• Published 31st Jan 2017
  • 1,785 Views, 22 Comments

DigiDestined of Harmony: Digital World Chaos - Masters-of-the-Elements



When Twilight, her student and friends are sent to a mysterious world, they will need to time up with amazing creatures to very many worlds.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,785

Time to Partner up and Digivolve

DigiDestined of Harmony:
Digital World Chaos:
Time to Partner up and Digivolve


“Are you okay?” Nyaromon asked as Twilight worked herself into a sitting position.

Twilight offered the cat-like digimon a small but sad smile and patted her on the head. “I’m going to be,” Twilight replied sadly, “And thank you for trying to help, you were very brave.”

Nyaromon bashfully looked away as a light blush formed on her face. Twilight might have laugh at the little creature’s actions, but her mind was on others things at the moment. She looks at the items that belongs to her student, and began to stand up. She immediately fell back onto her rear when a wave of lightheadedness hit her.

“You sure you okay, darling?” Rarity asked as she and Twilight’s other friends gathered around her.

“I will be,” Twilight replied as she tried to stand again, only to had the same results as before.

Twilight gave her head a quick shake, to try and get the cobwebs out, but quickly found that was a bad move, her head was swimming worse than a second again and it is getting hard to make out certain things.

Did the hit she took a few seconds ago affect her more then she realized?

“Don’t take this the wrong way, Twi, but you look worse then a rookie weather pony after their first big storm,” Rainbow Dash, trying very hard to keep the mirth from her voice and failing.

The young princess felt strong arms wrap around her own and knew that the former Pegasus and farmer were helping to her feet. They took it slow, and this allowed Twilight to focus enough to finally see thing clearly. Rainbow was on her right, with her new digimon friend on her outside shoulder, and Applejack is on the left, the digimon she has befriended next to her right foot.

Twilight smiled at her friends, thankful to have them with her. Whatever good feeling the young princess was feeling at the moment were quickly crush when she heard a scream, and everyone looked in front of them to see something horrible happening.

One of the Meramon was currently beating on another Meramon, whose is crying for his fellow fire-like digimon to stop. The other Maramon didn’t comply, he just laugh in a crazy manner. The craze Meramon pulled back his right arm and it balled up as it erupted in flames. He thrust his fist right through the Meramon’s chest. Meramon #2 could only stare up at his fellow Meramon as his body dissolved into data particles, which were absorbed by Craze Meramon.

Twilight pulled herself free and looked around the area. With a pit forming in her stomach, she realized that the other Meramon had disappeared. She looks back at Craze Meramon and saw that he’s getting closer to them.

“D-Chip: Absorption,” the young princess heard Renamon whispered angrily as she got between the ponies-turned-humans and in-training digimon, to protect them.

Craze Meramon just scoffed at this and said arrogantly, “Your kind may be known for their combat prowess, but even you can’t handle someone like me.”

“W-Why did you do that to your f-friend,” Fluttershy asked suddenly.

Twilight looked at the usual timid pony and saw how pale she looked. She also noticed how tight her hold on DemiVeemon is, it’s obvious she saw something that scared her deeply.

“Please,” Meramon said coldly, “The only reason I followed that bunch of weaklings was so I could absorb the data of any mutant they deleted.”

“But for what reason?” Twilight asked, thinking she was saying it to herself, only to flinch when Meramon looked in her direction.

“This world is ending and nothing can stop that, so why not go out with a BANG!” Meramon explained loudly. “I will continue to absorb as many digimon as I can, and I WILL CHALLENGE LORDDRAKEMON HIMSELF AS THIS WORLD ENDS!!”

Meramon thrust his arms out and began to laugh insanely. The ponies-turned-human took a step away from the insane digimon, all disturbed by his proclamation. The craze digimon suddenly stopped laughing and looked at the group. They didn’t like how he was looking at them, and that caused them to keep another step back.

“Hmm, I wonder what will happen if I take the data of humans?” Meramon mused softly to himself, and began walking towards the group.

The Meramon held out his right hand and a fireball formed above it. He tossed the ball right at the group. The six former ponies dove to the ground, the ball of fire barely missing Rainbow Dash by a hairline. The group looked as Meramon readied another fireball, and froze when they saw his malice-filled grin.

Suddenly Renamon and the in-training digimon got in front of the former ponies acting as a shield. Meramon wasn’t impressed with this and raise his other hand, materializing another fireball.

“Get up and run, run as away as you can,” Renamon told the group as their struggle to their feet.

“What do you plan to do?” Twilight asked in concern.

“We are digimon, fighting is part of who we are,” Renamon replied calmly. “But you shouldn’t be dragged into this when you have no stake in this world.”

With that said, Renamon lunch into the air and prepare to fight the craze digimon with the lower level digimon following close behind. Twilight watched as her new friends rushed toward their end, and felt the pit in her stomach grow. She wanted nothing more than to jump in and fight with her new friends. But what could she do, when she didn’t have across to her magic.

A sudden noise broke Twilight from her deep thoughts and she looked at the fight. She watched Renamon took a blow to the head, fell to the ground, rolled into a ball and jumped to her feet in one fluid movement. She next jumped up and delivered a hard punch to the Meramon’s face.

The craze digimon just smirk and swung his arm, contacting with Renamon’s side and sending her to the ground. The Rookie digimon took a sharp breath as she struggle to get air back into her lungs. Meramon loomed over the down digimon and readied a fireball,

Twilight growled. She didn’t care that she didn’t have her magic at the moment, after all, ponies do wondrous things all the time, and most of them don’t have magic. She wasn’t the only one ready to jump in and help her friends, as she looked around and saw the determine looks each were sporting. Even Fluttershy, the one whose will shy away from danger, has a determination on her face that looked so out-of-place on her face.

Twilight smiled slightly and looked forward. The entire group became synced as they all took a step forward. The second their foot touched the surface, a light shined from the ground and the group looked down. They watched as beams of energy whip from the light at their feet and wrapped around their left wrists and snap against their palm. The group watched as the beam broke in half and formed into different items.

Twilight studied the device in her hand. It reminded her of the letter P, only with a wider handle and a stubby body. The grip on the device was completely round and fitted perfectly in the former mare’s hand. There were three buttons on the center of the handle with thin grooves connecting them in an upside-down arrow. Finally, there’s a screen on the top of the device incase in Twilight’s cutie mark, and when she looked at the back of the device, she saw a slot of seem kind.

The young princess looked at her wrist and saw a simple bracelet, colored in her pony coat and out line in gray. She heard a beep, but that noise is drowned out by a series of cries and looked back at the battle still unfolding. The younger digimon had been taken out of the battle, and Renamon had gotten in front of them to shield them from the craze Meramon.

The champion digimon batted the lower level digimon to the side, and grinned maniacally as he raised his right hand and a fireball formed in the palm of his hands. Twilight gasp as she realized what was going to happen and took a step forward to help.

Twilight heard that beeping sound again, but didn’t look at the device as a beam of light shot from it. The sudden act knocked Twilight back, but she kept herself upright as four more beams joined the one shot from her device, and one each hit a digimon.

“Nyaromon digivolve to…Salamon!”

“Gummymon digivolve to…Terriermon!”

“DemiVeemon digivolve to…Veemon!”

“Minomon digivolve to…Wormmon!”

“Tsunomon digivolve to…Gabumon!”

When the lights died down, the group was surprise to see what happened to their new friends. Twilight look at the creature that was once Nyaromon, who know looks like a puppy with a cream coat, blue eyes and a collar with strange marking on it. She could also see the black markings on Salamon’s ears from her precious form.

She next look at Terriermon and notice how he looks like an upright puppy with a horn and long bunny-like ears. His coat is mainly white with light green on his arms legs and ears. The ears themselves were nearly longer than Terriermon’s body, and ended in third pointed tips.

Veemon isn’t all that different from his previous form, he features are just more detailed, and he’s taller. Probably the most noticeable figures on the digimon were the yellow marking under his red eyes, and the upside-down triangle on his forehead. Than there’s Wormmon, whose is just a green, caterpillar-like digimon with red X on his forehead and blue circle on his end.

Gabumon is probably the most detail out of the group, with a pale orange body cover by a frost blue coat of fur, with a blue horn sticking out and a strange picture on its stomach.

Twilight is transfixed by all she just witness, one thought running through her head. This must be the digivolution thing Renamon was talking about, the young princess thought in both shock and awe.

“That was…AWESOME!!” Rain Dash screamed energetically.

Even Renamon and Meramon were a little taken back by this, but he quickly recovered and prepared to attack. Renamon saw this and jumped into the air. She launched a diamond storm at the fire-type digimon, and while the attack did little to hurt him it was enough to distract him enough for the newly digivolved digimon to charge.

“V-Head-butt!” Veemon screamed as he rammed his head into the Meramon’s midsection.

The humanoid digimon sledded a few inches back, but kept his balance as Veemon rolled off of him and allowed Salamon to attack.

“Pretty punch!” the puppy-like digimon screamed it thrust its paws in the same area that Veemon just hit and jumped off.

“Silk threat!!” Wormmon cried as a thin strain of threat shoot out from its opened mouth and hit Meramon in the face.

Stunned, the Meramon stumbled slightly and Terriermon and Gabumon took this as their cue to attack, as they got in front of the champion digimon.

“Blue Blaster!” Gabumon shouted as a semi-thin beam of blue fire shot from his mouth.

“Bunny blast!” Terriermon screamed as a trio of green balls of energy flew from his mouth.

The two attacks collided in the tender spot created by Salamon and Veemon, further damaging the fire-like digimon and causing him to start wobbling. Renamon didn’t let her opponent gather himself as she fired another diamond storm into the Meramon’s tender spot. A minor explosion happened and the Meramon was finally knock to the ground.

The rookie digimon gathered in front of their new partners, and waited to see what the Meramon was planning to do next. Behind the digimon, the mare-turned-women also waited on edge, some even hoping it was over. A shudder went down the group’s collected spines as Meramon began to laugh insanely.

“Not bad, not bad at all,” the fire-type said as he stood up, and looked at the group with a wide smile, “I actually felt that. But for someone who had absorbed nearly 2 dozen mutant digimon, it was only a tickle on my midsection.” The smile disappeared from the digimon’s face. “Now, let me show you how the data of those digimon changed me.”

Meramon lifted his arms up at his side, a flame appearing in each palm, and the wide smile returned. With a short cry, the fire-type slammed his hands together, burst of fire escaping from the sides. With the fire still escaping from the sides of the digimon’s hands, he slowly pulled them apart. The group could only look on in shock when Meramon created a three-foot pole of pure fire.

Meramon grabbed the fire pole at its center and gave it a quick spin before charging. Renamon was the first to go on the attack, dodging the swing aimed for her head. She aimed a punch at the fire-type’s midsection, but Meramon was faster, thrusting his pole up and striking Renamon under the chin. The rookie digimon recovered quickly and tried to her hit opponent with an uppercut. Meramon was once again faster and thrust his pole into Renamon’s gut.

A small explosion occurred and Renamon was sent flying back. She landed on her side hard and skidded on ground before coming to a stop a few inches in front of the ponies-turned-humans. Pinkie Pie was instantly at her partner’s side, helping her up while showing her rarely seen serious side.

Back on the battlefield, both Salamon and Veemon tried to attack Meramon in his tender spot. The fire-type just batted the two away with a single swing of his pole. Gabumon and Terriermon tried to attack from a distance with their attacks, but Meramon just redirected the attacks to the ground and want in from the attack with a kick. The kick was rather slow and the two rookie digimon easily dodge it by jumping into the air. The two realized too late that the kick was a diversion as Meramon sent the two flying with swing of his pole.

The wind was knocked out of the two and Meramon grinned as he began to advice on Gabumon, one of the mutants he was aiming for. He stopped when he felt something against his leg. He looked down and saw Wormmon trying to tie his legs with his thread. The fire-type just spread his feet apart and the thread was instantly broken and Meramon continued all like nothing had happened, Wormmon to frightened to try and do anything else.

Back on the sidelines, Twilight could feel her dread growing with each minute that passed. She wanted nothing more than to help, but she knew she couldn’t, not without her magic. And there were other factors to consider, like how the digimon was clearly stronger than the body she and her friends found themselves in.

“Run-” a voice said quietly, “Take the young ones and run as far as you can.”

Twilight and her friends looked at Renamon, and the young princess felt a pit in her stomach form. She didn’t like the look in the digimon’s eyes…they were so vacant, as the fox-like creature stared ahead and watch as the new rookie digimon muster the strength to stand and continue the fight. She didn’t need to be well-read to know what Renamon was planning and it didn’t sit right with her. She knew that her friends were feeling the same thing.

“What about you, sugarcube,” Applejack asked in concern. “Ah don’t think ya’re in shape to take that varmint.”

Renamon gave the farmer an emptied smile as she began to stand up. “My life ended long before this point. I think it’s time I even things out.”

The fox-like digimon began walking towards the battlefield. It was clear what Renamon was planning, but the former ponies were to shock to do anything.

“NOOOO!” Pinkie screamed as she tackled Renamon to the ground.

Startled, Renamon barely caught herself by thrusting her arms out before her face and ground had a rather nasty meeting. She tried to pick herself up, but found the former pony was heavier than she was expecting. It didn’t help matter that the former pink party planner was cuddling Renamon’s side with her cheek.

“What are you doing, Pinkie,” Renamon asked as she manage to get into a seating position, despite Pinkie still holding onto her.

“Silly, I not letting go out there,” Pinkie replied seriously, “Not so you can die.”

Renamon frown slightly as she finally managed to free herself from the vice grip the slim and small human had her in, and looked at Pinkie with a small smile.

“It’s not that I don’t appreciate your concern, but I truly have nothing left to live for,” Renamon said clamily. “If I can save you and those young ones, then I’m known I had done one noteworthy thing in my life.”

With her peace said, the fox-like digimon stood and began walking towards the battlefield. She didn’t gave very far as something suddenly pulled on her tail, and she fell again. This time, she wasn’t able to catch herself in time and she had a nasty meeting with the ground. She picked herself up and looked behind her to see a rope tied around her tail. She followed the item and wasn’t all that surprised to find Pinkie Pie holding it.

The former pony looked ready to say something when a light suddenly began to shine from her bracelet. The group looked at Pinkie’s bracelet as something formed from it. Silently, Pinkie grabbed it as the light died and revealed a small disk, roughly the size of a quarter. Before anyone could study the disk, another light began to shine, and Pinkie quickly fished out her device from her hair.

The new light was coming from the slot on the back of the device, and you didn’t need to be a well-read princess to know what that means, as Pinkie silently slipped the disk into the slot. The device beeped and Pinkie looked at the screen to see the words “install digivolution” flashing on it.

Pinkie held the device out and a beam of light shot from it, hitting Renamon. The fox-like creature gasped lightly as she felt that energy surge around her and into her body. Soon the energy had completely covered her, forming into an egg-like shape.

“Renamon Digivolve to…” the egg pulsed once and broke apart, revealing, “Kyubimon!!”

The newly minted Kyubimon was a sight to behold. She looked like a four-legged version of her rookie form, with the fur on her legs style to look like fire, with a red and white collar made out prayer bells. Probably the most eye-catching figure of this new form was her new nine tails

Strangely, the gash on her eye was still there, and it looked slightly larger and a little more jigged.

“I know I had said alright, but that was AWESOME!” Rainbow Dash screamed.

Kyubimon looked at Twilight and said, “I will draw Meramon’s attention so you can get your partners out of harm’s way.” Twilight nodded and Kyubimon smiled slightly.

“Let’s go, Storm!!” Pinkie exclaimed as she appeared on Kyubimon’s back with her party cannon at the ready.

Kyubimon, or rather Storm, just gave her new partner a sideway glance, but said nothing as the two headed off towards battle.


(…)


“I must be rusty,” Meramon mused to himself. “It shouldn’t have taken me this long to beat the data out of you. Or maybe, you have a higher endurance than I realize, not that it matter anymore.”

The craze digimon had a firm grab on Gabumon’s horn, holding him in the air as he pressed his pole against the young rookie’s stomach. Around the champion-level digimon were the rookie digimon, batter and beaten but still alive.

Meramon grinned devilishly as he pulled his pole back, ready to end this with a final strike. Suddenly, confetti exploded right in the fire-type’s face, blinding himself long enough that he didn’t see Storm rushing in and connecting with a head-butt. Meramon grunted as he felt the blow and released Gabumon. The fox-like wasn’t done, using her build momentum to carry the crazed digimon away from the beaten rookies, which allowed their partners to get to them. Meramon was able to free himself by striking Storm in the side with his pole, and rolled into a ball as he rolled along the ground. He jumped to his feet and looked at Storm with an unreadable expression.

“I really didn’t want to believe it, but it seems pairing with humans can help a digimon to digivolve faster,” Meramon stated coldly, his weapon disappearing. “But it doesn’t matter if you and I are at the same level, there’s still an ocean between us in power.”

To prove his point, Meramon created to flicker of fire in each palm and slammed together. Flames began to spew from the side of the digimon’s hands, but he didn’t pull them apart like last time. Instead he absorbed the fire back into his body, and a ripple traveled through his body, splitting off in two different directions. One went to his back and small wings of fire formed from his shoulders, while the other traveled down his legs and form a three-set of wheels under his feet.

Grinning like a madman, Meramon leaned forward and lightly pressed his knuckles against the ground. A single burst of flames exploded from the wings on his back and he rocketed forward, a small trail of flames left in his wake. In one fluid and nearly impossible-to-see-movement, Meramon spun around counterclockwise and threw out his right leg.

“LOOK OUT!!” Pinkie screamed.

With a light gasp, Storm pulled her head back, just enough that the blow that would had cut her across the face only grazed a cheek, a small flicker of fire burning her cheek before winking out. Storm quickly gathered herself and looked at her opponent…only to find him gone.

“TO OUR RIGHT!!” Pinkie screamed and Stormed snapped her head to the right.

She saw the craze digimon aiming another roundhouse kick from her face, and she acted quick, jumping away from her opponent. She took another two jumps back before platting her feet on the ground. Her nine tails extended with a faint snap and blue fire ignited on the tip of all of her tails. Each fire also had a fox-like face in it. “FOX-TAIL INFERO!!” With a snap of her tail, Storm sent all nine of the fire balls at Meramon.

The fire-type just grinned arrogantly and jumped, going into an aerial split to avoid two fireballs. He next went into a handstand, miraculously holding onto a fireball to bypass three. He dodged the last three by simply jumping off the fire he was using for leverage and barrel rolled to the ground, landing in a certain position.

“Superhero-landing Showoff,” Pinkie muttered sourly.

“Yes, even I found that unnecessary,” Storm replied flatly.

The digimon and former pony readied themselves as Meramon charged at them for another round. Back on the sidelines, Twilight watched the entire fight as it played out, and her frown grew with each blow that was exchanged between the two digimon.

{Even with Renamon’s changed form, that digimon is proving to much for her} Twilight thought as she winced when the fox-like digimon barely avoided a kick aimed at her front left leg. {Not only can this digimon alter his own body at will, that alteration also grants him different abilities. Renamon is clearly no match for him. If only there is someway to slow him down.}

The young princess felt something pressed against her leg and looked down at Salamon with a curious frown. The puppy-like digimon turned and pointed at something, “How about we use that?” she asked in a light Manehattan accent.

Twilight followed her partner’s paw and saw a stone tree. She was confused at first, until she noticed the shape the tree was in, the truck of the tree was nearly completely worn away. She figured it wouldn’t take much for the tree to fall, and that’s when a plan came to her.

“YOU’RE A GENIUS, umm, Salamon?” Twilight asked uncertainly, and the digimon nodded and Twilight smiled before she addressed her friends. “Gather around, everypony, we have a plan.”

The group huddled around Twilight as she lay out her plan.

“I don’t know,” Wormmon said doubtfully, “How do you plan to get that Meramon to that tree?”

“Just leave that to your ol’ auntie Pinkie!” Pinkie suddenly chirped in.

Startled, some of the digimon jumped into their partner's’ arms while some hid behind their partners. The digital life-forms looked warily at the human who suddenly appeared, but the former ponies seem unaffected by this sudden appearance.

“You know what you have to do, Pinkie?” Twilight asked seriously.

Pinkie just gave a thumbs-up and slithered away, seemingly disappearing into the ground.

“How does she do that?” Veemon asked Fluttershy curiously, his eyes never leaving the spot that former pink pony was in just a second ago.

Twilight had to bit her lip to keep herself from saying her usual pre-loaded “Pinkie phrase”, instead she began to usher the group to the tree.


(Back in the battle)


Things weren’t going so good for Storm, the Meramon was faster than she thought…or, more than likely, she was getting slower. She’s probably was getting slower, if the large gash across her right leg meant anything, or if her short breath told her something. But, she wasn’t all that surprised, when Pinkie disappeared; she was now fighting to find the Meramon when he moved at blinding speeds.

The fox-like digimon was looking around trying to a line on her opponent, when she suddenly felt some extra weight on her back. She didn’t need to look to know that her former pony partner has returned.

“Storm, we have a plan!” Pinkie said seriously, and leaned down to relay the plan she just heard.

“That might actually work,” Storm said calmly. “But I have to agree with Wormmon, how can we lure Meramon to that spot?”

“Just leave that to your auntie Pinkie Pie,” Storm could hear the sly grin her partner was wearing as she felt the transformed human climb to her feet.

The former pink party planning pony next jumped off of her partner’s back, doing a mid-air triple somersault before doing a “superhero” landing all while wearing her trademark smile.

“Hey you?” Pinkie called playfully, “Catch me if you can!”

Pinkie then took off running in the direction of the tree where the trap is-hopefully-laying in wait. Meramon just watch as the human began to do random things, like cartwheels and back flips, obviously trying to get the fire-type’s attention. Meramon wasn’t falling for it, but that changed when Storm sent her fox-tail inferno his way.

“What’s the matter?” Storm taunted mockingly, “Surely you can take one injured data-type and a lone human.”

To drive her point home, Storm sent another FTI at Meramon and then hurried after her partner. though injured the data-type was able to catch up to Pinkie and the former earth pony jumped into the champion’s back. Meramon winked out using his speed to try and hit Storm in her injured leg. The fox-like creature was able to dodge thanks in part to Pinkie’s warning.

Storm bank to the left and circled around, jumping over the other champion and striking him with one of her tail. Now enraged and bored with this game of cat and mouse, he gave chase. He tried to use his blinding speed, but found that his speed had started to decrease meaning he was reaching his limits, but he wouldn’t give up, not after all he had done to get to this point.

Pinkie looked behind her and smiled when she notice the decrease in the Meramon’s speed. She looked forward and began to count in her head. 3...Pinkie tightened her grip on her partner’s collar. 2...the muscles in Storm’s back legs tensed as the tree came into view.

1..., “NOW!!” Pinkie screamed.

Storm launched herself into the air with a powerful push of her back legs and soared over the tree. Pinkie looked down and saw Gabumon and Terriermon using their attacks to chip away at the remains of the tree’s support. Once the remaining support was gone, Salamon and Veemon used their attacks to knock down the tree…right on top of Meramon.

The fire-type actually saw the tree falling and might had the chance to move…if Wormmon hadn’t shot a silk thread into the crazed digimon’s right eye. The attack, while not truly harmful, was enough to stun Meramon so he couldn’t get out of the way in time.

The entire group was surprised when Meramon was able to brace himself and let the tree fell onto his shoulders, keeping him upside as he smiled arrogantly at the ponies-turned-humans and digimon.

“Pinkie, get off!” Storm screamed as she circled around and made a made dash at Meramon.

“Okie dokie lokie!!” Pinkie replied, and jumped off, curling into a ball and rolling on the ground for a brief moment before springing into an upright position.

Storm jumped into the air and sprung herself into a ball. The fox-like creature became cover in blue flame which quickly folded out into a dragon’s head. “Dragon wheel!!”

The group watched as the dragon head-like attack whooshed by them and struck Meramon just as he threw tree off of him. He braced himself as the dragon wheel pushed into him. He withstood the dragon wheel…for about 5 second before he lost his footing, and was sent flying with the attack.

“NNNOOOOO!!” Meramon screamed as the attack took it toll on him and he exploded into data particles.

For the next few seconds, everyone in the area was quiet as they watched the remains of the attack dissolved and the data particles dissolved into the air.

“Oh my,” Rarity said, saying the first thing that came to mind, as Fluttershy let out a weak moan and fell to the ground.

“I know I said this twice, but that was AWESOME!!” Rainbow screamed as Applejack simply nodded.

“YOU WERE SO COOL, STORM!!”

Startled, the group snapped around and saw that Pinkie has Storm, back in her Renamon form, one of her trademark bear hugs. Storm, while exhausted from the fight, was fine, though some noted the confused look she was wearing.

“Why do you keep calling me Storm?” the Renamon asked curiously.

“Easy Silly,” Pinkie replied playfully, “Because they must be a billion-zillion of you, it would be cooler to give you a nickname and to help you stand out.”

“That…actually makes sense,” Storm replied perplexingly, which cause Pinkie to giggle slightly.

The air was broken by the party pony’s laugh and the group gathered around to offer their own thanks for the unusual pair for saving them, though some were still shaken by the events they just witnessed. Twilight was about to join her friends when something caught her eye. Turning on her right heel, the young princess made the short walk and came to a stop at the items that were left by her student.

“Starlight…”Twilight muttered shamefully as she bent down and scooped the discarded item up.

“It would be alright,” Salamon said encouragingly, placing a paw on her partner’s leg. “We can get her back.”

The young princess looked at the puppy-like digimon with small, sad smile and patted Salamon on the head. If only she had that same kind of confidence as her new partner, but she just wasn’t so sure, there were to much to consider in this situation, and she didn’t know where to even start.

“If you are willing, I may know of a why to save that girl that was taken by the overseer,” Storm said, as she and the group gathered around Twilight, to show they support in helping to rescue Starlight.