• Published 31st Jan 2017
  • 1,641 Views, 46 Comments

Flutter and Emerald - markzilla6895

  • ...
11
 46
 1,641

The Green Hill Club: Day 1; Arrival

Author's Note:

Khialat owns Pimpernel, Sandymane, Smart Globe and Hazelhair. He also helped co-write this chapter.

Flutter Heart sighed as she gazed from the backseat of Rosie Peace's car. Saturday had finally come and she was spending her first weekend in her new home at a nudist camp. Her classmate and friend, Emerald Peace, was placing her bag into the trunk. Flutter's parents, unaware she was going to a nudist club, had her pack her swimsuit, sunscreen and a change of clothes.

"Is that all?" Emerald's little sister, Fuchsia asked, bouncing excitedly next to Flutter.

"Yup, we're all set," Emerald shut the trunk and sat in the front passenger seat. Rosie started the car and pulled out of the driveway after checking everyone had buckled up. As she drove out of Canterlot, Fuchsia gleefully began to pull her clothes off. She tossed them at her feet, and set a towel under her bare bottom. She flashed a cute grin at Flutter, not caring that she was the only nude person in the car.

"She's certainly excited," the blue-haired girl laughed nervously, hoping to get her mind on what she just saw.

"She loves our trips to the Green Hill Club," Emerald explained. "She's made lots of friends there, both young and old." Unbeknownst to Flutter, he was stripping as well, sighing in relief as his underwear joined the rest of his clothes on the floor.

"So, um, how long have you been nudists?" Flutter looked out the window to see they were heading to the hills outside the city.

"Oh, ever since my husband left us," Rosie replied somewhat sadly. "Fuchsia was just born and he just up and left one day. I hadn't bothered to put anything on while Emerald was at school since Fuchsia was constantly hungry..."

"Then one day, there was an early dismissal," Emerald continued. "I came in while she was feeding my sister. Needless to say, it got really awkward..." he blushed a little at the memory.

"Well, after explaining the situation to him, he asked if he could take off his clothes as well since he worked up a sweat running home."

"And the rest is history," Emerald finished as the car stopped in front of a large gate. A young man, presumably an employee, stepped up to Rosie's side of the car. The mother rolled her window down in greetings. He had light green skin, brown eyes, blonde curly hair and looked slightly older than Emerald.

"Welcome back, Ms. Peace," the employee waved. "Here for the weekend as usual?"

"Of course, Sunleaf," she smiled as he hurried to open the gate. Once it fully opened, Rosie drove the car into the campground's parking area. Shutting off the engine, she stepped out and did a little stretch. Her children eagerly got themselves out and surveyed the area. True to its name, the camp had numerous green hills surrounding the property. There were numerous cabins filling out one side of the camp, while the other side was more recreational with a pool, volleyball and tennis courts, a dining area, as well as several trails leading to a small valley nearby. It truly did give off the vibe of paradise.

"It's beautiful ..." Flutter whispered to herself.

"I know, right?" Emerald said next to her. Flutter immediately blushed as she looked below his waist. She quickly turned her head away in the hopes of getting the image out of her head. "We should go sign in then get to our cabin before we give you the grand tour." Flutter could only nod as he led her towards the cabin area.


Rosie was greeting the club's owners, Cotton Branch and Field Showers, as she signed her family's names in the guestbook. Cotton Branch was a slightly plump woman with indigo skin, grayish hair and blue eyes. Her husband had dark brown hair, dark blue eyes and freckled blue skin.

"It's good to have you back here, Rosie," Cotton smiled sweetly. "And I see you brought someone new."

"Her name's Flutter Heart, she's a friend of my son's."

"Ooh, I smell love," Field said teasingly, causing Flutter to go bright red again. Cotton handed Rosie her cabin's key before gently patting Flutter on the back.

"Don't mind my husband. He's a fan of young love."

"As I recall, that's partially why you fell in love with me in the first place," Field brought her into an embrace and kissed her on the cheek. The door's bell rang, snapping their attention to the new arrivals. They were a family of four, all carrying suitcases. The father had white skin, blonde hair, red eyes and wore glasses. His wife had yellow eyes, brown skin and dark brown hair. Their daughter looked almost like a splitting image of her dad, with blonde hair, white skin and black eyeglasses. She seemed to be about Flutter and Emerald's age. The son looked about Fuchsia's age with blonde hair, brown skin and red eyes.

"Hello," the female owner greeted. "Welcome to the Green Hill Club. What's the duration of your stay?"

"For the weekend, thank you," the mother said in a British accent, as she signed their names into the book. Cotton smiled as she handed the father their cabin key. Rosie took the time to glimpse at their cabin's number.

"Cabin 17? You got the one right next to ours!" She beamed as the group walked outside towards the cabin area. "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"Yes, we just moved from Trottingham," the father explained. "I'm Smart Globe and this is my wife Hazelhair and our children Sandymane and Pimpernel." The two children waved.

"My name's Rosie Peace," the pink-haired mother shook her new friend's hand as they reached the cabins. "This is Flutter Heart, a friend of my son's. Perhaps, once we've all gotten changed, we can look around the place together?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Hazelhair bowed her head in respect as she and her family carried their bags into their cabin. Outside Cabin 16, Emerald and Fuchsia were waiting at the door impatiently. Rosie turned the key in the lock, allowing her children to rush inside eagerly. Flutter slowly followed, helping Rosie carry in their bags. The interior of their cabin had two bedrooms with a TV in both, a bathroom and a couch in the front bedroom.

"So shall we get started?" Rosie asked as she began pulling off her clothes, exposing more of her light pink skin to Flutter. Emerald was applying sunscreen to his green skin while helping Fuchsia apply it to her purplish red skin body's hard-to-reach spots. The blue-haired girl began to internally panic a little as she lifted her shirt up and over her head. Placing it with Rosie's discarded clothes, she next unbuttoned her shorts and tossed them onto the pile as well.

"Just like yesterday, Flutter..." she said to herself as she unhooked her bra and let it fall. She then dug her hands into the sides of her panties and lowered them from her waist area. She removed her hands immediately, allowing them to fall to the floor. Stepping out of her underwear, she took several deep breaths. She was finally naked in front of people.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Emerald placed his hand on her shoulder. She noticed her light-blue skin was lighter in the areas she usually had covered with her clothes. Meanwhile, Emerald's skin was completely green, with no visible tan lines.

"R-Right," Flutter blushed at his surprisingly gentle touch on her bare skin. Rosie had just finished applying the sunscreen to herself before offering the bottle to Flutter. She graciously took it and began applying the sunblock. After making sure she got her whole body, she handed it back to Rosie who placed it in the bathroom. Emerald and Fuchsia had grabbed their towels in the meantime. Flutter headed to her bag to grab her own. As she opened the suitcase, she noticed her swimsuit her parents made sure she packed. She chuckled slightly to herself as she knew she wouldn't be wearing it all weekend. Fishing her towel out and placing it over her shoulder, she followed the Peace family out into the nudist campground.

"Hello there!" She heard Sandymane call out. Flutter turned her head to see her and her family waiting outside their own cabin, all equally as nude as her. She nervously waved at the family before joining them.

"So what do you guys wanna do first?" Rosie asked, stretching her arms a little. "There's a pool, volleyball courts, nature trails..."

"I wanna do that!" Sandymane interrupted. "Which way is the closest trail?" Rosie pointed in the direction behind their cabins. The blonde girl ran off excitedly, carrying a large brown book under her arm.

"My daughter loves to study bugs," Smart Globe explained as they walked off towards the recreation area. "Back in Trottingham, she spent her free time in our backyard looking at them."

"That's very interesting," Rosie smiled as she and the other two parents walked to the dining area, leaving their children alone by the pool.

"So wanna take a dip?" Emerald offered to Flutter. "You must be worn out from the drive."

"A swim does sound nice..." she replied as she undid her ponytail and set the hairband and towel on one of the chairs. She then sat along the edge of the pool, placing her right foot into the water. Emerald dove into the deep end and swam over to her. Fuchsia was chasing Pimpernel around the pool, eager to play with her new friend. During one lap, she accidentally hit Flutter, causing her to fall into the water.

"Please don't run in the pool area!" A young woman's voice shouted. Flutter surfaced to see a woman in her twenties approach Fuchsia and Pimpernel. She had yellowish skin, blue hair and light green eyes. Judging by the whistle around her neck, Flutter guessed she was the lifeguard.

"Sorry, Miss Waterspell..." Fuchsia looked down in shame. The lifeguard smiled as she playfully rubbed the young girl's light pink hair.

"It's fine, Fuchsia. Just remember not to get so excited and chase people around the pool." She gave her a wink before returning to her chair. Fuchsia giggled as she cannonballed into the pool, splashing both Emerald and Flutter. Flutter spat some water out before splashing back. Fuchsia responded by swiping her arm across the water, creating a small wave. Flutter quickly ducked, making Fuchsia's attack hit her brother instead.

"S-Sorry, big brother!" The young nudist covered her mouth in shock. Emerald slammed his fists in the water, soaking both girls. As the water dripped from their hair for a few minutes, Flutter broke the ice by starting to chuckle. The Peace siblings joined in the laughter as the three began to splash each other playfully. Pimpernel soon joined their little war until they finally tired out.

"That... was fun..." Flutter panted as she got out of the pool and went to dry off.

"So what do you wanna do next?" Emerald asked.

"How about we go find my sister?" Pimpernel suggested. Fuchsia hugged him, causing him to blush a little.

"Sounds like a plan," Flutter replied as she wrung the water out of her hair before tying it back into a ponytail. Fuchsia and Emerald led both of the new guests out of the pool area and towards the nature trail. Flutter smiled as she felt the sun slowly dry off her wet body.


As they entered the nature trail by the cabins, Flutter moved a little closer to Emerald as they walked through the forest surrounding the camp.

"Something wrong, Flutter?" The green-and-white haired boy asked.

"Oh, just wanted to make sure we didn't lose each other," she replied. Behind her, Fuchsia giggled a little as she knew what Flutter really meant. Just then some nearby bushes rustling caused Flutter to grab Emerald's arm for protection. Sandymane leapt out of the bushes, covered in leaves and mud. She then took out a magnifying glass and her guide book of invertebrates. She started crawling around on her hands and knees, finding and identifying species, from butterflies to beetles to millipedes.

"So... you find bugs interesting?" asked Flutter, catching the girl's attention

"Sorry if you find it odd," Sandymane replied, looking up at her new friends. "It's just a little hobby of mine."

"She used to catch live bugs in jars and keep them in her room," added Pimpernell. "But mom made her stop."

"Yes, I HAVE moved on from that, thank you, little brother," said Sandymane in an irritated tone. "You don't need to bring it up with everyone we meet."

"Well, they need a good idea on how obsessed with them you are," he shrugged, causing her to playfully tackle him, inadvertently getting some of the mud onto his skin. Emerald chuckled at their little squabble.

"I think you two need some cleaning." Sandymane and Pimpernel looked at each other's bodies and laughed embarrassingly.

"We certainly do look messy," Sandymane chuckled as she got up and helped her brother stand. Emerald led them to the trail's exit and towards the showers by the cabins. As the Trottingham siblings washed themselves off, Flutter was wandering around the cabin area. As she looked around, not paying attention to her surroundings, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" She bowed in apology.

"No need to apologize," a familiar voice said. Flutter looked up and saw an adult woman with blue skin, hair that was two different shades of blue, and moderate opal eyes. Flutter's eyes widened as she realized who this woman was.

"V-Vice Principal Luna?!" She nearly fainted at the sight of her school's vice principal butt naked. The older woman chuckled at her shock.

"Please just call me Luna. We're not at school at the moment." Flutter got over her initial shock and began to blush as she remembered she was just as naked as her.

"Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Same as you, enjoying a nice weekend getaway naturally."

Flutter was taken aback by Luna's casual attitude, almost as if she was talking to a different person than the firm vice principal of Canterlot High.

"Though," Luna continued. "I didn't expect you to be a nudist as well."

"I-I'm not a full one yet..." Flutter began. "I just came with a friend and his family."

"Emerald, I saw. We've met a couple times here before."

"B-But when did you become a nudist?"

"Oh, that's a long story, I'm afraid," she sighed as she walked Flutter back to the others.

"Hi, Miss Luna!" Fuchsia waved while Sandymane and Pimpernel dried themselves off.

"Hello, Fuchsia," the vice principal smiled. "How's your family doing?"

"Great!" The young girl beamed.

"How's school life?" Emerald asked.

"Very good," Luna replied, chuckling a little. "Who are your new friends?"

"Sandymane, and this is my brother Pimpernel."

"Ah, you must be the one that'll be enrolling next week," Luna said. Sandymane smiled as she opened her bug guidebook. Emerald noticed the sun was starting to set.

"Looks like we gotta got meet mom for dinner. Would you care to join us?" He offered the vice principal.

"I would love to, Emerald."


At the club's mess hall, the two families and Luna had gathered at one table and were enjoying their dinner. Pimpernel had a burger in a bun, which he was currently wolfing down.

"Pimpernel, don't be a pig," sighed Sandymane. But Fuchsia found it funny and sniggered into her drink.

"So, are you newcomers, or have you been into the lifestyle before this?" asked Rosie.

"It's our first time at a naturist resort," replied Hazelhair. "We actually never tried out going nude until quite recently."

"It was mainly thanks to Sandymane that we got into it," said Smart Globe, smirking towards his daughter.

"By accident!" Sandymane cried. "But yes, it is technically because of me. It happened one weekend when I got mad at Pimpernel. He took me by surprise when I was drinking, and I got it splashed all over my shirt. Looking back, it was probably an accident, but I didn't care at the time. I just wanted to get him back."

"She stole my clothes and the towels while I was in the shower," added Pimpernel after swallowing a mouthful.

"And you left the door unlocked, didn't you?" Sandymane replied. "But yes, I did. He decided to spite me by just going about the day as he normally would, only without clothes. And he never really stopped."

"I ended up really enjoying it," smiled Pimpernel.

"He still wore clothes when he went out, of course," said Hazelhair, "but as soon as he was back indoors, off they came."

"What about the rest of you?" asked Emerald. "How did you get into it?"

"I was next," said Sandymane. "I asked Pimpernel how long he was going to keep this up, and he convinced me to try it."

"Yeah," smiled Pimpernel. "I told her that it was surprisingly comfortable and relaxing, and I wasn't gonna stop."

"I decided to humor him and try it out in my room," continued Sandymane, "then he found me doing it, and we ended up going naked around the rest of the house. We become much closer than we had been, in fact."

"I was the next convert," said Hazelhair with a slight chuckle. "The kids told me it would relieve some of my stress, and it did! Everyday housework became more fun!"

"And then you brought me into it to complete the picture," smiled Smart Globe, kissing his wife on the cheek, "and we never looked back."

"What about you, Miss Luna?" Pimpernel asked. "What's your story?"

"Well, that's kind of a long one," the vice principal chuckled as she recollected her thoughts. "It all started when one of our teachers approached me and my sister about the creation of a new school club. Of course, she didn't tell Celie about its true nature as she's a little too old-fashioned with school policies. However, the teacher explained it to me in full, that three of her students had recently taken an interest in naturism and wished to start a club about it."

"Wait, there's a naturist club at CHS now?" Emerald paused her story, now taking an interest.

"Yes, the Natural Living Appreciation Club, or NLAC. There were ads for it."

"I think I may have seen them..." Emerald looked up, trying to remember.

"Em's sometimes slow on the uptake," Fuchsia stuck her tongue out teasingly.

"I am not!" Her brother shouted defensively. "I just... need to look at things a couple times to understand them."

"Riiiight," Fuchsia giggled as she continued to sip her drink.

"Anyway," Luna continued. "After the club's first successful party, the teacher who proposed the idea to me suggested I attend a naturist club and feel the experience myself. I found this particular one was the cheapest in the area."

"And you got hooked," Flutter guessed. Luna gave a little nod while Emerald attempted to chase down Fuchsia around the room.

"So how's being a naturist so far, Ms. Heart?" Flutter blushed slightly at the question.

"To be honest... it feels a little more freeing than I thought. I mean, it's almost like a barrier has gone down."

"I know that feeling. When I first came here, I was internally panicking."

"You too?" Flutter was surprised that her admittedly somewhat scary vice principal could lose her cool, even if it wasn't obvious.

"Mhm. I stayed in my cabin for about half an hour, trying to collect myself until I finally gave into my impulses, tore my clothes off and dashed outside. Of course, nothing bad happened to me the instant I stepped outside, and I slowly made my way to enjoy the club's activities." Her expression became an embarrassed one. "Then when I came back to my cabin, I realized in my haste, I left the keys inside."

"So you were..."

"Trapped outside stark naked," her vice principal chuckled. "Trust me, that is not a pleasant experience for someone just starting out on naturism."

"I can imagine..."

"To make a long story short, Cotton had graciously been in the area and used her master key to get me inside." Flutter stared in awe as she felt a newfound respect for her vice principal develop. "Well, that's my story. What about yours?"

"Well, back at our old house, I kinda explored the surrounding area and since we lived far out there, I had the place all to myself. And since nobody was around to judge me what I wore, I just discarded my clothes and hid them before exploring." She held her hand over her chest. "Of course as I grew older, my parents started to have me dress more often until ultimately I was no longer permitted to leave the vicinity of the house." Luna slowly pulled her into a small hug as she finished her story. "If they knew exactly where I was going this weekend, they would ground me till graduation."

"Well, then it can be our little secret," Luna smiled. "After all, my sister hasn't learned about this either."

"And if you ever have the need to go naked, our house is always open to you," Rosie added.

"Thank you, Miss Peace," Flutter smiled.


After dinner, both groups had gone to their cabins for the night. Flutter sighed as she laid down in her bed, the sheets feeling strange against her bare skin. She was sharing the secondary bedroom with Fuchsia and her roommate's snoring was another factor for her insomnia. Covering her ears with her pillow in the hopes of drowning out the snoring, Flutter noticed Emerald was slowly entering the room. Tiptoeing over to the back window, he passed both girls' beds and opened it. Placing one foot outside, he felt his shoulder being grabbed by Flutter.

"What do you think you're doing?" She hissed. "What if your mom catches us?"

"She hasn't before. Besides, I was just going for a little walk," he replied before continuing to step outside. Flutter grabbed his shoulder again. "What is it now?"

"Can I... go with you?" She winced as she heard herself utter those words. "So you won't be alone," she added.

"Sure," Emerald smiled as she let go and he fully stepped outside. Flutter quietly followed suit and crouched down beside him below the window. "Follow me," he slowly crept towards the entrance to the forest. Flutter shivered slightly at the cool night air as she kept close to him on the path. Halfway through the trees, Emerald suddenly went off the trail. She weaved her way through the numerous fallen trees until they reached a clearing. Above them was a perfect view of the night sky.

"Whoa.." she looked in awe as Emerald sat down in the middle of the grass and patted the spot next to him, offering her to sit. She plopped herself onto the ground and looked up at the stars.

"It's pretty, right?" Emerald smiled as he turned his head to her.

"Yeah..." she said absent mindedly.

"So, um..."

"Yes, Em?"

"You... got a boyfriend?" Flutter immediately blushed at the question.

"N-No... You seeing anyone?"

"Not really... Just trying to find the right person."

"Well, you ever been kissed?" Now Emerald was bright red.

"Never." Flutter responded by planting her lips on Emerald's, catching him off-guard before calming down and returning the kiss. After a few minutes, Flutter released herself from the kiss. Both teens were blushing.

"So... guess this means we're dating?" Emerald asked hopefully. Flutter quickly kissed him again, accidentally knocking them both to the ground.

"We should head back before Fuchsia realizes I'm gone," Flutter quickly got up, grabbed Emerald by the arm and dragged him back to the cabin.