• Published 2nd Feb 2017
  • 512 Views, 1 Comments

Ponygeddon (One Shot) - Oldtakufanboy



A Powerful being from million light-years away is destroying every planet in its way and is now making its way to Equestria. A few individuals are chosen to become psionic warriors to defeat it and his forces

  • ...
 1
 512

Becoming a Psionic Warrior

The moon shines brightly down on the Everfree forest, as the forest noises go down with fear over something... something unusual. Inside of a hut is a zebra who looks down into her cauldron with fright. Her name is Zecora and she is a very wise zebra who was once feared by many. The zebra looks down into her cauldron, as a visual formed, showing the blackness of space with a red dot in the middle, growing until it shows a red skull that was unlike anything she has seen before. Around the skull, small white dots explode, which brings Zecora to a theory that those white dots represent stars and possibly planets. She gives out a gasp and takes a few steps back.

"The stars are going out," she says with shock. "making space blackout."

She walks back up to the cauldron, seeing the unknown entity continuing its destruction.

"Half a billion systems have already been consumed! This will leave us to our doom! It's four million light-years away! Every second, it rushes closer to our way!"

The visual changes, showing Canterlot tall and proud, until the skies go black. A bright light from afar grows, as it makes its way close to Canterlot, making the castle fall.

"Equestria will fall! This being will destroy us all!"

The visual changes again, showing off a black smudge with a crescent moon. It took Zecora a few seconds to realize the symbol, which is of princess Luna.

"Luna? Luna is our destiny?" says Zecora with confusion. "That is the epiphany. With a power unknown, she will discover the truth that shall be known."

The visual changes, showing a bright red color.

"Destroy!" shouted the cauldron in a deep, echoing evil voice that nearly shook the cauldron. "Destroy!"

Zecora moves away from the cauldron, as the cauldron began to shake violently back and forth.

"Complete destruction! Everything in the universe will be completely eliminated!"


In Canterlot, ponies look out at the skies as they flicker dark red lights, warning of what is yet to come. In one of the homes, a mother and her small pink filly look up at the sky, as the sky goes back to black with stars shining.

"What was that, mom?" asked a filly, as her mother pushes her back.

"I don't know," said the mother. "But it can't be good."

"Are they fireworks?"

"I doubt it."


In Canterlot castle, Luna watches over her kingdom, as Celestia sleeps in her chambers. Throughout Luna's life, never has she seen anything like that.

"What in Equestria's name was that?" asked Luna, as she continues to look around the night sky. "That has never been seen before."

Suddenly, a large shooting star shoots past the castle, as it flies further away. Unlike most shooting stars, the star is abnormal with a blue light radiating from its sides.

"What a bizarre-"

Luna is cut off, as a sharp pain entered her brain, making her head feel dizzy, then faint. The princess falls down and shuts her eyes.


Luna opens her eyes, looking around to see nothing, but pitch black darkness.

"Where am I?" she asks, as she stands on pitch black ground. "Am I... dead?"

"No, you are not," said a loud and clear feminine voice from all around Luna. "I have brought you here in astral form. I apologize if it hurt you."

"Who's there?" asks Luna, as she looks around. "Show thy self!"

"Do not worry, Princess Luna. Your body is safe."

Suddenly, Luna's body began to float, making her use her wings to fly. Around her, stars began to twinkle like little diamonds.

"Where am I?" asks Luna.

"You are three million light years from your home."

"What?! Inconceivable!" said Luna with surprise.

Luna looks forward to see a brighter star twinkling afar. The light grew ten inches bigger, as stars radiate around it.

"My name is Floy," said the light ahead with each word flickering brighter with each word.

"Where are you?" asks Luna.

"There is no need to see me. I have no form in particular. We are exchanging thoughts through telepathy."

"Telepathy?" asks Luna, as she cocks a brow.

"Meaning I am speaking into your mind."

"In my mind?!" shouted Luna.

"Relax, princess Luna. Relax and open your consciousness to me."

Luna sees a light green aura surrounding her, making her take in deep breaths. Her heart rate slows, as she began to feel warmth in her chest. She than began to feel something, something that she hasn't felt in a long while.

"I feel energy," said Luna, as she stretches out her hooves in front of her. "An energy of great power is flowing within my body."

The aura around her dissipates, as Floy's light comes ever so closer to her.

"Princess Luna," said Floy. "Your psionics will only awaken by trust. You will have this power through friendship."

As Luna looks deep into Floy's light, she came up with an idea of what Floy may be.

"Floy... are you..."

"I am not a God, princess Luna. I am the life energy of the universe."

"Floy, why did you bring me here? Are you the reason to why the skies went red?"

"The skies that flicker red light is a warning," said Floy, as her light dies out, leaving Luna back in space. "You are here because I am to show you what is yet to come."

Luna looks around, noticing one by one, stars disappearing like flies.

"Many stars have perished for the past billion years, including entire galaxies that cease to exist."

"Why?" asks Luna.

"It is a lifeform of pure energy. An insane entity that destroys for the sake of destruction. Its name is Genma."

"Genma?"

Luna soon notices a red light heading straight toward her. As it moves closer, the visual began to get clearer. What comes forth is none other than Genma. From what she can see is a large red alien-like skull moving forward with everything behind it exploding a planet or star.

"Destroy!" shouted Genma. "Destroy!"

Luna looks away from fright, as the sounds of destruction died down, showing nothing around her, but pitch black darkness. Luna opens her eyes to see herself standing on ground and around a place she has never seen before. Around her were tall buildings that are bigger than the castle at Canterlot, vehicles that are possibly used for travel, and creatures that walk bipedal. The creatures have blue skin, green hair, and white eyes with no pupils.

"What are these things?" asked Luna, as the creatures run past her out of fright.

"They are a race called Noma," said Floy. "They live many lightyears away from your world. What you are looking at is what Genma is capable of."

Luna walks up ahead, as she sees buildings toppled, fires, bodies of Noma, and explosions from afar. She spreads her wings and flies over to where the explosions are, as they continued to blow. When she got as close a distance from the attack, a Noma battle ship from the sky falls to the ground with a boom, nearly blinding Luna. She looks down to see many Noma running into their battleships, while two figures stand in front of one another. She flies down closer to see a bipedal creature made of metal, with a female Noma standing in front of it. The metal creature has eyes with pupils, a projectile-like weapon on its right arm, and a glowing core between its chest. She flies down and walks up to the couple, unaware of her presence.

"Why can't these things see me?" asks Luna.

"This is the past," said Floy. "These are events that happened long ago. Gemma has raged his war before your galaxy existed. The large machine that stands taller than the female Noma is named Tarm. He has been fighting against Genma for three hundred years. But then, his one love, Jel, was killed by Genma."

Jel immediately hugs Tarm, as he hugs her back, feeling her cries of worry. He pushes her gently, as the two lovers look at each other for the last time.

"I love you, Jel," said Tarm, as he walks away from her and toward his battleship.

"I love you too, Tarm!" cried out Jel, as she wipes tears from her eyes.

Warm disappears into the battleship, as it takes off and flies away from the planet, leaving his love behind in wait for his return. Suddenly, a large explosion comes from behind Luna, making her turn around to see flames heading straight toward her.

"AHHHHH!!!" shouts Luna, as the flames got ever so closer, until everything goes pitch black.

She looks around until she was back in space again, only this time, she was given a visual of Tarm's battleship, now in pieces. Small parts of machinery and fragments float around her, as she looks around with fright.

"Tarm was defeated by his own despair," continued Floy. "This has happened three thousand years ago and now, Genma's evil is heading towards your galaxy."

As Luna continues looking around, she then spots a familiar face, sleeping inside of a small pod with a few burnt spots around the grey metal.

"Is... that?" asks Luna, as she flies up towards the pod.

"Tarm has been sleeping since then."

Suddenly, a bright red aura surrounds the pod and is flung quickly forward until it disappears into the vastness of space.

"Gemma vanishes him far away towards what is now your galaxy."

"Wait a minute," said Luna, as she thought back to that shooting star that flew past the castle. "Could that shooting star be him?!"

"It is him. Warm has arrived onto your planet."

"Why would Genma do such a thing?!"

"Genma will destroy all of existence. Including one alicorn who can feel his presence. You are that alicorn, princess Luna. Your royal duties are now needed for the battle that is yet to come. Not only will Genma be here, he too has minions on your planet that are hidden somewhere where no pony has ever set hoof. You are to become a psionic warrior!"

"How am I to defeat Genma?!" asked Luna, as everything around her goes black. "I can't beat him! Who and what am I fighting for?!"

"You are fighting for your own sake and for your survival. Princess Luna, Equestria has the power of hope. The emotions of trust and friendship are very powerful. You must keep these emotions with you at all costs. I have also given powers to specific others in Equestria. Find them and together, you shall defeat Genma."

"I'll try, Floy," said Luna. "I shall do my best to find the other psionic warriors."

"I must go. Be strong, princess Luna. You are their only hope."


Luna opens her eyes and brings her neck up to see Celestia's sun rising in the distance. She tiredly gets up to her hooves and shakes her sleep away.

"I must tell my sister," said Luna, as she rushes into the castle.


As Luna and Celestia ate breakfast, Luna tells her the story of Genma, Tarm, and that she needs to find psionic warriors like her to find Genma and his hidden forces.

"Sister," said Luna, as she brings her spoon down. "Please believe me! Last night, Tarm's pod has landed here and is waiting for me to awaken him."

"Sister," said Celestia. "This is a lot to take in, but I need proof."

"Sister! I am telling you the truth! Genma is coming and we need to fight!"

As the two continue to talk, a soldier bursts in breathing heavily, as he tries to catch his breath.

"What is it, soldier?" asks Celestia.

"P-princesses," said the soldier, as he wipes sweat from his brow. "A strange object has landed on the shores of Manehattan. It's something unknown."

"It's Tram!" said Luna, as she jumps from her seat. "Sister! We need to go! Call for Twilight!"


A few hours have passed, as Celestia, Twilight, and Luna sit in the carriage, flying towards Manehattan, as Luna explains Twilight about the situation.

"If this thing is this Tram you speak of," said Twilight. "Then he's on our side?"

"We need him to help us fight Genma," said Luna.

"We're here!" shouted Celestia, as she points down towards the shore of Manehattan, showing an object standing half buried into the sand.

The carriage goes down, as the princesses exit the carriage with a large crowd of ponies in front of them, panicking and yelling about the pod.

"How are we going to get past this crowd?" asks Twilight.

"EVERYPONY!" shouted Luna in her Canterlot voice. "OUT OF THY WAY!"

Ponies go quiet, as they look over to the princesses and move aside for them to pass.

"Princesses," said a mare from the crowd. "What is this thing?"

"Is it an alien?" asked another.

"Is it here to learn?" asks a stallion.

"Its name is Tram," said Luna. "He is here for our survival."

The crowd murmurs one another, as the princesses walk up to the pod with a foggy glass piece blocking the visual of who's inside. Luna lifts her wings and swipes them across the glass, showing off the metal man from within it. Celestia, Twilight, and the crowd gasp and take a step back. Luna's horn lights up brightly than ever, as her magical aura surrounds the pod, bringing it up slowly. The crowd went silent, as the pod went up until it was floating. They now have a clear visual of the sleeping Tram within.

"Tram," said Luna, still lifting the pod. "Tram! It is time to awaken!"

Tram's eyes flicker on, making the crowd gasp, as he gets a good visual of Luna and the other princesses. He then shuts them back off, still filled with despair.

"Leave me alone," said Tram sadly. "My people, my friends, they are all gone. I just want to be alone and asleep."

"Think back, Tram," said Luna, as she takes a few steps closer to the pod. "Do you remember Jel? The Noma who loved you? Her love has kept you sleeping for many years."

Tram's eyes flicker back on, looking Luna in the eye.

"Fight with us! For the hope of Equestria and Floy's will! Come out and fight with us!"

The glass piece of the pod breaks off, making a hissing sound until all the air that was trapped within the pod vanishes. The glass piece is settled on the ground, along with the pod, as Tram stands up from his seat and takes a step out, making ponies walk back further away. Tram walks up to Luna, as her magic goes off, making the pod behind Tram fall backward.

"You know of Floy?" asked Tram.

"I am Luna! One of Equestria's psionic warriors."

"At last," said Tram, as he raises a fist in the air. "This is the moment I have been waiting for! I shall help you to defeat Genma."

He takes a knee and bows down to Luna.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," said Tram, as he stands back up on his two feet.

"Quite so," said Luna.

"Sister," said Celestia, as she and Twilight walk closer. "Is he this Tram you spoke of?"

"This is him, sister."

"A pleasure it is to meet you," said Genma, placing a hand on his metallic chest and giving Celestia a short bow.

"Same to you, Tram," said Celestia with a nod. "My name is princess Celestia."

"And I am Twilight Sparkle," said Twilight, making a small bow to Tram.

"Nice to meet you as well, princess Sparkle."

"Welcome to Equestria," said Celestia. "Your new home that needs saving."

"I swear to you princesses; I will help you no matter the costs."

"So what now?" asks Twilight.

"We must find other psionic warriors that Floy has chosen," said Luna. "But who are they?"

"No need to worry about finding them, princess Luna," said Tram. "I already found two of them."

"What?!" shouted the three princesses.

"Celestia and Twilight have great energy flowing around them. I have a system to see auras. Finding the others won't be difficult."

"Well what are we waiting for?" said Twilight. "Let us find the others."

"As your command, your highness," said Tram, giving the princesses a salute.

Author's Note:

I don't plan on turning this into a full story sadly, but if anyone has seen both the film Harmageddon and is interested in continuing it, PM me for permission to do so.

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by arandomboi12 deleted May 9th, 2021
Login or register to comment