• Published 31st Jan 2017
  • 2,059 Views, 212 Comments

One Thousand One Ways to Thwart a King - enigmaMystere



What would happen if ponies were not only prepared for the Caribou, but were able to ask across dimensions for help? Now, what if they were stuck in a time loop?

  • ...
9
 212
 2,059

Empire Blitz

Hearing this, the king props himself up with one arm, staring up at a blonde man with a large, surprisingly angry grin on his face. He hardly has any time to react before he gets a fist slammed into his muzzle.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!"

He can feel his skull cave in for a brief moment before everything goes dark.


"Ze-"

"HERO!"

Dainn is on one knee, panting heavily from the pain he can still feel in his face. He blinks as a door suddenly appears before him, opening up to reveal a silver object made of metal pointed right at his face. His eyes dart up to see the man with white skin, green hair, and wearing a hawaiian shirt and camera around his neck-

Bang!


"Zero."

The caribou, starting to get a bit desperate, takes a step forward, his eye twitching. "Hero!"

A black mass oozes out of the earth, suddenly spearing him through the stomach and suspending him in the air. He feels a trail of blood escape out of the corner of his mouth before the darkness literally snaps closed around him.


"Ze-"

"Hero!"

A short man with spiky golden hair appears, both his hands thrust out in Dainn's direction. "FINAL FLASH!"

He can't say a thing as his whole world becomes bright yellow.


"Zero." Twilight's horn lights up, sealing the King's mouth shut. "Stop it. Get some help."

He narrows his eyes at her, his body heaving with unrelenting hatred for the mare.

"...well, can't say I didn't try." She shrugs, smiling wryly. "Hero."

Author's Note:

In case it wasn't clear, this is the closest I'll ever get to an April Fool's joke chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. For now, back to the actual next chapter!