is a weird story, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Though it does explain the old building over Ponyville,” Lily mumbled as both mother and daughter walked home towards their castle that loomed harmonically over Ponyville. “So, what story do you want to know more, Lily?”

“Well…” Lily grinned. “How about the time your friends got their heads switched?”

“You mean the accident that helped me ascend?” Twilight corrected, smiling fondly. “Sure. So, it began…”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment