• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 2,665 Views, 189 Comments

Totally Random! - Justice3442



A bunch of short stories of random ideas that come to me.

  • ...
11
 189
 2,665

Dare to be Kind...ish

Sunset glanced up at the ceiling for a moment, swaying slightly from side to side in her magenta pajamas. After a couple of seconds, she glanced down and spoke, “Okay, so the worst thing I ever did to Flash was where I ordered a three combo Chinese dish of chow mein, orange chicken, and General Tso’s chicken just to throw it on him in the food court because I wanted to go a fancy seafood restaurant instead.”

Sitting on the ground and likewise clad in their pajamas, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity stared at Sunset with slack jaws and wide, bewildered eyes. Fluttershy sat next to Rarity, already holding a pillow in front of her face. Sitting in between Fluttershy and Sunset, Pinkie maintained a smile, though one clearly held on her lips against its will. “Hmmm… I love Chinese food!” Pinkie said. “Okay, so who do you pic—”

“Hold up a second, sugarcube,” Applejack said, extending a hand into the circle.

Pinkie’s smile fell so hard it practically made an audible crash.

“Please, no…” Fluttershy uttered from behind her pillow.

“Sunset, dear?” Rarity began. “I must ask if you happened to—”

“Wait!” Sunset interrupted. “Is this another question? Because this feels like a another question.”

Rarity held up her hand. “I assure you, it’s simply for clarification.”

“…And that’s allowed?”

“Sure, why not,” Rarity answered with a shrug. “Did you by chance tell Flash you wanted to go to the seafood restaurant?”

“Well, sure!” Sunset said. “I mean, after I dumped my entire tray on him.

The expressions of the other girls’ visibly fell, either further into disgust, further into concern, or both. Mostly both.

“Anyhow, that’s definitely the worst thing that I ever did to Flash…” Sunset tapped her chin a couple times thoughtfully and added, “Publicly… that didn’t involve liquids… or endangering his life…” Sunset frowned. “Wait, maybe I should start over.”

“NO!” the rest of the girls shouted.

“Oh… okay…” Sunset said in an unsure tone. She suddenly smiled. “Hey, this game is fun! It’s kinda therapeutic to get this stuff off my chest!”

Rainbow leaned forward and placed her hands on Sunset’s shoulder’s. Sunset, for the love of God! When someone calls on you next time, pick ‘dare’!”