• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 2,649 Views, 189 Comments

Totally Random! - Justice3442



A bunch of short stories of random ideas that come to me.

  • ...
11
 189
 2,649

MMMMurder on the Friendship Express: Dazzling Edition

“So!” Her sky-blue eyes shadowed slightly by the small brim of her checkered grey deerstalker hat, Pinkie Pie blew bubbles out of her brown pipe as she regarded her friends, but also suspects… and also a trio of new friends who were rather suspicious. “We know Prince Blueblood was found in his personal quarters, dead!

Eyes in the train car immediately all fell upon the trio of ‘ponies’ sporting serpent tails with fins that matched fins on the back of their hooves and sides of their faces, a pair of fin-like wings on each mare.

“Oh, sure!” Adagio Dazzle began in an annoyed tone. “Just automatically blame one of the new girls for everything that goes wrong.”

“Yeah!” Sonata Dusk chimed in. “Just because we’re kind of inhuman-unpony monsters that still kinda see everyone as food and have tried to take over a few worlds!”

Aria Blaze chuckled. “And the fact we have a rather loose relationship with laws anywhere we go…”

Adagio grit her teeth at her sisters and waved her forehoof in front of her neck in a frantic ‘Cut it out!’ motion.

“Oh, we all know you did it, already,” Rainbow Dash said. “We’re just going to figure out how and what parts all three of you played in the murder.”

Other ponies present nodded their heads and let out murmurs of agreement.

Adagio glared at the other ponies. “Fine, but we’re not helping.”

“We didn’t think you would,” Twilight replied.

“However,” Adagio continued, “I will go quietly if I’m allowed free access to snuggle Fluttershy.” Adagio waggled her eyebrows up and down ‘at the word ‘snuggle’.

“Oh, my…” Fluttershy uttered, her wings ruffling slightly.

“Yeah, fine,” Twilight said.

“Oh! I get to hang out with Pinkie!” Sonata exclaimed.

“Deal!” Pinkie replied, pointing to Sonata with a forehoof.

Everyone turned to Aria who returned the attention with a glare. “No way! I’m fighting this until you catch me.”

Rainbow Dash sighed. “Which we always do…”

“Freedom forever, jerks!” Aria exclaimed as jumped through a closed train window and began flying away to the sound of broken glass.

Twilight groaned and raised a hoof to her forehead.

Spike simply got off his seat and walked off. “I’ll go prepare a box, stick, Doritos, Mountain Dew, and an XBox and Battlefield trap…”